Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To this day, Vanessa was still wearing the nipple rings and pussy piercings. She had planned to get rid of them many times. But she had never followed through on it. Somehow, the slut rings were the last thing that kept her in touch with her submissive side. She feared that this side might be gone forever.

Life was good for Vanessa. However, something was missing. The feeling of dissonance was gone. Only the posh, arrogant lady-ego was left. The cheap, trashy whore-self was gone. Her submissive 'Red Rose Whore' identity had always counterbalanced her 'Miss Arrogance' ego. The constant flip-flopping between these two polar opposites had been an extreme rollercoaster ride - an endless adrenaline rush that had put her into a constant state of arousal. This thrill was gone. Nowadays, she somehow felt incomplete and instable.

When she had settled down in the new city, the flame-haired beauty had acted like a junkie going cold turkey. She had craved the humiliations. She had missed getting used by men. It had accompanied her for so long that it had left a huge hole. She had craved new degradations. She had yearned to be manhandled and roughed up.

Even a year later, the craving hadn't ceased. It was a constant companion. And it drove her crazy. She wanted -- no she needed -- to satisfy her submissive side. But she didn't know how.

Vanessa had tried to find new ways to relieve this urge. She had dated a few guys from the local country club. But they had acted with too much reserve. She had tried hitting the local clubs for random hook-ups. But it wasn't the same. By now, she had run out of ideas how to satisfy her submissive side.

So Vanessa had resigned to the fact that the thrill of dissonance was gone forever. She tried to distract herself by savouring her life of luxury to the fullest. But somehow it left her bored.

This warm fall day, the doorbell rang although Vanessa didn't expect any visitors. When she opened the door of her condo, she was in for a surprise. Mark stood in front of the door - her ex boyfriend who had become Pavone's right-hand man during her time as the 'Red Rose Whore'.

However, he looked completely different to the last time she had seen him. The slacker was completely gone. He wore an expensive, tailor-made suit and appeared full of confidence. Vanessa didn't have a clue how he had found her. But before the flame-haired beauty had a chance to react, he stood in her living room.

"You didn't do so bad, did you?" he said appreciatively while he checked out her luxurious condo.

"Wasn't that easy to find you though." he continued when he saw the questioning look on Vanessa's face. "When I came to town and read about a beauty salon called 'Red Rose Style', I got suspicious."

"I had to bribe one of your employees to learn about your address." he chuckled. "Seems like you enjoy your privacy."

"Guess you're wondering what I'm doing in this city." he carried on when he saw Vanessa squirming uncomfortably.

A lump formed in the redhead's throat. She had left her past behind and didn't need Mark back in her life. She cursed herself for her name choice. She had chosen the name 'Red Rose Style' in a touch of melancholy. She had never expected any negative consequences out of it.

"In contrast to Pavone and his friends, I wasn't sent to jail." Mark explained. "I was just the bartender in one of Pavone's clubs. So the cops didn't have anything on me. But they shut down all of his clubs. So I was out of a job -- again."

"You know, I always wondered how you managed to disappear at the perfect moment." he finally cut to the chase. "And by the look of this condo, you had it planned for some time."

Vanessa felt a chill running down her spine. She sensed that Mark's presence wasn't a coincidence. She felt a certain kind of danger emanating from him. The flame-haired knockout had to come up with an explanation for her new fortune. But before she had a chance to do so, Mark carried on.

"The cops searched the entire 'Red Rose Club' including the safe in the office. Pavone thinks the cops seized all the club money. But now, that I see this condo, I'm not so sure about that. You're the only one who knew about me bringing the money to the station. And now, all the money is gone and you're wallowing in luxury -- what a coincidence!"

"I don't know about any money!" Vanessa blurted out. But it only sounded weak. She felt her legs turning to jelly. Her plan had worked so perfectly -- until now.

"Hehehe! Of course, you didn't." Mark replied with a knowing sneer. "Anyways, I just came around to show you something."

He grabbed her hand and dragged the flame-haired knockout out of the house. An expensive sports car stood in the driveway. Obviously, Mark hadn't fared too bad either.

He took Vanessa to the local industrial park. She had never been to this side of the town. But it looked as ramshackle and decrepit as any other old industrial area. On the way, Mark told his former girlfriend what he had been up to since Pavone and SEP got busted for fraud.

"I wasn't as stupid as you always thought." he explained his new wealth. "I didn't throw that SEP hush money down the drain. I put it all aside."

"You know, Pavone hadn't come up with those Saturday slut-battles himself. It had been my idea." he bragged with a sly grin on his face. "And I thought it had a lot more potential."

"When Pavone's clubs got closed down, the local redlight district turned into a wasteland. I had to jump at that chance!" Mark exclaimed. "I used that SEP hush money to build up my own club. Only, I improved Pavone's business model."

"Who needs a local superwhore?" he mocked Vanessa. "Guys want diversity! So each Saturday two pornstars compete in the slut-battle. The guests choose the winner. And the victorious slut stays in the club for the rest of the week. She's the 'Whore of the Week'. Hehehe!"

"This way, the guests always get some fresh meat, and they're even involved in the decision. Makes them come back in flocks each week." he boasted his achievements. "The club was so successful that I quickly took over the local redlight district. And now, it's time to expand to a new state. A man gotta stay ahead of the curve, doesn't he?"

"So I checked out the market in several cities. There's not much entertainment going on here, is it?" he asked his former girlfriend. "This city is ripe for the picking!"

Obviously, Vanessa had always underestimated her ex-boyfriend. He had always been nothing but a lazy slacker. But now, it seemed like he had found his true calling and turned into a clever business man -- albeit in a sleazy business.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. It was an old warehouse that had been turned into a modern strip club. The neon sign above the entrance read 'Mackster's Grindhouse X'.

"My peeps call me Mackster nowadays." Mark explained with a nod to the sign. "I like that name. It has an awe-struck vibe to it."

Mark led the flame-haired knockout through the entire club. In stark contrast to Pavone's sleazy, decrepit 'Red Rose Club', it looked fully renovated and clean. The big main room had a stage in each corner with four strippers dancing to the music simultaneously. Several smaller rooms abutted to it. Each of these rooms had its own theme.

In a dark, fetish-oriented room, a stripper clad in a kinky leather outfit danced inside a steel cage. In another room, a stripper dressed as a school girl danced in front of a chalkboard. There was also a lapdance room and a private area with small cubicles. Passing this area, Vanessa heard some explicit moaning coming out of several booths.

"I never understood Pavone's strippers-only policy." Mark explained. "You wanna get a private lapdance? Wave with some cash! You wanna fuck one of those strippers? Wave with some more cash! The X in 'Grindhouse X' is for all the extras you can get. Hehehe!"

Vanessa could clearly see how proud Mark was of his achievements. Although it was early in the afternoon, the club was quite full. It had to be overcrowded during the night. Not to mention the slut-battles on the weekend!

The moment Mark pulled Vanessa into his club, she turned heads. It wasn't a common sight to have a woman walk into a strip club - especially not a lady that was dressed as if she was about to attend Fashion week with her designer outfit and expensive jewellery. She looked totally out of place.

The flame-haired knockout could feel the eyes of all guys scraping over her amazing body, checking out each and every tempting curve. Suddenly, the long-lost thrill of anticipation was back. Her heart was beating in her throat and her whole body was tingling.

For a moment, the fear of stumbling into a member of the local country club swept over her mind. But it only lasted for a few second. The excitement that was caused by her submissive side flaming back up quickly overlaid any anxiety. Finally, they reached Mark's office.

"So..." Mark addressed Vanessa. "What do you think about my club?"

"It's... It's nice." the redhead stuttered sheepishly.

She didn't know how to react. She didn't know what he wanted to hear. All she knew was that Mark wasn't showing her his business for nothing. There was no way that she could see herself getting back in touch with this shady world! She had left it all behind! She was standing on the reputable side now. She ran a successful, respectable business herself! She wouldn't do anything that could risk her local reputation!

Still, an unexpected tinge of excitement crept up her body. She didn't know how to handle these sensations. Somehow, it felt like a door had opened that could bring back the missing counterbalance to her life. But she wasn't willing to walk though this door right now. She wasn't willing to get back into the world of sleaze.

"Ooh. It will be a lot nicer with you around constantly!" Mark picked up her assist, ending Vanessa's train of thought for good.

