Vanessa's Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Huck!" she said.

"Well, ain't you one of the wonders of the world, girl. I never expected to see your lovely black face around here again."

"I know," she smiled at him, "But here I am! Are they back there?"

"Not so many of them tonight," he said.

Then he walked over to the door to the private back room and unlocked it, pushing it open. She glanced around, and found him.

Nothing in her make up or understanding was able to make her understand the attraction for Jimmy Tate. The only somewhat compelling thing was that she associated him with her lapsing into that 'Massa Jimmy' talk a week ago, and that seemed to open the flood gates to her eventual total humiliation.

But he was there, sitting with two other guys at a table drinking. He was there and she went to where he was.

Her appearance in the doorway caused a stir in the back room, where there were only half as many as last week.

(A part of her brain 'pouted' at that fact but she shut the notion down immediately.)

She heard people talking to one another, a bit astonished at her being there again, after all that happened last week. There were also a few outright leers from the group. They were 'leers' of anticipation.

But nessa, it was nessa in charge now or at least present, was concentrating on 'Massa Jimmy' alone. She walked across the room to where he was, crossing the dance floor in the middle; she walked toward him very slowly.

She stood next to him, simply smiling at him. She stood, and stood, and he didn't acknowledge her at all. His table companions, two other guys, glanced at her nervously from time to time but Jimmy Tate said nothing to her at all.

Finally, nessa decided to break the silence:

"Massa Jimmy, yo nessa's here."

He reacted strongly and quickly:

"Shut the fuck up, girl! Can't you see that I'm talking here? Are you stupid? Are you ignorant? Where the fuck are your manners, you black bitch?"

She recoiled as though she'd been slapped. There were tears in her eyes, and she barely suppressed a sob. And she knew that her emotion was mostly because she felt that she had been rude, and nessa wasn't supposed to be rude.

He looked at her and spit out: "Sooo?"

Nessa grabbed for his hand and kiss the back of his hand; she knelt as she did it and she almost wailed:

"Massa Jimmy, I's so sorry; this nigger girl is just the rudest girl alive; I shouldn't ha spoken at all, and my tongue just ran away with me. Massa Jimmy, I's sorry; please don't hate your nessa."

She was all emotion at that point; it was as if Vanessa, the lawyer, was still out in the car, and only nessa the slut was allowed to come in here and behave so outrageously. Her thinking, as she would later acknowledge to herself, was simply in her pussy, that's all.

"Sorry! Sorry! You come around here, bitch, and look at you! Look at you!" Jimmy was shouting now at her.

"Massa?" she said plaintively.

He demanded to know: "Are you wearing a bra? Are you?"

"Yes, Massa Jimmy," She said, "This girl is."

Every time she used the word 'Massa' there was a kind of giggle, a titter that went through the crowd in the back room. They loved this humiliation game that Jimmy Tate had going with this black lawyer, who seemed to revel in the humiliation itself.

"Why the fuck are you wearing a bra?" he demanded to know, "Do you know better than to come here looking for me wearing a bra?"

"No, sir," she wailed, "This dumb black girl don't know no better than wear a bra, when she come her looking for her Massa Jimmy; she just pathetic."

And you're wearing pantyhose? Are you fucking really wearing pantyhose?"

Nessa was off balance, she was frightened, and at the same time aroused by Jimmy's outbursts about her clothing.

"Sure enough am wearing those damn pantyhose," she said, tears again in her eyes. "Sure enough am, Massa Jimmy; and I'se really, really sorry to discommode you so."

"Discommode? Discommode?" Jimmy shouted at her, "You flaunt basic rules about how a bitch slut is supposed to dress, no bra, no fucking, never any fucking pantyhose, and all you can say is discommode?"

Then he continued; Jimmy was on a roll and enjoying himself immensely:

"And what in hell's name is that on your head! After we went to all the trouble to improve your shitty looks last week by shaving your head, you wear that damn thing!"

Nessa snatched the wig off of her head. She quickly said to Jimmy:

"Here I is for you, Massa Jimmy; bald like you wants me to be. Oh, Massa Jimmy, don't be angry with your nessa; she's just an ignorant nigger girl. Don't you just be angry, please."

"You've done this in front of my friends; so now let me tell you; go to every single table back here; kneel at every table and apologize for wearing that bra, those damn pantyhose and the wig! Do it, girl or get the fuck out of this road house now."

It was a sign of her having given herself over to this experience, of having given in to nessa so completely in this situation, despite her being sick about it last week, and so angry during the week, that she went immediately to the first table in the room.

She knelt; the men at the table were smirking at her.

She said earnestly: "This nessa's sorry, gentlemen, that she don't know how to dress proper for her station. She's sorry that she wore this bra; she's sorry that she wore these damn pantyhose, and she's sorry that she hid her bald head, that her Massa and his friends give her, with that wig."

She then insisted on kissing the back of the hand of each of the three men at the table. They were laughing almost uncontrollably by the time she was finished.

She then went to the other table where two more men were sitting, and gave the same speech. She kissed the backs of their hands also.

She turned to go back to where Jimmy was standing.

He barked at her as she made a move to go to him:

"Don't you fucking walk over here to me, girl! Don't you fucking dare!"

"No, sir," she said plaintively, "No, sir, this nessa gonna crawl to where her Massa Jimmy is."

Nessa crawled to him and stayed next to him on her hands and knees waiting for him to decide what to do next.

"Get a chair out on the dance floor," he ordered.

She hastened to do what he wanted her to do. She put the chair on the dance floor.

"Now stay there," he said to her.

She did as she was told.

Jimmy strode over to where she was waiting for him. She looked at him with uncertainty on her face.

"Massa Jimmy?" she said unsure of what was going to happen.

"Black bitch, doesn't know how to dress; I'll have to show her," he said vehemently, as he went to where she was.

Nessa was trembling by the time that Jimmy got to her. He loomed over her and suddenly had a knife in his hand.

"Massa Jimmy," she complained in a whiney voice------even using the voice almost made her sick on the spot, but she was caught in this, this nessa thing and she couldn't seem to find her way out.

"Massa Jimmy, don't you go doin' nothing foolish with that knife," she said with as much authority as she could muster.

"Shut up and raise your skirt!" he shouted at her.

It seemed to push her right back into nessa completely. She did as she was told; she raised her skirt, showing the entire room her peach colored panties through her pantyhose.

There were some whistles, and a few cries of 'make her take it off', and 'strip the black bitch!'

Jimmy flicked the knife and cut through the waistband of the pantyhose. Nessa gasped.

Jimmy laughed at her: "You hold your breath now, bitch, or I'll cut your bald, black pussy right off; you hold your breath."

"I'se doin' it, Massa Jimmy," Nessa said near tears now.

Jimmy, meanwhile, continued to slash at her pantyhose. Soon they were hanging around her hips in tatters. Jimmy stepped back then and shouted at her.

"Get them off; get those fuckin' things off, and don't you ever wear them over here again! Do you fuckin' understand me, you black cunt?"

Nessa hurried to take off the remnant of the tattered pantyhose. She was frightened of his anger, and simply trying to mollify him now. The thought of just leaving didn't even cross her mind.

She got the pantyhose off of one leg, and foot and then danced around to get them off of the other. Her dancing that way caused the crowd of men to laugh at her, and clap.

When she was done with this little dance, nessa threw the pantyhose off to the side, and looked over at Jimmy. He still stood there with his knife out.

"Massa Jimmy," she asked in an almost begging tone of voice, "What you gonna do now wid that?"

"Come here, pig!" he ordered.

"Yes, suh," she intoned for him. "This nessa yo pig, please don't you go hurting this gal o' yours now, please, suh!"

"Just come here, you black cunt, or I'll take my belt off to you."

She hustled over to him. He reached out with the knife, and she flinched, as he plunged his hand inside of her blouse.

"Don't you move, cunt," he snarled at her, "Or I'll cut off a brown nipple and make you eat it."

"No, Massa Jimmy, dis girl ain't movin' or nuttin'," she said.

Her lapse into the patois that turned him on, and served to remind herself of how far into this humiliation scene she had sunk, was now rich and thick. It made him grin.

"You just be a good girl, nessa," he said, as he snipped one of her bra straps with his knife.

"Gonna," she said, shivering a bit, "Just gonna!"

He snipped the other bra strap, and then moved the knife point around

"Can you feel that against your nipple, my little black pig?"

"Yes suh, I can," she said in a frightened voice.

"Then tell me, girl;" he said now smiling a cruel smile, "Is that what you are? A black pig? Tell me."

"Yes, Massa Jimmy," she said quickly, "Dis nessa is a black pig for sure; dat's all she is a black pig."

"Then I'll make a deal with you, nessa," Jimmy said, "You go and crawl to every table where my friends are sitting and make your piggy noises; you go and grunt and oink like the pig that you are, and I won't use the knife on your nipple."

"Yes, suh, Massa Jimmy," she said and she was already on her knees crawling and 'oinking' in her throat as she went.

She made the pig noises at every table, saying at each one that she, nessa, was nothing but a black pig, and Massa Jimmy was so good to her.

Then she was back to where he stood again.

"Let's finish this then," he said and reached into her blouse again with the knife. This time he snicked and came out with the bra itself.

"Let those big black titties just swing free," he said throwing the bra onto the pile with her panty hose.

"Yes, Massa Jimmy," she said earnestly, "They wants to do that, those black titties, they wants to swing free,and your nessa thanks you for doing that for them titties."

Then Jimmy went to sit in the chair on the dance floor.

He stared at nessa and said to her: "Now come here, girl, and get yourself over my knees; I'm going to teach you to dress correctly."

Nessa was a welter of both fear and lust at that point. It was here on the edge of this kind of dirty living that she felt most alive. She hated that; it made her sick, and likely she would be sick again about it later but the humiliation, and all of it simply lent to the reality of what was happening right then. She just didn't seem to hate it enough to do anything about it at the moment. It would certainly turn her into an angry almost mad woman during the following week. But for right now it was only nessa and all these men.

"Walk, Massa?" she asked gently.

"Of course you don't walk!" he thundered at her.

She got onto her hands and knees, to the great delight of the guys in the back room; she crawled to where Jimmy was waiting for her. Every time she crawled, she showed her panty covered ass to the guys in the room. They were getting off on the sight, and the way that Jimmy was treating her.

When she got there, he impatiently grabbed her by the ear and pulled. She scrambled to the position then, placing herself over his lap.

Jimmy flipped her skirt up to her waist and started to spank nessa's ass.

"Like that? Huh?" he shouted, "Like that, bitch? Where's the high toned fuckin' lawyer now? Getting your ass beat! Like that? Huh? Like that, pig?"

"Yess," she said in a strangled voice, "Dis nigger girl likes it, when Massa Jimmy spanks her black ass! She likes it jes fine!"

"Hah!" Jimmy exploded and spanked her harder. He shifted from working on one ass cheek to the other. The blows were loud and delivered with a kind of fury.

Nessa reacted by continuously sobbing and grunting with the landing of the blows.

Her voice wailed with a constant: "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!"

Then she said a strangled: "Please, please, pleease, Massa Jimmy!"

"Don't you, pig," he spouted at her, "Don't you dare or I'll take the hide off of you. Right off of you."

She lapsed into silence.

Finally, he just dumped her onto the floor, where she lay sobbing.

"Now get up!" he exploded at her.

She scrambled to her feet and said: "Thank you, Massa Jimmy, for showin' dis girl where she went wrong and for spankin' her black ass."

"Now go to every table and wait on them," he said calming down a bit. "See what they need from the bar, and go fetch it."

Nessa moved to go to the first table but she stopped, when Jimmy told her to 'hold it.'

"You are so clumsy that you'll just spill everything and make a mess; take off your blouse and skirt, and then you can serve the guys."

Everyone cheered at the suggestion.

Nessa, really afraid of Jimmy's mood by now, and the continuous stream of novelties that he was coming up with, hurried to dispose of her blouse and then her skirt. It reduced her to only wearing her peach colored bikinis and heels.

"Now, shake your ass, and get what the guys want, waitress."

Nessa hustled to the first table and took their order. She allowed the men at the table to pummel her tits as she stood and took the order. The same scene was played out at every table. Then nessa scurried from the room out to the end of the bar, where Huck stood waiting. He didn't look pleased.

She told him what drinks that they needed, and he gave them to her but his face looked like a thunder storm.

Nessa caused a great sensation to the people in the bar, when she hurried in wearing only panties and heels. There were a few whistled, some cat calls. The explanation that she was the 'entertainment' in the back room, went around. In a corner of the room, one woman, with a huge look of surprise on her face, took out her phone and took a number of pictures of nessa, as she paraded into the bar from the back room almost naked. She didn't say a word to her companion; she merely closed the phone, when nessa went back into the back room.

Nessa delivered the drinks that she'd gotten from the bar. She turned then to Jimmy to see if he had anything else that she was supposed to do. She realized that all of the humiliation and roughness from Jimmy was making her extremely wet,and extremely horny.

"So, slut," Jimmy addressed her, "Tell me, do you want to get laid?"

Nessa shook her head 'yes' quickly. "Yes, Massa Jimmy, dis girl wants to get fucked."

"We can probably do that," he said smiling kind of benignly. "Do you care if we fuck your face or your cunt or your asshole?"

"No, suh;" she said, "Nessa gonna take what Massa Jimmy give her."

"I guess that's true," he said, the smile turning evil now. "So, lift your head, and open your mouth."

Nessa did as she was told. She was staring at Jimmy, when he spit into her mouth. She groaned in her throat.

It seemed that every time that the issues were pushed in a new direction, nessa's turn on increased. Jimmy spitting into her mouth affected her as strongly as being tied up and pissed on did the previous week.

"Did you like that, blackie?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, suh," she said quickly, trying to keep him from any kind of temper, "Dis nigger likes what you do to her, sure does."

"Well here's some more then," he said now, "A kind of tip for hustling the drinks."

As he said that, Jimmy spit into her mouth. She simply looked at him and kept her mouth open.

Jimmy waved his hand and all the guys in the back room gathered around. They all began to spit on Nessa. In no time she was covered with their slimy spit. Some aimed for her mouth but some simply spit on her tits or at her ass or her thighs. Nessa was a mess in no time.

They finished and Jimmy said to her: "What do you say now?"

Nessa was sobbing as she rasped out a "Thank you, gentlemen; dis girl's grateful."

"But I know that our little pig wants to be fucked; so we're going to do that," Jimmy said.

"Thank you, Massa Jimmy," nessa said carefully.

"But first," Jimmy was grinning now, "Just a little wash up."

"Ohhhhhhh!" nessa squealed as she was forced to go outside. They had her kneel in the familiar spot and then Jimmy turned the cold water hose on her. It ran across her bald head and down past her face and her tits. He moved the hose around and got every part of her. He hosed her off completely. He told her to bend her head to the ground,and she did. Jimmy played the cold water hose across the cheeks of her ass, clearly visible through her thoroughly wet panties. He demanded that she open her ass cheeks for him, She did that, and he trained the hose on her ass crack and asshole.

They guys were laughing at the hosing down of the 'whore'.

She ended up shivering, and her panties were truly transparent now.

"Stand up now, pig!" Jimmy said.

Nessa clambered to her feet, and stood there.

"Shake off, fido," Jimmy said.

She shook herself like a dog; it set her tits bouncing back and forth, and gave the guys more to laugh at.

"Now inside," Jimmy said.

She went ahead of them into the back room.

They sat at the tables, and Jimmy told her to come and kneel where he was.

"Now you just go ahead and thank me for that shower, girl!" he said to her.

"Thank you, Massa Jimmy," she said, kneeling next to him, 'I'se grateful, this girl is grateful to you for using her this way and giving her a lovely shower."

"Grateful?" he asked, "Really?"

"Yes, suh," she said, "This nessa is grateful."

"Good" he said to her, "Then show me. Get your bald, black head down there and lick my boots.

Nessa sighed but she bent her head to his boots. She had totally lost Vanessa by now; whatever demon was pushing her into this humiliating display, and causing her to like it, to get off on it, to get really horny because of it, was certainly in charge.

Now nessa bent and sticking out her tongue began to run it all along Jimmy's dirty boots. The guys gathered around to watch her, as she licked the boots all over. Someone nudged her in the panty covered ass with his foot but she kept at her task. Then she moved over to the other boot and licked it clean.

She sat up on her heels, when she was done.

"Now take the boots off, and do my toes!" was Jimmy's next order.

He was really enjoying himself with this woman. He didn't know why she did all this but he loved it.

Nessa grasped his left boot and pulled it off. Then she peeled his sock down and off. She lifted her eyes to look at him as she first licked his toes, and then, one by one, took them into her mouth and sucked on them.

"Love the way she sucks!" one of the guys said, who hadn't been there the week previous.

"Wait until it's your cock she's sucking!" came voices then.

"Soon, I hope!" was his answer.

"Soon as she gets done with my toes," Jimmy said, "The we take her out and fuck her good."

Nessa continued her job. She went from toe to toe and from foot to foot. She licked around the toes and in between the toes. She treated the big toes as though they were cocks and sucked on them.

"Fuckin' whore!" Jimmy said.