Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were getting dressed Jenny noticed that I didn't have a bra or knickers and said, "got rid of your bras and knickers as well then." She had said it in a joking way and just said, "Oh!" when I told her that I had stopped wearing them over 6 months ago.

On the way out Jenny asked me if I'd like to go for a drink with her. I said, "Thank you for the offer but I've got to get back to my Master." She looked a bit puzzled as I continued "How about after next weeks class?" Jenny said, "OK" and I headed for home. Back home Jon asked me how I had got on and I told him that I had enjoyed it and that I wanted to go again the next week. I told him all about Jenny and he said that I would have to watch her, he said that she sounded as if she was a lesbian and might try to get into my knickers - if I'd been wearing any. When I told Jon that most of the other women there had been wearing leotards he said that we would go and have a look in the shops and see what we could find.

When I got up on the Friday morning I had aches all over. It took until lunchtime for me to get back to normal.

Saturday November 7 and Sunday November 8

The weekend went off without anything interesting happening, probably because Jon had a lot of work to do and he had to go into work on the Sunday - all day. I say without anything interesting happening but that's not quite true. I broke a cup when I was washing-up on the Saturday evening and Jon had me 'assume the position' on the kitchen floor for about 30 minutes before he put me over his knee and gave me 100 slaps with his hand. My bum was bright red and sore by the time I had said, "100, thank you Master" but I managed to avoid crying.

After he'd finished that Jon had me bend over the kitchen table and he had me from behind. It hurt my bum each time he slammed into me. Because I had nearly cum while he had been spanking my bum, I came twice before he came in me. He had me stay laid over the kitchen table for 15 minutes after he pulled out and I could feel our juices running down my legs. I wanted to reach under and make myself cum again but Jon threatened to restrain me in the frame in the back garden for an hour. It was bloody cold outside so I managed to wait until he let me go and take a shower.

Week commencing November 9

Jon took me out for a meal on the Monday night, to a posh restaurant in Derby. I had to wear my black pencil dress with the remote vibe in me. I was glad that Jon let me wear my coat as it was a long walk from the car to the restaurant and I would have been frozen by the time we had got there. As it was my nipples really stuck out when I took my coat off and I noticed one man looking at me. He was so engrossed in looking at my nipples and legs that he didn't notice me staring back at his face.

As soon as we'd sat down Jon told me to shuffle my dress up so that my bare bum was on the seat. I was glad when Jon told me to put my napkin on my lap as even I could see my pussy when I looked down.

Jon had got the remote control for the vibe out of his pocket and put it on the table. He was lightly playing with it (but not switching it on) right up until the waiter came and gave us the menus and asked us if we wanted a drink. Jon ordered his and just as I was about to ask for a lager he switched the vibe on. I'd guessed that Jon would do something like that but it still caught me by surprise.

I almost jumped as it started throbbing inside me. The waiter asked me if I was all right as I went a bit red and struggled to get the word lager out. Jon just sat there expressionless. Jon left the vibe on, on low, for the 4 or 5 minutes before the waiter came back with the drinks and to take our order. By the time he arrived I was getting quite fidgety, I was getting close to an orgasm. Just as the waiter arrived Jon switched the vibe off. On the one hand I wasn't pleased as I wanted that orgasm, but on the other hand I didn't want the embarrassment of having an orgasm while trying to give the waiter my order. Just as I was in the middle of telling the waiter what I wanted for my main course Jon hit the button. I almost jumped of the chair. The waiter said, "Is madam alright?" and Jon replied by saying "Madam is just fine, just a little excited."

It was a struggle but I managed to order and hold off coming until the waiter walked away. I was squirming in my seat, but I did it. Jon switched the vibe off straight away and started talking about what we were going to look for when we went shopping at the weekend. At least I think that that was what he was saying my mind wasn't quite there.

Eating the main course was relatively uneventful, Jon switched the vibe onto low a couple of times but only for a few seconds. I guess that he wanted to keep me 'warmed-up' ready for more quite quickly. By the time that we finished the main course I was glad that Jon had told me to pull my dress up over my bum, my juices were making me and the seat quite wet and I could smell that familiar aroma of my pussy.

Another couple had come in and sat a couple of tables away. The man had sat with his back to the wall like me and he had started to look at me. No one else could see but with my dress over my bum, even with the napkin on my lap, the sides of my legs right up to my waist were uncovered and that man had noticed. By the time that I noticed that he had noticed I had had about 3 glasses of wine and the lager to start with so I didn't care anymore.

When the waiter brought the sweet trolley over Jon had the remote control in clear sight for the waiter to see. To make matters worse Jon asked him if he had seen one of those before. Jon said that it was a remote control for his car alarm and if he pressed the button and tuned the 'volume' up he might just be able to hear the car alarm responding. Jon pressed the button a couple of times and asked the waiter if he could hear it. Guess what? - he couldn't, so Jon gave it to him and told him to have a go. When the waiter still couldn't hear anything he told him to turn the 'volume' up and have another go.

Well what could I do? I had to just sit there and take it. I was getting too close to a second orgasm for comfort - well in the middle of a restaurant. When Jon told the waiter to turn up the 'volume' I just burst inside. I let out a quiet moan and sat there physically shaking. The waiter was concentrating on what he was doing but Jon was watching me so was the man a couple of tables away. After what seemed like an eternity Jon said to the waiter "never mind, maybe we're too far away." He took the remote from the waiter, put it on the table and switched it off.

When the waiter looked at me and saw the sweat running down my face he said, "are you sure you're OK?" I managed to say that I was and to order some chocolate gateaux. Afterwards I thought that I should have said that 'perhaps I shouldn't have come (cum) tonight'. I think that that would have made Jon smile, it did me when I thought of it.

That was the end of the vibe being on that night and I managed to clean myself up a bit before we left. When we got home Jon had me over the back of the sofa before we went to bed. I asked him if I could make him cum again with my mouth but he said that he was too tired and we went to bed.

Thursday - went to the aerobics class and I was changed and in the school gym before Jenny arrived. I wore my green shorts and largish T-shirt. One or two of the other class members had said 'hello' to me and one man in his thirties tried to chat me up. Jenny didn't waste any time when she arrived and got us lined-up and started straightaway.

The thirty something man was directly in front of me and as we started I thought about him being able to get a good look at my pussy, but I didn't care. It wasn't costing me anything and I knew that if I thought about it I would get a bit of a thrill out of it; and I'm damn sure that he would be getting a thrill, maybe even a hard-on. About half way through the first half Jenny started walking round the gym 'encouraging' people to try harder. When she got to me she gave me a long smile before moving on. She came and had a quick chat with me at the break before pushing us hard in the second half.

When we finished Jenny came to me and told me that the man who had been in front of me had a big bulge in the front of his shorts and a wet patch where he had been leaking pre-cum juices. She was giggling a bit as she told me and I started giggling as we both looked over towards him. I asked her if she had noticed anyone else looking but she said, "only me." Jenny kept me talking for ages, telling me what she had been doing all week and about another keep fit evening class that she ran. It is a sort of circuit training with all sorts of obstacles that you have to complete a sort of assault course. It sounds fun; I might go and try it - if Jon agrees.

When we finally got into the changing room all the other women had gone and it wasn't long before we were both naked in the showers. As were talking and soaping ourselves Jenny started staring at the wall at the end. When I asked her what she was looking at she whispered that she had thought that she had seen a light shinning out of the wall. I said, "you're loosing it girl" but she was certain and went to get a closer look.

She picked up her soap and came back and told me that there was a small hole in the tiles and that she must have seen a light coming right through the wall. I said, "I wonder if the light had been blocked by someone looking through?" I squeezed my soap and made sure that it went flying towards the hole. When I went to pick it up I bent down and had a quick look through the hole. I nearly jumped back as I saw an eye staring at me. I stood up and thought for a second before walking back to Jenny. As I did I said, "it's okay it's just a hole in the tiles," and carried on with my shower.

When Jenny looked at me I whispered that someone was watching us through the hole and was a little surprised when she said, "let's give them something to really get them worked-up." At first I didn't know what she meant but she stepped towards me and started soaping my back for me. It didn't take long for me to catch-on and I turned round and started soaping her front. It wasn't long before we were 'exploring' all over each other's body. My hand drifted down to the few light brown pubic hairs that she had and then down to her pussy and our lips met and we had a long French kiss. Her hands were working on my nipples which went instantly hard as soon as her fingers touched them. Jenny's legs opened as my fingers searched for her little clit and then her hole. There was absolutely no resistance as first one and then two of my fingers went into her. As they did she broke the kiss and let out a long slow moan.

We collapsed to the floor and were soon in the '69' position. I managed to make sure that Jenny was on the floor and me on top of her with my backside to the hole in the wall. Whoever was there would be getting an excellent view of my open pussy - when Jenny wasn't 'eating' me. And eat me she was certainly trying to do. At one point I thought that she was trying to bite my clit off. The pain made me cum very quickly and I had to really concentrate to get her to cum. All this time our two showers were pouring warm water down onto us and when we finally stood up my hands were all white any wrinkly.

I stood behind Jenny and put my arms around her and down to her pussy. I whispered to her "let's give him (assuming that it was a him) one more little show." I turned her to face the hole and pulled her legs apart and with my left hand caressing her left breast my right hand stroked the insides of her lower lips and clit. Her head lay back on my shoulder as I slowly brought her to her second orgasm which had her shaking and shouting "yes! yes! yes!"

As we got dried I looked over towards the showers - and the hole in the wall and decided that if I moved a little to the left then the person on the other side might just be able to see me getting dried and dressed. I really took my time getting dry and Jenny was dressed and ready for off whilst I was still naked. "Come on, hurry up, or do you want some more?" Jenny asked. "Sorry, I was miles away" I said and quickly put my shoes dress and coat on. As we were walking out of the school Jenny asked me if I would like to go for that drink with her and we went to the pub at the end of the road.

Jenny got the drinks and we sat opposite each other in a quiet corner of the pub. As usual I didn't cross my legs and it wasn't long before Jenny said, "cross your legs girl, I can see your pussy." I told her all about Jon and his rules and Jenny listened without saying a word. In the end I asked her if she was all right and she said, "Oh, yes, that's amazing, that explains why you said 'your Master' last week, and 'are you happy with things that way?'" It didn't take long for me to tell her that I was VERY happy with things the way they were and she then said, "well I guess that I will have to get used to staring at your beautiful, smooth pussy every time that I see you." I smiled and said, "complaining are you?"

We were both laughing at that when Jenny noticed that there were 3 men at the bar that kept looking at us. When she pointed this out to me I noticed that they were looking at a small piece of paper and then up at us. After a while one of them came over to us and held a photo up for us both to see. It was of me, naked, spread-eagle, blindfolded, and tied to a bed.

The man said, "Me and my mates are having a bit of an argument. I say that this is a photo of you and Joe says that it isn't you. Is it you?" he said looking at me. I went a bit red, as Jenny said, "No it can't be." The man said, "Yes it is you isn't it?" Well, what could I say, I couldn't tell a lie so I said, "Yes it is, but I didn't pose for it, it was taken without my permission.

Where did you get it from?" Before the man could answer Jenny pinched the photo from him and was having a good look as the man started to tell us that there were copies being passed all round his works and mates. He didn't know where they came from but there were plenty about. As he was telling me this I realised that if played it cool he (and his mates) might go away and leave us alone.

I decided to pretend that it was a woman that took the pictures and that I wasn't interested in men. Jon would kill me if I let them try anything on with me. I said, "they were taken by an ex-lover of mine and I've finished with her now. This (pointing to Jenny) is my new lover. Do you like the photos then?" "Yes, you've got a great body but I never imagined that you were a lesbian." He said looking at Jenny and me with a disappointed look on his face. As if to confirm what I was saying Jenny reached out and put her hand on my arm. The man left us and I could see his mates giving us funny looks as he told them what I had said.

Jenny and me almost burst out laughing and Jenny said, "nice one - LOVER." Our conversation drifted back to the school showers and Jenny suggested that we try to find out who had been spying on us. We both came up with suggestions as to who could have been. It could have been the man with the hard-on, or someone else in the class, or the caretaker, or some young boys who knew about the hole and had sneaked into the school. Who knows, but we decided to turn up early next week, have a good look round and work out what was on the other side of that wall.

We left shortly after that as I told Jenny that I had better get back to Jon. When we parted Jenny gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and squeezed my bum as she did it. When I got home Jon asked me all about my evening. He stopped me when I started to tell him about the session in the showers and then got me to continue as he fucked me in his bed. Fortunately he had cum just before I told him about the photo in the pub. I had forgotten that I hadn't told him about them being taken and he hadn't read this journal for a few weeks. He was a bit mad and told me that I would be punished for it, but that didn't stop him getting hard again and we went to sleep with his dick still inside me.

Friday - Woke up with Jon's arm round me all contented and cosy. When he woke up I got his breakfast while he shaved. My muscles ached from the previous evening's exercise. Later in the afternoon the paperboy finally called for his money. It was the boy that had been many times and he didn't seem at all surprised when I opened the door naked. I could see him staring at me but he wasn't lost for words at all.

When Jon came home he was in a bad mood and had me 'assume the position' as soon as he walked in the door. I had to stay like that while he got his own tea then he took me up to the punishment room and had me lay face down on the floor while he put the velcro and nylon wrist and ankle cuffs on me. He attached ropes to them and put a support strap under my waist and then got the electric motor to pull me up to what I call 'dick height'.

My arms and legs were stretch-out wide and it was a bit uncomfortable, but not too bad, which was a good job as he left me there all night. But that was after he had put the ball gag on me and given me 50 strokes with his leather belt. I was trying to count them but it was impossible with the ball gag on. After 25, Jon changed position and started getting the belt to go down between my legs and onto my pussy. Jon seemed to be putting more and more effort into each stroke, I suppose he was trying to get rid of his anger. I don't know who'd upset him, but he was taking it out on my backside. I was crying quite a lot by the time I got the 40th stroke and my pussy was really throbbing. At the same time I could feel my juices flowing and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I had an orgasm. The last 5 strokes all landed on my clit and by the end it felt as big as Jon's dick. No sooner than Jon had given me the 50th stroke he was stood in between me and was pumping into me like a steam engine. I came again just as he shot his load into me.

Saturday November 14

I didn't see Jon again until he lowered me down in the morning and I was glad that Jon always left the central heating on over-night. I had managed to get some sleep but I was aching all over. Not to mention my bum and clit that was still sore. As he let me down Jon asked me, in a quiet calm voice, if I was okay and even rubbed some cream into my sore bum.

His bad mood had obviously gone and he was back to his normal self. I had a long soak in the bath, then some breakfast before I put on shoes, dress and a coat and we went to Birmingham shopping for a leotard. We went into loads of sports shops but could only find big thick ones that looked as if they were designed for Grannies. In the end Jon told me to get some more of the thin white lycra and make one myself. He said that it had to be low cut at the front, back and sides, and high cut at the sides. In other words it had to be almost side-less. He also said that it had to have a narrow crotch with only a thin strip going between my cheeks. As he was describing it I thought that it might as well be a few lengths of string tied together at the appropriate places.

After we gave-up on the leotard we had some lunch in the cafe of one of the big department stores. It was in there that Jon decided that we would go to some car showrooms and have a look at some new cars. Not that Jon was thinking of buying one, it was just to look - and for Jon to show-off my ass. The first one that we went to had a big showroom with lots of cars ranging from small ones to big 4-wheel drive vehicles. Jon told me to leave my coat in his car, which just left me wearing a black tight fit short dress and shoes.

One of the salesmen pounced on us as soon as walked through the door and Jon pretended that we were looking for 2 new cars, one for him and one for me. His idea was to get the salesman to show us round just about ever car that they had. The salesman was in his late twenties and not bad looking. He seemed to be paying as much attention to me as he was to Jon. As the salesman took us to each model and told us all about them we pretended to be interested and had a good look at them. Jon told me get into each one and see if I though they were comfortable.