Vanessa's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda, you haven't go any knickers on!" and "You did what!"

I left them to it and went for a walk.

I got back around teatime to be greeted by the sight of George fucking Amanda, doggy style over the arm of a sofa. Neither of them noticed me so I slipped off my dress and went up behind George and put my hand between his legs and played with his balls. He didn't last long after that and he was soon grunting as he shot his load into Amanda. When he pulled out I was glad to see that he was wearing a condom.

We had a pleasant evening watching TV, talking and fucking (them). Amanda had taken Ben out, though she said that they were going back in before she went to bed. I've no idea how many times they both go to cum, but both George and Amanda made me cum with their tongues. At one on the 'intervals' I asked Amanda about Annabel. Amanda said that she had told Annabel everything and that Annabel had given her an idea when she'd jokingly said,

"now that you've fucked your brother I suppose that you'll be wanting to fuck your father as well."

Amanda said that she just laughed it off at the time but the more that she thought about it the more she wanted to. I told her that if she was serious she would have to be careful and slowly seduce him. I told her that it wouldn't be a good idea to just come out with it and say,

"Daddy, will you fuck me please?"

Amanda had also told Annabel about Ben and promised to lend them to her when she gets back to school.

In the middle of the evening Peter telephoned to say that they would be back home sometime the next afternoon. Both George and Amanda weren't too please about that. I fell asleep that night in Peter's bed with George and Amanda still at it next to me.

Thursday - I woke up before the others and went and got breakfast ready. It was ages before they came down and after breakfast they both disappeared again.

In the middle of the afternoon Peter telephoned to say that they were at Heathrow airport and that they wouldn't be that long. I had to go and find Amanda and George and tell them to get dressed and clean up the place.

The trip had gone well and Peter invited us out to diner and then to stay the night. He took us to this posh restaurant and we had a great evening although Peter did keep asking Amanda if she was okay because she looked a bit flushed a lot of the time.

When we got back Amanda went and got ready for bed then came back down and watched some TV with us. She was wearing only a T-shirt and she kept sitting in such a way that anyone who looked would be able to see her naked pussy. I noticed straight away and I kept looking at the others to see how long it took them to notice and if they would say anything.

Jon was the first to notice and he just smiled and looked at me. I smiled back and nodded my head as if to say 'I know'. It wasn't long before I saw that Peter had seen his daughters pussy. He almost stopped talking in mid sentence and his face went a bit red. That didn't stop him looking even more though. When Amanda realised that her father was looking, she started talking to him and opened her legs a bit more.

When Jon and I went to bed I gave him the photographs and told him all about the going on and what Amanda had said about what she was going to do to her father. "Lucky Peter" was just about all Jon said before he fucked me - hard.

Amanda crept into our room sometime in the middle of the night and asked Jon to fuck her. There was no way that Jon was going to turn down an opportunity like that and I watched her ride him for ages before they both came.

Friday - We left shortly after breakfast, George had appeared in just some boxer shorts and Amanda in just the same T-shirt. As we were saying out good-byes I whispered to Amanda,

"keep working on your father, I reckon that there's a good chance that you'll have him soon."

On the drive home Jon told me a bit about his trip and how he'd seen a notice pinned up

somewhere that reminded him of me. He'd copied it down and he gave me the piece of paper

to read :-

A Smile

A Smile costs nothing, but gives much. It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. Non is so rich or mighty that he can get along without it and non is so poor but that he can be made rich by it. A Smile creates happiness in the home, fosters goodwill in the business and is the countersign of friendship. It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad and it is nature's best antidote for trouble. Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a Smile. Give them one of yours, as no one needs a Smile so much as he who has no more to give.

So Smile!

He said that a smile is created using cheeks and lips and when I flash my pussy at someone I'm using my bum cheeks and pussy lips, so I'm smiling at them. I'd never though of it like that and it made me smile just thinking about it.

