Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see the two women still sunbathing on the green. They hadn't noticed her yet. But they would do so any second.

Vanessa's appearance was simply too striking. Her bikini was soaked and her nipples stiff from the cold. With the fabric clinging tightly to her wet skin, not only the rings on her protruding nipples were on full display but also the rings on her cunt lips stood clearly out of the material.

The water was sparkling on her body making her skin glisten wetly. All in all, she was an extremely enticing sight when she walked down the poolside. The water was dripping down her full ample tits that bounced with every step.

When she was only a few more feet away from the women, they finally took notice. Even they couldn't tear their eyes off the captivating sight they were treated to.

Vanessa sensed their eyes roaming over her body and she instantly felt uncomfortable. It was such a difference getting checked out by men or women. Not a single little flaw would slip their attention.

"Did you see all those tats?" she suddenly heard one of the women exclaim when she walked by.

She almost stopped in her tracks from shock. Finally, her whore-marks had been discovered!

"Such a pretty girl!" the other one responded. "Why are these young girls mutilating themselves with this ugly ink?"

"When we were young, everyone would have called her a slut!" the first one remarked.

"Now it's just the norm! No one ever taught these young brats any lessons or boundaries." she continued with a disdainful voice before changing the topic.

Vanessa was struck by their deprecation. It hurt more than any degradation she had suffered from men. At least, they hadn't figured out the meaning of her tramp stamps. She was just one of those young wayward bitches for these women.

This realization calmed her down a bit. Her cover hadn't been blown -- yet. But then she reached their lounge chairs.

There was only one unoccupied. To Vanessa's dismay, it was the one directly next to Myers.

Of course, he made a new suggestion as soon as she had sat down spurring Vanessa's aversion and anxiety anew.

"You don't wanna get a sunburn, do you?" he exclaimed. "Let me put some cream on your back!"

Vanessa knew too well that he planned playing with her some more. The situation in the pool had been too much of a shock though. It had been so close. If the three lawyers went on with their little games, getting caught was bound to happen.

"It's so hot today!" she exclaimed. "Why don't we leave the club and go somewhere to have some real fun." she suggested her raised eyebrows leaving no doubts about the sex she implied.

"It's such a great day! It's too nice to go inside!" Myers responded.

"Please!" Vanessa started begging but the guys' stern looks nipped her pleading in the bud.

Vanessa remained standing a few more seconds struggling with her fate before she had resigned herself to the inevitable.

Lying down onto the chair with her belly first, she presented her backside to Myers. At once, he produced a sunscreen and started rubbing it all over her back.

At least, the two women were sitting several yards away. And as her lounge chair was the last in line, the three lawyers sat between her and them. Her luxurious body was partially hidden from their view.

Slowly, Myers' hand wandered deeper and deeper until it reached the shapely curve of Vanessa's ass. Again, he took his time kneading and fondling one buttock after the other.

But suddenly, she felt her bikini bottom getting pushed to the side!

Myers started running his fingers softly up and down her crack. Vanessa opened her mouth to protest. But instead, a grunt almost escaped her lips. She could barely suppress the moan.

Once again, the perverted situation, the nervousness of getting caught, the sensations of having her ass filled and her crack fondled were turning into arousal.

But it was an excitement she neither wanted nor liked. Instead, it only increased her aversion. She had not only lost control over the situation but also over her own body.

Against her will, Vanessa's ass started wriggling on his own pushing her cunt greedily towards Myers' hand. Suddenly though, he stopped his work and leaned forward to Vanessa's ear.

"Push the beads out, slut!" he ordered.

Vanessa's eyes grew wide. This was worse than any of her anticipations. She was lying on the lawn for anyone to see! The area was far more open to the view than the pool!

Before she had time to react, her pussy had answered with a new throb. Being ordered around and degraded by a granddad was so nasty that it left her with a total lack of will-power.

Her body was cutting off her mind. She instantly obeyed this old man while her mind screamed at herself not to do so. And she hated her body for betraying herself. But she couldn't stop it in any way.

Slowly, Vanessa pushed her arms back and spread her ass cheeks apart. Her puckered hole became visible. It had completely engulfed the three balls and closed back up.

