Vanessa's Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

As they danced, Jimmy said to her: "Skirt's probably too tight to let you dance freely, isn't it?"

Nessa smiled and simply shook her head at that one. He said nothing. He'd made his point with her and everyone with the continued use of 'Massa', and just didn't insist on it. The whole issue had gone beyond that. They were going to get serious now.

One of the other guys that was dancing with the her, reached out at that point, and she felt the waist band button of her skirt unbuttoned. There was clapping then generally in the room. The same guy pulled the back zipper of her skirt down, and then nessa reacted.

She shimmied and shook, moving her hips and ass back and forth, and in the process forcing the skirt to the floor. The guys cheered! She responded with a broad grin, and kicked the skirt off to the side.

She now went back into the action of the dance but now she wore heels, her bra and blouse, thigh high stockings and purple panties. The panties were see through nylon, and every time she moved and pointed to a different part of the room, nessa was showing either her ass or her pussy to them.

They had all crowded around the dance floor now. Nessa was dancing with abandon. A hand reached in and handed her a shot glass. She tossed the shot off and blew a kiss at the person who'd given it to her.

Jimmy then reached out, as they danced. His hand took the first of her blouse buttons and unbuttoned it. There was a cheer. The other guys dancing with her were sliding their hands over her, one had a hand on her panty covered ass, the other was reaching for her pussy. Nessa responded by moving her hips and ass back and forth in a quick fashion to encourage the groping hands.

Jimmy, grinning now, had gotten to the next button. Then came the next; now nessa's lacy bra was visible. There were some shouts in the room of 'Take it off!' or 'Strip the bitch!' or "Let's see the lawyer's tits.'

Nessa responded by stepping out away from the three guys and dancing around the circle and shaking her visible ass at each part of the room.

Then Jimmy was back and the next button on her blouse was unbuttoned. Nessa now responded by grabbing the flaps of her blouse and flapping her bra covered tits to the room as she twirled.

One last button; Jimmy moved in, the button was unbuttoned and the blouse swung free. Nessa stripped it down her arms and flung it to the crowd. It was put with her skirt.

Now the three male dancers stood back from her; the music kept on surging and moving, and nessa, with her arms in the air strutted around the circle of the guys, showing herself off.

Her nipples were stiff, and poking against the fabric of her bra. She would turn to a group of the men, and shake her bra covered tits at them, and then stalk off to the next group of men.

At one point, she was standing and shaking her tits at a group, on one of the four sides of the dance floor, and someone jumped up, spun her around and took the bra from her.

She raised her arms, and someone handed her a shot glass. She tosssed it off and then went around the square dance floor squealing at the top of her lungs.

Someone shouted: "Squeal piggy squeal," and I just caused her to raise her voice in a squeal all the more.

A new tune blared out then. She swung into they rhythm of the tune and continued her dance around the group of men.

Now, when her back was turned to one group, one of the men jumped on the dance floor and with a quick hand pulled her panties down past her wiggling ass cheeks, so that they now rested at the level of her thighs.

Nessa, lost now totally into the bourbon, and the sexy atmosphere, moved around the circle again, only this time with her panties around her thighs. She showed off to them, all of them. She showed her pussy, and she showed her ass, and she wiggled her tits at them.

And it didn't bother her then because it's what nessa wanted to do.

The song stopped and another started. Nessa began to dance but then Jimmy was back on the dance floor with her.

She stopped, when she saw the look on his face. She stopped and waited for him to do whatever he was about to do.

He moved over to her, in time with the music but when he got to her, instead of dancing now, he reached out a hand and pushed on her shoulder. He used some pressure, some force and under the pressure, nessa went to her knees.

He stared at her. She knew what was next. It was where the fantasy always led. But now she was here with these 15 guys and this would be the real beginning.

She said, more with the mouth formation than with words, since the music was loud: "Yes, Massa."

The room got quiet, except for the music then, as she reached up and opened the zipper on Jimmy's jeans. She reached inside his zipper, and her hand came out with a nice sized stiff cock.

Her eyes never left his for a moment, as she fetched his cock out.

"No hands," he said to her.

"No hands," she said in reply, and put her hands behind her back.

