Vampires and Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

Vincent covered Wyl's mouth with his own and let his lover taste himself. He gentled the kiss, pulling back slowly to regard his satiated lover.

"I want to come in your body, Wyl," Vincent said, his voice a low dark rasp that sent tingles throughout Wyl's body, even his drained member twitching dryly. "I want my seed claiming you."

"Claim me, Vincent," Wyl moaned.

Vincent crushed his lips to Wyl's, possessing the younger man's mouth to leave his lover dizzy and breathless. The bigger man's hands slid sinuously up and down the satin skin of Wyl's inner thighs. His thumbs stroked either side of the slowly awakening flesh at his lover's groin. He peppered the angelic face with light butterfly kisses as Wyl's hands stroked over his solid musculature.

"Roll over, my Own," Vincent directed.

Wyl obeyed, nervous but eager. He was guided to lie with a pillow canting his hips and his legs spread wide, ready for Vincent's delectation. Wyl pillowed his face on his arms, feeling the heat from his cheeks as he blushed at his positioning. He felt like snapping his legs closed but determined to trust his lover. Vincent knelt between his splayed limbs. Strong, warm hands caressed across his shoulders, wet, open-mouthed kisses and soft nips trailing in their wake. The touches were both relaxing and erotic, arousing Wyl slowly but inexorably. When Vincent reached the perfect creamy mounds, Wyl felt the older man's tongue roam freely, tracing random patterns on his skin. Slowly, carefully, he felt Vincent part his twin globes. Wyl tensed and then felt Vincent bend down to lick a swathe over the exposed skin. Encouraged by the low, choked moan, Vincent returned to his task. Wyl began to thrust against the pillow as Vincent held him open, the older man's tongue licking between his nether cheeks. The erotic sensations caused a low burn of sensual heat in Wyl's groin and he began to pant shallowly as his arousal grew. Wyl felt the moist muscle circle lazily around his most private portal and then screamed as it thrust forcibly inside to begin exploring his virgin channel.

Vincent gazed predatorily at the rosette now displayed as he parted Wyl's cheeks. When the young man showed no resistance he licked, content initially to rim the furled aperture. Soon that was not enough; Vincent wanted a more intimate taste of his lover. His possessive instincts were assuaged by the knowledge none had, nor ever would be, this intimate with Wyl. The flesh hanging heavily between his own parted thighs pulsed its appreciation, a pool of liquid passion spreading on the sheet where he knelt. Vincent folded his tongue and pushed determinedly into his angel's body. Vincent pressed forward and then retreated, teasing the fluttering opening, alternating between light licks and deep probing thrusts. Vincent hummed as he tasted tender sweetness laced with an earthy musk. Vincent was certain he could make Wyl come just by rimming, but he wanted to be inside Wyl when he came and wanted his lover to reach a shared release. Given what had befallen them lately, he wasn't sure Wyl was recovered enough to come three times in one night. Reluctantly he pulled away, growling with primal triumph at the moan of loss from his mate.

"Roll over, let me see you," he purred seductively and grinned savagely at the instant obedience. His eyes raked over the naked body, sprawled wantonly beneath him.

Wyl couldn't help the whimpers spilling from his lips as he watched Vincent carefully and liberally coat a single digit with oil. The whimpers became a low moan as oil was drizzled between his legs to slowly meander into his declivity. However, he was also unable to prevent the jolt as he felt the thick digit begin to probe at his loosened entrance. His eyes rolled back as his resurgent erection was enveloped in hot, wet suction. He heard Vincent rumble in discontent at his soft distressed whimper that accompanied Vincent's thick finger entering him to caress hitherto virginal flesh. The whimper of discomfort became a scream of bliss as Vincent's finger touched something inside him that sent bolts of dulcet pleasure throughout Wyl's body. He was unaware of the second or third finger crowding his tiny channel or of the way his body writhed and bore down on Vincent's delving digits. Unknown pleasure assailed Wyl in each cell and nerve. His body thrummed as his passion grew, tendrils of ardour wound within him and Wyl was lost in the sensual sensations.

Vincent continued to suck at Wyl's shaft ensuring it remained fully hard. Between his sucking and the stroking of Wyl's hidden jewel, Vincent was able to work more fingers into the tight passage, stretching and slicking his lover readying him for their full union. Wyl was actively moving on his fingers, pushing down to impale himself and pushing up to bury his hardness in Vincent's mouth. Vincent knew the younger man was as ready as he could make him. Not hesitating in his ministrations, Vincent liberally coated his straining erection, knowing that, on this first occasion, he wouldn't be able to last long. Releasing Wyl's shaft, he placed the dark beauty's calves on his shoulders and lined the purple head of his throbbing member against the glistening pulsating portal.