"Unless, you want me to visit Pavone in the slammer and tell him about your whereabouts!" he revealed his plan.

The flame-haired beauty looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. She felt like he had just smacked her over the head.

"It's your choice!" Mark left a door open for her. "All of my 'employees' work for me voluntarily. You can work for me as well. Or you can run again."

"I could use someone with a connection to the city's influential circles though." he tried to entice her. "It would be the perfect give-and-take. I give you the chance to do what you're best at, and you open a few doors for me."

Vanessa's head was in a jumble. Mark had just told her that she had her best qualities as a whore. What an assumption! With her beauty salon, she had proven that she was a successful business woman! Yet, his direct commanding tone and the derogatory remark made her flesh tingle.

Mark wanted her to become his hooker! Still, he gave her the chance to leave town and settle at a new place. She had done it before. She had enough money to start a new life in a new country. It was her decision!

But something kept her from storming out of Mark's office and taking the next bus to the airport. This was a life changing decision. She had to think it through to the end and decide wisely.

"Please sir, what do you want me to do?" she blurted out impulsively.

With this sudden outburst, Vanessa surprised herself the most. She had just acted against any rational reasoning. There had been a slight chance of getting the feeling of dissonance back - the thrill she had been yearning for. And a part of her mind had jumped at that chance, completely disregarding the dangers.

Still, she somehow felt relief. She should feel remorse about her non-reflective outburst. She should argue to rethink the decision. But she didn't. Instead, she felt a thrill of anticipation.

"As I see, we've come to an agreement!" Mark translated Vanessa's outburst.

"Here's the deal, slut." he began explaining Vanessa's new assignment. Thereby his tone changed even more. He almost started to sound like Pavone in his commanding voice.

"You get this day to prove that you're a reliable whore. It's your chance to check out your new side job too." he explained. "After today, you have to make the final decision -- stay or run! It's up to you."

"If you decide to take the job, you will run your beauty salon during the day and work as my whore in the evening. There's nothing like a little side job to keep life exciting, isn't it?" Mark joked.

"I'm afraid, I can't let you work in the club though." he continued. "I need to keep my whores motivated. So you need to work your way up the whore-ladder as anybody else."

"However, I got a special task for you." he came to the point. "This city is an entertainment wasteland! So I won't settle for a strip club. I'm establishing a hooker alley round the corner. I'm going for the all-round supply -- the strip club for the rich clientele and the whore pitch for the poor bastards!"

Vanessa's head shot up in rage when she heard Mark's words. Her temper flamed up while her eyes grew wide. A fire blazed up in her green eyes while she tried hard not to throw a temper tantrum.

He couldn't intend what she believed he did. She was a rich business owner! She had been the popular 'Red Rose Superwhore' before! She was a high-class lady! In no way would she be walking the streets!

Mark only smiled at Vanessa's indignant expression. That was the fiery bitch he knew. That was the hot-headed slut the tricks loved to subdue. With this flame-haired firecracker selling her hot ass on the corner, his hooker alley would get an incredible boost. There was only one thing that needed to be taken care of.

"You've proven yourself as a reliable role player." he specified the redhead's assignment. "You've worked yourself up from 'Motivation Slut' to 'Bonus Whore'. Now, you will become my 'Hush Whore'!"

Vanessa's outraged look became clouded by confusion. She didn't have a clue what that title implied. But it didn't sound too good.

"You see," Mark explained. "I need the cops in my pocket to keep my street hookers out of the slammer. Bribing some dirty cops is much cheaper than bailing my hoes out of jail every day."

"And those dirty cops are a lot more receptive for my bribes when there's some other meaty incentive." he chuckled, and finally the penny dropped.

Mark intended Vanessa to serve the local cops so they would turn a blind eye to his street business! Her ex-boyfriend was about to turn the flame-haired beauty into a cheap street whore serving some ordinary patrol officers.

"Pleassse, nooo!" Vanessa started pleading.

Her fiery attitude was completely gone. His task was so deeply humiliating, and it stood in such a stark contrast to her life of luxury. Anything would be better than walking the streets! Still, the thought of taking the second option and running out of town didn't even cross her mind for a second.

