Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start off with I got in and out in a very lady like manor and kept my legs together but after the second car Jon whispered to me to start flashing my pussy to the salesman. That was fine by me as I now enjoy letting strangers see my body. I started wondering how many cars I would have to get in and out of before my juices would start to flow and my lips swell up. The third car was very small and only had 2 doors. Jon told me to get in the back to see if there was enough legroom and if it was comfortable.

There was no way that I could get in the back without having to bend over. To make sure that Jon (and me) got what he wanted. I asked the salesman if he would hold the door open for me. As expected, when I bent over and stuck my head into the car the back of my dress rode up exposing most of my ass and leaving the salesman with a great view of both my ass and my pussy. I wondered if there were still any red marks left from Jon using his belt on me the previous night. That thought soon disappeared when I heard the salesman cough and ask me if I could manage. I stayed half in and half out for a few seconds more, then got right in, turned round and sat down. I looked at Jon then the salesman who had a red face and was staring at my lower body. My dress hadn't had chance to slide back down to its normal position and even I could see where my pubic hair used to be. (I'm real glad that I no longer have to shave every day, I don't know how men put up with it.)

The salesman was still transfixed with my crotch as I pulled the front seat back into place. It 'clunked' into place and I said, "Ow!" as it hit my knees. It didn't hurt, but I just wanted to wake the salesman up. "There isn't much leg room in here" I said, "I've got to keep my legs apart to be comfortable." The salesman was quick off the mark and he leaned in and looked over the back of the front seat to see my pussy staring straight back at him. "Here let me help you" he said, "the seat will slide forward and give you lots more room." "Thank you" I said, "it's not very lady-like having to sit like this is it."

The salesman was fumbling with the seat catch and taking his time as he stared straight at my pussy. I looked at Jon who was just stood there with a big grin on his face. I could feel the salesman's eyes burning my pussy as tingling in my lower body radiated out from my pussy. My clit was starting to throb just having that stranger staring at me from so close.

The salesman finally managed to move the seat; I pulled my knees together and said, "not bad in here, there's more room than I thought there would be." The salesman excused himself and disappeared leaving Jon and me on our own. I guess that the salesman was going to relieve the bulge that had appeared in the front of his trousers. Jon told me to get out of the car and came round to me and said, "Well done, you've earned a good fucking for that one." We left before the salesman came back and went to another garage. This one didn't have small cars, only big expensive ones and lots of big 4 wheel drive vehicles.

Again a salesman came up to us as soon as we walked in the door. This time it was a middle-aged man and before he had finished saying 'hello' he was joined by a young woman in a smart 'business' suit. She couldn't have been much older than me and gave us a nice smile as the older man introduced himself. Jon said that we were looking for a 4-wheel drive vehicle for our family (!) and that it needed to have only 2 side doors because he didn't want the kids to be able to play with thinks that they shouldn't.

I ignored Jon's little story and went over to a Range Rover. It looked very nice. The sales people and Jon followed me over and they started talking about all the bits and pieces that it had. I wasn't really listening but climbed into the driver's seat. It's a lot higher off the ground than a normal car and there was no way that I could get in with any dignity so I just reached up with my left leg and pulled myself up and in. The inevitable happened with my dress and I heard the salesman stop in mid sentence and then continue talking to Jon after a couple of seconds pause. I didn't bother trying to pull my dress down and again I could see my smooth pubes.

I started fiddling with all the knobs and switches and the sales woman came over to me and started telling me what they all did. She was stood next to me with the door open and was leaning over me some of the time to show me how a particular knob worked. Each time she leaned over me or pulled back I could see her eyes look down at my crotch.

After a few minutes of details that I wasn't even listening to, she stopped talking so I shuffled myself about in the seat. This had the effect of making my dress go a bit higher and my legs opening a couple of inches. I asked "these seats are quite big and comfortable, do they recline?" She said, "yes" and pressed a switch at the side of the seat. My back started going down and it wasn't long before I was laid flat.