"Relax, my Own," Vincent encourage as he pressed forward. Despite all his preparations, Wyl was tight and small and he was long and thick. He wiped away the tears that slid down Wyl's cheeks as the younger man took more and more of Vincent's shaft inside his body. "Let me inside, love," his voice a husky caress of Wyl's ears. "Let me make us one. Let me be in you." As Vincent was slowly enveloped in searing heat, he began to stroke insistently at Wyl's flagging member, returning it to full hardness.

Wyl focused away from the burn of Vincent's entry to his body and concentrated on the touches that reawakened his arousal. He felt Vincent press forward again and then his mate's sac pressed intimately against his own. There was a residual feeling of discomfort by being so fully filled for a few moments and Wyl panted wetly as he grew accustomed to the sensation. However, the elation and joy at having Vincent inside him and the feeling of rightness quickly dissipated the last of the dull ache and Wyl moaned and pushed upwards onto the flesh impaling him so intimately.

"In you, mine," Vincent growled. "I'm fully inside you." The rippling velvet vice around his already eager shaft almost made the blond lose control and come instantly. Instead he forced his wayward libido back under tight control and began to undulate, his hips making small movements until Wyl shrieked. Knowing he'd rediscovered Wyl's sweet spot, Vincent began to thrust slowly rubbing the small bundle of nerves mercilessly. In response Wyl writhed and thrashed, his hips held in place by a strong hand on his slender waist. Vincent threw back his head and roared his joy as he began to pound hard and fast into the beloved body. Wyl's hands clutched desperately at his shoulders as the younger man keened wordlessly lost in sexual abandon.

"Let me taste you, my Own," Vincent purred seductively and leant lower. His canines extended and he bit down at the creamy flesh of Wyl's throat.

The soft sucking at his throat was more than Wyl's over-sensitised body could bear. Wyl screamed, his body convulsing so strongly that Vincent had to grasp tightly at Wyl's hip to prevent being dislodged. Vincent's teeth withdrew from Wyl's throat, the older male afraid that he might hurt Wyl as his mate shuddered and convulsed with the intensity of his release. As the silken sheath contracted around Vincent's harness, the big male allowed his passion full reign. His hips pistoned into the slender channel, pulse after pulse of wet heat filling Wyl to overflowing. Although Vincent had known other lovers in his long existence, he had never known an orgasm so fulfilling. He purred and growled as his living essence buried deeply in the beautiful willing body until he finally slumped fully spent to pant harshly in Wyl's small ear. He remained still, the bulk of his weight supported by his powerfully muscled arm until he felt himself soften and he carefully withdrew. He was pleased to note there was no evidence of damage to his deflowered virgin. He lapped the glistening trickles of his seed on Wyl's thighs and then looked with undisguised adoration at the smaller satiated form. Slowly, eyes of molten chocolate opened to look with a limpid gaze at eyes of smouldering sapphire.

"I love you," Wyl husked, his throat raw from screaming.

I love you, beloved," Vincent affirmed running his hand over the angelic face. His heart soared at the adoration he saw in Wyl's expressive orbs. He slowly laved his way down Wyl's flushed and heaving form to lick every precious drop of his mate's release, relishing the salty sweet nectar. He moved to lay them comfortably with Wyl's head nuzzling at his chest.

"Are we fully bonded now?" Wyl asked shyly as he suckled at a brown-pink nub.

"Yes, my sweet one," Vincent replied. "However you remain, as yet, subject to all human frailties: sickness, aging, death."

Wyl felt the shudder that ran through the bigger man and his arms tightened instinctively around the strong body. A sudden thought had Wyl looking apprehensively at his bonded mate.

"And you?" he asked carefully. "If we are bonded?"

"If I were to lose you for whatever reason, I would simply fade. There is no life for me now without you at my side. Whilst you remain mortal, them my life must also be finite."

"No, Vincent," Wyl cried then the younger man frowned. "Remain mortal?" he questioned.

