Vanessa's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were twins from Leeds and were there with their parents, brother and a friend of his. They told me that the boys were coming to collect them so that they could go and have a look around the place and one of them (Rebecca) asked me if I was going to cover up. They both seemed a little surprised when I told them that it didn't bother me and that my friend wouldn't let me wear clothes in our room. Anyway a couple of minutes later there was knock on their door and in came the 2 boys, both about 14. When they came out onto the balcony and saw me their eyes nearly popped out of their heads. Especially when I said,

"Hi" and introduced myself.

The girls wanted to go and get on with their exploring but the boys managed to drag out their hellos for ages before they finally left.

Jon got back about mid afternoon and told me to put a T-shirt on and pack a bag with my white bikini, a pair of his brief, briefs, and some towels. We were going to the Water Park about a mile down the road. When we got there we found an area of grass to spread out on and then Jon told me to take my T-shirt off and then put my bikini on - in that order.

I looked around then did it. Jon chastised me for hesitating and told me that I would be punished for it. I tried to tell him that I was worried about all the people but he just said that I had to trust him and that the punishment would be doubled for trying to argue with him. I apologised and told him that I did trust him. As it turned out no one was interested in my display, well, I didn't see anyone looking at me.

We went on most of the water slides and had great fun. The only problem was my bikini. The top kept coming off my breasts and at one point I lost the top completely and spent ages looking for it. At first I thought that it must have been caught up on something back in the tunnel but a woman found it and passed it to me.

I was also having trouble keeping my pussy covered and a couple of times I had to pull my bikini bottoms straight after the movement of coming down the slides had made the crotch disappear between my lips. All that water being forced against my pussy, with very little protection, was also getting me a little excited. In a way I was glad that everyone seemed to be more interested in enjoying themselves rather than in me. However, I did get a few stares when we went for an ice cream and it didn't help when Jon pushed his iced-lolly into my right nipple and it jumped to attention.

When it came to the time to leave Jon had me take my bikini completely off and dry myself with the towel before he would let me put my T-shirt on. This time a middle-aged man lying on the grass near us was looking and I was watching the bulge grow in this costume - until he turned onto his stomach.

Back in the hotel we had a quiet night (for which I was grateful). We had a drink in the outside bar before going to shower and change for dinner. Jon had me wear my short wrap-round shirt and a baggy cropped top. I had to be careful as I bent over the buffet table to get my food. We spent the evening in the hotel bar and lounge drinking and playing cards. I nearly suggested playing strip poker or something but I realised that I would lose and end up naked in the hotel lounge. I didn't think that that would be a good idea.

When we were in the lounge we sat on the big low sofas and I really has to squeeze my legs together to stop people from seeing my pussy. But as the night wore on, and the alcohol started to work, I wasn't quite so caring and once or twice I caught a man looking at me.

Back in our room we took a last drink out onto the balcony and I sat on Jon's knee as we drank. I could feel him getting hard and I stood up, faced him and moved forward. When I was over him I lowered myself onto him. We were just sat like that drinking when the 2 young girls and 2 boys came out onto their balcony. The boys had a good snigger they could see my breasts and I guess that they thought that they knew what we were doing. The girls just said,

"Hi", then ignored us.

We just drinking and having a motionless fuck. The kids gave-up and went in before we finished. Neither of us came, but it was nice just sitting there.

. continued in Part 4