Vanessa started pressing. But the balls were too big. Her anal ring didn't let them go easily.

She pushed so hard that her pussy opened up showing off the deep dark slit and her tender pink inner cunt lips that were dripping with her juices by now.

She started panting from the effort. Sweat began running down her forehead.

Ever so slowly, her small anal hole bulged. Then the ring started stretching. Steadily, it expanded further and further. The more it opened, the more of the big blue ball became visible.

Still, Vanessa had to press with all her might. She had to stop twice to catch a breath. All this time, the large ball peaked halfway out of her asshole leaving her sphincter expanded so wide that her anal ring was almost even. The small wrinkles were totally stretched out.

With a final strong push, the first ball popped out.

It was an incredible sight. Her delicious asshole gaped wide for a second and hastily tightened back up after the ball had been released - like a rubber band snapping back together.

"Yeah, shit'em out, fuckslut!" Myers whispered into her ear.

And Vanessa let out a yelp -- a gasp as much of the humiliating words as of the relief she felt when her anal ring snapped back together.

At once, her eyes fearfully shot to the women sitting at the other end of the sunbathing area. They were looking right back at her! Once again, Vanessa froze in her tracks.

When their eyes met, Vanessa could see that they were wondering what was going on with the beautiful redhead writhing around on the lounge chair and the old guy sitting next to her half way bend over her back.

Fortunately, Vanessa's bottom was hidden behind Myers' back. They couldn't see her exposed crack from their position. Still, it was an awkward sight.

"Damn! You're far from being a true nympho!" Myers exclaimed when he noticed her hesitation.

"Far too uptight for being a great fuckslut!" he continued "I like my whores shameless and coarse!"

To emphasise his words, he landed a smack on her right ass cheek. The clap was loud enough for the women to hear and in response Vanessa's heart stop for a second.

Their quizzical looks clearly told her that they must have heard the telltale noise! They looked ready to come over and ask what was going on any second.

Vanessa couldn't stand their gazes any longer so she turned her head to the other side. She needed to get over with this ordeal as fast as possible. With new strength her French manicured hands were back on her buttocks spreading them wide.

Again, she had to press with all her might. Again, the wrinkled skin of her asshole stretched wide with the second blue ball slowly sticking its head out of her backdoor. Again, it forcefully popped out.

After letting out a short sigh of relief, Vanessa immediately continued pressing until the final bead sprang out of its cage.

One more time, her asshole gaped wide giving a great view into the dark cavity it was supposed to protect before the door was closed a second later. Only by now, her backdoor was left ajar.

With all beads out, Myers suddenly held the string in front of Vanessa's mouth. He wanted her to lick the balls clean.

Vanessa's eyes grew wide in terror. The women had a perfect view on the plug!

At once, her gaze fearfully shot back to them. Cold sweat covered her body. Shame was burning on her face.

Then she saw it. They had turned their attention back to their books. They hadn't seen the beads yet. But for how long? Any suspicious sound would make them look up.

As Vanessa didn't open her mouth, Myers was getting impatient. Waving the string in front of her face, another smack reddened her buttocks!

This was the noise, Vanessa had dreaded!

She needed to take her chance. Her heart close to collapsing, she dove forward. Like a dog catching a bone, she swallowed the string.

It was too big! The three balls were too much to fit into her mouth! Immediately, her hand shot up to her mouth.

The women were looking at her! They saw her kneeling on the lounging chair with her hand clasping her mouth shut. To them, Vanessa must have looked as if she was about to puke.

Again, the quizzical looked appeared on their faces.

Vanessa had to get the entire string into her mouth. She needed to show them that everything was fine with her. She couldn't risk them coming over!

With all her might, she pressed the final ball inside her mouth. To make it fit, she had to force the first bead down her throat. Deeper and deeper, the large ball went into her gullet stretching her throat and making her gag violently. She almost puked the string out immediately.

Hastily, Vanessa took the hand off her mouth and waved at the two women to signalize that everything was OK.

All that time, she wriggled around on the lounge chair from the strain. Her throat muscles violently contracted trying to get the intruder out. It was a hard struggle suppressing the retching and choking the big bead in her throat caused.

