Vanessa the Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,106 Followers

"Ooohhh yeessss," her father groaned, his fingers growing even tighter in her hair.

While his cock continued to jerk and spray shot after shot of warm semen down her throat John's thrusting rapidly grew hungrier. These things made Vanessa's orgasm feel as though it would explode at any second, excited anticipation of it serving to make her even needier of its release. Her pussy clenched tightly at John's pistoning cock, gripping it to bring his climax closer as well. Her body jerked upon the bed, her hips trying to fuck him back, the rest of her simply trying to quiver and squirm excitedly. Moments later, as she swallowed the last of her father's cum, she felt John tensing, felt him drive his cock into her a couple of times with extreme force then he froze atop her, his cock buried as deep inside of her as possible, his hips grinding against her. With the first shot of his semen into her pussy her orgasm blasted into full existence, sending thunderbolts of electricity rocketing through her body. Her body clenched, her muscles snapping tightly, her back jerking off the bed as she crammed herself at him. Her head fell backwards, jerking her mouth from around her father's cock even as her fingers squeezed its base with unbridled force.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh Daaaaaaaaddddddyyyyy!" She cried out, her mouth falling open.

Her body jerked and jumped upon the bed, muscles twitching under sweat soaked skin. Her eyes clamped tightly shut, her head snapping upon her neck, loose strands of hair flying freely about. She humped and ground herself against John as his cock jerked inside of her, spraying shots of hot semen as he groaned above her.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd Daaaaddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

She jerked at his cock, her hand acting without her knowledge, pulling a couple lingering drops of cum from its tip.

The orgasm exploded through her, massive waves of pleasure crashing along her nerves, skyrockets filling her mind. She twisted and jerked, whimpered and moaned.

She was still twisting and panting when John finished cumming, the last of his semen shooting into her. He remained buried inside of her, grinding his hips into her as she did hers into him. Her head snapped back and forth a couple of times, her breathing ragged and heavy, eyelids slowly loosening. Minutes later she collapsed back onto the bed, gasping for air, her body coated with sweat, her crotch glistening with her juices. It took her a minute to open her eyes and look up at the two men who had just fucked her so. They remained towering over her, one's cock slowly slipping from the clasp of her pussy, the other's softening even in the grasp of her fingers.

"Did I do good Daddy?" she whispered.

"Oh yes, Baby," he smiled down at her. "And in a little bit we'll all have some more fun."

Vanessa felt a surge of excitement roll through her tired body as she listened to these words.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,106 Followers