Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 12

Story Info
Vanessa gets a surprise before her life as hooker begins.
14k words
4.63
85.5k
14
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman was fast asleep. But she wasn't at home in her bed. She was lying on the dirty ground of a sleazy strip club. And she was bare naked.

She didn't even notice a guy picking her up and bringing her back to her apartment.

When Vanessa awoke, she was lying on her bed with the sun shining bright outside. She was still totally naked except for her black stiletto boots and stockings. Mark had simply thrown her onto her bed and left her there for the rest of the night.

Her initiation into the 'Red Rose Club' was over. She had passed with flying colours and now she was Pavone's whore.

With a shudder the word 'whore' echoed through Vanessa's head. The events in the strip club seemed like a distant dream. She couldn't even remember all the details. All left back from that particular night was a warm pleasant feeling although every muscle in her body felt sore and her raw sphincter told the story of last night's anal excess.

With every bone aching, she crawled out of the bed and into the bath. There she remained in the bathtub for more than an hour. Her sore body simply needed that time and care.

While sitting in the hot water, memories of the past night replayed in Vanessa's mind over and over again. She had done the most perverted things she could imagine. She had been degraded beyond belief. She had gotten to feel pain. She had been treated like the lowest whore.

But thinking about it, the only feelings left were pleasure and joy. In retrospection, she had to admit that she had loved it all.

While these pictures reran in front of her inner eye, she unconsciously ran her hands over her smooth tanned skin. Only her big full tits were poking out of the water glisten wetly.

Then she started playing with her new silver nipple rings. She pulled her fingers through the rings and pulled on them. Then she gripped them with the long black painted fingernails of her thumb and index finger and twisted them around. This caused a whole new sensation in her tits.

While her breathing got heavier, one hand roamed to her cunt playing with her pussy rings while the other one remained pulling on her nipple rings. Just when she pictured herself kneeling in front of Pavone and drinking his piss, she came.

Vanessa couldn't recount how many times she had cum last night. The entire initiation felt like a never ending orgiastic bliss to her.

By now, she knew with certainty that she got off getting used and humiliated by men. She didn't know where it was coming from and honestly she didn't really care. All she knew was that she was hooked on it. She needed more of it!

To her amazement, she had truly felt like an ordinary whore - Pavone's cheap whore. And she had wallowed in this realization as it had turned her on even more.

Back last night, she had loved acting as a vulgar whore in the strip club and the men had loved her performance. It had been the biggest self-degradation Vanessa could think of and it had aroused her immensely. But it had all been one big blur of tremendous excitement. She hadn't acted rationally.

Right now sitting in the hot tub, she wasn't so sure if she really liked the consequences that much. Instead, a big lump of anxiety formed in her throat in regard to her new profession.

Before Vanessa had a chance to further explore her feelings about her new occupation, her cell phone rang. It was one of her girlfriends from the country club inviting her to a shopping tour.

When she hung up, it was suddenly back -- her lady-ego. It was ready to eclipse her anxiety. And Vanessa was more than willing to forget about her pending future. By the second, Pavone's whore seemed miles away. The call had been enough to suppress her slut-self for the moment.

Miss Arrogance hadn't disappeared yet. Right now, she needed the admiration as posh ice-queen more than ever before. No one could take her lady-image away from her -- neither Pavone nor Stanton nor Mark! She wasn't willing to let it go. She needed to feel like the bitchy ice-queen every man was yearning for. She needed to feel like a ditzy chick chit-chatting with her girlfriends.

Of course, she had a watchdog now with Mark staying at her side. But she would find a way to get out of his sight. And that was exactly where she started that day.

After soothing in the bath for a long time, she finally got dressed and walked into the living room. There, Mark informed her that she had the weekend off to recover. This came in handy for Vanessa as she told Mark that she needed to run some errands.

Of course, Mark insisted on escorting her. But Vanessa knew very well how to get on his nerves. She could be an excellent pain in the ass.

With Mark in her tow, she went to the hairdresser first and stayed there for two hours. Then she added a visit to the manicure.

After these hours, Mark was a bundle of nerves. Nevertheless, she increased his anger some more by adding a shopping trip to the mall for another few hours.