The women took a long gaze at Vanessa considering what to do. Finally, they decided to leave. But not without shooting a look at her that clearly told their opinion. They considered her a slut -- an easy cheap slut.

As soon as the two women had turned their backs on Vanessa, she coughed out the string of beads. She was just catching her breath when Myers suggested something new.

"Have you ever tried out the Jacuzzi!" he asked Vanessa.

When her answer was in the negative, he exclaimed

"Me neither! Let's give it a try!"

Not giving Vanessa another chance to respond, he grabbed her hand and led her to the wellness area. Vanessa didn't need to look at Miller to know that she was expected to go along. They weren't even giving her time to stomach the previous public disgrace before they started the next one.

Walking along a pool, Vanessa couldn't believe that she was holding hands with an old greyed man in public. Her embarrassed was further increased when she saw two young men sitting behind the cocktail bar that was located at the side of the wellness area.

Of course, her appearance didn't stay unnoticed as the two guys immediately checked out each of her amazing curves. Once again, Vanessa was paraded around like an easy fuckslut. But this time, she was showcased like a classless skank throwing herself even at the eldest men.

Would this ever stop? How many chances of her getting caught would they take?

There were more doubts than ever troubling Vanessa. Myers didn't care about her concerns though as he headed straight to the Jacuzzi.

It was finally about to happen. It was obvious that this senior guy wanted more than simply sitting next to her in the Jacuzzi. She would fuck a man that could be her grandfather.

Hadn't she suggested exactly that before? It was such an incredibly perverted imagination.

Hadn't she even kissed this granddad?

Vanessa didn't know what the hell had come over her. It must have been the excitement of the moment. There was no other explanation. Right now, she only felt disgust and embarrassment of holding hands with such a senior guy.

Looking over to Myers, her gaze roamed down his flabby neck and wrinkled body. The big white-haired belly made her shudder. But a throb pulsed through her pussy as well!

The thought of fucking such an old man was so disgusting! But it was also exciting. The longer she looked at his aged body, the stronger the goosebumps became. But the arousal grew as well.

Once again, dissonance hit Vanessa with full force. On one hand, she was put off and anxious with the danger of being watched looming over her. On the other hand, the depravity of pleasuring such an old man strangely aroused her.

Reaching the Jacuzzi, Vanessa lowered herself into the warm water with Myers sitting down across from her. The Jacuzzi was surrounded by several palms partially hiding them from anyone's view.

Having enjoyed the hot water for some moments, Myers finally pushed himself up and positioned himself on the rim of the basin. This way, only his legs were in the bubbling water.

Vanessa didn't need any further instructions. She knew exactly what he was expecting. She turned around presenting her backside to Myers.

There was no sense in wasting any more time. The chance was as good as it gets. The palms needed to be enough of a shelter as the cocktail bar was several yards away.

Vanessa pushed herself up in a way that her curvy ass was hovering right above the water. Gyrating her hips, she slowly pulled the bikini-bottom down over her buttocks and under the water.

Then she leaned slightly forward and once again spread her ass cheeks to present her delicate pussy in all its glory. Hunkering down, she pushed her ass beneath the water. A second later, she pushed herself back up bringing her pussy and buttocks back into Myers' view.

Looking over her shoulder, a naughty smile played on her lips as she could see a bulge forming in his pants.

That wasn't a big surprise as he was treated to an incredible performance. In Vanessa's aroused state, her inner cunt lips were fully engorged and peeking out of their shelter. Now, the water was pearling off her delicate labia while her buttocks were glistening wetly.

Vanessa repeated this procedure several times. Myers was treated to the intoxicating sight of water running down her smooth buttocks. Her ass and pussy were sparkling. The wetness emphasized every amazing curve.

Then she ran her index fingers through each pussy ring spreading her cunt wide. This way, the tender inner flesh of her snatch was fully exposed. Again, she plunged her ass beneath the water.

Myers let out a whistle of admiration when he saw the water pearl off the precious pink flesh making Vanessa smile even more.

Finally, Myers couldn't take it anymore.

"Come here and show me your talents, slut!" he addressed her.

Vanessa threw a final look to the scattered wall of palms that functioned as her shelter. It wasn't much but it had to be enough.

Turning around, she looked closer at Myers again. She could see his wrinkled skin, the hairy man boobs and the big belly beneath -- a body signed by its age.

She had to remind herself of her slut-mantra before she could proceed. She was a slut able to please any man -- no matter which age.

Hadn't he called her uptight? Hadn't he called her a useless secretary?

She had to convince him that she was worthy of the title office whore.

Pushing the tiny bikini top to the sides, she freed her big luscious tits and plunged her juggs into the water to get them all wet and glistening. Pushing them out again, the water dripped off her full ripe melons while she rolled her tit rings between her fingers.

Putting her hands on his legs, she looked up at Myers. To show her obedience as the office whore, she pulled his trunks down by her teeth. At once, his fully erect dick sprang towards her.

Vanessa arched her back and pushed her heavy knockers around his cock. The soft flesh engulfed his rod and she started pushing her voluptuous globes up and down his shaft. Over and over, her soft titflesh rubbed along his tool.

All the while, Myers simply let her do the work enjoying her efforts. Finally, Vanessa could feel his cock starting to pulsate. With a groan, his cock erupted. The first powerful strands of hot cum shot right onto Vanessa's gorgeous face. The rest of his huge load spurted onto her fat glistening tits covering them with white sticky goo.

Finally, his balls were empty. But Vanessa wasn't willing to let him go that easily. She needed his approval as a great fuckslut. She needed to show him more of her skills as office whore.

Sticking out her tongue, she licked the remaining cum off Myers' dick. Then she slowly roamed upwards.

Cold shivers ran down Vanessa's spine while her tongue slid over the curve of his big bloated belly. The white hairs tickled on her tongue and she felt every limp fold. It grossed her out!

Still, she proceeded making her way up. Vanessa ran her tongue over his wrinkly man boobs and hairy chest. Finally, she reached his face and French kissed the grandpa. Again!

This was so depraved! It was so perverse! But her need to please the old man made her do it. And her pussy throbbed.

Slowly, Myers' cock grew back to its proud size until it was hard again. Opening her mouth, Vanessa put her soft lips over his cockhead. Then she pushed her head down. While looking into his eyes, Myers' shaft slowly disappeared down her throat.

When her mouth touched his pubic hair, Vanessa stayed in this position for several seconds. All the while, she kept on looking up to him although the effort showed when her eyes got all teary and a strained look appeared on her face.

Finally, she let his cock go pushing her mouth off. Long stings of saliva coated his shaft connecting his head with her lips.

After a few gasps of fresh air, she went down on him again. She pushed until his tool was completely buried in her gullet. This time, she even stuck her tongue out to lick his balls while she obediently looked up to him. Small gags emanated from her throat.

The next minutes, she started fucking her face up and down his rigid cock trying to please this senior man as best as she could. Every time she took a short break for a quick gasp, she gathered the slobber up from his dick and fed it to herself. Right now, she was only driven by the thought of showing what a nasty slut she was for him.

Then she let his cock go and pushed herself up. Turning around, she presented her backside to him once again.

Positioning herself over his lap, she slowly sank down and buried his dick up her snatch.

"Ooooohhhh!"

A long loud moan escaped her lips. Automatically, her hands reached up to her exposed knockers and grabbed her silver nipple rings.

Her movements got quicker and quicker. She started working her hips feverishly driving her pussy up and down Myers' hard shaft while twisting and yanking her nipple rings.

With her rapid riding, Myers didn't stand a chance to hold out long. Eventually, he pushed her off his cock. At once, Vanessa turned around to capture his second load with her slutface.

Although Myers was cumming for the second time, the mass of jizz was impressive. The first shot hit Vanessa square over the forehead while the following spurts glazed her cheeks coating her entire face.

When he had finished unloading his goo, Vanessa grasped his cock to give some post-head. But suddenly, Myers grabbed her at the shoulders and turned her around.

"Show them your decorated face, dirty dishrag!" he remarked.

Vanessa was startled by the sudden action. Out of the blue, she was looking right at Stanton and Miller. They must have come up to the Jacuzzi and watched her act as an easy fuckslut! She had been so engrossed in her performance she hadn't even noticed them.