Valestock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's mind reeled as Claire sucked his dick like she was trying to suck the cum from his balls in one go. Her lips and tongue, not to mention her hot, wet, soft mouth and tight throat felt better than anything he could explain and he knew now that he could no longer hold back.

Gripping her long dark red hair tightly, he grunted and growled wordlessly as he thrust his hips back and forth rapidly, stuffing Michael's hot girlfriend's mouth and throat full of his black dick over and over again. The sight of her beautiful white face with her lips wrapped around his thick, black cock while he drove it in and out of her mouth as his hand squeezed her large tits mercilessly and she stared into his eyes with her own lust-filled, sexually-satisfied green eyes...those eyes he had seen so often before as they hung out as friend's with her boyfriend and his friend...drove Matt wild and he felt his balls beginning to tighten.

Suddenly, Claire's body tensed and her lips locked tightly around his pulsing shaft as she seemed to suck from the bottom of her soul as he fucked her face furiously and that drove him over the edge.

Pulling his dick into her hot mouth and holding himself there as Tony shouted and thrust his dick deep into her from behind, Matt felt his balls tighten...and then his dick erupted.

"Fuck! Drink it Claire! Ohhh fuck, swallow my black cum baby!" He growled loud and harsh as his dick blasted a huge load of cum into Claire's hot, wet mouth coating her throat and tonsils in his thick, potent seed.

Claire's throat worked hungrily, convulsively and noisily swallowing all of the cum his balls emptied into her hot mouth, however more and more pumped from Matt's heavy balls, filling her mouth up faster than she could swallow and soon it began dribbling swiftly from between her soft lips as they clung to his enormous black cock while she shook in the throes of her own powerful orgasm.

Matt couldn't take it any longer, and so as Claire's throat worked convulsively to swallow his cum, he pulled his dick from her mouth and pushed her back by her head. Holding her, his dick continued to explode, shooting his hot, thick cum all over her beautiful, dark red-haired face and onto her exposed chest and cleavage. Claire opened her mouth, showing strings of Matt's thick cum inside as she stared at him with lust glazed eyes. Huge globs of his cum landed across her lips, her cheeks, her hair and forehead, her neck, her cleavage and running down her dress, the tops of her large tits, and into her mouth. More ran down her chin and neck as Matt came harder than he ever had before, filling her mouth and covering her face and tits in his thick, pearly-white seed.

At the same time Matt came, Tony came also, as did Claire, and both of them pumped load after heavy, potent, load of thick, hot cum into Claire's hot body, filling their friend's sexy girlfriend up swiftly. Both emptied huge loads of seed into her and Matt stared in awe as he watched Claire's mouth as she kept it open while she swallowed the cum that pooled all over her tongue. He watched her throat work, swallowing all of his cum deep down her throat and thought just how hot watching his friend's girlfriend drinking his cum was while he came all over her face and tits.

After what seemed like an eternity, both huge dicks finally stopped exploding cum either in her or over her and both guys sagged wearily, breathing heavily, however neither panted quite so tiredly as Claire herself who had just had the fucking of her life.

Matt let go of her hair and sat on the ground a little shakily as his knees weakened beneath him, while Tony after shooting one last load of cum into her thoroughly well-fucked pussy, pulled out of her and sat back tiredly. Claire herself collapsed onto her knees, her legs shaky and her arms barely strong enough to hold her up after being fucked from both ends for so long, however she did manage to sit up, although she did sway a little.

Looking at both guys, both Matt and Tony who had now had blowjobs and more from her, Claire was surprised that she didn't feel any more guilt over the fact that she had just had sex with two of her boyfriend's friends, cheating on him twice in two days. All she felt was completely and utterly satisfied, and oh so fucking good.

Smiling weakly, though very happily, she looked at the two before she looked down at herself, absolutely covered in Matt's cum.

Making sure both Matt and Tony could see, Claire reached up to gently massage Matt's cum into the tops of her large tits, before unzipping her corset a little way, deliberately showing deep cleavage, so that she could reach her fingers between her large tits and scoop up Matt's cum that had run down between her 38D mounds before she placed her finger teasingly in her mouth and sucked the warm, thick seed from her finger. Running her tongue over her lips, she licked up the cum from around her mouth before scooping some from her chin and licking it from her fingers, as she did, she looked to the two guys who were completely entranced by her actions and asked sweetly, "Could one of you get me something to wipe myself with please, I'm a little sticky?"

