Vampires and Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

"Ride me," he purred. "I want to see you pleasure yourself on my flesh."

Whimpering in need, Wyl rose gracefully to kneel astride the bigger man. He reached behind himself to position the hard hot flesh at his prepared opening and began his slow decent. His teeth worried at his lower lip as he impaled himself, feeling each centimetre of his lover pressing deep inside him. He panted as he sat flush at Vincent's groin, his lover's furred body tickling erotically against his smooth skin. He felt Vincent's hands digging into his hips where his mate had assisted him, helping him as he had taken his lover into his body. As Wyl's body acclimatised to the feeling of fullness, the younger man's hands caressed Vincent's lightly haired thighs and stomach.

As Wyl began to lift and lower himself, slowly and shallowly at first, but with an inexorable increase in speed and depth, Vincent's hands roamed imperiously over the expanse of smooth skin before him. He reached to tug at one chocolate nipple and then the other as his other hand began to stroke the gracefully bobbing shaft at Wyl's groin. He flexed his thighs and began to drive his hardness deep into his lover as Wyl descended onto it and the pleasured mewl each time told the older man his aim was true. He caressed Wyl's sac feeling how tight and hard it had become and knew his mate's release was imminent. He took in the look of bliss on the beloved face: eyes closed, luscious lips reddened and kiss-bruised were open and glistened enticingly and a pink tongue rhythmically dove in and out to lick at them. Wyl's breath came in shallow, wet pants and Vincent growled low and deep at the sight.

Moving too fast for human eyes, Vincent rolled their bodies. Hooking Wyl's legs over his elbows to spread him wide Vincent drove hard and fast into searing wet tightness and pounded at Wyl's sweet spot. Trapped beneath his more powerful body his mate could only wail his approval as a knowledgeable hand gripped his hardness and stroked with the same ferocity as strong hips pistoned Vincent's shaft into Wyl's sheath. Vincent's lips, tongue and teeth danced over Wyl's throat and collarbone to finally bite down on the junction of throat and shoulder and suck hard.

Wyl's cries were incoherent as he grasped tightly to a hard shoulder and Vincent's hair as his mate possessed his body. He thrashed and wailed, begged and pleaded:

"Harder, faster, deeper, more, more, more". He keened as Vincent obeyed, driving into Wyl with a wild abandon. He screamed a sound of pure pleasured ecstasy as he reached his zenith. His seed jetting between their sweat-slick bodies.

The feel of warm wetness on his overheated skin, the scent of his mate's release and the sound of Wyl's impassioned cry finally fractured Vincent's rapidly disintegrating control. With a primal bellow of Wyl's name he gave a further few erratic thrusts and then erupted into the contracting sheath that squeezed his arousal with a brutal intensity. Pulse after pulse of his crème filled his lover. As his hips slowed into a more desultory pumping, Vincent's teeth once again found his mate's throat. Vincent smiled to himself as Wyl moaned softly, his body voluptuously filled by his lover's essence and Vincent's moist breath at his throat. Vincent took another mouthful of his Own's sweet blood and then rose to gaze proprietarily at the boneless, satiated young man.

Wyl gazed with content at his lover and then raised an elegant eyebrow as Vincent continued his leisurely thrusts and Wyl felt the resurgent arousal harden inside him.

"I did say I possessed excellent recuperative powers, my love," Vincent gave a feral smile, "as you will in time. For now, however, I will rely on your powers of recovery that are inherent in a young man."

"I love you so much," Wyl murmured softly as Vincent's reawakened shaft gently teased his sweet spot. It needed little stimulation as it remained sensitive from the earlier attentions. In its turn, Wyl's shaft slowly refilled as Vincent made slow sweet love to his angel. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each movement of the one met by one of counterpoint by the other. Soft breathy moans and mewls of shared joy filled the air as their bodies began to move faster. Mouths met in languid duels neither could lose and their tongues twined and danced to music only the lovers could hear. Wyl's legs wrapped around Vincent's waist and his arms moved around the powerful shoulders as though trying to merge his body into his mate's. Vincent's mouth found the weak spot at Wyl's neck and shoulder and sucked to the same languorous rhythm as his hips thrust into slick heat. All too soon, their seed flowed again, both men crying softly the name of their lover.

"I will never tire of loving you, my Own," Vincent rumbled into a small ear. "I will never tire of being inside your body or the feeling of completeness it gives me when we are one like this."

"I will never tire of welcoming you into me," Wyl replied, his hands holding Vincent's face. I will never tire of the way you can make me feel so loved and cherished by a single word or touch.

They kissed slowly and deeply for long minutes until Wyl felt Vincent's reawakening flesh stir once more.

"You are insatiable," Wyl moaned.

"Only for you, little one," Vincent purred seductively. "I think as your husband it is my duty to see how many times I can make you come,"

Wyl's musical laugh became a soft groan.

Hastily passing the closed door, Gabriel smiled at the laughter. Wyl was making excellent progress in his transformation and the shared love between him and Vincent was plain for all to see. They were still enjoying a 'honeymoon' even though they hadn't moved from the apartment.

David looked up with a loving smile as Gabriel entered the living room. He saw the burning gaze and his own became sultry. He laughed softly as he was scooped into powerful arms and his dark lover nuzzled at his temple.

"I think we also deserve a honeymoon," Gabriel husked as he carried his mate to their bed.

The echo of David's laughter was the only sound in the now deserted room.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers