Vanessa's Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter an altered state.

I was caught up in a vortex of pain and sexual stimulation were those conflicting feelings were swirling around inside of me with such ferociousness that they become intermingled into a sexual euphoria that defies description.

I lost all sense of time and place.

I saw nothing but colors of all description swirling in and out of each other.

My body became one continuous orgasm of such magnitude it racked me to my very soul.

I entered a sexual Nirvana I never dreamed existed.

I had no idea when he flushed my womb with his black seed, blasting the inhuman quantity he produces directly into the core of my womanhood. I just remember slowly regaining my senses sometime after he ceased his assault upon my poor white body.

I felt a horrible pain in my midsection and vagina. My arms, legs and rest of my body were bruised from being handled by that black super-human freak.

Then I saw the blood!

I started freaking out thinking that I had been so torn apart that I needed to get to a hospital.

But shortly I realized that it was his blood.

My high heel on one foot had gouged a very nasty wound on his hip. Additionally, I saw his arms, shoulders, neck and chest showed fresh bite and deep scratch marks.

I had been oblivious to having done that, but I was clearly the cause.

He noticed me looking at him. "Looking at you work?"

I couldn't speak. My body still literally shook with pain. Also I was afraid of what this dangerous and very violent man might hurt me further.

"You damn white girls", he exclaimed. "You're like trying to fuck a cat! Tiny ass little cunts. You go all scratchin', screamin' and bittin' once I get you held down."

Seeing that he wasn't angry and that he wasn't going to hurt me, I looked up at his body with a fresh perspective.

Many of the scars he bore were inflicted in moments of mindless passion by white girls just like myself. They were the scars he received as he indoctrinated innocent girls to the glory of orgasms that only a super stud such as he can bestow.

Those scars were in the very places where a girl will wedge her heels, scratch, kick and bite trying to save herself from agony while in a brainless orgasmic state.

Those scars oddly reminded me of Moby Dick, that personification of evil, who was littered by the scars, nets and harpoons of all the futile humans he had destroyed.

I realized that the man before me was a jet-black Moby Dick.

It turned out to be an excellent analogy. He was evil, and was the ruination of all the little white girls who would try and capture him.

That experience changed me in ways that I never would have imagined possible before it occurred. Its as if the trauma and euphoria I experienced rewired my brain. I went from a very practical girl with a clear plan for my future, to an enslaved sex toy for a pack of black criminals.

I gloried in having a super-stud black lover. But to him I was just another piece of bling. I was just one of the many pretty white girls he kept around to exploit and to show off his sexual prowess. We were girls he used and abused. We performed sexual favors at his bidding, for him, for his friends, or with each other for his entertainment.

We were all under his spell. None of us wanted sex like that, but we were unable to escape. We danced seductively in the full bloom of our youthful beauty, ready to kneel before our black master and experience any pain, all to prove that we were deserving to receive his African seed.

I can only explain it as an instinctive response to a primal power that to this day I don't completely understand. Like Ahab, I was obsessed by the idea that I could conquer such a dark force.

Like Ahab, I failed and was ruined. I was only with him for 5 or 6 weeks when he just disappeared, leaving abruptly for another city taking only two of his white girls with him. Those who knew him acted if they didn't know what I was talking about when I asked about him.

Such over the top fantastical masculinity, I never knew before or since. He transformed me into a truly sensual woman. I was madly, stupidly and irrationally in love. For those weeks, I was continuously stoned on love and the delirious joy and glow of being female and a woman. But that is a story for another day.

12