Vatican City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think this place will be expensive?" I asked looking to him as he chuckled some.

"I said before that money was no issue to me, Tessa." He said as I stared at him.

"Are you homeless?" I asked as his eyes stared at me.

"I never claimed to be. I just chose to live life when I need to. Tonight I wish to treat you." He said as I stared at him. My lips pressed to a line.

"Who are you, Gabriel?" I asked as he stepped down to me. His fingers slid over my cheek and into my hair as my head lifted some and my eyes closed to slits.

"A guardian." He whispered. His mouth crushed mine as my fingers clenched some at his shirt. He drew me against his chest as my eyes closed. His tongue tangling and drawling mine to play with his. My heart pounded again as I felt the blood rushing through my veins. I felt the hunger in his hands and in his body. My own wanted him. I wanted to taste his passion. I wanted to feel him inside me. He broke the kiss as we huffed against one another. "Come with me. We aren't safe on the road anymore." He whispered as my throat swallowed the lump and I nodded to him. He walked me up the steps of the villa as I felt his head turn back towards the city. I thought I heard the movement of feet and something that sounded like snarls behind us but the door of the villa closed behind us as my eyes had to blink a few times to get used to so much light.

The place was beautiful on the inside. Giant paintings on the walls of silvers, gold leaf, and bronze decorated everything everywhere. He drew back from me as my body walked to the paintings and stared up at them. I heard his voice speaking in Italian to the registry but I was staring at a painting of an angel before me. His beauty was god like and his hair was long, white, and glittering from the halo above his head. But his eyes were what drew me. His eyes were like Gabriel's. My head turned as Gabriel's eyes came up to me. They gleamed in beauty as he stood smiling and watching me. He held a key in his hand. I walked towards him as he stared down at me.

"Who is that angel?" I asked gently. His eyes lifted to it.

"That is God's beautiful angel and son. That is Gabriel." He said as my throat swallowed another lump that had formed there. My chest was tight as my head turned and looked back to the angel. I felt Gabriel lead me towards a pair of steps. We walked up the steps as my head turned and I followed him up. We walked down a long hallway and came to a door. He used the key and opened the door as my breath was caught in my throat at what sat before me. Elegance was an understatement of a lifetime. Silks, satin, lace, and everything beautiful sat in this room. The bed was wrapped in elegant silks of white with satin sheets. The couch was bigger than any couch I had ever seen. The fireplace roared with flames that danced and made shadows in the room dance about. My hand dropped my bag to the floor as I slowly walked around the room. I came to a large Jacuzzi that had warm water and bubbled. My hand ran through the water as I moved towards the huge book shelves with all kinds of books upon the shelves. My fingers of my dry hand ran across the spines of these books as my eyes read the titles and the authors. I moved towards the bed. My steps were slow and hesitant. It was too beautiful to touch. I felt his hands slide over my waist and lift my hand as he put it on the bed. The bed was quite soft and the sheets were just as soft. I shivered some and looked away from the bed.

"This is for you. I wish you to be in comfort and sleep in a bed that would hold your beautiful flesh in its hold. Don't be afraid of this, Tessa. Never be afraid." He whispered in my ear as my eyes closed some. I felt his fingers slowly lift my shirt up and off my flesh. I felt his heated fingers slip down my flesh and felt my pants come undone. I felt his lips touch and kiss as my head lifted and I remained still under his touch. I felt him lift my left leg. My hand came out onto his shoulder rippling in muscle as he removed my sneakers and pulled off my pants and underwear. I gasped softly as he lifted me into his arms and walked to the Jacuzzi. His body was nude as he walked down into the waters and lowered my body into the warm flowing waters. His eyes and mine never left as his fingers ran the water over my flesh. My hair floated around in the water as I stared up at him. "By the graces of the gods I purify thee. To open your eyes and let you see the light. To bring your heart to open and be open to the sights of the gods. With these words I purify thee." He breathed as he set his fingers over my mouth and nose. My eyes closed as I felt my body be submerged under the water. I could feel the currents of the jets run down over my flesh. I felt his hand and arm hold me freely in the water. My hands remained by my sides and float gently in the currents around my flesh. He lifted me up to break the surface as he drew me up against him. His mouth crushed mine as he drew me up and out of the water. His arms held my flesh as his tongue played with mine. His body moved and I felt the bed touch my back as he came down over me. My fingers slid up into his hair as his fingers drew my legs up to his hard flanks. His loin throbbed and slid up my inner thighs.

I gasped out and pressed his hair as he buried into my flesh driving deep as my body jumped some under him as he slid into that tight space again. We moaned into one another's lips as his muscles rippled and his flesh thrust on mine. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as his fingers slid up my breasts and cheek into my hair as my head lifted and watched him. His muscles rippled and flexed as a soft purr and a moan came from my throat. He groans and murmurs as my head lifts and his lips go down over my cheek, throat, and over the band at my throat. His lips touching it and the flesh around it made me moan out to him. I felt my muscles in my flesh tighten as he moans and grunts softly thrusting his flesh further and deeper into my body. My fingers and nails press down his back some as he groans out and shudders as his mouth seized mine once more.

Our breaths huffed as he began to move slower over my flesh. My head lifts as soft yelps and gasps come from my throat. He watched me as my eyes closed and my fingers pressed his shoulders harder. I could feel the head of his loin flick and hit the walls of my womb as my body shudders and a moan comes from my throat. I could feel his muscles flex and drive his loin deeper into my flesh. I could feel his throb and his hunger in his touch. My own body wanted him. My heart needed him. His mouth crushed mine as his tongue slid into my lips and pulled mine to meet his. The tone of a bell came through the walls and the windows of the room. His head lifted as my eyes opened to slits looking up to him.

"Close your eyes." He whispered as his hips thrust on my flesh. "Close them." He breathed. My eyes closed as my head lifted. His mouth went down as his fingers drew my hands to the bed some. My head lifted as a soft purr came from my throat. His hips began to thrust harder on my flesh. My legs bounced as my breasts rolled up against his face as his mouth swallowed my nipples and then my breasts whole. My ears could hear the bell again and again. It felt like the bell was toning with the pounding of my heart. I moaned out softly as my body shudders under him. I could feel the coming of my orgasm as my body trembles hard under him. He grunts and moans out as my head lifts and my head shakes back and forth throwing my hair into my face and over my breasts. My toes curl as my muscles clench tighter around him.

I scream out as he groans hard and buries his loin deep into my flesh. The last tone of the bell came as my back arched up towards him and my jaw drops. He holds me tight as we orgasm together. I could feel juices slip down my butt and to the bed as I moan out softly. My eyes open but everything seems to spin. I thought I felt his lips against mine but my body sinks down to the bed as I felt consciousness slip away.

It was sometime later I awoke as my eyes opened to find that I was covered up in the sheets and my head was lying upon a pillow. I looked over to find him sleeping next to me. I was in his arms and his chest rose and fell as he slept. I rolled over against him and laid my head upon his chest. His arms had shifted and held me closer. My eyes closed some as my eyes went to the fire place. The fire was still burning bright and cast the shadows to dance and move around the room. The candles that were lit and around the room also made things dance some. I closed my eyes as sleep took me once more.

In the morning his fingers touched my face as my eyes opened and looked up to him. He held a tray in hand as the smell of food came to my nose. My lips watered some as I slowly sat up. He smiled and sat the tray before me. He reached over and drew another pillow behind me. He was dressed in clean jeans and a t-shirt. His hair was brushed and pulled back into a ponytail. He smiled and kissed me gently before drawling back.

"Eat breakfast and we will leave in an hour. We will head out to Vatican City." He said as I picked up my fork. He stood up and went to my bag. His fingers drew out the dress that the man had given me last night. My fork stopped as I stared at the dress. His eyes came to mine. "I wish for you to wear this today. If that is okay with you?" He asked as my lips pressed some.

"Traveling in that may not be a good idea. It would get dirty." I said gently.

"Everything will be fine. It's bright and sunny outside. The trip to Vatican City will not take us very long." He said as my lips press some before I nodded. He hung the dress up and walked from the room as I ate my breakfast. When I was finished I put the tray to the side and slipped out of the bed. I walked towards the dress and touched it. This should have been sold to someone of a higher standards then me. My body stood nude before the dress. I noticed that the dress would probably hang right to my feet. A frown pressed my lips a little more. I turned away from the dress and walked to the Jacuzzi. I slipped my fingers in the water before walking down into it. I sat down and began to clean my skin. I washed my hair and ran my fingers over the scars. The thought of how they were put there came back to my mind. I closed my eyes as I rinsed out my hair and sat up in the water. I leaned against the side of the Jacuzzi and closed my eyes for a bit. My eyes opened as I heard the door. Gabriel smiled to me as I blushed some.

"We will have a cart with us. I will pull our bags along." He said as I watched him.