"I'll work as a simple stripper in your club!" the flame-haired knockout begged. "Please! You can stage a fuckshow with your dumb piece of trash whore today!"

"I don't need another stripper. I need a Hush Whore." Mark simply responded, stifling Vanessa's protest.

In a strange way, his emphasis of her new title and function struck a chord inside of her. At least, she wasn't just another piece of street meat. She was a special street walker with a special function.

Still, it was a merciless taunt. Vanessa had been admired as a superwhore before. She had proven her slut-worth over and over again. But now, her ex-boyfriend reduced her to a rookie street hooker that had to pay her dues and work hard to get some respect as a whore.

Out of a sudden, the feeling of dissonance was back. And it was more forceful than ever. The gap between her two identities was bigger than before. It wasn't just a dissonance between posh secretary and club slut now. It was a dissonance between successful business woman and street walker. Her whole body prickled maddeningly when she realized that.

Pre-empting any further discussion, Mark stepped over to Vanessa and grabbed her arm.

"Now, we need you to get acquainted with your job for today." he commented.

"I... I need some clothes for the street!" the stunning redhead replied hesitantly as her exclusive designer outfit wasn't very useful for her task.

Vanessa closed her eyes when she said the words 'for the street'. She couldn't believe that she was about to whore her ass out on a hooker alley. The sheer imagination made her shudder in humiliation.

She could neither believe that she gave in so easily. Mark had left the door open for her to decide. But somehow, a part of herself didn't want to protest. It wanted to test the chance of reawakening her old whore-self. And this part was clearly prevalent at the moment.

"What kind of dumb piece of shit whore are you?" Mark taunted his new hooker. "Coming to work without proper work clothes? "

"I should make you work the street naked for your stupidity." he laughed into her face. "Go to the locker room and get some clothes!"

With these words, he pushed Vanessa out of his office. It felt like a déjà-vu for the redhead. She distinctly remembered when Pavone had dressed her up as a cheap, trashy hooker in the locker room of the 'Red Rose Club' for her first shift as the 'Red Rose Whore'. She could still hardly process the fact that it was happening all over again.

There was a blonde stripper in the locker room. She immediately shot daggers at Vanessa when the redhead entered the room. The blonde dancer only saw her as a new competitor for her job. The flame-haired beauty tried to disregard the stripper and directly walked over to the clothes rail. She rummaged through the different outfits for a few moments. Then she took a dress off the rail.

That moment, she felt a sharp tug on her ginger hair. The blonde stripper pulled Vanessa back. She tugged so harshly that the redhead tumbled down onto her ass.

"That ain't your clothes, bitch!" the dancer shouted into the ginger slut's face.

Vanessa was too surprised to react immediately. Her head hurt as hell from the rough hair pulling. She needed some time to find her voice.

"May... May I borrow some clothes please?" she meekly asked.

Her subdued response surprised herself. Revisiting a strip club and getting ordered around, had apparently put her into complete submissive whore mode.

"I can sell you some, bitch!" the stripper spat back.

The blonde dancer pulled a black tube dress from the rail. She also fetched a torn, crotch-less fencenet pantyhose and some old, worn-out stripper heels off the ground. Vanessa didn't want to argue with the aggressive stripper any longer. So she swiftly put the dress on. It was at least 2 sizes too small and didn't fit at all. The heels were 8" high platform sandals in leopard print. The heel and platform were so high and worn out that Vanessa could barely walk in them.

In no way, the value of the dress, pantyhose, and heels exceeded 10 bucks. The stripper looked Vanessa over and sneered evilly. The ginger slut simply looked too pathetic -- especially with her expensive jewellery standing in stark contrast to the cheap tube dress, torn fencenet pantyhose, and tacky leopard-print platform heels.

"100 bucks and it's yours!" the blonde dancer made her offer.

"What the fuck!" Vanessa instantly shot back.

The stripper had to be out of her mind. She would never pay so much money for such worthless junk. But before the flame-haired knockout had a chance to argue, the dancer grabbed the top of the tube dress and pulled it down, exposing Vanessa's big, ample melons. The stripper was about to forcefully pull the dress completely off the redhead when Vanessa backed down. She couldn't risk coming back to Mark without any appropriate hooker wear.