The next day, she told Mark that she had some more errands to run and asked him if he'd like to come along again. She had been successful in scaring him away though. He needed some recovery from the last shopping binge so he simply told her to call him every hour and stayed on the couch.

This time, Vanessa took a different route heading straight to the country club. There she met her best friend who instantly informed her of the newest gossip. While she was chatting with her friend, a young man watched her not being able to tear his eyes off of her. After more than an hour, he finally worked up his courage and approached her.

He turned out to be a young physician that had just moved to the city. And he had taken a real liking to her which wasn't too hard considering the way she looked. In Vanessa's head though, an idea formed and she willingly said yes when he asked her for a date.

Time in the country club had flown so she needed to get back home if she didn't want Mark to get suspicious.

---

Finally, it was Sunday. The last day before her new job was about to begin. Slowly, Vanessa was getting nervous. Thoughts and ideas about working as a hooker started running wild inside her head.

But then shortly after noon, something unexpected happened. The doorbell rang. As Mark wasn't expecting any friends to come over, Vanessa opened the door.

And right in front of her stood Miller.

Without waiting for an invitation, he stepped inside and slapped Vanessa on the butt.

"Thought, you'd never see us again?" he commented sarcastically when he saw the dumbfounded look on her face. "Can't let such a hot piece of ass get away that easily!"

"Don't worry, you won't get rid of us!" he continued. "Just 'cause you're working elsewhere nowadays doesn't mean we won't tap that sweet ass no more!"

Before Vanessa had a chance to deal with this news, Miller asked

What d'you think about a little trip to the country club?"

For a second, Vanessa was too astonished to respond. Seeing Miller on her doorstep had been a total surprise. Somehow, it was a pleasant surprise for her, an affirmation that she had been the perfect office slut. They just couldn't get enough of her.

Her happiness was tainted when he mentioned the country club though. Of course, she wanted to visit the club! But not as Miller's little slut! She clearly remembered what Pavone and Miller had put her through during their last trip there.

It had almost ruined her lady-image. She didn't want to put her reputation on the line again. She needed her lady-ego as the ice queen in compensation to her role as cheap hooker in the strip club!

"I even got a little present for you!" Miller startled her out of her thoughts holding a plastic bag in front of her eyes.

Hesitantly, Vanessa took the bag and looked inside. Then she pulled out two tiny pieces of red fabric.

It was a bathing suit! But not just some average one but an extraordinary bikini.

"Put it on!" Miller impatiently told her when Vanessa held the expensive clothing in her hands too astonished to move.

She had become so used to being naked in front of Mark and Miller that she simply dropped her clothes to the floor and slipped into the bikini. It fit her like a glove.

The g-string bottom consisted of a small triangle that barely covered her pussy and a string that framed each buttock emphasising its luscious curves and leaving her ass cheeks completely open to the view.

The top was just as tiny. Two small triangles covered her plump tits. 'Covering' was an exaggeration though as almost everything remained uncovered except for her nipples. It definitely left little to the imagination.

The extraordinary parts of the bikini were the silver applications. The top was held together by a silver ring just between her two flesh-globes. Two more rings were keeping the bottom together at the sides.

Looking from Mark to Miller, Vanessa instantly knew that the bright red acted like a signal colour drawing everyone's gaze to her amazing curves.

"Just keep it on and slip over a dress. It's time to get going!" Miller told her when he was able to tear his eyes off her breath-taking figure.

With her heart beating in her throat, she turned around and walked into the sleeping room. Even if she visited the club with Miller, she had to keep up her image as a posh lady. As it was a Sunday, chances of meeting one of her girlfriends were very high.

So she put on a white summer dress that hugged her curves and nicely contrasted with her tanned long legs. She adorned her wrists and neck with expensive jewelry and slipped into 6" stiletto heels. Finally, she put some big sunglasses onto her nose.

Looking into the mirror, she saw a perfect picture of a trophy wife - the role that was simply made for her.

When they arrived at the club, Vanessa started her usual routine. Entering the building, they had to pass a security guard. Vanessa always made a point of looking the guard over from head to toe with the most arrogant expression she was able to put on and snorting derogatory.

