Vampire Quest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only did what I thought was the best," her father told her sadly.

"I know, which is why I don't hold it against you," Rhiannon said, "I love you. Thank you for the life you have given me." She walked past her father and out of the house.

Why had she left? For all she knew, Rhiannon was hurt or worse, dead.

Natasha.

What was that? Where was it coming from? Natasha thought that maybe she was finally going insane. She knew of mind talking, her family used it but she didn't recognize the voice.

Natasha, its Rhiannon. Can you meet me near the cemetery? I need to talk to you.

Natasha didn't even hesitate. She concentrated on the cemetery and where Rhiannon was and appeared near her.

"Oh, good. I didn't think the connection would work? But then again, why wouldn't it?" Rhiannon started as soon as Natasha arrived. Natasha noticed she was rambling. Rhiannon walked to her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened?" Natasha questioned, "You scared me. For a minute I thought I was going insane."

"I wanted to see if the connection worked," Rhiannon explained, "to much has happened. Just hold me."

"That's all you ever have to ask," Natasha told her as she wrapped her arms around her. Rhiannon buried her face in Natasha's neck and wrapped her arms around her waist. All of a sudden, Rhiannon had the urge to cry.

"It's ok, baby. I'm here. Nothing can ever happen to you." Natasha promised Rhiannon.

Rhiannon backed away from Natasha and started pacing the ground, "You may not say that when I am through with what I am about to tell you."

"Make yourself comfortable, well as comfortable as you can be sitting on the ground," Natasha told her as she lowered herself to the ground.

Rhiannon followed suit, "Ok, don't stop me because I don't know if I can continue if you do. You know how my parents are as you have probably seen them as you hunted and spied on my family. Well I got into it with them over the fact that I am not marrying Carsten, now or ever. When I said that I was going to explain it to him and the reason why. My parents told me that I was not to do it because they were respected. They didn't want this to tarnish their good name. Well, I told them that no matter what they said I was going to do what ever I wanted, with no worrying over what I was going to do them. My father then told me that if I did then I was no daughter of his and my mother," Rhiannon said that last bit with enough poison that Natasha was surprised that her mouth didn't drip with it, "said that she would strip my powers. I don't take well with being told what to do, so I told her to do it. I didn't care. I never wanted these powers to begin with. I have hated them from the day that I found that I had them. Well, I knew she would not do it now because that is what I wanted. She told me that I would marry Carsten or I would get out of the house, no longer part of the family."

Natasha leaned forward and wiped the tears, which had started falling, off Rhiannon's cheeks.

"Then I went to the forest where I found you, and told you how I felt. Then we ran into Carsten, and you left while I confronted him. He told me that I had hurt him and that he thought that I had laughed at him for not realizing that his fiancée was a lesbian. I tried to explain to him that I had only just admitted it to myself. He then let it slip that my mother told him that I wanted to talk to him. She even located me for him and told him where to find me. That is when he found us, so I went home to find my mother and confront her and tell her to stay out of my business. I told her to stay out of my life and she was no longer my mother. I think that mothers don't do that to their. That is when she informed me that she wasn't my mother. She had never been my mother and she hated me. Well everything she has ever told me I have taken with a grain of salt. So I confronted my father and he told me that it was true and then he told me who my real mother was." Rhiannon stopped and turned from Natasha.

Natasha moved behind Rhiannon and wrapped her arms around her, kissing the side of her neck. "It will be ok. You'll see, everything happens for a reason. I just wish that it hadn't happened to you."

Rhiannon moved to look at her, "Why? Do you think that I am not strong enough for this? That maybe just maybe, I am not grown up enough to handle shit that life throws at me." Rhiannon pulled from Natasha's arms, "Don't feel sorry for me. Never feel sorry for me." Rhiannon started crying, "Oh, by the goddess Gaia, you hate me. You never cared for me. You just feel sorry for me, just like everyone else."

"No, baby. I would never feel sorry for you. I feel anything but sorry for you. I am just sorry that your family has to do this to you. Your family should accept you no matter who you are, whether your red, green, blue, purple or goddess forbid a lesbian," Natasha explained to her.

"You think I don't know that. I have tried to understand where they are coming from but I can't. They tell me that they love me and then in the same breath tell me that I will marry a man I don't love and have no choice in the matter. Do you really think they care how I feel?" Rhiannon asked. She started pacing as she fought the urge to breakdown and cry.

Natasha walked to her but Rhiannon held up her hands to block any comfort that Natasha might have bestowed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Natasha started to ask.

"Just don't. I can't deal with all of this right now. I have to much going on to see if I am doing the right thing or the wrong thing. You tell me you want to be with me but you don't show any way that you want to be. For all I know this is some sort vampire mind game and I'm falling for it, hook, line, and sinker. I want to find someone to spend the rest of my life with and I wish that I could know it was you. But my head is overruling my heart and I don't know how to stop it. I want to be here but at the same moment my mind is saying that you are a vampire and everything you do is to benefit yourself, no one else. Why do I feel this way? Why do I see you and my heart races, my mind blurs, you become my only reason for breathing," Rhiannon stopped to turn from Natasha to start to walk away.

Natasha tried to grab Rhiannon's hand as she stepped away.

"I know why you feel the way you feel. Its not your fault and I wish I could explain everything but you would have to come with me," Natasha started to explain, "But you may not be able to trust me enough to understand where I am coming from." Natasha finished that thought rudely to show that she would not deal with Rhiannon's out of the whack logic.

"How do I know you aren't just luring me to my death?" Rhiannon asked.

"If your mother really is a vampire then I can't kill you. It is physically impossible for me to hurt you. I can't lay a hand on you to hurt you unless it is in defense. You know that. Or at least I thought you did from all the teachings that you had to go through for you to become a hunter in the first place." Natasha explained.

"Fine, show me. I can guarantee that you can't surprise me. I have seen all and heard all," Rhiannon informed her.

"Oh, yea. Have you heard the one where you might be a reincarnated vampire hunter," Natasha retorted. Natasha loved the look of astonishment on Rhiannon's face.

12