Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

"You, bastards! This is disgusting! You're revolting!"

"No, bitch!" Johnny hissed in response towering over her. "You're the disgusting sleazewhore here!"

His words took the strength out of Vanessa and Johnny took his chance.

With the entire group of white trash bottom-feeders laughing at her, Johnny pressed her face against the rancid manky fabric. Chills ran up and down Vanessa's spine and she had to retch violently from the stink that hit her nose. With pleasure, Johnny rubbed her cheek on the damp mucky material.

Then he ordered with a grim voice

"Push that fucking tongue out, dogbitch!

Vanessa screamed out

"No, you fucking assholes!"

In response, she only received a stinging slap to the side of her left tit.

"Aargh!" she cried out.

"Better don't get us started getting rough with you!" Johnny spit at her while she rubbed her burning tit.

Vanessa didn't want to find out what he meant with rough considering that they had already abused her cunt mercilessly.

Gulping down her repulsion she slowly stuck out her tongue.

"Lick up our nasty cum, fuckpig!" Tommy Boy remarked dishing out another slap to the tit.

Vanessa winced out. The new pain got her going and hastily she moved to the sticky cum glued to the rancid back of the couch. When her tongue finally touched the fabric, she had to retch again. This time, she heaved so hard that some puke came up. She was able to keep it in her mouth but had to taste the vile mass before gulping it back down.

Her entire body shivered while she fulfilled her task. It was the must repulsive thing she had ever done and she strived to get it over with as fast as possible.

The cum had already started drying so she had to press her tongue hard against the putrid fabric to scrape it off. Thereby, she got even more of the taste into her mouth. It was unspeakably vile. Over and over again, she had to stop from dry heaves.

With all jizz finally gathered inside her mouth, she looked at the guys and opened her lips. The thick gooey mass covered her entire tongue. All guys were able to see her throat muscles move as she swallowed the vile cream. She took one gulp then she started choking and gagging violently.

The group of men went crazy though yelling obscenities at her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You filthy cumwhore! What a dirty fuckcow!"

When she had finally made it, she let out a deep sigh of relief suppressing another retch.

But she had forgotten the rest of the group. The three guys had enjoyed her humiliation so much that they had pulled their cocks back out and jacked off furiously.

Now, they were ready to burst again and followed where the other two had started. With evil grins plastered onto their faces they shot their loads onto the couch spreading their seed everywhere.

All the while, they looked at Vanessa enjoying the faces she made. She couldn't hide the disgust and humiliation displayed on her face. She felt so degraded – so used! But she knew how to behave like a good slut.

On her own, she approached the couch although she had to bring up all her will power. Her stomach was growling. Slowly, she moved forward sticking her tongue out.

She started at the seat. It was even damper than the back!

Would she ever get this over with? She asked herself.

It seemed like an eternity until she had scraped all cum off the filthy couch. In the end, her tongue felt like a dirty soled cloth that didn't belong to her body. Vanessa was convinced that she would never get this vile taste out of her mouth.

The growling in her stomach had increased over time and she felt nauseas. She simply wanted to lie down and fall asleep. Her head was spinning. She was so exhausted but also so satisfied.

When finally the last glob of cum had disappeared inside her mouth, loud applause arose. She felt a rush of pride surge through her body. But then her heart stopped for a second. The applause was far too loud. There must have been more people by now.

Turning around, she saw Stanton, Miller and Erickson standing next to Joe and his friends. They all had a beer in their hand watching her act as the lowliest whore ever.

"Good show, fuckslut!" Erickson remarked before starting a conversation with Joe paying no more attention to the office whore.

The men gave her a few minutes to catch her breath. But it wasn't closing time for the whore.

After a while, Stanton stepped up to her and pulled the collar - she knew so well - around her neck. Again, the leash was attached to it.

With a pull on the leash, he forced her onto her hands and knees. Vanessa had to crawl bare naked over the dirty ground of the trailer park. The hard concrete scratched her skin. But by now, she was at least as filthy as the park itself.

Stanton led her to his car. Miller and Erickson followed closely.