The guys around took up a chant then: "Cock sucker! Cock sucker! Cock sucker!" as nessa bent her head forward and engulfed the head of Jimmy's cock with her mouth. She opened wide to receive him. His cock head slipped into her open mouth.

She closed her eyes with the sensation but he slapped her face, and said to her: "Eyes on me."

With the cock blocking her mouth she tried to rasp out another 'yes, Massa,'. As if it were her theme for the evening.

Her fantasy had begun for her now. She had the first cock in her mouth, and she knew that she'd end up serving every single one of them. She was too drunk to be afraid any more. She simply began to work on sucking the cock in her mouth.

Jimmy then stopped her progress, and grabbed nessa by the ears. There was a cheer then, when he did that. He had a hold of her ears and began to slide his hips back and forth to fuck her mouth. He held her head rigid by he ears and fucked her face.

His cock was long enough that, when he began to penetrate her throat, she began to react to it and gag. She tried to move her hands out to intervene but someone was holding her hands. Jimmy just grabbed her ears tighter and plunged farther into her mouth and throat.

The crowd of men were cheering then. Nessa was drooling from the sides of her mouth down the front of her tits.

And then Jimmy was cumming. He came in her throat but pulled out quickly enough to begin to spurt into her face and hair. When he was done cumming, he pushed his softening cock back into nessa's mouth for cleaning.

She was drunk, and stunned, and about to be the object of a gang bang but she simply waited for what was next. It came quickly. Jimmy's cock was replace with another one. It was a repeat of what had happened before. Her hands were held, and the cock plunged in and out of her throat.

They lined up then; each was eager for a turn.

Soon enough, while one was fucking nessa's face, one began to fuck her pussy. She was being plugged from both ends. It was a first for her, although it was part and content of every fantasy that she'd ever had. For the next half hour it was that way. She had a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy at the same time.

She was on her knees bending forward in the center of the dance floor; constantly she had a man in front of her, holding her by the ears, or by a hunk of hair, and just as constantly she had a man behind her fucking her pussy. In every case, when a guy began to cum in her mouth, he'd then pull out and finish cumming in nessa's face or her hair. After a bit, he face was covered with ropes and strings of cum. Someone came to her then and brought a towel to wipe her face and hair. Then someone handed her a shot glass filled with bourbon, and she tossed the drink down before going to the next guy to suck off.

In a while, everyone had had a chance to cum in nessa's mouth or pussy, on her face, in her hair, on her ass or the back of her thighs. She was covered with cum. She was tired too but so far along that she didn't care what would happen next.

Someone said that she needed to be cleaned up; then hands grabbed her, and lifted her from the floor. She was hustled out the door into the night, and thrown on the grass behind the road house. Once she was sitting in the grass, one of the guys appeared with a hose. They turned the hose on nessa then. It caused her to squeal all over again, and gave the guys standing around a reason to cheer, and clap, as nessa tried to move around and avoid the stream of very cold water. But she tried in vane. They followed her around with the hose and hosed the cum off of her face, her ass, and her body.

"Stop wiggling around, cunt!" someone demanded.

And nessa did, so that they could get the water of the hose on her. A few of them came to her and held her down, as the guys with the hose turned down the force of the water, and then inserted the hose nozzle into her pussy.

Nessa squealed into the night, as the nozzle was held inside her pussy. The sound of her discomfort simply turned the guys on more.

Jimmy appeared in front of her then. She looked up at him, she was shivering with the water running down off of her in streams and the night breeze.

"How's our cunt?" Jimmy wanted to know.

"Fine," was all that nessa could manage. She wondered then if they were done with her.

"My car?" she croaked to him.

"Don't worry about your fucking car," he said severely. "It'll be fine. But we're not finished yet."

"Not?" she asked

"Not yet," he said.

He turned to the others then, and said to the group, which was ready for anything at that point.

"Okay, let's take her inside and this time we'll fuck her in the ass."

Nessa said nothing. She was carried by the guys back into the back room of the road house, and deposited on the dance floor again.

Jimmy cozied up behind her, his cock stiff again; he slapped her ass sharply, getting another cheer from the guys. and then he pried her ass cheeks open.

"Ever had it up the ass, nessa?" he asked.