"You don't have to go to..." I was suddenly pulled under the water. It felt like hands had hold of me as I struggled and my legs kicked out as my arms tried to grab the surface. I was losing my breath. I felt Gabriel's hands grab hold of my flesh. I could feel him pulling at me. My head broke surface as I screamed. I was pulled under again and the lost my breath to the water. It felt like the water was getting hotter. I felt Gabriel grab my arms and pull me out of the water completely. I held onto him and coughed as he pulled me away from the Jacuzzi. I crawled away with him as his arms wrapped around me. I coughed out water as my hair fell in my face. "What...what was that?" I coughed looking into his eyes. His lips wore a frown as his eyes stared at the Jacuzzi.

"I don't know. I think we should get going. Get dried and dressed. We will head out." He said as I nodded. He helped me to my feet. He wrapped a towel around my flesh and helped me dry off. My whole body was trembling as he helped me brush my hair and slip into the gown. I felt his fingers tighten the strings of the corset on the back of the dress as my eyes watched him.

"It felt like hands in the water. It felt like they were holding me down never going to let me go." I said gently as his eyes went to the Jacuzzi again. "The water felt like it was getting hotter." I said softly. His fingers slid over my cheek and into my hair. His lips pressed against mine as my head lifted and my eyes closed some. His arms drew me against his chest and held me. He brought out a pair of low shoes and slipped them on my feet. His eyes looked to mine.

"I will get us to the Vatican. We will be safe there." He said as his fingers slid over my cheek. I nodded as he leaned up and kissed me again. We broke apart and got up. I went to take up my bag but his hand lifted it and his to his shoulder. His eyes met mine. "We have a cart and won't have to carry them." He said as I nodded. We walked out of the room. We walked down the steps as my eyes went to the angel of Gabriel. He pressed my hand gently. I looked to him and smiled. We walked out of the villa and to the cart. It was a simple cart and not heavy at all. He set our bags on the cart and strapped them down. He lifted it up and took my hand. We began walking through the rest of this city. Today was a market day again. People were everywhere. Vendors offered things to us but we shook our heads and continued to walk. I looked at a few things as Gabriel looked at another table.

"Hello dear lady." A male voice came as my head lifted to look at three men that stood by the table.

"Hello." I said gently. I turned and went to walk back to Gabriel. My arm was grabbed as my head turned. "Let me go." I said as they grinned. My eyes went wide as their eyes were nearly black in color. I pulled away and turned hurrying away from them. I turned my head back to see that they were gone. I came to the arms of Gabriel. He looked down at me as my lips pressed hard.

"What's the matter?" He asked as his eyes went around towards where I was looking.

"There were three men. Can we just go?" I asked as he nods. We began to move. We didn't stop at any vendors or stores out the city. I held onto his hand and arm keeping close to him. "Their eyes were so dark. It was creepy." I said as I saw his eyes come to me.

"Don't worry. Stay close to me and we will be fine." He said as I nodded. We walked down the road as his hand pulled the cart with us. The sun was getting higher in the sky. I turned as he touched my face. He had the sunscreen in hand. I smirked as he put a stripe of the lotion on my nose. I giggled and took the lotion and began to put some on him. He rubbed the lotion in as I rubbed his in. We continued to walk on. We came up over a hill as my body stopped. My eyes stared at the city before us.

"It's beautiful." I whispered as he stood by my side.

"It's the land of god." He whispered as my eyes went to him. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently. I felt my cheeks blush hotly. We continued to walk towards the city. We noticed that people were driving or walking in. There were many people walking out.

"It's market day here as well." He said as I nodded. We walked into the city as my eyes looked around. The buildings were huge and beautiful. Angels were everywhere. Paintings and statues were down just about everywhere you turn. We came down a road that had the street roped up and people watching on left and right. The police came walking towards us speaking Italian. Gabriel spoke to them in Italian as their eyes went wide some. They spoke out towards me and bowed some. My eyes went to Gabriel. He pressed my hand as we began to follow the police down the road.

The sky seemed to grow over with clouds as my head lifted and looked to the sky. It looked like a storm was coming. The air around felt thicker and heavier. My pace slowed a bit as my eyes still watched the sky. Thick black clouds made everything seem like it turned into night. I was grabbed from behind as a scream came from my throat. I could see the bubble car of the Pope. I struggled and tried to pull away. Gabriel and the cops turned at my scream. Anger filled Gabriel's eyes. Gabriel spat something in a strange language that wasn't Italian.

"She's coming with us. We will kill her and the baby." It was one of the men from the last city. I struggled and tried to get loose. I gasped as a blade came to my throat. Gabriel growled. My eyes went wide as he reached behind him and pulled a long bladed sword from his back.

"Let her go. You have no right to hurt her. You have no right to hurt her or the baby in her womb." Gabriel hissed.

"I'm not pregnant. I can't have children. Let me go." I said struggling against the men. I gasped as a man came in front of me with a black sword in hand. My eyes went wide. "It's not possible." I breathed as the second man came in front. I went wide eyes as both men joined together as one. The blade of the sword was against my throat. His eyes went to Gabriel.

"She is not meant to live. The child in her womb will die along with her. God cannot save his daughter again. She will die and remain dead this time, Gabriel." The man's voice was two as I struggled against the one holding me.

"What is going on here?" The voice was familiar for I had heard it on the TV a few times. I saw the pope and several of his ministers and guards run up towards us.

"The daughter of god is being held against her will. She and the child will die by my blade." The man hissed as Gabriel growled.

"I won't let you hurt her!" Gabriel roared. My eyes went wide as white wings burst out of his back. Many people around gasped.

"You are gods' angel." I whispered. The demon in front of me snarled and turned pulling back the sword. I struggled hard and stomped on the instep of the other guy. He cried out behind me as my body shifted as the demon brought his blade towards me. I cried out as the blade sliced through my side and through the guy behind me. I kicked out thrusting the demon away and the blade came out of my side as I stumbled to get away. The demon came after me but Gabriel got in front of me. Their swords collided together. I watched as the other guy ran towards the demon as their bodies took him in and his black bat like wings burst from his back as I gasped. Arms went around me as I fell to the ground. My eyes went to the eyes of the pope. He and his ministers were around me. Guards and the police were around them. My eyes went to the fight. Sparks flew in all directions as the whole city seemed to go quiet watching this.

"Take her away from here! Take her to the Vatican!" Gabriel yelled as I felt the hands of those around try to lift me up. I wanted to go towards Gabriel and the demon but hands were holding me back.

"Please dear lady. Please come with us." The pope begged as my head turned and my eyes went to his.

"I am not gods' blood. I am no one special. Please. He didn't care when he took my family away from me. He didn't care when I was pierced by the sign post that left my flesh scarred. He doesn't care about me." I said as their eyes went wide. "Gabriel! Gabriel!" I screamed reaching out for him. I could smell my blood. I could feel the pain as the men around me tried to draw me back towards the Vatican. "Gabriel! I love you!" I cried out to him. A blast of sun light cut through the black clouds over Gabriel as his wings glittered and shined bright. As I watched a halo of gold appeared above his head. My legs grew weak as I groaned softly. My world was spinning as I slid towards the ground. The pope and his ministers gasped as their arms caught me. "Don't take me away from him. Please to the gods don't let me leave him." I begged softly. The pope's face was right before mine. His fingers brushed my red hair from my eyes as my eyes were closing.

"Stay with us dear lady. Please stay with us." He begged as my hand slid over the wound as I winced and yelped out and drew back my hand looking to my blood. My eyes went to Gabriel fighting with the demon.

"His name is Elric Graver." I breathed. "He's Catarina's brother. He thought Catarina betrayed the clan by marrying a Scotsmen. She never betrayed the clan. She used her magic to save lives and help those in need. She loved Richard of Ireland. She never married the Scottish king. You were in the wrong country. She never betrayed the clan. She loved her people. She was the first Wiccan blood to step foot upon this planet. She was the angel that came back to save this planet. Each time you kill the one she lives within you destroy part of your own sanity, Elric." I breathed out. The people in front of me were wide-eyed and staring. I pulled myself up as hands helped me. "Magic wasn't real before my family died. But magic courses through these veins. The magic is awake and won't let you take what isn't yours, Elric. Lord Richard Christian was a descendant of god. He loved Catarina. He gave her child that was taken away and their memories wiped of ever having a child together. You killed them both. You killed the magic of your clan with your greed." I hissed as I saw Elric turn with a snarl. His eyes glowed black as his blade blocked Gabriel's. "This is a place of god and forgiveness. I, Tessa Marie Draken, forgive you, Elric Graver of your sins. I forgive you. I am the daughter forgotten by man and woman. I am the blood of the gods. I am the angel returned." I breathed. The band at my throat began to glow bright as my body was surrounded by light. I felt arms take hold of me as my body rose up off the ground. My head lifted as my arms were open and palms lifted towards the sky. The light surrounded my body. "I give you my strength to send him where he belongs, Gabriel." I breathed as my eyes glowed. I felt the magic leave my flesh but my body was still held in the air.