Jon also gave me another little present that he'd brought back from America for me. It's a little gold chain about 3 inches long with only 12 big links. When I told Jon that it wasn't long enough to go round my wrist he said,

"Silly girl, it's for your pussy rings."

As we were driving up the motorway I reclined the seat and connected it up. Walking around at home later it felt good and the constant rubbing kept me thinking about sex.

When I went to work that night I couldn't wear my 'favourite' work skirt as it was still smelling of beer from the previous weekend. Instead I wore my dungarees dress and a top which meant that anyone standing next to me could see down the top of the skirt part and see all my naked body from the waist down. There was one interesting bit one time when I was collecting glasses. A youth was so drunk that he kept falling over and he collapsed right at my feet. He was staring up my skirt but I doubt that he would remember much about it. His mates who were trying to get him up also got a good view as they bent down to help him.

The manager wasn't too happy when he realised that the air jet wouldn't lift my skirt but just as a bit of compensation for him I bent over in front of him a couple of times. That brought a smile to his face and reminded me of what a smile does for people.

Saturday June 5

I'd slept in my bed on the Friday night and Jon woke me early and led me into the 'punishment' room. He restrained me over the 'T' and then went and got a 'present' that he had brought back from America for me. It was a remote control vibrating egg that was much bigger than the other one that I've already got. It's the size of Jon's fist and at first I was a bit worried that Jon would just force it into me and hurt me. Thankfully he didn't, he switched it on to low and rubbed it across the lips of my pussy, teasingly. With each pass he parted my lips more as he coated the egg with my juices. Finally he started applying light pressure. My body heaved as he slowly inserted the egg into me. He could see that I was close to cumming but he just said,

"Don't - not yet my love."

Then just to torment me he lightly fingered my clitoris. He smiled as he saw that I was struggling to not cum. Jon stopped and let my desire subside a bit before he teased my clit again. After the third time that he did that he stopped completely and told me to go and get the breakfast ready.

After that he told me to

"Assume the position"

and then he teased my clit four separate times with a 5-minute gap in between before he finally let me cum. I was so desperate to cum that when I finally did cum I cried out. I could feel myself convulsing and as I looked down at my pussy I could see my juices squirting out. I was cumming like a volcano.

When I finally calmed down I realised that I was covered in sweat. Jon made me stay in that position for 30 minutes before he let me get up and have a shower. My knees ached as I climbed up the stairs.

I had to wear the egg (not switched on thankfully) right up until I went to work that night and as I walked through the streets to the pub I could feel the cool air going right into my pussy.

All day I'd felt like I had a football inside me and as I walked to work I felt like I had a big hole in me. I'd washed my usual thin flared skirt and was wearing it. I was please to see that Hannah was back and that she was wearing a similar skirt. As soon as I could I asked Hannah what she was wearing under the skirt. When she said,

"nothing"

I knew that quite a few customers and staff were going to see our backsides and pussies that night.

At one point in the evening when Hannah came back from collecting glasses she came up to me and told me that she had just been groped by a couple of youths and had a few suggestive comments when they'd discovered that she was naked under her skirt. I asked her if she was going to take them up on their offer, but she said,

"no."

I asked her to point them out to me, and when I got the chance I walked passed them to see if I would be as lucky as Hannah. As I walked up to them one of them saw me, nudged his mate and then said to me

"Have you left your knickers at home as well?"

I just smiled and said, "never wear them."

"Prove it" another one of them said.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity to make a man uncomfortable in their trousers I put the glasses down and then lifted the front hem of my skirt just enough for them to see my pussy. I kept it up for about half a minute before dropping it. In that time one of them said,

"Bloody hell!" another said,

"Very Nice" and a third said,

"Would you like to have breakfast at my place?"

I didn't say anything to them but I turned round and bent down (at the waist) to pick-up a glass from the floor. They must have had a great view of my ass and pussy. When I'd got the glass I stacked it with the others and walked back to the bar.

"Don't know if I'm as brave as that" Hannah said as I walked passed her.