"A few times, sir" she said, as he pushed his cock into her asshole, and she grunted in response.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" she wailed as he began to fuck her in the ass. Her moans and grunts accompanied his fucking all the while.

With a grunt of his own, Jimmy finally came, holding onto nessa's ass, and slapping her ass vigorously as he pushed finally into her and came.

He bent down to speak into nesssa's ear then, as someone else replaced him at her ass, pushing yet another cock into her asshole.

"Gonna go and see about that BMW now, nessa; you just enjoy yourself."

"Thank you, sir," she croaked, forgetting in the continued sensation of the fucking the words she'd used all evening to show him that she was indeed subservient.

Nessa was given yet another drink, which served to keep her groggy and available. She was beyond the point of enjoying the fantasy that she was in the middle of. She had just become a series of holes that the guys were constantly using.

Most, though not all, of the guys were ready for a chance at nessa's asshole Somewhere in the process of having her asshole fucked by everyone, they also began the practice of having nessa clean their cocks, after they'd been in her asshole, with her mouth. It became a part of the ritual of the fucking. Someone would take his place, slide his cock into her, now accommodating, asshole, fuck her good, then cum and slide out with a 'pop'. Then he'd scoot around to the front and grab a hold of nessa's hair or her ears and force his dirty cock into her mouth.

Nessa complied with everything. She'd often wondered, when dealing with these kinds of fantasies, what it would feel like to be so far beyond the simply sensual pleasure of fucking. And now she was there. She had no regrets at this time. She was deeply into this fantasy, and it's stark reality, in that back room. But by now she felt little and simply lapsed into a kind of sex toy being used. And, strangely, she found contentment in that also.

In this fantasy, nessa was hard on herself. She was into a kind of sexual place where being the fuck toy of all these men was what her 'nessa' deserved.

Periodically someone would give her another drink. They seemed to be having less and less effect on her.

She'd been ass fucked by everyone, pussy fucked by everyone, she'd sucked everyone's cock at least once, and many twice in the ass fucking clean up. She wasn't moving now. She was in the middle of the dance floor and had cum all over her again, since the guys has been simply wiping their cocks off on her during the ass fucking part of the evening.

Then Jimmy was back. He knelt by her and talked softly into her ear. The others stood around but they seemed to be waiting for Jimmy to decide what was next. Maybe the evening was over. Even if it was, they'd had a wail of a time with the black lawyer bitch.

"Car's fixed, nessa," Jimmy whispered to her. "Aren't you happy?"

She looked up at him and the spark of recognition was there:

"Yes, Massa," she said as clearly as her sore mouth and throat would allow.

"Looks like the fucking is over too," he said.

She looked at him and simply shook her head 'yes' this time.

"But," he continued, "We're not done here yet. We still have some games that we want to play. Do you want to play some more games, nessa?"

"Yes," was her simple comment.

"Okay, guys" he said, "Let's get the bitch outside and hose her down; then we'll play some more games with her."

"Nooooooo," nessa wailed, when she heard what he had in mind.

Jimmy slapped her face; it quieted her down completely.

"That's what you say, when I just fixed your car and treated you to a glorious evening of sex with all your friends here, you cunt?"

Nessa was sobbing.

"Sorry, sorry, Massa," she said, using the word now to try to placate the angry Jimmy.

He just demanded: "Take the bitch outside and hose her down now. We'll maybe teach her some manners."

Nessa was hauled bodily outside and the ice cold water of the hose was turned on her again. The guys were treated again to the spectacle of the cringing black lawyer on her hands and knees trying to dodge the cold, cold stream of the hose's water.

They hosed her up and down, and then, as before, the hose water was turned down and now the nozzle was inserted into nessa's asshole.

She squealed again then.

"She really does sound like a pig," someone commented and the others laughed and agreed.

Finally, the hose was turned off and they hauled nessa into the back room again.

Jimmy had sent someone to bring something but nessa never heard what it was.

Someone brought a chair from one side of the room and placed it in the middle of the dance area. They sat the tired and almost recumbent nessa in the chair. She sat listlessly, her skin gleaming with beads of water, after her latest hosing down. They tied her legs to the rungs of the chair, and they tied her hands around the back of the chair.

One of the guys came in from the side carrying various things, and a cheer went up from the rowdy rest of the group.

The cheering brought nessa around a bit. She struggled briefly against her bonds. Then Jimmy was standing there in front of her.

"What . . .? Uh . . .what . . .now?" she asked in a hesitating voice.

"Now some fun," he said with a grin.

Nessa, afraid now, said in a begging voice: "I've been good here; I've done everything you've asked me to do; please don't hurt me!"

"Hey, nessa," Jimmy protested, "We're lovers not fighters!"

Everyone laughed at that.

"It's just that we've messed up your hair with everything that we've done here, and we're just going to correct that problem."

He smiled at her and she just looked apprehensively at her.

"And besides, nessa," he said, while stroking her face, "If we hurt you, you'll never want to come back."

They all laughed at that. Even nessa smiled then.

Then she saw what they had and what they intended to do, and she wailed a loud "Noooooooo!"

"Get her panties," Jimmy said quickly, "Shut the bitch up."

Someone brought her panties around and shoved them into nessa's mouth.

Jimmy took the razor that they'd brought into the room and very carefully, very deliberately began to shave nessa's head.

She sobbed all the while the procedure was underway. The guys laughed and cheered, saying that her hair wouldn't be a problem for much longer.

Finally, Jimmy was finished, and nessa was bald. She said sobbing with her hair on the floor all around, as the guys, one by one, came up and patted her on the bald head.

Next they shaved her pussy. They had nessa totally bald now.

She sat as calmly as she could, as they cleaned up the hair. She tried to retreat to an inner place where she could 'retreat and regroup', so to speak. She sat there crying, and mumbling to herself for quite a while. While she was in the process, they left her alone. Jimmy told them to just leave her and they did.

The grieving lawyer had to come to grips with this latest humility that was done pretty much, as she realized, at her own behest. She blamed herself, was mad and disgusted at herself, and grieved for herself, all alone in the midst of this crowd of men.

Finally, there was one thing that she realized then: despite the humiliation of having her head shaved after all the sex with these guys, it turned her on. She was afraid that it all turned her on, even now, still now. It made her shake her head and promise that she'd have serious and long talks with herself in the not too distant future about this kind of shitty behavior.

At the end of this misery show for herself, she was, however, able to come around. It was part of the flexibility that being 'nessa' gave her that she even smiled now, with her hands finally released, and ran a hand over her bald head.

"Fuck," someone said, "The bitch likes it; she's fucking amazing!"

Jimmy was back now and, bending over, said to nessa:

"Well, love, you have hair all over you; so guess what?"

"Oh no!" she said, but this time almost with renewed energy.

"Yep!" Jimmy smiled, as he said it.

They grabbed her, despite her protests, and out they went again. Down she went onto the already wet grass, and they turned the cold hose water on her again.

She sat and shivered, a very different looking woman than she was, when she came into the road house earlier for help with her car. She was naked, she'd been fucked in the mouth by all the guys from the back room. She'd been fucked in the pussy; she'd been fucked in the ass. She sat in a heap and just sighed.

They picked her up by the arms, and took her back into the back room of the road house again.

"Guys," she said in an almost pleading voice: "Look, I've gone along with everything you're done, even shaving me. Can I just go home now?"

Jimmy laughed, "But this is the fun part," he explained, turning her upturned and hopeful face sad instantly.

"Grab her, boys, and bring her with me," was Jimmy's next command.

They obeyed with glee, taking the shivering, naked lawyer, and following Jimmy.

They went into the men's room.

"What now?" nessa said plaintively.

But Jimmy just smiled at her, as they took her toward one of the stalls with the intention of having her sit her on the toilet.

"Oh, no, come on, guys!" she said.

Jimmy grabbed her by the cheeks and said, directly into her face:

"Shut the fuck up, nessa, or the next thing we do, after hosing you down again, is beat you til you're nothing but blood and broken bones.

She took the threat seriously, and was quiet.

He looked at her, a mean look on his face:

"Say it!" he ordered.

Nessa was sobering up now and reluctant to return to that silly stuff that she'd read in the 'Neal' stories.

"Say it," Jimmy shouted at her slapping her face.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers