Vamos! Day of the Fucking Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

We drifted around the room like motes of dust in a clammy breeze.

Dad and my little sister drew together and floated down to the bed. Dad sported a massive erection; her pussy was dripping wet. Fiona pushed our father down on his back on the bed and mounted him, and rode him, and howled into the night.

Mom and my little brother drifted together and settled on the other bed with similar motions and results. Mom aimed her son's thick-veined penis into her ready vagina. They groaned and growled and ground themselves together.

I floated above them all, watching my sister fuck our father and my mother fuck my brother. The women's bodies roiled; their breasts heaved; their tongues lolled. Their faces were mindless masks of lust and... what? The men looked just as mindless and lost as their hips jerked upward to join the pussies rolling and rocking on them. What the fuck was happening?

I had no sense of time. I do not know how long this lasted. I know I heard them all howl, and spasm, and cum together, while I drifted above them.

They levitated off the beds and floated around the room again. As if weakly magnetized, Mom and Dad floated into me and we sank onto a bed. I noticed the twins settle on the other bed in a classic 69 position with Fiona on top, swallowing our brother's ramrod cock while his tongue snaked into her pussy.

Then I stopped noticing my siblings because I was on my back with my father sliding his daddy-dick into my wide, willing cunt and my mother stradling my head with her mommy-pussy at my mouth. Oh, Daddy! Oh, Mommy!

I did not resist. I did not cry out. Dad's cock felt so GOOD! Mom's clit was so TASTY and BRIGHT! I felt them lean together to kiss as they rode me, as was only right. My mother's juices washed into my mouth as I brought her to climax. My father's hot sperm flooded my womb and brought me to a planet-shattering orgasm.

And silent laughter washed over the room. A green-tinted laughter, not cheerful at all, but malevolent and mocking and inhuman. The laughter of a sick and bored god. The laughter of Maximón.

I had no willpower that night, no volition. My family and I were pawns in some demonic solitaire-chess game. Like pawns, we were pushed from place to place.

Dad and Eddy 69'd while Mom and I sucked Fiona's breasts and double-penetrated her nether holes with our fingers. Mom and I 69'd while Dad lay on Fi, fucking her pussy, and Ed butt-fucked Dad. Dad and Ed spit-roasted me, and then Fi, and then Mom, and me again, while the roasted bird was sucked and slapped and spanked.

I did not put myself into any of those positions. I was merely a soulless marionette, a toy of the god.

I 69'd with Fiona while Dad fucked my ass. Oh, my sister tasted good, as usual! Oh, her tongue was great, as usual! Oh, Dad's cock filled me beyond belief, penetrating deep into my bowels, loading me brim-full with impossible satiety! Oh, my orgasm was beyond reality, beyond time and space, beyond everything! Oh fuck...

The night lasted forever.

The spell broke with the first glimmer of dawn. The roaring chorus quieted. Dad and Mom mindlessly drifted out the door; it closed behind them. The twins descended gently into one bed and I dropped into the other. We slept, or something.

*****

I woke around noon with my Nokia phone singing sweetly. I was groggy and bleary. I punched the phone and brought it near my ear -- not too near, it was loud, my hearing was too sensitive.

"Dixie, are you up yet?" Mom's voice asked.

"Umm, wow, I'm only now crawling out of bed. Did you just get up too?"

"Yes, your father and I are... really tired, weary, maybe feeling a little sick, but it's not like we ate something bad, it's just... I don't know, may be we just had too much excitement lately, with that kite festival and our nights and everything, and... well, it's like..."

Mom sounded discombobulated. "I'm tired too but I don't feel sick," I told her, "just, well... what do you remember of last night?"

"We went out to dinner at that crazy place and then we came back and went to sleep, that's all. Why, did something else happen?"

What, she did not remember? "No, not really, I was just wondering... anyway, is Dad up now too?" I glanced at the other bed. The twins barely stirred. "Ed and Fi and still out of it. Mmmm, maybe we should wake up and eat or something. Wow, it's late! Fernando's cafe is right around the corner -- he'll feed us breakfast now."

"That sounds smart. Okay, your father and I will meet you kids there in, what, how about a half-hour? That should be enough time for us."

"Yeah, half-hour, that's great. I'll roust the twins now. See ya there, Mom."

Ed and Fi were intertwined like sleeping puppies, if puppies were naked humans. How best to wake them? Making loud noises would be rude and would hurt my ears. I settled on a tried-but-true method: I tickled their bare feet.