The manager had also seen me and heard what Hannah had said. He told us both to go and work at the other end of the bar (the air jet end) for the rest of the night. He must have used that air jet to get our skirts round our waists about a dozen times before closing time. To start off with Hannah had been pulling her skirt back into place quite quickly but by the end of the evening she was just letting it fall back down on its own - like me. That end of the bar had a lot of customers that night. As we were clearing-up after closing time the manager tried to hit on me, but there was no way I was going to upset Jon.

Sunday June 6

The day started the usual way but it was warm enough to eat breakfast on the patio. During one of his breaks from reading the papers Jon looked down the garden and said, "I think we'll have to get the scaffolding frame back into action." Later on I saw him (still naked) cleaning-up the frame and I guessed that I was about to attached to it for a while. I wasn't wrong and after lunch he restrained me spread-eagle on it facing the sky. I stayed there for 4 hours while Jon did some gardening (naked). Every so often he would come up to me and tease my clit but not enough to make me cum.

At one point I felt something cold inside me, it was too cold to be his dick and I think it was one of the gardening tools. By the time it was getting to early evening I was getting desperate to cum and when Jon finally untied me I asked him if he would fuck me. He said, "no" and he wouldn't let me masturbate for more that 5 seconds every 5 minutes right until it was time to go to bed. The frustration was agony and I was so relieved when he finally told me to make myself cum. After he watched me doing that he took me to his bed and fucked me until we both came again.

Week commencing June 7

It's nice being able to spend most of the day outside without clothes again. I hate the British climate, I wish that Jon would take me to live somewhere round the Mediterranean. Jon told me to wear my pussy chain all week.

Tuesday - Hannah gave me a ring then came round to see me. At first she looked a bit shocked when I opened the door naked but after a couple of seconds she,

"I don't know why I was surprised, with you wearing so little for work I should have expected it."

We went into the conservatory and talked for hours. I told her all about my relationship with Jon and some of our little 'experiences'. After a while I could see that she was getting a little warm - to be expected in a conservatory with the doors shut and the sun shining.

I suggested that she take something off to get a bit cooler. After a little hesitation she took just her top off showing me a nice little bra, so jokingly I said,

"come on, you can do better than that, get the lot off."

"Why not" she said, "after all we're all girls together."

When she took her skirt off I was glad to see that she wasn't wearing any knickers. Her little strip of blond pubic hair looked quite cute. Her breasts are quite a lot bigger than mine and they bounced about as she moved. When she sat down again she said,

"don't you ever cross your legs? I've been staring at your fanny and those rings and chain for ages."

So I told her all about the conditions of my employment and how Jon had put the rings in me. She was amazed and a couple of times she said,

"all this talk about sex is turning me on."

I asked her about her experiences about being naked anywhere and she said that she'd thought and dreamt about being naked in public but had never had the courage until I'd talked her into going knickerless to work. I told her that I knew the ideal was to start and got up and walked out into the garden. She followed me and as we walked around she said,

"are you sure that no one can see us."

"I thought that you wanted someone to see you?" I replied.

"Yes, but ." she said.

Hannah was starting to get used to being naked and actually said that it felt good. After I'd asked her to come to see me again and told her that we'd go out and have a bit of fun, she asked me what the scaffolding frame was for. I told her that it was a sort of sun-bed and suggested that she tried it. After I told her that it was quite comfortable she climbed onto it.

When she started relaxing a bit I went to the top and grabbed a wrist and tied it down. It only took seconds because of the way that Jon had left it and before Hannah could ask me what I was doing I'd got the other wrist. She didn't seem at all alarmed when I told her that the feeling of being tied down, naked and totally helpless was a great turn-on and that she should try it for a few minutes. As I gently pulled one of her legs to the corner to tie it there she said,

"No please."

But it was so feeble that I just ignored her and then tied the other ankle. When she was totally spread-eagle I stood back and said,

"You look good like that, isn't that feeling of sexual excitement good? Look at that lovely pussy I can see the effect things are having on you."

