Vanessa's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"did you enjoy it?"

When I said, "well yes, but I was just so surprised" he said,

"take your pleasures when you can," and then pointed to a 'man' that really looked outrageous in his make-up, see-through blouse, mini-skirt and high heels.

I nearly laughed but thought I had better not.

It got more crowded and as a man squeezed by he reached in and gave my right nipple a tweak. Jon smiled. The place got more crowded so we moved over to some stairs. They were a narrow spiral staircase, but no one was on them. Jon told me to go up them a bit, that I couldn't get groped up there. How wrong he was, I was only up about half a dozen steps, but that left the hem of my dress at about head height to the people who were still on the main floor. I then realised that they could probably see straight up my dress. Looking down two men had realised this as well and were looking straight up at my pussy. After a few words from one on the men to the other a hand reached out and up.

First contact was right on target. A finger went straight in me without even touching my legs. There was no resistance because I was wet from the 2 other men. After a couple of minutes Jon turned and looked at me and saw the hand, well the arm actually, and then followed it to the owner. When the owner looked at Jon, Jon just shook his head sideways and the hand withdrew.

Jon grabbed my arm and dragged me into a dark corner of the room, leaned back against a wall and pulled me backwards onto him. He put one arm round my waist holding my back against his front. He then gave me his beer bottle so that his other hand was free and he put it between us and I felt him get his dick out. It was getting hard and he pushed it between my legs and onto my pussy before taking his hand out and taking his beer from me.

I had just found another of the benefits of not wearing knickers. He was virtually fucking me in a crowded bar, my dress looked normal from the front and no one could tell what we were doing, what a turn on. I wiggled my bum about a bit and managed to get him into me. It was great. We couldn't really 'go for it' otherwise people would have realised but I did manage some slow movements. At one point the crowd was really on top of us and I felt hands grab a breast and my pussy. I think that the one on my breast was Jon's, and I bet that the one on my pussy got a shock when it found a pussy with a dick in it. Shortly after that I felt Jon's body shudder then I got that warm feeling of his juice shooting into me.

We finished our beers as he softened and then 'plopped' out. As we were leaving his juices (and mine) started running down my legs. Not that there was anywhere to do it, but Jon wouldn't let me clean myself up and it wasn't long before I had dried cum nearly down to my knees.

We went for a walk round the harbour and up passed where there are a couple of nightclubs. We didn't go in but we did watch some of the people going in. The things that the girls weren't wearing. I thought that I was a little close to the line of decency but a lot of these girls would get locked-up in England. There was even one girl wearing only a thong and another whose skirt only reached her pussy when she stood still and pulled it down. As soon as she moved a leg you could see all her trimmed pubic hair. There were some nice hunks of men as well but Jon wouldn't talk about them. After a while Jon stopped a taxi and we went back to the hotel.

Thursday July 30

We went for a late breakfast just wearing T-shirts, and straight after that Jon put some shorts on and went out leaving me to get a bit more sleep. I saw Louise on their balcony with one of her friends and I said,

"Hi," but we didn't chat.

When Jon got back he told me that he had hired a car for the rest of the holiday. It turned out to be one on those ugly Ford Ka cars. Jon had me put on just my sarong and white bikini top only, and we packed our things and went out. We went for a drive in the country so that I could see more of the Spanish culture, Jon wanted to educate me as well.

We stopped at a little roadside cafe for some lunch and learned a little more about the Spanish speed of life. Still, it didn't matter, we were in no hurry and we were sat out in the sun.

When we got moving again I asked Jon if I could sit in the back and try to get some sleep, I still hadn't quite recovered from the booze the previous night. He said it was okay and that he would wake me when we got to anywhere worth stopping. I don't know how long I slept but when I woke I was laid on my back with my head at one side of the car and my feet at the other, one foot on the floor, and the other bent at the knee on the car seat. In effect with my legs wide open.

It took me a while to realise that the car was stopped, that Jon wasn't in it and that we were in the middle of a town. The bit that really startled me was that there were lots of people walking passed the car. Jon had parked on the side of a main road and left me showing everything that I had got to anyone who happened to look in, and some were. Jon had left one of the windows open a bit and I could hear what people were saying.

When I finally realised that I should move, there were a group of teenage lads looking at me and saying all the usual things. I moved and got out of the car and went for a little walk to stretch my legs and met Jon coming towards me.

"You're awake then" he said, and I asked him what time it was.

He said that we had been parked there for an hour, but I'm not so sure, it didn't seem that long. Well I hope it wasn't.

We drove off, and came to this little beach called Cala Conta where there are trees and sand dunes. We parked in the trees and went down a bit of a cliff to a small beach that was full of naked people. Jon said that the big sandy part was round the corner. We couldn't find enough space on the small sandy bit so we went along the rocks and found a place there. No sooner than we had laid everything down Jon gave me my mask and snorkel and told me that we were going for a swim. This was of course in the nude.

We swam round looking at all the fish and the rocks and I suddenly realised that we had swum round the corner to the place where everyone was wearing something, except us. It didn't really matter because we were in the water, but there were other people using masks who were taking more interest in us than the fish. Jon was oblivious to this but I wasn't and I was collecting a little gathering of young teenage boys. Not feeling very brave at that moment I swam over to Jon and told him. He just told me to practice my floating, on my back with my legs open.

"Let them have a good look, it will do them good" he said.

What else could I do except obey him. Fortunately, after about 10 minutes they got bored and moved on, but not before one or two had got so close that I thought that if I suddenly closed my legs I would give them some bruised ears.

A couple of hours later we left and I again lay in the back. Jon didn't warn me, but we stopped for some petrol and I discovered that not all Spanish petrol stations are 'self service'. All of a sudden there was a young man stood next to the car pumping petrol in and looking straight at my pussy. Jon was stood behind him waving his hands trying to tell me to stay still. These Spanish petrol pumps are very slow as well, I could see the pump and it was taking about 30 seconds for each litre. Jon stopped him after 25 litres and gave him some money. Not very bright either, it took ages to sort the change out.

When we got back to our room Jon said that it was time for my waxing and searched for something to restrain me. I realised what he was doing and told him that it wouldn't be necessary. I could take the pain. I got out the wax strips and then lay on my bed waiting.

Jon started at my ankles and moved up my legs. The pain was bad, but I was expecting worse. The ones on my pubic bone were quite bad, but then Jon told me to lift my legs above my head and to hold my ankles with my legs wide open. Jon asked me if I wanted a gag and when I said yes he put the ball-gag on me. In a way that was a relief because it meant that I could scream knowing that the noise couldn't get out. And scream I did. The wax really stuck to the inside of my labia quite well, in-spite of the juices that I was producing. At one point I looked out of the patio doors and I'm almost sure that I saw Louise looking at me but Jon suddenly ripped another strip off and when the pain subsided and I looked again, she was gone.

At last Jon was finished and he let me get up and take the gag off and look at myself in the mirror as I rubbed cream on myself. Yes, I was nice and smooth, but I was also bright red. Jon said that the best way to cool down was to go and have a swim.

I put my white costume on (for the first time that holiday) and we went down to the pool. I was having trouble keeping the 2 sides together at the front and I'm sure that my clit was hanging out.

I jumped straight into the water and it was lovely and cool on my pussy. I pulled the sides apart so that the water could circulate easier. Jon dived in and we swam around for a while before I found myself near the jet of water. I looked at Jon and said, "can I?" "Go on then, but you will have to fuck me afterwards if you do" he said. So I did, it was wonderful, slowly moving slightly so that the jet hit me at different angles. I could feel the orgasm building up from deep in my belly and I nearly sank as I 'froze' when I came. Afterwards I put my legs round Jon's waist and we fucked.

The young kids in the pool were ignoring us but some of the handful of teenagers were looking at us, presumably trying to decide what we were doing. I was glad that Jon had had me make the swimming costume the way he had, and it was a good job that the jet of water is in a part of the pool that doesn't have any sun beds near. Otherwise we would have had an audience of adults and I'm not sure what some of the older people might have said.

I didn't cum but Jon did and when I told him that I hadn't cum this time he said,

"don't worry, you will."

We got out and went to the outside bar for a drink. I had a real job trying to keep the two sides of my costume together and even resorted to holding my towel in front of me. Jon wouldn't let me do that when we were sat at a table in the bar and I daren't cross my legs. The waitress that served us had a good look but didn't say anything.

Back in the room Jon told me to have a shower then sit on the balcony to dry-off properly. After I had been there for a while he brought out the bag of things that he had bought in Ibiza town. He got out the vibrator and put the battery in it. It wasn't very thick or very long and when he gave it to me it seemed different to the one back home. He told me to move my chair nearer the railings and put my feet on top of the railings about two feet apart. I then had to use the vibe to masturbate without it switched on and to stop just before I reached an orgasm.

Jon could tell when I was about to cum and grabbed the vibe and told me to grab the chair's arm. I hadn't a clue what was about to happen but Jon went inside and then came back after a couple of minutes with the vibrator and the black latex knickers. He then pushed the vibe right into me (still not switched on), gave me the knickers and said,

"put them on Vanessa".

They were a very tight fit and it took ages to get them into place. The vibrator had no chance of slipping out. Jon gave me my book and we spent the next hour reading me wearing more than Jon - for a change.

The man from one of our neighbours came out on their balcony had a look down to the pool said,

"hello," then disappeared back inside.

One of Louise's friends did the same a bit later. I was going to try to talk to her but she disappeared before I had had chance.

We went down for dinner at about 8:30, me in my lacy net dress. I could see the black latex knickers through the material so I know that other people could. It seemed so strange wearing knickers again, even if they were rubber ones. It had been over 2 months since I've worn them.

In the restaurant I decided to have something different to Jon and Jon had got his and was sat at our table before I had even managed to get at the food because the queue was so long. I was just stood there waiting for this fat woman to make her mind up when all of a sudden I got the amazing shock. The vibe inside me burst into life. It only lasted a few seconds but the shock was so much that I dropped my plate. It was so embarrassing apologising to the waiter who came to clear the mess up but I couldn't tell him why I had dropped it.

When I finally got my food and got back to the table Jon had nearly finished his food and when I told him what had happened he reckoned that it must have been a loose connection. I was also told that I would get punished for dropping the plate. It happened again when I was bringing my ice cream back to the table but I managed to hang on to that.

The third time was when we were in the hotel bar, we were perched on the high stools, which was a bit painful, but at least I didn't have to worry about men looking up my dress. Just before it went off I noticed Jon put his hand in his pocket and when it stopped he brought his hand out. I'd already noticed a bulge in his pocket - no, a square one, and I wondered if it was related to the vibe going off. I'd remembered reading something about a remote controlled vibrator and wondered. When I asked Jon he admitted that it was a remote control in his pocket.

I was already wet when I put the knickers on but these 'sessions' when the vibe burst into life, the knowledge that Jon could start it again anytime and the sweat that was building up and couldn't get out, was giving me a strange feeling. It was a sort of 'sticky wet' feeling as I moved about.

After a couple of drinks we set off walking down the main street. Jon told me that we were

going to the bar that we had been to on the Monday night. On the way there, Jon spotted a

sign that said 'Live Sex Show - 23:00 every night.'

"There's an idea, we'll go in there one night" he said. I didn't know what he was talking about so I ignored him. In the bar it was karaoke night, I just hoped that Jon didn't 'volunteer' me. There was the usual mix on good, bad and bloody awful singers but in one of the gaps where no one 'volunteered', the DJ sang a few songs. One of them was 'Yesterday' by The Beatles. Before he started he warned everyone to listen close to exactly what he was singing. He didn't change many words but the ones he did, changed the whole context of the song. I still remember the words and I couldn't get it out of my head for days afterwards –

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

The girlfriends in the family way

Suddenly, she's just twice the girl she used to be

There's a shadow hanging over it

Oh, yesterday I came suddenly

Why I had to cum I don't know, she wouldn't say

We did something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play

Now I need a place to hide away

Oh, I believe in yesterday

During the evening Jon kept turning the vibe on and the sessions were getting longer and longer. In the end I gave-up trying to fight it and leaned back in my chair and let it happen. I must have been very red in the face because the woman next to me asked if I was OK. Jon said that it was the heat and that I'd be okay in a minute. If only she'd known. As we were walking back to the hotel I felt horrible and nice inside the knickers. It was so wet. I was glad to get them off and the vibe out when we got back.

Friday July 31

Jon had me wear just my vest to breakfast. Whilst I was getting some food one of the vest straps didn't fall back into the right place and a breast was on show for all to see. It was only when I saw a couple of kids pointing and giggling that I realised. We were going to the beach that day and as soon as we got in the car Jon took his vest off and told me to take mine off. We drove to the beach naked and no one even noticed. Well, not until we got to the car park and got out, a middle-aged couple and their teenage daughter just stood and watched us walk into the trees. We were at Ses Salines where we had been before. We walked onto the beach and got a couple of sun beds in about the same place as before.

After a while we went swimming and when we got back there was Louise and 2 friends. They'd got some sun beds just next to us and the best thing was that they were all naked. We went over to Louise and said hello. The other 2 were called Ann and Sarah, and all 3 seemed to be a bit embarrassed that someone was talking to them. I also noticed that they kept glancing at Jon's dick.

All 3 of them had 'white bits' that were very prominent. Louise said that as it was their last day they'd plucked up enough courage to actually try it. We kept chatting and it was funny when the man came to collect the money for the beds hire. Sarah and Ann suddenly had the urge to read and had books in their laps. We all went swimming and the 3 seemed to relax, especially when Sarah produced a ball and we started throwing it to each of us. We started trying to take the ball off the person who had it and it got a bit physical. At one point all 4 of us women were grabbing at Jon and trying to pull him under. I grabbed his dick and noticed that it was erect. I thought that I would try something and said that I was getting out and asked if the others were coming.

Everyone agreed, and we walked out of the water. Jon still had most of his erection as we walked up the beach and all of the girls noticed. I noticed Sarah whispering to Ann. I wondered what they were talking about!

Back at the sun beds we got the sun tan lotion out and before I could put some on Jon, Sarah had started on his chest. I offered to put some on Louise and did her back first. I deliberately took my time on her bum and went right in between her cheeks and down between her legs. As I did so they opened a little to make it easier. I asked her to turn over and started at her shoulders. Her nipples were erect before I got to them but I still had a good play with them before moving down.

All this time Ann had finished herself and was lying on her stomach with her eyes shut. Jon was on his back with Sarah's face only inches from his erection. Fortunately, he had his knees bent up and with Sarah between him and the sea the only way that anyone could see what was going on was if they were right close to us. I continued with the sun lotion on Louise's stomach.

I then jumped down to her feet and then moved up. I lifted her legs as I did them, and when I put them down they ended up a few inches apart so when I got to the top it was very easy to do her inner thighs. I 'accidentally' brushed against her lips and heard a slight moan from her. I was a bit nervous but not wanting to miss an opportunity, I rubbed some into her pubes before going for her pussy. There was no resistance and she was already quite wet. She only had a little clit but when I found it I started playing with it. That and a bit of finger fucking and it was obvious by her moans that she was having an orgasm.

I started putting lotion on my legs but Louise 'came back to earth,' and asked if she could return the compliment. And she did. I remember 2 comments that she made, both of which made me feel good. The first was

"You've got nipples that are nice and big" and "I wish my clit was that big." When she was putting lotion on my pubes she asked me what it was like to be 'bald.'

"Great" I said. "It's a lot healthier, no hair to get caught in zips, and sex is so much better."