Every time, he bristled with anger in response to this snotty bitch's behaviour. Still, he couldn't resist her beauty. He was never able to tear his eyes off her inviting curves as they stayed glued to her ass till she disappeared behind the club doors.

Vanessa loved playing with this guy. He disliked her but couldn't help lusting for her. And he would never get her as she was far too classy for him.

Right in the entrance hall, they met one of her best friends Maria. The two were like role models for any gossip girl and Maria instantly began informing Vanessa about the newest rumours floating around.

All the while, Miller remained standing next to her although he didn't participate in their conversation. Instead, Vanessa suddenly felt his hand roaming over her backside. Deeper and deeper his hand wandered until it finally rested on her buttocks.

She tried wriggling away from his hand without attracting her girlfriend's interest. But Miller simply proceeded stroking her ass cheeks through the flimsy fabric of her dress.

After some time, his hand suddenly slipped under her dress and pinched her bare cheek! For a second, the hem of her dress was pushed up exposing her naked buttocks.

"Aiiihhh - I know exactly what you're talking about." Vanessa almost cried out from surprise barely managing to finish her sentence.

Vanessa's heart was in her throat. She was right in the club! What if someone had seen it?

Her back was directly facing the lounge. What if someone was sitting inside?

As casually as possible, she threw a look over her shoulder to look inside the lounge. And her heart skipped a beat.

There was an old man sitting in an armchair with his eyes pointed right at her ass! He had a perfect view at her! He must have seen her bare ass in full detail!

It was all over! She would be thrown out of the club any second! How could she ever explain this indecency?

Before Vanessa could do anything though, Maria diverted her attention back to their conversation. Vanessa was forced to look at her again not being able to see what was going on behind her back. Her heart thumbed madly as she expected the senior guy to walk up to her and start cursing at her for her lewd behavior any second.

But nothing happened. Instead, Miller pushed her skirt up to present her apple bottom once again! And this time, he kept her ass exposed significantly longer.

Vanessa held her breath. She instantly turned quiet stopping her chatter with Maria and her gaze shot over her shoulder. The senior guy was still sitting at his place enjoying the beautiful sight of her cheeky ass.

Even worse, Maria was slowly getting suspicious.

"Everything OK?" she asked with a concerned tone in her voice.

This was getting out of hand. Vanessa didn't like what Miller was doing, she didn't like it a bit.

Hastily, she excused herself from Maria telling her she was a little tired and finished their chat. She definitely didn't want to give Miller more of a chance to disgrace her any further - especially not in the club.

When Maria was gone, she bored her blazing eyes into Miller's ready to slap his face or storm out of the room right there and then.

But instead, Miller put his arm around her waist and told her

"I want you to meet a friend of mine."

"No! You'll leave me alone." Vanessa protested freeing herself. "I'm not doing anything for you! You're not my boss here."

In response, Miller stopped and turned to her. This time, his eyes had a furious glint as he looked down at her and gripped her arm forcefully.

"Never tell ME what to do again!" he growled under his breath. "Guess I don't have to remind you of the deal you signed with us, do I? You're the one that owes us!"

"Now, better get going!" he continued. "Or d'you want me to expose those tits to your friend Maria?"

Vanessa didn't even hear his last threat anymore. She was getting too enraged about Miller's presumptuous way of treating her. Her temper was getting the better of her.

"You want me to throw a tantrum right here in the club?" she hissed back. "Guess such a scene wouldn't pan out that good for your firm!"

As soon as she had spat out those words, she knew that it had been a mistake. Challenging Miller was never a good idea. In fact, his face immediately turned into a cruel, stern mask and out of the blue his hand shot up to her neck.

"So you want me to drag you through the club on all fours like the dogbitch you really are?" he growled. "You wanna kneel in front of your posh club friends and tell them 'bout your profession?"

With his grip at Vanessa's neck, she was getting frightened. She wanted to object. She wanted to defy his hold. But his menacing behavior and daunting words had struck a chord inside of her. Looking into his eyes, she could see that he was very well capable of executing his threat.

"Haven't we been there before?" Miller asked in an annoyed tone. "This brainless skank can't learn a damn thing!"