Both of them immediately scrambled for something, which made Claire almost laugh, before Matt tossed the trousers she had worn yesterday to her.

Looking at the trousers as she picked them up, Claire thought how appropriate it was that she should wipe Matt's cum from her neck and face with these after using the top she had worn with them to wipe off Tony's cum yesterday.

Wiping her neck, face and hair, Claire smiled at Matt and Tony.

"You two fucked me so good." She purred happily as she tossed the trousers towards her bag; she would add those to the top later. "I'm so full of cum now."

"Fuck! I can't believe we just double-teamed you." Tony said, smiling as he panted hard while he sat there naked from the waist down.

"Me neither, but fuck it felt so fucking good." She purred playfully and breathily in reply.

"I can't believe you sucked my dick!" Matt said incredulously, "Damn, I didn't expect this when I came in here looking for you two."

Both Claire and Tony laughed lightly at that.

"I didn't expect to suck or fuck either of you, but I'm not complaining." She replied with a playful smile, "I might have to pay you two a visit tonight in your 'room'."

Both of their eyes' lit up at that and for the first time for Claire, and for Matt and Tony, she realised that she had not only cheated on Michael, but that she had every intention of doing it again, and so had they. It had just been the best sex any of them had ever had, and none of them wanted to stop now.

That thought brought something to mind.

"Is Michael wondering where we are?" Claire asked Matt as she picked up her brush and began running it through her hair, trying to sort the mess out.

"He wasn't earlier, but he will be if we're away too long." Matt replied as he looked between Claire and Tony.

Claire laughed amusedly at that.

"You two double-team his girlfriend and he still doesn't notice we're not there, I could probably have fucked you both in front of him and he wouldn't have noticed." She said amusedly. She loved Michael with all of her heart, this was all just sex, good sex at that but just sex, but damn he could be blind sometimes, or just too damn busy for his own good.

The other two laughed lightly at that before Matt smiled and said that they should probably head back out before he comes looking for them and finds them with their dicks out around his girl.

"Tell you what." Tony said with a playful smile, "why don't you two have some 'alone' time and 'get to know' each other better while I keep your boyfriend busy."

The meaning behind Tony's words was perfectly clear and Claire's eyes lit up at the suggestion, and after a momentary look of indecision on Matt's eyes, the memory of Claire giving him a blowjob obviously won out.

"Keep the music up," Claire replied with the growing heat in her body showing in her voice, "I wouldn't want him to hear my screams."

Tony smiled and winked as he pulled his boxers and jeans on before heading towards the entrance of the tent.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He teased mockingly and Claire laughed amusedly before he headed out into the fading light of the night.

"So," Claire purred as she put the brush down and crawled towards Matt, "I've never had sex with a black man. Are you going to take this white pussy, fuck it and make it yours?"

"I'm gonna fuck that cock-hungry pussy of yours hard until you can't walk properly." Matt replied huskily and Claire squealed lightly in delight.

Before she reached Matt, Claire turned and crawled to where she lay when sleeping next to Michael. Laying on the sleeping bag, she rolled onto her side, facing the tent wall, knowing Michael was just outside it.

Matt moved over to lay behind her, stroking his slowly hardening dick. The thought of Matt, of a black man, lying where Michael lay when he was about to slip his huge, hard dick into her and then the two of them were going to have sex, right there where Michael would sleep with her that night, sent a shiver of hot lust and anticipation through Claire's body. She needed dick, and she needed another good fucking right now, but then, after seeing Matt's ten inch, thick dick, not to mention feeling it shoved in her mouth and down her throat and the fact that he was black and Michael's friend, Claire knew this was going to be a good fucking ride.

Michael laughed again as his brother told another of his dirty jokes, one that he actually hadn't heard before. The music continued to blare and the people continued to drink, eat, laugh, talk and dance all around. He had even gotten to know some names of some of the people now, and as the light began to fade, the atmosphere began to grow.

He still had not noticed that Matt had been gone some time, or that Claire and Tony had been gone even longer. In fact, Michael was so busy and focused on the music and the party atmosphere, that he did not know that only a few feet away, separated by the thin wall of the tent, his hot, 20-year-old, dark, red-haired girlfriend was having a threesome with his two best friends.

While Michael sang and laughed, Claire was being fucked ruthlessly doggie style while her lips glided up and down Matt's huge black cock as he squeezed her large tits roughly.

