Vanished Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Master, please don't ever make me do that, please."

"You may surprise yourself someday, my dear. Kevin didn't make Lindy do it. Now did he?" I shook my head. "Watch, you may learn something." I gave in and observed. Kevin stood with his khakis pooled around his ankles and his red T tucked up into his armpits. He looked pretty silly. I couldn't help but smile. My Master had such a fantastic body and this shortish man was the epitome of a couch potato. His appearance sort of grossed me out. Poor Lindy. But I had to acknowledge that she was a little more rounded than buxom herself.

Lindy's gagging brought me out of my comparative reverie. She slurped, gagged and her cheeks caved in as she yanked back off his bulbous purple head. They made a popping sound as his cock accidentally slithered out of her mouth. Kevin's cock jumped. A string of precum united them. Lindy attempted to retrieve his large hard cock, not as big as Master though, with her mouth. Her gyrations reminded me of my husband. He would get that same look on his face and move in the same manner when I teased him with a chocolate.

She trapped his cock between her wet lips. Kevin made sure it wouldn't happen again. He grabbed hold of her hair wrapping it around his fingers. He changed the dynamics from blowjob to mouth fuck. Poor Lindy gagged. He pumped. She gagged. Tears streamed down her face. He grunted. When he pulled her onto his large cock, it was hard, fast and driven to his maximum depth. Her nails dug into his ass cheeks, as she went along for the ride. He stole her will.

Watching his face, I recognized when he was ready. Kevin drove into her mouth and held firm. With little thrusts he emptied his balls into her throat. It backed up into her mouth and oozed out. Finished, he let go of her hair. He pushed her away. The way he acted, it reminded me of someone discarding an unwanted thing, and I stared at him disgustedly. Poor Lindy.

She settled back on her heels, a long cummy-string maintained their coupling. The stringy blob fell on to her generous breast. It slowly trickled toward her right nipple. She deferentially gazed up at her Master and giving him a big cum drenched smile.

I hadn’t even realize that I was bucking on Master's fingers which were buried deep into my wet pussy, until he commented, "You're wet, my sweet slut." I leaned back against him letting him take my weight. He brought me to my climax with just a couple of additional hard plunges. My hand involuntarily spasmed around his clothed cock as my dripping pussy convulsed around his fingers. What had become of my sense of respectability?

Through an euphoric fog, I watched Master Kevin do up his belt. He turned and walked away. Lindy stiffly rose to her feet, hobbling after him still nude. The crowd cheered and whistled for the couple. He waited impatiently at the door for her. Surveying the crowd, I noticed one other sub finishing off her Master's cock, as he leaned back into the far corner.

"Suzie, Kevin and Lindy've been married for thirty years today. They come here every year for their anniversary," Master matter-of-factly informed me.

I gazed at them with new understanding and respect of their relationship. "Like, for always?"

"So I understand. His oversight on her nipple suspension though will cost him an extra five hundred, but he can afford it."

"Is-is she always his s-s-sub?"

"Only they know, as it should be," he said with a shrug.

"Come on you, it's time you had your comeuppance." With his arm wrapped around my waist, he propelled me to the opposite corner. Come hung heavy in the air, as the sub re-zipped her master's jeans.

Peeking back over my shoulder at the happy couple, I said, “Lucky Lindy.”

To Be Continued...

12