The three men took her to the seedy part of town where their adventure had once begun. Vanessa remembered every detail of her show in the dirty strip club. Although it was only two month ago, it felt like eternity for her. So much had happen since that day and she had to admit that she herself had changed a lot, too.

She wasn't the cocky young girl anymore. Now she was a total slut - still with an arrogant attitude - but a depraved slut willing to do acts she wouldn't even have imagined back then. Most surprisingly, she had to admit that she enjoyed these dirty acts immensely.

The car came to a halt and a yank on the leash signalled Vanessa that she was supposed to get out of the car. She didn't like being led on a leash through a public street in bright daylight. Even more as she was only wearing some stockings and stiletto heels!

Covering her full tits and crotch with her arms, she tried to follow the men as fast as possible. But out of the blue, Stanton stopped in his tracks. Turning around, he growled with a mean tone in his voice.

"What do you think you're doing fuckslut? On your knees ... FAST! I wanna see my whore crawling like the dogbitch she is!"

He yanked hard on the leash. Hastily, Vanessa looked around. There were only a few people on the street. She knew the longer she hesitated the more people would notice this odd scene. So she gave in.

Tense but also excited, she dropped onto her knees. She didn't know if she wanted to get this over with as soon as possible or if she wanted these people to watch her acting like the most disgusting slut on earth. She imagined their mouths dropping open. In her mind, she saw them whispering with each other about this nasty skank.

These thoughts ignited a new thrill inside of her. It was such a tremendous turn on and her excitement grew. Now, she wanted to act as dirty and sleazy as possible.

She could see an old woman stop a few yards away and look at her. Her face clearly expressed pure disgust.

"What has happened to this world?" she sighed. "There's no decency left. Only human scum roaming the streets nowadays!

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You're the last gutter dreck!" she shouted while changing sides of the street.

These words hit Vanessa like a fist, one that didn't hurt but turn her on. She was thrilled to the core and lust had taken over her mind again.

Finally, they entered the store. It was a tattoo parlor. The three men started talking with the owner who eyed her from head to toe. It probably hadn't happened too often that a beautiful young woman had crawled into his little cheap store.

Vanessa started wondering what they might have up their sleeves for her now.

A tattoo? Piercings?

She had thought about getting a tattoo a lot of times before. But nowadays almost anybody was tattooed. It was more special to have none at all. So she had decided to keep her skin free of ink.

Did she want to get one now? Did she even have a vote in this decision? Would she dare arguing with them?

Whatever they had planned it wouldn't be something average. That much was certain. She realized that whatever they wanted to do with her, they would get it. And she had to admit that she was excited but at the same time frightened.

Finally, Stanton pulled on the leash again and led Vanessa to the back of the store. Hidden behind a curtain, she had to sit onto a sort of Gyno chair she knew from her gynaecologist. This way her legs were spread far apart.

Petting her cheek, Stanton told her

"We all know that you're a slut. And a slut needs to wear a symbol to show it to everyone."

Slowly, Vanessa was really getting afraid. This didn't sound like something she would like.

Then she saw the tattoo artist holding a ring in his hand. She relaxed a bit. This didn't look that bad.

"Right!" Miller picked up the topic. "A slut should be ever horny. And what is more appropriate to show this off then a clit piercing?"

With these words, the tattooist leaned forward and Vanessa got her first piercing ever.

It was over faster than she had imagined and it didn't even hurt. Now, she had a pretty large stud in her sensitive clit which made it protrude from its hood constantly.

Again, the tattoo artist leaned forward...

When he was finished, two holes had been pierced into her pussy lips – one on each side at the upper third of her outer lips. And on each one hung a silver ring.

But the modification party wasn't over yet.

With another tug on the leash, Stanton led Vanessa to an examination couch. She had to lie onto it with her belly. This way, her backside was exposed to the tattoo artist.

"So they're gonna tattoo my back." shot through Vanessa's head when she heard the buzzing sound of the tattoo gun. And she wondered if they would bother to show her the result when the tattoo artist would be finished.

To be continued...

Vanessa gets her tattoo and becomes a convention slut

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers
12