I reached out and ran a finger gently over her slightly open lips and little clit. She moaned a bit and I said,

"doesn't that feel good?"

I did it again and she moaned again, this time louder. I can take a hint and I started working on her pussy with one hand and after a while, my mouth, while my other hand played with her big breasts.

She was just about on the point of cumming when I heard Jon say,

"Well, what have we got here?" He had arrived home and stripped-off without us hearing and was now stood just behind me. I stood up and Hannah said,

"Oh my god!" and started struggling.

Jon walked all round Hannah looking closely at her and then said,

"I don't have to ask what you two have been up to, who are you anyway?"

I introduced them and saw that Hannah was looking at Jon's dick that was starting to get hard. Jon said,

"Well carry on then, I don't want to spoil your fun."

It took a bit to get Hannah worked up again, but when she was she was moaning even louder than before. Jon had taken advantage of my bent-over position and was fucking me from behind. I came first, then Jon, then Hannah. Hannah is a loud person when it comes to sex, it was a good job that we have a big back garden and that there was no one in the fields at the bottom of the garden.

When things had calmed down Jon had another good (close) look at Hannah's body. Hannah didn't look as nervous but said,

"Can someone untie me please."

"Not yet"

Jon said, and he touched her pussy. She moaned a bit and shuddered.

"Want a real dick in you do you?"

She didn't say anything so Jon touched her pussy again. This time it was a long touch and a finger went inside her. After gasping Hannah said,

"Yes, yes, please, please fuck me."

Jon was never one for missing an opportunity and he did just what Hannah asked. Her head was rolling from side to side and her body was heaving so much that her tits were wobbling about like two big jellies.

The expression on Jon's face told me that he had cum again and he just stood there for ages before pulling out of her with a big 'plop'. Jon told me to go and get some food for him and to leave Hannah where she was. We both went inside. When I'd got the food ready for Jon he told me to go and release Hannah and I went back out to her. When she saw me she said,

"That was incredible, but can you please untie me?"

When I had I said, "Come on, let's go for a shower."

As soon as we got in the shower she started soaping me and then she started kissing me. I was glad that she did and I gave as good back.

It was Jon that broke the 'spell' by telling us to get out and get dried. When we went downstairs (both still naked) Jon told me to tell him who Hannah was, where we had met and everything else that I thought he should know. Hannah was still a bit shy about being naked in front of Jon but after a while she relaxed. At the end of all the details Jon said,

"Well if you want to show-off your body to other people then you've come to the right man. I'm sure that Vanessa will tell you that. Jon told me to tell Hannah about some of the 'exploits' that we'd had, and he left us to it.

Two hours later he returned and asked Hannah what she thought,

"Fantastic" she said,

"will you let me come with you next time, I'll feel a lot safer if there's 3 of us."

When Hannah finally left Jon promised to let her know when we were next going to have some fun.

The rest of the week was a bit dull and nothing worth putting in here happened. When I went to work on the Friday night Hannah and me had lots of fun going out into the crowds and getting groped. Hannah said that she had had 5 different men's fingers in her pussy (not all at once) on one glass-collecting trip. I'd only managed 2 but I'd spent a lot of time near the air jet and the manager had made my skirt do a 'Marilyn Monroe' so many times that I lost count. Hannah had been got a few times as well. There seemed to be a lot of men staying at that end of the bar for quite some time that night.

Saturday June 12

Bit of a quiet day, we went into town but didn't have any fun. The only fun that day was at work that night. Things had just started to liven up, Hannah was out getting groped (sorry, collecting glasses) and I was stood over the air jet showing all my jewellery when the music suddenly stopped and a voice said that it was a police raid. Apparently there were some drugs being sold there on a regular basis. The place was closed and after been questioned, all the hired help were sent home. Hannah gave me a lift home and came in for a coffee and we told Jon all about it. Jon decided that it was best that I didn't go back there again and Hannah decided that she wasn't going back either.