Two big dicks pounded in and out of Claire's tight pussy and hot mouth again and again as Michael sang and joked, and while he told his own joke some time later, Claire shook as the biggest orgasm of her life tore through her hot body while Tony emptied his balls into her pussy and Matt emptied his into her mouth.

As Tony's nine-inch dick was shoved deep inside Michael's girlfriend's pussy, shooting load after load of cum deep into her unprotected pussy, Matt blasted huge globs of cum into Claire's mouth, her throat working convulsively as she swallowed large amounts of the hot, thick seed down her throat, revelling in the feel of the thick liquid sliding down her throat before Matt pulled his dick from her mouth and blasted ropes of cum all over her face and big tits. All of this was happening as Michael, her boyfriend and their friend, sat a few feet away enjoying the music and the crowd.

A little while later, Tony finally reappeared and Michael called him over, seemingly unaware that he had been gone for some time, and that during that time he had had sex with his girlfriend for the second time in two days.

While the two talked, Tony smiled as he looked at his friend and thought about what Matt and his girlfriend were about to get up to, while Claire lay waiting desperately as Matt lay behind her and positioned his big, black dick by her hot, white pussy.

As Matt spooned Claire, he readied himself to push his thick cock into his friend's hot girlfriend, something he had dreamed of but had never thought he would do, while Claire waited with lust-filled bated breath, all the while Tony kept Michael company.

Matt lay close behind Claire breathing heavy in anticipation as he held his big, thick dick against her pussy as she lay on her side in front of him. Without saying a word he slowly pushed forward while one hand rested on Claire's hips, holding her still, and the other was underneath her neck, wrapping around her luscious body, pulling her close to him.

"Ohh!" His friend's girlfriend sighed contentedly as his ten-inch dick sank hard into her, once more filling her up with a cock that wasn't her boyfriend's.

Slowly, inch by inch, Matt continued to slide his black dick into his friend's white girlfriend, all the while Claire's breathing deepened and she moaned constantly, until finally he sank the entire thick length into her very tight, very happy pussy.

"Oh fuck Matt you're so big!" Claire breathed heavily in wonder as relished the feel of his big fat dick inside her.

"Bigger than Michael?" He asked smugly and Claire laughed huskily as she half-turned her face to look at him.

"Much bigger." She answered amusedly as she trailed her hand down his face.

Matt grinned smugly as he stared into Claire's eyes. He couldn't believe that he actually had his unprotected dick buried balls deep in Claire's hot pussy. He was actually going to fuck her, fuck his best friend's girl!

Claire kissed his lips gently before she looked at him once more with eyes that shone with horny lust.

"Fuck me Matt," Claire said the words very slowly, and very deliberately, "Give me all of that big, beautiful, black cock."

Matt smirked before deliberately slowly he slid his dick from her tight pussy...and then once more he slowly slid the thick length all the way deep inside her again. Moving his hips unhurriedly at first, Matt gradually built up speed, until a few moments later the hand he had on Claire's hip he moved to her corset-clad flat stomach, holding her as his dick began to piston in and out of her hot, tight body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Claire moaned shakily as Matt rammed his dick into her, his arms holding her tightly.

Reaching down with the hand under Claire's slim neck, Matt pushed his dark hands down the top of her dress, grabbing one of Claire's large, braless tits and squeezing roughly. Fuck they felt good in his hands.

"Who's fucking you good Claire?" He growled tightly between heavy breaths.

"Oh fuck, you are Matt, you are! Fuck yes! Oh, fuck give it to me! Mmmm give me all of your black dick! Ohmmm! Fuck, uh uh uh!" Claire replied heatedly as Matt mauled her heavy tits as he pounded her burningly-hot pussy harder and faster.

Letting go of Claire's luscious tits, Matt pulled his hand from inside her dress long enough to pull down the corset's zip a little way before once more his hand slid beneath her dress to grab a handful of her soft, firm tits, relishing in the feel as his fingers sank into the soft flesh while his dick sank into her tight pussy again and again.

"You like this? Ungh fuck, you like having my dick buried in you?" He growled once more, slamming his hips forcefully into her from behind.

"Oh yes! Yes! I love it! Oh fuck it feels so good! Ummm, fuck! Ohmm, fuck, yes, oh fuck me Matt, ohhh ffuuuuccckkk don't ever stop!" Claire groaned lustfully in reply.

Pulling her tightly against him by his hand on her stomach, Matt smiled to himself as he imagined that he could feel his ten inch cock pushing all the way into her under his hand, deep into her hot body. Fuck, he had always thought Claire was hot. He had always thought what it would feel like to get his dick in her, and now here he was, buried to the hilt in her and she was loving it.

"Ugh, yeah baby, fuck, why don't you tell Mike how good I'm fucking you Claire." Matt grunted as he roughly pinched her nipple beneath her dress and marvelled at how her tight pussy gripped his dick forcefully as he slammed hard and fast into her body.

Claire purred lustfully for a moment before she moaned deeply.

"Ummm, oh Mike, Matt's dick is so much bigger than yours and oh fuck, does he know how to fuck me with it!" His friend's sexy girlfriend breathed heavily, her hand reaching round to try to grab onto Matt's ass to pull him into her, "Ohhummm! I want him to fuck me more, to fuck your girlfriend and never stop filling me with this big, fucking DICK! OHHH IT'S SOO FUCKING GOOD!"

By the end Claire screamed in ecstasy as Matt redoubled his efforts and rammed his dick into her tight pussy mercilessly, leaning close to her ear as he growled harshly.

"Take my dick Claire, fuck, you're going to have my dick in you all the time when we get back, I'm gonna fuck you all the fucking time." He growled as he literally fucked her senseless.

Turning her head, Claire pressed her lips to his trying to kiss him hotly, however the force of his fucking kept breaking their liplock.

"Mmmph, oh Matt, yes, fuck me baby! Give me that big dick! Ohhhuuhhh show Mike I'm your slut! Mmmph! Fuck baby, yes! Fuck, show him how to fuck his girl! Mmmph! Oh fuck yes! Ohhhh! Give it to me Matt! Oh yes, fuck me harder!" Claire moaned loudly in between trying to force her lips to his.

Matt continued to pound Michael's girlfriend rapidly, grunting and gritting his teeth as he fucked her relentlessly with all he could. Gripping her firm but oh-so-soft 38D tits roughly, he rammed his entire ten inch dick into her again and again, harder and harder with each thrust until he thought he might be slamming into her womb. All the while Claire moaned and groaned louder and louder, begging him with all of her heart to fuck her.

After ten minutes of thoroughly fucking her as they lay their, Matt growled and pulled his hand from beneath the top of her dress, although reluctantly.

"Fuck, I want to watch that beautiful face of yours while I give you my dick." He said harshly as he pulled his dick from her tight pussy.

Claire almost whimpered as the orgasm that had been approaching slowly began to fade as Matt slid his dick from inside her, however it quickly returned as he pushed her onto her back and climbed between her legs before burying his hard ten inches into her once more.

Claire's smooth fishnet-clad legs instantly wrapped around Matt's waist and her arms gripped his as he held himself above her. Without saying a word he once again began pounding his hard cock in and out of Claire's hot, tight pussy, re-stoking the fire of her huge orgasm rapidly.

"Fuck, Claire, you're so fucking hot!" Matt said between heavy breaths as he stared down at her, sweat running down his dark face, amazed by just how sexy she looked.

With her long, dark red hair splayed about her, her gorgeous face contorting in pleasure, her hot slender body writhing and gripping at him as he worked his hard cock in and out of her tight pussy, Claire seemed to glow with hot, lust and sexiness, she seemed radiant and beautiful and awe-inspiring, she made Matt want to cum.

Looking deep into his eyes, Claire reached her hands up and ran her nails down his t-shirt covered chest.

"Ummmm come on Matt, yes, ohh, fuck your friend's white girlfriend with that big, black cock." She growled playfully as she breathed harder and faster. Pushing herself up onto her elbows, she looked down and moaned as she watched his hard, black dick rapidly slide in and out of her tight, white pussy again and again. "Ohhh fuuckkk! Oh look at your dick Matt, ohhh fuck, you're actually fucking me! Ohhmmm fuck, fuck, mmmm fuck! Look at your big black cock pumping in and out of my ohhhhhmmm fuck unprotected pussy! Ohhh yess! Ohmmmmm, yes! Oh yes, pump that thick, black cock into my white pussy! Fuck me Matt, oh yes, fuck me!"

With that Claire groaned loudly and fell back onto the sleeping bag, her arms reaching above her head as her hands gripped to the fabric tightly as Matt continued to screw her harder.