"Hey, quit that shit," Eddy grumbled. I did not quit.

"Okay, okay, I'm waking up, stop now," Fiona whined. I did not stop.

"ALL FUCKING RIGHT ALL FUCKING READY!" Eddy roared. Ouch, that hurt! I stopped, at least with his feet. I kept going on Fiona.

"You're a mean shiteating cocksucking bitch, you know that?" Fiona groaned as she pulled herself up and rolled out of bed. "But I mean that in a nice way." She groaned again. "Fuck, what time is it? What happened?"

Eddy was already out of bed and padding naked toward the little bathroom. "Yeah, what happened? It's after fucking noon already? Were we drugged or something?" he asked as he firehosed a river of piss.

Fiona saggered to the bathroom and pushed Eddy away from the toilet just as his stream died away. "Move over, fatso. I need to sit. Ahhh..." she sighed. Her stream splashed brightly and noisily.

"What do you guys remember about last night? And hurry up in there, Fi, it's way past my turn."

Eddy splashed water on his face from the sink and toweled his head. "Last night? We had dinner in that sick little wonderland and then we came back here and crashed. Why?"

I pushed Fi off the toilet and took her place. "Yeah, why?" Fiona asked. "That's all that happened, right?"

"So you guys don't remember lights or sounds or anything like that?"

Ed pulled on undershorts and a tee. "I had some strange dream, don't remember any of it, just that it happened and it was creepy or something. Maybe hot too."

Fi had done a quick-rinse at the sink and was beside him now, arranging her bra and panties. "Yeah, some weird dream, that's all."

This was strange. I recalled a monster fuck-a-thon with our folks -- and they do not know anything about it? Was I only hallucinating? I noticed bruises on my thighs.

"Hey, did one of you guys beat me up while I was asleep? Look, I'm all bruised!"

Fiona looked at her own body. "Fuck me, I'm bruised too! Did you sick puppies have fun with me? And my butt hurts. Did someone play banana games with me?"

"Damn, I'm sore in places... I didn't do anything for this," Eddy said. "What the fuck did you do to me?" His question was aimed nowhere in particular.

They did not remember anything. Mom did not remember last night. How about Dad? Did Dad remember fucking and sucking and sodomizing us all? If he did, would he admit it?

I was dressed. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes for a moment.

In my mind, I saw a face. A face with glowing green eyes. Maximón's face, laughing grimly. Those inhuman eyes telegraphed a message to me:

"No, only you will remember, little mortal, and you will never forget, never. Treasure these memories. The next gods you encounter might not be so kind. Why, if Xipe Tôtec the Flayed One ever gets hold of you... heh heh..."

His face and voice faded. I opened my eyes to find the twins staring down at me. Both were pale.

"Uhh, we better get going now," Eddy said. "And you better quit channeling sex gods or whatever you're doing there. Y'know, stop jilling-off, maybe? And how did our knives get there?"

My fingers were deep inside my pussy. I was nowhere near orgasm. "Yeah, right. Sorry about that. Okay, let's go find the fossils and get something to eat and drink." I rose from the bed and wiped my hands on the sheets.

I stopped and stared. Eddy and Fiona's demonically decorated knives were jammed into the top posts of the bed frame. Their little inset-stone eyes flashed insane colors at me, then dimmed.

Fernando's late desayuna typico, the standard breakfast of eggs, beans, hard cheese, plantain banana, and tortillas, was good and cheap, and his fresh-roasted coffee, picked at a nearby plantation that morning, was the world's best.

All our family was groggy and hungry. Nobody admitted remembering anything about the night before, and nobody's expression gave away that they were lying. Except maybe me, but nobody looked at me that close.

Did it really happen? Did we all fuck each other? "Oh Daddy! Oh Mommy!" Was that just me crying in a nightmare? Do I want Dad's dick inside me again, spewing life into me? Do I want to taste Mom's pussy again, and send her into ecstasy? I was afraid of the answers.

We stayed in La Antigua another night without excitement. We rolled from there to more of Guatemala, and then south into Honduras and beyond. I will tell those stories another time -- if I dare.

*****

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2014. Your constructive comments are welcome. If you like this Hallowe'en Contest entry, VOTE! If enough of you give high enough votes, VAMOS! sequels will be forthcoming, and that's a promise. Yes, the family has more travel tales to tell, if the author is properly encouraged.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers