Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes and put my head gently back on the pillow. His hand slowly and carefully reaches down between my legs. With the tip of his middle finger he brushes my anus. I wince, too sensitive. His finger moves up and touches the folds of my pussy. I wince again. He pulls his hand away, but I lick his finger and slowly guide it back over my crusted mound and place it on top of my clit, encouraging him to make gently circles. I think about the past four days and the party. How each climax had only made me hotter. Being the only one naked in the bar, the center of attention, servicing their desires, being chained down, the riding crop; fingers, tongues, cocks, toys, insisting on my body, demanding compliance in my white corset, being submissive with my ass in the air, mixing up pleasure and pain, my pussy and ass, taking everything. I climax for Vegas, against his finger.

I reach over, my body aching, and pick up the panties. Written in sharpie across the fabric, "Lily, There's $1,800, your share of the winnings. I'm sad you're not here. If I don't see you before our flights, be well, Kurt." I close my eyes, drop my head back, and think about my flight info and how much time I have.

12