"I cannot and will not place any influence upon you. Vampires can be made without being bonded mates as you have seen with Seamus, David and me. This is done by the taking of blood. However, you are human and can choose to remain so. I will abide by the choice of your heart. If you remain mortal, I will live at your side till you are taken from me and then fade to be able to re-join you beyond death. If you were to take of my blood and become such as I am, you will be trained how to use your gifts and eternity stretches before us. But it has to be your decision, what your heart and soul feel is right for you. My love will neither diminish nor falter whatever decision you make." Vincent pulled Wyl close and kissed his mate tenderly. "Sleep with me, love. Let your heart decide."

Wyl had thought to debate further but a warm lassitude stole his strength and he nestled snugly into Vincent's embrace. With a soft sigh, the young man slid into a deep sleep.

Vincent stroked sable curls as he jealously guarded Wyl's sleep. He could not nor would not pre-judge Wyl's decision.

****

Vincent stood at the end of an aisle that had been created by two blocks of seats. He was immaculately dressed in black suit and white frilled shirt. Seamus stood in front of him, dressed in a green ceremonial robe and at his right side stood Gabriel looking decidedly uncomfortable in a dark blue suit. Today was Vincent's public bonding ceremony and the blond vampire was a nervous as any groom on their wedding day. He glanced around, once again admiring the large old house. There had also been a tremendous turn out to witness his day of joy. The rows of seats were filled with vampires, lycans, spell-casters as well as other exotic denizens of the world Vincent and his family inhabited.

A gasp from the assembled audience had Vincent turn to look behind him, his own gasp joining that of the others. Proceeding sedately towards him was Wyl. He wore a white suit denoting purity and a dark frilled shirt that matched Vincent's and complimented his honey-tinted skin. His curls were shining with health and seemed to create a nimbus surrounding the angelic face that bounced with every step. As Wyl moved closer, Vincent basked in the look of love and incandescent smile that were reserved just for him.

At Wyl's side and holding Wyl's left hand walked David. The blond had the same dark blue suit as Gabriel. Where the dark male had a cream shirt open to display a powerful chest and its thick fur, David wore a high collared silk shirt of a blue that seemed to shift shades dependent on the light and shimmer as he walked.

Seamus watched proudly. There had been a similar gasp when he had presided over the wedding of lycan and vampire and looking at Wyl and David, he had no doubts as to who the beauteous members of his family were. He nodded as David and Wyl reached Gabriel and Vincent and then David turned himself and Wyl to face the gathered assembly.

"I David, bond-mate of Gabriel and brother to Vincent do welcome you here to witness this bonding and to thank you on behalf of Wyl, Vincent's Own."

Although there was a low murmur of approval and a nodding of many heads, Wyl was certain his nervousness was visible to all. However, as he was turned to face Vincent, that emotion fled in the face of the soul-deep love in his mate's blue eyes.

"Vincent. Are you here today of your own free will?" Seamus asked.

"I am," he replied.

"Do you publicly recognise Wylem Taylor as your Own? Do you swear to bind with him and to him, forsaking all others, for all the days to follow? Do you swear to share sunlight and shadow and your life and love henceforth?"

"I do so swear," Vincent affirmed.

Gabriel lifted Vincent's hand, sheltering it in his own and extended it towards Wyl.

"Wylem Taylor, known to us as Wyl," Seamus continued. "Are you here today of your own free will?"

"I am," Wyl replied.

"Do you publicly recognise Vincent as your soul-mate? Do you swear to bind with him and to him, forsaking all others, for all the days to follow? Do you swear to share sunlight and shadow and your life and love henceforth?"

"I do so swear," Wyl affirmed.

David lifted Wyl's trembling hand to place it within Vincent's. He tied their wrists with a ribbon of red silk and as Gabriel's hand remained underneath the joined couple's his was placed on top. Seamus' hand came to rest over them all.

"Vincent and Wyl are bound: bond-mates and soul-mates. Gabriel, David and I wish to welcome Wyl publicly into our home and into our hearts as our brother. We swear to love and protect him and Vincent." His eyes glowed as he faced the gathering. "Do you also so swear?" he asked.

Wyl had begun to tremble with nerves as Seamus reached this part of the ceremony. He feared he would not be seen as a worthy partner for the powerful and handsome blond. He found himself crying silently as the whole assembly stood as one with a unanimous roar.

"So be it," Seamus nodded approvingly.

The ribbon was removed and David and Gabriel stood back a little as Seamus placed a footstool in front of Gabriel. He nodded at the other blond, who expressionlessly undid his shirt to display his golden chest. Seamus held up a small ornate dagger for the audience to see and a ripple echoed around the hall.

"Do you come to this time and this place of your own choosing, Wyl?" Seamus asked the young man.