My dress had obviously gone with my body and the hem was about an inch short of covering my pussy. The salesman and woman were looking straight at my pussy. Jon let them stare at me for quite a few seconds before he asked for a brochure and a price list. The man 'woke up' and said, "yes, I'll get one for you sir" and he left us. The woman was still looking at my pussy so Jon said, "how do you get the seat back upright?" After about 5 seconds the woman said, "Oh, err yes, you just press this button." She leaned into the car and watched my body come upright.

I climbed out but Jon said, "how easy is it to get into the back seats?" The woman told us that we just had to slide the seat forward and climb in. Jon then said, "Go on Vanessa, have a go and then tell us if it was easy." So I did. Sliding the seat forward was easy but it was a real climb to get in and I had to bend over again.

The inevitable happened and my backside and pussy was on full display at about chest height. I'd seen some girls climbing into the back of vehicles like this before and noticed that they often gave a glimpse of knickers but I'd forgotten about it until I realised that my pussy was about 2 feet away from the face of this saleswoman. As I was struggling to get in I saw that the salesman was coming back with the brochure. I bet that he got a good view as well. I don't know if I could have got out going forwards because I didn't try, I decided to get out the same way as I got in so everyone got another eyeful.

After that Jon thanked the sales people and we left. As we were walking towards the door I heard the woman say "well, I haven't had one like that before, quite a little show-off wasn't she?" I just managed to hear the man reply "You get quite a few like that these days, there seems to be more and more as the years go on" as we walked out of the door. Back in the car Jon and me looked at each other and burst out laughing. Jon said that he had had fun and that we would definitely have to go round some more garages, but not then, it was getting late, so we headed for home.

Back home, Jon gave me the good fucking that he promised. We watched the television with me impaled on him for about an hour. He was playing with my clit for most of the time and he would not let me ride up and down on him. He said that he wanted to last, and he certainly did. He stretched and squeezed my clit so much that it didn't take me long to want to have an orgasm, but each time I got close he stopped and waited for 5 minutes before he started again. I was getting really desperate to cum before he finally took me over the edge. It was a really intense orgasm and I couldn't stop my body and pussy muscles from twitching. This made Jon cum as well and we both sat there with him still inside me until his dick went soft. We went to bed early that night and Jon fucked me again before we went to sleep.

Sunday November 15

Got up late - both of us, after another fucking session with me trying to swallow his dick and Jon trying to swallow my clit. I'd swear that it's getting bigger, it must be well over half an inch long now and it doesn't take much for it to really show between my lips. Jon says that I'm turning into a little boy. With it sticking out so much and not wearing knickers at any time it gets rubbed -- accidentally (honest) - quite a lot.

That only goes to make it harder, so it gets rubbed more. That's my excuse for feeling horny so much these days. When I spoke to Jon about it he said that we would have to try to get it bigger. That he would tie a weight to it on a bit of string and as I walked around it would swing back and forward and hopefully stretch it - as well as getting me more horny.

Jon went into the garage and came back with some nylon fishing line and what looked like a big heavy washer. It was about an inch and a half across and about an inch thick. He tied the nylon line to the weight and then the other end round my clit. When I stood up the weight has hanging about a half way down to my knees. I could feel the pressure on my clit, both from the knot round my clit and from the weight. It didn't hurt, in fact it felt good.

I Then walked into the kitchen with the weight bouncing about and getting knocked by my legs as I walked. Every time that happened the nylon cord pulled at my clit. It did feel good. I knew that if I were to walk a long way then I would be having an orgasm soon. It was nearly as good as wearing my Ben Wa balls. Jon told me to wear it all the time, when I was at home, for 2 weeks and that we would see if my clit grew in that time. I could see that I was going to have a very 'interesting' 2 weeks.

Round about lunchtime we went to the gym. Jon had me wear a crop top and baggy green shorts (minus the weight on my clit). He wanted to see my pussy as I opened my legs during the exercises. A couple of young(ish) men kept looking at me as they took their exercise. I enjoyed the exercise cycle and carefully moved the gusset on my shorts so that my bare pussy was on the saddle. After 10 minutes on that Jon had to stop me as I was in a bit of a sexual trance and was in danger of cumming and screaming out. The stretching the legs wide machine was a bit of a problem as I didn't want to make my pussy flashing too obvious. I got round that problem by casually letting my hands rest on my lap. The rest of the hour in the gym went quickly with nothing else happening worth mentioning.

From the gym we went for a swim. Jon wore his almost see-through undies and I wore my flesh-coloured bikini. As we walked into the pool area a few people did a double take of me but there was nothing to see, I was all covered-up. We jumped in and did a couple of lengths before Jon decided that we should go into the Jacuzzi. As we got out of the pool I looked down at myself and could clearly see my dark aureoles and big nipples pushing the thin material out. As I looked further down the thin material of the narrow crotch was inside one of my pussy lips. The teenage girl in the Jacuzzi stared at me with her mouth wide open as we climbed in. I smiled at her and said, "Hi" but didn't get any response.

After a couple of minutes Jon grabbed hold of me and pulled me onto his lap. As he did that one of his hands was pulling my bikini bottoms to one side and I felt his hard dick rest on my pussy lips. I pushed down and in he went. Not right in, just part ways. I sighed and said, "that's better" and the girl looked at me in a puzzled way. I wasn't sure if she knew what we were doing or not. Jon started lifting me up a little bit, then lowering me down. I knew what he was doing and started helping him a bit. I think that the girl realised what we were doing because she suddenly got up and out and left the pool area. We were on our own then and I kept going up and down on Jon for a few minutes but he stopped me and lifted me off him saying "not yet V." We went back into the pool for a few minutes before going up to the Sauna.

There was only a Japanese looking man in the Sauna and he only had a towel draped over his lap. As I walked in I could see his dick and balls hanging over the edge of the seat. Jon had seen it as well and took it as a que for us to strip off as well. He quickly took his undies off and pointed to my bikini indicating that I had to take it off. I did and sat down next to Jon, facing the Japanese man. After about a minute Jon looked at me, then down at my legs, then to my eyes, then to my legs.

I quickly realised that he wanted me to open my legs. So I did, about 6 inches. The man opposite looked over to me then back down to the floor. Jon obviously didn't get the reaction that he wanted so he lifted his feet up onto the seat, bending his knees and putting his feet as near his bum as he could. This meant that his dick and balls were very prominent. He looked at me indicating that I should do the same, so I did. My pussy and clit were staring the man in the face. I didn't see him look at me, but I could see his towel start to make a little tent and after a couple of minutes he got up and left.

We were alone in the Sauna and Jon immediately lay on his back and told me to give him a blowjob. It didn't take long to get him hard and he was ready to cum in seconds. But before he did he told me to sit on him so that he shot his jism inside me. No sooner than he was in me I felt his warm liquid flow into me.

I sat there as his dick went soft and he then told me to sit with my legs up again so that he could see his juices dribble out of me. He was sat opposite me watching as the girl from the Jacuzzi walked in. She looked a little startled and said, "I didn't know that it was a nude Sauna." Jon didn't say anything, so I said, "It depends on who's in here. There have just been 6 naked Japanese people in here so we thought that we would do the same. You can join us if you like." "Well I don't know" she said at first but then said, "well okay then" and she started taking her costume off.

She looked about 15 and had large breasts. When she got her costume off I saw that she had a small triangle of pubic hair that was obviously trimmed. She sat at the other end of the same bench as Jon and put her legs up (flat and together) so that she was looking towards both of us. I'm sure that she would have been able to see Jon's cum seeping out of my pussy and I could certainly see some of it still on Jon's dick. After a couple of minutes the girl relaxed and let her legs open a bit. I could see the lips of her pussy but there was no sign of her clitoris. I glanced down and saw mine really sticking out.

A few minutes later the heat got too much for me and I asked Jon if I could go for a cold shower. I left my bikini there and went for a shower half hoping that someone would come into the open area and see me, but they didn't. When I got back Jon had turned to face the girl and still had his feet on the bench with his knees bent. He was starting to get hard (I don't know how he manages that with all that heat). The girl was laying back against the wall with her knees about a foot apart staring at Jon. I could see why Jon was getting hard, her lips were swollen and I knew what both of them were thinking about.

I sat down on the other side of the room and brought my feet up again. I was desperately trying to think of something to say that would break the ice when my mouth opened out came "I can see that I'm going to have to do something about that before long," and I was looking at Jon's dick which was starting to point to the ceiling. Jon smiled and replied, "Yes you will, unless our friend here would like to oblige."

The girl obviously lost her bottle because she got up, picked-up her costume and walked out. Just as she got out one of the staff (male) walked into the area and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw this naked 15-year-old girl. She just walked on and into the ladies changing rooms. The staff man turned round and went back the way he came and Jon looked at me and said, "come on, let's get dresses and go home, I'm hungry. We both walked back to the respective changing rooms carrying our costumes. As I was walking into the ladies a fat old lady came out and gave me a filthy look. Back home I got us some food and we had a quiet rest of the weekend.

Week commencing November 16

I did the housework then went into town and go some more of the thin white lycra to make the leotard. As I was getting dressed to go to town I remembered that Jon had told me to tie the weight to my clit all week, so I did. When I stood up the weight was dangling below my dress hem so I took the liberty of shortening the cord. I hope Jon wouldn't mind. It felt strange, but nice having the weight pulling on my clit all the time and as I walked my legs would knock the weight which would tug on my clit. I had to stand still every hundred yards or so because after the third orgasm I decided that I had better try to avoid orgasms for a while otherwise I would end-up totally knackered.

I have to admit that I did slip my hand under my dress on the bus on the way home and pull on the weight until I had another orgasm. When I did get home I got out the silicone model of my body and marked it out with where I thought that Jon wanted it to cover. I managed to make it without any seams on the crotch so that it would be nice and smooth when I put my hand on my pussy. By the time I had finished it and tried it on, the crotch part went instantly wet and nearly see-through. Guess why! I did look silly with the weight bulging in the crotch, even when I pushed my clit into the centre of it.

Tuesday - Bumped into Bridie as I walked round Tesco and she asked if she could come and see me on the Wednesday, it was her only day off that week. It was difficult walking up and down the isles and there was a bit of a thumping noise when I bent down or over the freezers as the weight hit the floor or the side of the freezers. By the time I went to bed that night my clit was sore and swollen and it was nothing to do with sexual excitement.

Wednesday - Bridie came round just before lunch. As I was leading her into the kitchen for a cup of coffee I heard her say, "what's that hanging between your legs?" After I told her what it was for she said, "You'd need to tie a couple of bricks to mine to get it even half as big as yours." In the kitchen Bridie took her coat off revealing that she was wearing a thin short summer dress. There was no sign of any VKL (visible knicker line) or a bra; her little nipples were pushing the material right out. "Does your mother know that you've come out dressed like that?" I asked. "No" she replied, "I put my coat on in my bedroom." We both laughed as I remembered the tricks that I used to get up to when I was at school when mini-skirts were just as popular but I daren't go out in one as my dad would have thrashed me. Looking back I wish I'd been a bit braver then, I might have discovered my exhibitionist tendencies and liking for spankings earlier.

As I was making the coffee Bridie asked if I minded if she took her dress off, she said that she felt a bit over-dressed. "Be my guest" I said and watched her pull the thin material over her head in one easy movement. I stood there enviously looking at her small slim naked body and baby face, her blond hair just reaching her shoulder. She still had a lovely bald pussy. It was hard to believe that she was 16, she looked more like a little 12 or 13 year old.

The kettle clicked as it switched itself off and I 'woke-up'. "Glad to see that you're still using a razor, does your boyfriend like it like that?" I asked. "Oh yes, he wants to eat me every time that I see him" she replied. "I can understand why" I said.

Over coffee and then something to eat we had a long talk mainly about sex. By the time it was 2 o'clock I was getting very wet between my legs and it wasn't just from the thin nylon cord round my clit and the weight hanging from it. I was sure that Bridie was getting turned-on as well, her little nipples were rock hard and she couldn't keep still on the chair.