All Comments on 'Vamos! Day of the Fucking Dead'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very interesting story, I was hooked!

Well written, naughty and original. I read a lot of stories on this site, yours was so intriguing I hung on every word. Please give us more of the family's adventures!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S COMMENT

Once again, the story fooled me. I thought I was writing a vignette (one LIT page or less) about a gringo family possessed by infant souls in Guatemala after eating traditional Day Of The Dead super-tamales. It was going to be in a trio of shorts in my A TASTE OF INCEST story cycle: A TASTE OF PUMPKIN and A TASTE OF SPIRITS and A TASTE OF TAMALES. Instead, I got the seed for a VAMOS! series about the family's travels, and possession by that nasty Maximón guy. (PUMPKIN became another trio, and SPIRITS will be a round-the-campfire collection of ghost stories.) Storylines take over authors' minds like cat parasites and we just go nutz. Yow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pronunciation

Having spent some time in Guate, you may wish to change some of your pronunciation translations.

As in Valencian, X replaces CH, so Quetzaltenango is known as Xela, pronounced Chela.

My levitation experience turned out to be a combination of things with an earth tremor.

Nice to recognise my old hunting grounds, especially Pana, where a friend has a house near the beach.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
re: Pronunciation

X takes many pronunciations in the LatAm Spanish I've heard and studied, My Guatemalan cousins and teachers pronounce Xela as SHAY-law. I'll have to tell them they're wrong. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Felt so-so.

This story felt like it came up short, but I just can't seem to put a finger on how. Call it a gut feeling, something missing. It had potential, but it did not feel like it lived up to that potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
intriguing story

My own favorite passage is: "Mom and my little brother drifted together and settled on the other bed with similar motions and results. Mom aimed her son's thick-veined penis into her ready vagina. They groaned and growled and ground themselves together." All forms of family fucking (aka "incest") are fine. But there's just something about a boy's penis sliding up into the same vagina he came out of as a little baby that strikes me as so damn cool. It's so outrageous and so simply great. Lots and lots of boys and their moms would agree--the perfect place for a boy's semen is in his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...