"I do," Wyl said emphatically.

"Is this the free choice of your heart?"

"It is."

"Do you understand the commitment you are about to make and do you still undertake it of your own free will?"

"I do," Wyl flicked a glance at Vincent, but his mate may as well have been carved from marble. Wyl swallowed around a dry throat and waited for Seamus to continue. He was unable to tear his eyes away as Seamus used the dagger to cut into Vincent's chest, a livid red trail created in its wake.

"As you make your last decision, do as your heart dictates," Seamus said and stood back.

Wyl's eyes were fascinated by the glistening line and his heart was sure he was making the right decision. He knelt on the stool, bringing his head level with Vincent's chest. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips to the shallow cut and his tongue licked nervously at his mate's blood. The powerful taste made Wyl's head spin. It was heat, strength and spice and an indefinable something that was pure Vincent. Despite the blood being solely on Wyl's tongue, to the young man it seemed to permeate his every cell. His body began to shake and a strong, gentle hand cradled the back of his head.

"My Own, my beloved," Vincent crooned softly, helping anchor Wyl in the maelstrom that assailed him. Vincent relished the feel of Wyl's tongue sliding over the small hurt and knew from his mate's reaction that the young human was taking his first steps towards his transformation. He gave David a grateful nod as the blond caught Wyl's body as he went limp. Vincent rapidly refastened his shirt as David held Wyl and then took his bonded mate into his arms.

Wyl awoke to find he was cradled to a strong chest and looking into the smiling face of his new husband and then Vincent threw back his head and roared. The sound was echoed by Seamus, Gabriel and David and then the gathered assembly. The new groom, carrying his still disorientated mate, strode down the aisle, his chosen family close behind and then his guests. He led them to a huge ballroom, lavishly decorated and with a great many tables laden with food and drink. Vincent stepped to the side to let people enter.

"Begin the celebrations, my friends," he announced. "My bond-mate and I will return in a few minutes." Vincent moved into a small room and sat with Wyl in his lap to allow the overwhelmed young man opportunity to recover.

"Is this what should happen?" Wyl asked nervously.

"Yes, beloved," Vincent confirmed. "You transformation has begun. However we will each feed from the other for the rest of our days, strengthening our bond and becoming closer. How are you feeling?" he added solicitously.

"Better," Wyl nodded."

His reward was a long deep kiss.

"Then let us join our guests and celebrate our bonding.

Epilogue

The dark haired beauty straddled his golden mate. Leaning forward he sucked and nipped at one precious jewel hidden in the chest fur and tweaked and teased the other. He tantalised each with his teeth in turn until both nubs were diamond hard and aching pleasurably. He rocked his hips allowing twin erections to rub sinuously, beads of liquid desire flowing as their arousal grew. Wyl trailed open-mouthed kisses from breast to throat and with a slight pressure took a single mouthful of his mate's living essence to a deep groan from the bigger man.

As Wyl laved the tiny hurt closed he was flipped laughingly onto his back as Vincent loomed large over him. He pinned Wyl's wrists above his head in a large hand and pressed smooth caramel limbs further apart with a strong knee. As he spread his young lover, Vincent reached between the splayed man's legs to tease at his hidden opening, his fingers ghosting erotically over the tightly furled rosette. Still playing with Wyl's body, Vincent leant forward to take a mouthful of his own of Wyl's sweetness. As he did, Wyl writhed enough to take the tip of Vincent's finger inside him and gave a wanton moan at the twin sensations. The sound went straight to Vincent's aching erection hanging heavily between his legs. Vincent's eyes were then drawn to the rosy flesh that danced enticingly at Wyl's abdomen and that left a silvery trail of its longing.

"Please, Vincent," Wyl begged, "I need you."

"I need you, too, my Own," Vincent growled.

He bit gently at each cinnamon nub, tugging and teasing before licking slowly down the smooth honeyed body. He licked away the intoxicating pre-come and then, sitting up, coated a finger liberally with oil. In time Wyl would produce his own lubrication when lovemaking, his body was as yet to make that transformation. He suckled at the smooth flesh jutting proudly at Wyl's groin as he slipped his digit inside welcoming heat. Slowly, carefully, Vincent progressed to three fingers pumping insistently in molten depths and rubbed erotically at Wyl's hidden jewel till his lover thrashed and begged continually to be filled. He rolled them again and, spreading his legs and planting his feet, gazed with fire blazing in his eyes at Wyl.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers