Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day was busy, but not exciting and I was tired when Jon picked me up.

It was a warm evening and we both sat outside in the back garden, naked, eating our tea. Later we put some clothes on, walked to the pub and had a couple of drinks in the beer garden before walking home. Jon was feeling randy and he took me the long way home through where they are still building houses. He took me into one half built house and fucked me on the bare staircase. As I was getting up I caught my chain on something and I screamed. It really hurt, but didn't draw blood fortunately. My pussy was still sore when I went to bed.

Sunday July 18

We went jogging in the morning and I was knackered. I don't know what got into Jon because he was off like a marathon runner. I had trouble keeping up with him. He'd told me to wear my tennis dress but I never got the chance to give anyone a pleasant surprise. The rest of the day was spent in the garden sunbathing and gardening. Trevor had been and cut the grass the day before and Jon hadn't told him where I was when he asked.

Week commencing July 19

Before he went to work on the Monday, Jon put the rubber bands on my nipples and clit again. He told me to leave them there all day and by the time I got to Tesco in the afternoon both my nipples and clit were throbbing. The pain and pleasure made my juices run and I'm sure that if anyone had looked at me closely then they'd have seen my juices down the insides of my thighs.

Walking around made it worse and in the end I came as I was coming home. I thought about using the fucking machine but it was too close to when Jon was due home. After tea he made me frig myself while lying spread-eagle on the back lawn. After he watched me cum he fucked me over the side of the scaffolding frame.

Friday - Got to work a bit early and so did the cheeky young girl. Her name's Debbie and we got talking. She's okay once you get to know her and as we both had our lunch breaks at the same time we went to the coffee house down the street together. The conversation got onto men and sex and she asked me if I was wearing any knickers (it was obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra). When I said that I wasn't she said that she thought not and that she wasn't either. I'd worked out that she wasn't wearing a bra but her uniform dress wasn't as tight as mine, nor was the material as thin and it was difficult to tell.

Debbie started telling me about what she called 'pussy power'. She'd only just got started when one of the other girls from the salon came in and joined us. We didn't get chance to talk about 'pussy power' again until just as we were leaving. She suggested that we get together for a good chat.

Nothing else exciting happened that day, other than that Jon took me to bed with him that night. He fucked me from behind before he went to sleep still inside me.

Saturday July 24

A busy day. Hardly got a chance to breathe but I did manage to have a quick chat with Debbie. We arranged for her to come round on the Monday for a chat.

Late in the afternoon I got told to wax a man's legs. I'd never heard of a man waxing his legs before and had to ask if I'd heard it right. When I saw the man it didn't surprise me, he looked and acted more like a woman that a lot of women do - very sweet.

When I took him upstairs and he took his trousers off I got a little shock. He was wearing some see-through women's knickers. I had trouble keeping a straight face because he looked so stupid. I did though, and it was even funnier when I ripped the wax strips off. The little effeminate whimpering was amazing and he got a little hard-on. I say little because it was, Jon's thumb is as big as his dick. Poor man.

That night Jon took me to country pub for a meal. We sat outside and didn't get a chance to have any fun. The food was good though.

Sunday July 25

A quiet day, nothing exciting happened, but Jon tried to explain the ins and outs of formula one racing which was coming from Austria. I just liked the crashes.

Week commencing July 26

Monday - Debbie came round at about 11:00 o'clock and she looked surprised to see me naked when I opened the door. I put the kettle on but she wanted something stronger. Over a few martinis in the conservatory we told each other all about ourselves. I did most of the talking to start off with, explaining all about my change of life and Jon. She seemed very interested in some aspects, but she said that she liked to be in control, she didn't like men telling her what to do.

I asked Debbie about 'pussy power' and she told me that she discovered it when she was about 15. She's been trying to persuade her father (one parent family) to let her stay late at a party and wasn't being too successful. She'd been getting ready to go out, and in the shower she'd decided to have one more go at him. She'd gone downstairs in just a towelling robe and sat on his lap trying to be nice to him when she realised that he was getting a hard-on. It was then that she realised that he was looking at her tits down the top of the robe.

Deciding that she might just be able to use that to persuade him she'd started twisting round and moving around on his lap. By the time he'd finally agreed his dick was pushing up between her legs (still with his trousers and her robe on) and the top of the robe was gaping open. Debbie had realised that she now had a means of getting her father to agree to whatever she wanted. She used to leave the bathroom door open while she was in the shower or while getting dressed in her bedroom, bend over wearing only a short T-shirt and things like that. She said that it worked every time. I wish that I'd thought of that and had the nerve to try it when I was a kid, but everything at my parents home was so 'old fashioned' and kids back home just weren't like that.

Once Debbie had started using 'pussy power' on her father she realised that she had something that would work on other men as well. She'd used it at school to get better grades. She said that there was one teacher who taught history which she wasn't very good at and wasn't very interested in, but she ended up getting an A+.

The teacher was an arrogant man who fancied himself. One day Debbie had sat at the front of the class and let her legs open a bit. She'd kept watching the teacher's eyes and spotted that he'd been looking at her legs so she'd opened them a bit more.

At the end of the lesson she'd stayed back and asked him what she could do to improve her grades. The teacher had said something like; "It's amazing how a student sitting at the front of the class can SHOW their full potential, even if no one else can see it. Debbie, you sit at the front of the class and be more OPEN about the subject, SHOW me what you've got UNDERNEATH that exterior of yours. I like to SEE MORE of my students HIDDEN talents. Do you hear what I'm saying Debbie?" As he was saying all that his eyes were looking down at her thighs.

What he'd said could have been taken either way but Debbie knew which way he meant it and decided to use her 'pussy power'. Just to make sure that he knew that she knew what he meant Debbie said something like, "Let me see if I've understood you right. If I SHOW you a different part of me, one that I've kept HIDDEN UNDERNEATH, then I could get top marks in your class and it doesn't matter if ANYONE ELSE sees it too. Is that right?" The teacher had replied saying, "I think we understand each other now Debbie, you sit in that desk next lesson and let's see how you get on. Okay?"

For the next history lesson she wore a short skirt, sat at the front and flashed her knickers to him a few times. Because she was on the front row, none of the other students could see what was going on. At the end of the lesson Debbie stayed back and asked the teacher how she was getting on. He'd replied something like, "Debbie, if you continue improving as you did today, then I'm sure that your grades will improve. Remember, the MORE effort that you SHOW me, the better the grade will be."

Her next homework got a C+. The following week she kept her legs open for most of the lesson and her homework got a B. The week after that she decided to leave her knickers off and flashed him her hairy puss, not for long, just enough to let him know what she wasn't wearing. Just for good measure she'd put her hand under her skirt and scratched her pussy one time that he was looking.

This went on for a few weeks and got to the stage where Debbie was sitting there with her legs quite open with no knickers on. Some times she'd have a little play with herself while he was watching. Debbie said that she was enjoying it and the teacher must have been able to see her juices seeping out. All that time Debbie's grades were getting better, but never got better than an A. Debbie wanted an A+ and decided to do something special to get it.

The next week when she opened her legs for the teacher to see her pussy he nearly choked. He coughed and spluttered for ages before regaining his composure. Debbie had shaved her pussy and every wet fold and hole was staring him in the face as she smiled at him. She got her A+.

Debbie discovered that she got pleasure from showing her body to girls as well. In the girls gym changing rooms all the girls used to quickly wrap a towel round themselves when they went to and from the showers. Debbie stopped doing that and slowly walked to the showers.

When she'd shaved her pussy some of the girls had started whispering and giggling when they saw her. They'd obviously talked about it to the other kids and one day Debbie had been a little surprised to over-hear one boy telling his mates in the corridor, "That's the girl that shaves her cunt." At first she'd been a bit shocked but it hadn't taken long for her to realise that it had made her pussy wet and she'd gone to the toilets to masturbate.