"As long as your in the club with me, you're gonna do exactly what I tell you to!" Miller continued clarifying his position. "Did I make it clear enough for a little dumb whore like you are?"

In defeat, she hung her head with her gaze on the ground and nodded meekly. There was no way for her to get out of this situation. She had to play along.

Not offering any further resistance, Miller led her directly to the old man sitting in the lounge.

With every step she took towards the old man, her nervousness increased and her eyes grew wider in fear. Her outburst had been a mistake and she knew that Miller would make her feel it. This wouldn't end in a good way!

"This is Mr. Myers, one of our senior partners. He is retired nowadays enjoying his life. That's why you haven't met him in the office yet." he introduced the man.

Then he loudly introduced Vanessa.

"This is our office whore!"

For a moment, the world stood still for Vanessa. She had been awaiting a lot of things but this loud exclamation shocked her to the bone.

Had she understood his words correctly? Had he just called her office whore for everyone to hear?

"What did I just hear! Could you repeat it please" a voice suddenly exclaimed from behind.

Vanessa wanted the ground to swallow her up. She wasn't able to move for several seconds. She wanted to be any place else.

She had to force herself to look around and doing so goosebumps covered her entire body.

Then she saw Stanton walking up to them. From sheer nervousness, she hadn't even recognized his voice from the distance.

Feverishly looking further around the lounge, she could see no one else. He was the only one who had heard Miller's words.

Vanessa was relieved beyond belief letting out a deep sigh. But only for a tiny moment! As long as she was in the club with Miller, the danger was imminent. She was already anticipating his next malice.

Instantly, her nervousness rose back up making her heart beat at a rapid pace. The day was far from over. Today wouldn't get boring anytime soon. And this prospect still didn't appeal to her at all.

Stanton and Miller took place next to Myers and started talking. They didn't pay the slightest attention to Vanessa anymore. She was simply left standing right there in front of them.

For several minutes, they didn't say a single word to her. She felt completely left out. She was simply window-dressing. Eye-candy for Myers that was not worthy to participate in their conversation.

This was a worse punishment than any disgrace she had been expecting of Miller. Slowly another feeling grew inside Vanessa. This was the situation she hated the most - when she was reduced to insignificance.

The fact that she was standing in the middle of the country club only made matters worse. She was the most beautiful woman in the entire club! She was a classy and elegant lady!

She was used to being the center of attention! The male club members usually hung on her lips courting her all the time! She couldn't stand not being paid regard.

The anger of being disregarded grew. Normally, she would be making a scene behaving like a drama queen right there and then. But after her last outburst, she contained herself. One could never know what Miller and Stanton were capable of.

Biting her tongue, she remained calm and used the time to check out Myers. He wore a very expansive suit and had the aura of an old wise man everyone called on for advice. Still, this couldn't hide the fact that he was really old.

He was well in his 70s with sparse white hair and extremely wrinkly skin. There were age marks covering his hands. He had a belly but for his age he seemed to be in pretty good shape. Overall, he looked like a typical senior.

By any means, Vanessa couldn't picture herself ever touching such an old man. This thought surprised even herself considering all the guys she had fucked over the course of the last months.

This man could be her grandfather! In her mind, she couldn't come up with a picture of her creamy smooth skin pressed against his wrinkly hairy body. It only caused a shudder to run down Vanessa's spine. This seemed too much of an insuperable taboo.

Time seemed to drag on endlessly until Miller told the group

"I think our little whore got a surprise she wants to show us! So why don't we go to the pool?"

Again, Miller used the word 'whore' loud and clear. And once again, Vanessa's heart skipped a beat. One more time, her head shot around searching for any suspicious audience. Luckily, the lounge was still empty. As it was holiday time, lots of club members were on vacation with their families.

Surprisingly, her anxiety of being called a whore was mixed with another feeling this time. She felt some strange gratitude. They were taking notice of her again!

Somehow, these feelings started running wild inside Vanessa. She still wanted to get out of the country club as fast as possible. She felt like she couldn't stand the gnawing nervousness any longer. But she also had to win back their attention! She needed to prove what a great reliable slut she was.