Vatican City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It used to be much easier a long time ago." I said gently.

"This world has gone to the dogs." He said as I nodded.

"When this world ends it may be for the best." I said as his eyes went wide some. "You didn't have to use your money." I said as he smirked some.

"Money isn't a matter to me." He said as I shook my head some.

"You should keep your money. Those dogs would have earned a beaten for picking on a boy or a woman." I said as he touched my arm.

"I don't want to see you get hurt from a fight." He said as I smirked some.

"I'm stronger then I look, Gabriel." I said as I pulled away from him and began to walk once more. He was walking next to me.

"That doesn't matter. I won't let anyone try to hurt you." He said as my lips pressed some.

"You aren't my keeper, Gabriel. You are traveling like I am. You don't belong to me. You belong to the one you wish to save. I am alone in this world." I said as I saw his lips press hard. We made it through the town and walked on down the road together. "What caught your eye when I had a run in with the boy and those jerks?" I asked.

"I picked up some food for us. It will be another two days before we get to Vatican City." He said as I nodded. He broke off a piece of bread and held it out to me. I was a bit hungry. I chewed on a piece and looked around.

"This place is beautiful." I said gently as he chuckled and nodded eating a piece of bread.

"Yeah. Italy is one of the most beautiful places on earth." He said as I nodded. We walked by a vineyard as my eyes stared at the grape vines on the left and the right of the road. Several workers who were picking waved to us as we passed by. A man walked out to us and held out two plump vines of grapes to us. Gabriel spoke something in Italian as the man nodded and smiled.

"Thank you signor." I said as the man's smile widened and nodded his head before going back to the fields. My eyes went to Gabriel as he smiled and slipped his bundle into a bag hanging on his pack. His eyes came to me. "Can you put mine in there too? My bag would crush them." I said as he smiled and nodded taking mine and putting them in the bag as well. "It's nice to see there are still kind hearted people around." I said as I saw him nod.

"Why did you help that boy?" He asked as I looked to him as we walked.

"He was just a child. No child or anyone should be picked on for being hungry. I didn't want those jerks to hurt a little boy. I may not give a damn about what happens to me but I refuse to see a child get hurt or beat." I said as his head turned away some. I looked forward. "I have wanted a child for fifteen years. I'm 30 years old and never conceived a child. I don't want to adopt a child. I want to have one from my womb. I want to go through the pains of birthing the child. I want to watch my baby grow up and call me mommy. Jonathan and I wanted a child together. We had been together for 2 years. We got married on my birthday. I had just turned 30. Then in a blink of an eye every dream we made together was torn apart." I said softly. My fingers came up and brushed away a tear that slid down.

"What is wrong? Why didn't you have a child?" He asked as my lips pressed some.

"I don't know. Guess I am sterile or something. Another reason I don't believe in anything anymore. I don't believe what the wiccans say about I will have a child. I don't believe them when they said that the right man will come along and my womb would bear fruit to this world. I have lost faith in everything." I said as I saw him stare at me.

We walked in silence for a while. The sun hit the highest point in the sky as I wiped my forehead with my kerchief. I opened my water container and took a sip. He was sweating as his chest and shirt was covered in sweat. I walked to the side of the road and sat down as he sat down next to me. He opened his canteen and drank some water. He finished his container as I held out mine to him. He smiled some and took it. He drank some of mine and handed it back to me. I capped it and put it away. I put my bag off to the side and pulled out my sun screen. I put some on my face and arms. I didn't want to burn too much. I turned to him and his tanned skin.

"Let's put some of this on you." I said as he smirked and slowly nodded. I dabbed some on his nose as he chuckled. I smirked and began to rub it into his skin. My fingers rubbed some across his throat and over his neck. His eyes lifted towards me. I blushed some and looked away as my fingers rubbed it down his muscled arms. His fingers turned my face towards him. My fingers covered his lips as he stared into my eyes. "I don't want your special someone to be upset. I can't." I said gently. I pulled away and put my sun screen away. I lifted my bag up onto my shoulder and got to my feet. I began to walk again. He walked up by my side as my eyes looked ahead. I could feel the burn in my cheeks. "We aren't meant to touch or be together in that way, Gabriel. I would never jeopardize what you and she have together." I said softly. He was quiet but I didn't look to him and continued to walk. Around the evening hours we set up camp near a set of woods once more. He had taken my canteen and walked into the woods once more. I had the fire burning and my tent up once more. I was sitting in my tent and pulling off my shirt as my fingers ran down over the scars. I felt the tears slip down as my mind thought about Jonathan and my family. I let a soft sob come from my throat as my head lowered and my tears slipped down. I gasped softly as his hand touched my side. My head turned to see him come into my tent. My head turned away and went to move his hand. He drew me against him as my hands covered my breasts. His chest touched my back as I gasped softly. His chest was bare.

"Please don't." I whispered gently. His fingers slid under my hands and pressed against my skin. "I'm scarred. I'm hideous." I whispered trying to pull away. He held tighter as his breath was in my ear.

"You are beautiful." He whispered as the blush burned my cheeks. "Don't be afraid of me." He whispered. He drew me to lay down with him against my back. My fingers pressed against his arms as I felt my jeans come loose. I gasped softly as he drew my jeans and underwear off my flesh. His fingers slid down my side and over my hip as I trembled in his grasp. My head turned away some feeling his loin was hard against my butt. It throbbed in his pants as his fingers slid down over my flesh. I gasped softly as his pants were now loose and his loin throbbed against my butt. I felt his hand pull my left leg up against his thigh. I felt his muscles shift and ripple as his loin slid up my inner thighs and against the lips of my womb. My hands pressed hard his arms as my head lifted. I gasped as the head of his loin split the lips of my womb and stretch my flesh around his thick and throbbing flesh. He groaned out as his loin pushed deeper into my flesh. His fingers slid over my breasts and pressed them firmly.

"You are so tight." He breathed through a grunt. I shivered hard as his hand slid down to my stomach and pressed him as deep as he could go. He drew my leg up further as my head pressed back against his chest. His body began to flex and thrust gently on my flesh. My cheeks burned hot as my jaw dropped and a soft moan came from my throat. His lips pressed kisses upon my throat and over my neck as I shivered hard. He moaned out as my muscles squeezed his loin. "Your muscles squeeze hard." He huffed and thrust a little harder on my flesh. His fingers pressed and massaged at my breast as my fingers slid back and up through his hair. I pressed gently as he thrust and buried his loin deeper as a soft yelp came from my throat. I felt his loin slip deeper into a space never touched before. "So tight. So beautiful." He breathed as we moaned together.

My body trembled as a moan came from my throat as my juices slipped down my leg to the sleeping bag. I could feel the head of his loin hit a wall or two as my body shudders hard. His breathing was huffs against my throat as his fingers ran hard up and down my flesh. I gasped out as his hand slid down over my stomach and he groaned hard burying his loin deep. My body trembles hard as I moan and shiver coming with him. His loin pulsed and filled my womb with his hot seed.

"No child will come from this." I whispered through huffs. My heart was pounding in my chest as I pressed at his hair some. His mouth pressed and moved along my throat. He groans softly as his loin flicks inside my flesh as I shivered and moaned closing my eyes some as I shivered. I moaned out softly as he pulled his loin from my flesh. He pulled me to lie on my back as he came over my flesh. His mouth crushed mine as my head lifted into his kiss. His fingers pulled my legs up to his hard flanks as his loin slipped up into my slit once more.

My fingers pressed at his shoulders as he put his body weight on my flesh. His tongue played and danced with mine as his hips thrust slowly on my flesh once more. My breathing was gentle huffs in his face as his muscles rippled and moved over my flesh. I felt sweat slip down my body as he moved over my flesh. His left hand drew my right leg higher up to my chest as he thrust a little harder on my body. I yelped out into his lips as I felt his loin slip back into the space he was in before. It was becoming sore but I didn't want him to stop. His hips thrust forward as my legs lifted higher and he buried deeper. I moaned in his lips as his mouth went down swallowing my breasts whole.

My head lifted as I moaned and pressed his shoulders hard. His lips moved up as I shivered as his lips touched the silver band at my throat. I gasped out as his fingers slipped under it and lifted it some to press his lips over the skin that hasn't been touched in ten months. His fingers slid up the side of my neck and face as his thumb slid over my lips as he lifted his head. His eyes and mine stared at one another. His mouth crushed mine once more as his body thrust harder on my flesh. My fingers slid into his hair as his loin slammed into the walls of my womb. He grunts softly in my lips as my body trembles under him.

A gasp comes from his throat as I roll onto his flesh. My body up lifts as his head lifts and a moan comes from his throat. His hands went to my hips as my body began to thrust hard on his flesh. My head lifts as my red locks slapped at my flesh and a moan comes from my throat. He moans out and grunts some as my legs flex and my hips shift and grind against him. His hands tightened on my hips as he groans out and makes me stop thrusting and sit on his loin as his loin pulses in my flesh. I shiver and moan as my juices slip down his shaft to the sleeping bag under his flesh. His loin fills my womb as I could feel more juices slip down from my slit. My hands went to his chest as my hair fell over him. His arms pull me down onto him as his mouth crushes mine. His arms wrap around me holding me against him. I felt sweat slip down my nose and drip onto him as he kissed and playing with my tongue with his.

Our movements slowed down through the night. His murmurs caused my flesh to tremble with each touch. Soft gasps came from my throat as his teeth pulled and perked out my inverted nipples as my head lifts. His body sat up against mine as I was straddled in his lap. My arms slipped around his wide shoulders as my fingers slid into his hair. My fingers pulled gently as his head lifted and his mouth crushed mine. His fingers slid up and down my back as his arm shifted my hips to press against him. His loin was still erect in my womb and buried so deep. I could feel our juices drip from my slit around his loin towards the sleeping bag. His breath huffed against me as his tongue played with mine. His left hand slid up into my hair and pulled gently as a soft purr came from my throat. I felt his chest grow tight. He broke the kiss as my eyes opened and looked into his eyes.

"I like that sound." He breathed as my cheeks burned with blush. I purred to him once more before his mouth crushed mine and he rolled onto my flesh. His hips thrust deep into my flesh as my legs slid up higher as he buried himself. He groaned hard as his loin pulsed and I purred to him. I moaned out softly as his mouth went down swallowing my sore breasts whole. My womb was sore but I didn't care. I think I needed his touch. It was gentle and tender to me. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as my head lifted and a moan came from my throat. In the morning hours we slid to sleep in a tangle of the sleeping bag. His body laid on mine holding my flesh and I dreamed of something other than nightmares.

When the heat in the tent was making me uncomfortable my eyes opened to find that I was alone in the sleeping bag and tent. I sat up and held the sleeping bag to my chest. I reached out and opened the flap of the tent to see him cooking some food by the fire. My nose inhaled and the hunger for food came to my stomach as it growled loudly. I closed the flap and began to get dressed. I slipped out of the tent brushing my hair as his head turned and a smile came to his lips. I felt the blush burn my cheeks as I passed by him.

"I will be back. I'm going to wash up." I said as he nodded. I took my bag with me and walked into the woods. I found a river and slipped the clothes from my flesh. I stepped down into the water and began to wash up. A soft gasp came from my throat as his arm slipped around my waist. I turned to find that he was nude and in the water with me. His arms drew me close as his mouth crushed mine. His large left hand slid down my hips and drew my leg up to his thigh as his hard loin slid up my inner thighs and through my slit into my womb. I moaned in his lips as his muscles flexed with each thrust on my body. The water made waves around our flesh as he thrust on my body standing up like this. His arm slipped under my other leg and lifted me up as my arms wrapped around his body as he moved us to the sandy shore bank. He laid me back as I gasped softly as he thrust harder on my body. His mouth went down and swallowed my breasts whole as the water pushed at our flesh. My head lifted as my red locks became wet. His hands held firm to my legs as I felt his loin slam up and into the tighter space as a soft yelp came from my throat. My breasts bounced and rolled against him.

"So beautiful." He breathed as his head lifted and stared down at me. My eyes were slits as my flesh trembles and his breath huffs against my face. He groans hard burying his loin as his mouth crushes off my gasp. His loin pulsed hard in my flesh as my body trembles and cums with him. His tongue slips and tangles around mine as his flesh presses up against mine. He was buried so deep into my flesh. My fingers pressed and pulled at his hair as he held me close. "Don't leave me in the Vatican. I want you to come with me." He breathed gently in my throat as my head lifted as he pressed kisses down my trembling flesh.

"What about the woman you care for?" I asked softly.

"Just come with me. Please. I wish your company when I go to see him." He whispered gently as my fingers pressed at his hair and his shoulders.

"I will come with you." I whispered. His mouth crushed mine as we slowly separated from the lusty touch. He let me finish washing up as I saw him getting dressed. He walked back to the camp as my fingers ran over my cheeks trying to make the blush go away. "I will go to the Vatican but I don't think he will want to see me." I whispered gently. I got out of the water and dried off. I dressed and went back to camp to see that he had taken it down but held out a bowl of beans, bread, and ham this time. I watched him put my tent away as I sat and ate the food. When I finished he took the bowl and went to wash it. I pulled my bag up to my shoulder and waited for him. He came back and put my bowl and spoon in my bag before lifting up his bag onto his shoulders. We walked back out towards the road. He remained close to me as we talked about this and that. "Why do you believe the Pope will help this lady?" I asked.

"He's very close to god. I'm sure he could put in a close prayer for her to him." He said as I chuckled some.

"Maybe god doesn't listen to prayers anymore." I said as his eyes came to me. "He didn't hear mine when I asked to be taken with my family. He didn't listen when I asked for my family back. Maybe he just doesn't care about this world anymore like he used to." I said as his lips pressed some.

"Maybe you didn't get close enough to god to ask him to do these things you ask of." He said as I looked to him. My lips pressed some.

"I was a wiccan. My tattoo had burned off when the fire came into the limo. I crawled out burned and in pain." I said as his eyes looked away some. "I believed in a goddess and a god at one time. I prayed to them. I thanked them for different things in my life. But when the accident came and happened, that prayer, faith, and worship just stopped." I said gently. We were quiet for a while. My eyes lifted and could see a city ahead of us. We had been on the road for several hours now. Coming up to the city would bring us in the middle of people again. "What city is that?" I asked as his eyes lifted to it.

"That is Viterbro. That means Rome and Vatican City is less than a day away." He said as I nodded. "We can stay here for the day. It is a decent city. I have some money to get us a room for the night and a decent meal." He said as I looked to him as we continued to walk. My eyes lifted to the sky. It would be dark in a few hours. "I want us to stay in a room. I want you to stay with me. I will not take no for an answer." He said taking my hand in his. My eyes fell to our hands together. My cheeks blushed some as he applied gentle pressure. I pressed his hand back as he smiled and we walked together. It took us nearly an hour to get to the city of Viterbro. The people were just packing in for the night as a few vendors from a market were gathering their things together and packing up. A few vendors offered us things but I turned them down. A man short in stature offered out a beautiful white gown to me but I held up my hands and shook my head to him.

"I'm sorry but I have no money." I said as he spoke Italian over and over to me. I looked to Gabriel as he took up the gown and looked from me to the man. Gabriel spoke Italian to the man as the man's eyes grew quite wide and bowed and spoke words to me. He took my hand kissing it as I gasped and stepped back away from him. The man looked to Gabriel as Gabriel spoke words and the man looked to me once more. He put his hands together and it sounded like he was apologizing. I looked to Gabriel.

"He didn't know you don't like to be touched. He offers the dress in forgiveness." Gabriel said as I looked to the man.

"The dress is pretty but I don't have money to give to the man. Please tell him to keep his dress for a prettier woman to buy it." I said as Gabriel spoke to the man but the man shook his head and stepped away holding up his hands to me and Gabriel, who held out the dress to him. The man turned away and walked back to his things. My lips pressed some as I looked at the dress in Gabriel's hands.

"He wants you to keep it for you are a beautiful woman." Gabriel said as my lips pressed some. I walked to the man and touched his arm. He turned with a soft gasp as his wide eyes went to me. I took his hand and kissed it. His eyes seemed to go wider as I brought a smile onto my lips.

"Thank you, dear sir." I said as he slowly smiled finally understanding and bowed to me. I turned away and went with Gabriel down the street. Gabriel folded up the gown and slipped it into my bag as we walked.

"This place will be good for the night. Let us go in and get a meal and a room." He said as I looked up to the villa that stood before us.