I think it was at about that point in the conversation that Debbie stopped talking about her past and asked me about my rings and chain. She said that she had never even considered doing anything like that and wanted to know what it was like. While Debbie had been telling me about her 'pussy power' discovery at school her legs had relaxed and opened. I'd been so interested in what she was saying that I hadn't noticed, that was until she'd asked about my rings. As I was telling her about how I got them I noticed that I could see her pubic hair.

When I mentioned that I could see that she wasn't wearing knickers she said that it was warm in there (conservatories and hot days!) so we went outside and lay on the grass. Debbie asked if I was worried about being outside naked and when I told her that no one could see she decided to strip off as well. She used the excuse about not wanting any white lines.

Debbie has a nice slim body, her breasts are a bit bigger than mine are, but not too big. Her hair is dark brown and she keeps her pubic hair trimmed very short. She said that she often shaved it all off but she just couldn't be bothered to shave every day. I told her that I hadn't shaved for months after I used the Sonique depilatory machine on my pubes. I topped-up our glasses and Debbie continued with her story.

Her teasing wasn't just confined to her father at home and at school, she'd started stopping in the park that she had to go through to get to school. She used to sit either on the grass or a bench if the grass was wet and let her legs open up. She said that she was amazed at the number of men who would stop and stare, or go up to her and start talking.

She told me about one party that she'd gone to wearing just baggy shorts and a tie front blouse. Everyone had been sitting round on the floor and she'd noticed the number of boys that came over to her and asked if they could get her a drink. After a while she realised that they were looking up her shorts and seeing her naked shaved pussy. Once she'd realised she opened her legs more, giving them a view of a wet pussy.

It was an end of term party at one of her schoolmates' house and the booze was really flowing. One of her girl friends was really knocking it back and it didn't take that long for her to pass out. Two of the lads took her upstairs to sleep it off on one of the beds. Debbie said that about 20 minutes later she'd had to go upstairs for a pee and she looked through a partially closed door into one of bedrooms. She'd got quite a shock when she'd seen her friend (out cold) with her skirt up round her waist, her knickers round one ankle and her top up round her neck. One of the lads was wanking and shooting his load all over her face. The other lad was bent over her licking her pussy.

Debbie had stared for a minute before moving away. She's never thought much about oral sex before and watching what the lads were doing had got her excited. She wanted a slice of that and as she was going back downstairs she devised a plan to get some.

Back downstairs she sat down where she'd been and waited until the 2 lads came downstairs and came to talk to her. When they did she pretended to have drunk too much, slurring her speech and swaying about. After a while she pretended to pass out. As with her mate, the 2 lads carried her upstairs and plonked her down next to her mate who they'd partially dressed again. She lay there with her eyes shut pretending to have passed out, listening and waiting to see what happened.

One of the lads grabbed her arm and shook her then gently slapped her face. When they got no response one of them said, "She's right out of it, what shall we do with her?" The other lad said, "For starters we'll get those shorts off and open that blouse, I want to see if her cunt is really completely bald." With that she felt her shorts and blouse being opened and her shorts being pulled down.

As her bald pussy was exposed she heard one of them say, "Wow, look at that!" Her shorts were pulled right off and then her legs were opened wide. Debbie said that she was getting very aroused by all that and that her pussy felt like it was about to explode. There was a short pause at that point as the 2 lads were obviously enjoying the view, then one of them said, "I really fancy fucking her but I suppose that we'd better not, I don't know if she's still a virgin and I don't want to risk getting blood all over Katrina's parents bed. She'd have trouble explaining that."

Debbie told me that she was virgin (technically) at that time and that she'd been a bit disappointed at that point, but things looked up very soon. The other lad said, "Yeah, best not, but we can still have fun like we did with Gemma. You take her face and I'll eat her cunt then we can swap." The next think that Debbie knew was that she felt one of them breathing all over her pussy, then she felt a tongue touch her clit. She couldn't help herself; she let out a little moan. That caused the lads to stop for a second but when she didn't 'wake up', they continued.

The lad eating her was really getting her going when all of a sudden she felt something touch her head lips. Natural reaction took over and she opened her mouth and a dick went slightly in. Debbie said that she automatically started sucking on it which caused the lad to say, "Christ, she's sucking me." And suck she did. She said that he came within a couple of minutes. Debbie said that she didn't have time to think about whether or not to swallow his cum, before she realised it, it was in her throat and going down. She said that she'd gagged a bit but then calmed down and continued sucking until he'd gone soft and pulled out. All that time the lad had been 'mauling' her tits quite roughly.

Meanwhile the lad who was eating her was getting her very close to cumming herself. Before she did cum the lad stopped and she heard one of them say, "Bloody hell, that was good, much better than Gemma. It's much better when they don't have any hair on their cunts." Then there was silence for a minute or so before she felt another mouth start on her pussy and another dick touch her mouth lips.

Automatically her mouth opened. The second dick was different, it wasn't as thick, but it was longer and it wasn't long before it was pushing at the back of the throat as she sucked away at it. At first the length had been a problem and she felt like she was choking but she just relaxed and down it went until it felt like she had a broom handle down her throat. When the lad started to cum Debbie swallowed all of it without really tasting it.

Meanwhile the other lad was sucking at her clit and pushing his tongue into her hole. She just couldn't help moaning as much as she could with a dick down her throat and it wasn't long before she could feel her body shuddering as she started to cum. Both lads backed-off as she was shuddering and when she stopped she heard one of them say, "That was amazing, I didn't know that a woman could cum when she was out cold." The other one said, "Well you do now. What shall we do with her now?" They decided to pull her shorts back on and to tie her blouse and then they left her laid on the bed next to her mate.

The next term at school was Debbie's last, she didn't want to go to university so she decided that to get a reasonable job she needed to get some good results. When she first went to the history class the teacher had spoken to her as all the kids were walking in. He's said that he hoped that she would be DISPLAYING all her hidden talents again that term. Straight away Debbie realised what he meant and decided to get more A+ grades.

Debbie had worn knickers to school that day but that didn't stop her letting the history teacher see what colour they were, or the damp spot as it appeared over the next 30 minutes or so. At the end of the lesson the teacher stopped her from leaving and told her that she had made a good start to the term but he was sure that she could SHOW him MORE of her hidden talents. He also told her that she would be able to get better graded in English, French and Geography if she sat at the front of those classes and SHOWED her HIDDEN talents to those teachers.

At first Debbie had been a little shocked to realise that the history teacher had been telling other teachers their little secret. She didn't want to flash everything she'd got straight away to those teachers so she decided to reveal a bit at a time to them. Over the next few weeks she showed a bit more each time, but in the end she lost track of which teachers had seen her bald pussy and which ones hadn't. She'd also get fed-up with trying to keep track of when she had to go and take her knickers off and when she had to put them on, so in the end she just didn't bother putting any on in a morning and went to school without any every day.

The English teacher had been a bit more demanding than the rest and had told her to be more imaginative in her efforts to SHOW him her HIDDEN talents. He had told her to let her 'FINGERS DO THE TALKING' with her solutions to wanting to improve her grades. It had taken Debbie a while to realise that the English teacher had wanted her to frig herself as well as showing him everything that she'd got.

It took a couple of English lessons for Debbie to progress from a quick fingering to full-blown masturbation in the middle of the English lesson. When she finally did it she had been worried that everyone else in the class would realise what she was doing, but she'd managed to keep still and quiet even though she'd wanted to scream her head off. The other kids had known that something was going on but it was the teacher talking garbage and getting a bit flustered that they commented on later, nothing to do with her.

By the end of her last year at school Debbie was getting A+ grades without any effort whatsoever.

PE lessons proved to be a bit interesting sometimes. They played tennis sometimes and some of the boys had realised that Debbie wasn't wearing knickers. They often used to hang around trying to get a glimpse up her little sports skirt but she used to ignore them so that she didn't get into any trouble with the gym teacher.