Vampiric Boobies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't. Needed to stop. Just a breather. To let the agony subside.

Acarina looked down at him with dispassionate blue eyes. Her breasts throbbed again. Another wave of red flowed up through the tangled knot of tissue that connected his cock to her tits. There was no pain there, only a strange tickling sensation as his blood was drawn out through his pores. In contrast, the exposed parts of his cock felt like they'd been coated in caustic soda.

A little more.

He couldn't. The pain was too great; the flesh too tightly bonded. His shaking hands refused to move further.

Acarina's breasts pulsed again.

Schreck's heart thrummed in his chest, trying to compensate for the reduced volume of blood. Weakness settled onto his limbs. Strength deserted his hands and they slipped away to rest on the bed.

Acarina pushed her breasts back together and Schreck gasped with relief as the searing pain in his cock was instantly extinguished in the soft fluffy clasp of her breasts. She squeezed them together, enveloping Schreck's cock completely and he felt as if he'd been dropped into an ocean of purest bliss.

"We all have ways of coping with what we are," Acarina said, a hint of sadness on her face. "Me, I always let them make the final choice."

Her breasts throbbed. Red and swollen, they pulsed around Schreck's cock like a pair of hearts. With each beat, his blood surged into her. It was an exhilarating rush of pleasure as his blood swept down into his cock and then flowed out into her warmth.

"They always make the same choice," Acarina said.

Her bosom pulsed faster, the soft flesh ebbing and flowing against Schreck's cock and sending waves of pleasurable stimulation up his shaft. Good. So good. Too good. His balls tensed and he sighed as his cock throbbed and spurted thick load of cum into her smothering cleavage. A white splash appeared beneath the skin of her breast. It spread outwards and mingled with the red.

"That's good," Acarina said. "Enjoy these last moments."

She reached under her tits and fondled his balls.

"I'll help."

She pressed her body down on his crotch. The throbbing suction grew stronger, deeper, until he felt it all the way down in his balls. He gasped as they answered with a throb of their own and he spurted another load of cum into her breasts. Now they'd found the right spot, her breasts began to pump the semen from his body as easily as his blood. Schreck sighed and moaned. His hips bobbed upwards with little twitches as she forced him to orgasm over and over, his seed flowing from him with rhythmic pulses.

"Not much longer now," Acarina said. "Lie back. Relax. It will be like falling asleep."

Schreck had no say in the matter. All the strength had flown from his body. His head fell back on the mattress and he stared up at the mirror on the ceiling. The figure on the bed barely resembled him. It looked like his pale twin—white and near translucent, like it'd spent its life in a dark cellar, insubstantial as a ghost. His gaunt ghost.

In contrast, the girl between his legs possessed so much colour she was radiant with health. His colour. His health. She bobbed in his lap, bouncing on the swollen red boobs wrapped around Schreck's cock, mewling with pleasure as she drank the blood from Schreck's veins.

He saw that blood appear on her back. It bloomed and flowed beneath her skin in exotic whorls and swirls of living red ink. Cascades of rose petals swirling down a snowy hill.

How pretty, he thought.

Then he died.

/**

* AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you enjoyed this story there are plenty like it in the new ebook I have out now: A Succubus for Halloween by M.E. Hydra

*/

12