Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fluttered shut when Rachal's lips pursed around her pearl, but the image of Denzil stroking his cock was burned behind her eyelids.

The young temptress sucked the porn star to orgasm. It didn't take long. The blonde felt the delicious pressure build in her body as Rachal's talented mouth paid homage to her. Fuck, that was good! She lifted her ass from the cushions as she exploded. Her love juices gushed forth like a spring. Rachal drank in the sweet nectar, her lapping tongue prolonging the sensational climax.

Lauren's eyes opened in time to see the hot young stud crossing the room.

*

Desmond was not a happy man. The wailing of the sirens hurt his ears. The noise continued even after the squad cars had pulled to a halt. He stared at them on the gravel outside of Big Eddie's mansion before turning his attention back to the two officers who had wrapped on the door.

"Your timing's off, boys," he sneeringly said. "The Boss ain't here."

"We're not interested in speaking to Big Eddie," the thickset cop laughed. He picked an imaginary hair from the lapel of his dark blue suit and cast a smug grin across at his partner.

The middle-aged cop beside him looked like he had seen it all. In his well-worn and threadbare suit, he provided quite a contrast to his younger partner. "Where is he, by the way?"

Desmond thought of his boss's assignment with Ming. He made no comment. He was too clever to be caught out in such a basic fashion. He gave his toothie smile and shrugged his shoulders.

"Is Katherine Forrest here?" he asked.

Desmond's face dropped. How the fuck did they know that?

"You got identification?" was all he could think to ask.

"I take it that's a yes," the older cop smirked.

His young partner reached inside the jacket of his well-cut suit and producing a slim wallet. He snapped it open.

"Dan Williams from LVPD," he said. "This is Detective Tom Jeffries from the District Attorney's office. Now before we take you in, Desmond..."

Desmond's eyes widened at the mention of his name.

"Oh yes, we know who you are. And we'll be having a longer conversation at some point. But first things first, Desmond. Please bring Miss Forrest to the door."

Desmond hesitated for a second, considering his options. He had none. He turned on his heels. He needed to warn Katherine to keep her mouth shut. God knows what the bitch might tell them.

Williams attempted to follow. Desmond heard the footsteps on the marble floor and spun around. "Let's see the warrant!" he spat.

Williams gave a soft smile. He retraced his steps to the door. "You want to brief Miss Forrest first?"

"Without a warrant, how are you gonna stop me," Desmond gloated.

"Easily enough," Jeffries answered. He stepped alongside his partner and nodded over Desmond's shoulder. "I take it you are Miss Forrest?"

Desmond spun around. Katherine was standing in the hallway, a shocked expression haunted her pale face.

"I'm Detective Tom Jeffries and this is Detective Williams. We need you to come with us to answer a few questions, Miss Forrest."

Katherine's mouth dropped. Her alarmed eyes flared at Desmond. "Do I have to?"

"You have to," snarled Williams. He ignored the overweight man and walked across to Katherine. As she took a step back, he took her arm. "Let's do this the easy way," he suggested.

"Tell them nothing," Desmond shouted, as Williams eased Katherine passed him.

The Detective stopped for a moment and ginned. "Why thank you, Desmond," he said, sticking his face as close as he could to the balding hood. "At least we now know she has something to tell..."

*

Rachel settled in next to Lauren as the blonde recovered from her orgasm. It was some time since she'd cum that hard and she was having trouble focusing. Denzil was sitting to her left. Rachal was on her right. The young girl leant in for a long, sensuous kiss. Lauren could taste her own juices.

"Ready for Denzil now?" the young temptress softly murmured, running her fingers through Lauren's thick pubic curls.

She had such a sexy way of talking. Her voice was so warm and sultry. Yet sweet, like audible honey. Then her words kicked into Lauren's mind. Ready for Denzil?

Rachel took Lauren's hand before she could think further. She slipped it onto Denzil's impressive hardness.

"Big, isn't he?" she seductively whispered.

She bent down to briefly suck on Lauren's right nipple before sliding her tongue to her soft ear. "Want to taste my Denzil's cock?"

Lauren moaned at the words.

Denzil straddled her sitting body. He adjusted himself so his big, black cock was level with her mouth. There was no finesse. He eased a hand around Lauren's neck and guided her mouth to his long shaft.

It took her a second to adjust. She stared into his black eyes as she snaked her hands to his hips. Her tongue slid along the underside of his thickness, coating it with saliva. Then she wrapped her mouth around him. As her lips worked on him in, she could feel her chin bounce against his black testicles. Or perhaps it was the other way around.

Rachal slipped down between her legs again. She lapped at the blonde. Long, powerful strokes of her tongue. Her boyfriend settled into a steady rhythm above her. Rachal looked up and saw that tiny beads of sweat were running down Denzil's face. His eyes were shut. He was clearly revelling in the moment.

The blonde raised a hand and caressed the bouncing testicles, surprised they were shaved smooth. His cock jumped in her throat at the contact. Letting out a low moan, he leant forward so that his arms rested on the back of the couch behind her head.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned.

Lauren would have smiled, except that her mouth was full. Her body was tingling from Rachal's tongue lashing. She eased her mouth back, attempting to catch her breath. Denzil would have none of it.

"I'm close, baby," he growled. His voice was deep and commanding. His right hand dug into her short blonde hair and pulled her mouth back onto him.

He was big. But in her profession, Lauren had taken bigger. The blonde swallowed him all the way. He growled again. She slid him back out, repeating the movement several times, fucking him with her mouth. The tension in his balls under her hand told her he was nearly ready to cum. She squeezed first his right testicle and then his left.

That was enough to send him over the edge. He bent forward as he fired into her mouth. Round after round splattered against the back of her throat. With some difficulty, she took all he could offer.

As she began to lick him clean, she felt him jerk back. Rachal had pulled him away. She took his place. Straddling Lauren's hips, she pulled the blonde's mouth to her needy sex. Her g-string was gone. Lauren caught a glimpse of the girl's completely bald pussy before the girl began to thrust herself against her face. Rachal's fingers dug into her short hair. The girl was insatiable.

The porn queen was being used and she loved it. A second mini orgasm ran through her as Rachal violently face-fucked her. Then the young woman exploded, flooding Lauren's mouth as she howled like a banshee.

*

The day had been good to Daniel. Last year's champion had received more than his share of cards. He had made the right moves when he needed to. Each coin flip had gone his way. His chip stack had him placed in the leading five positions. It had been one of those days when his concentration had been total.

Since Holly had joined the table some time ago, they had remained out of each other's way. With ten players remaining, the sole requirement was to reduce the field by one. And at four o'clock in the morning, that seemed a good idea. That would give them their final table. An it would allow everyone to get some sleep.

As was usual at this stage, play was cautious. No one wanted to be the last player out before the Final Table. Apart from the odd move when a short stack pushed all-in and somehow survived, play was routine. Then Daniel was dealt pocket Nines.

He made the normal three times the big blind raise. Everyone folded around to the button. Holly stared at him for a while. He managed to keep his eyes trained on her face and attempted to put her on a hand. He had the feeling she had something big and was working out how much to raise. It was a surprise when she simply called.

The flop was as bad as it could be for Daniel. Ace-King-Queen. All hearts.

He had to find out where he was. He made another raise. Half the pot.

Holly sat impassively as she contemplated her next move. With a soft sigh, she announced, "All-in."

Daniel shook his head as the noise in the room stepped up a couple of levels. No heroics. He turned his pocket nines over as he threw them away. Holly showed her Three-Two of clubs. The collective gasp from the table and spectators shook the room.

"I knew you wouldn't want to knock me out, Daniel," she grinned mischievously.

It was a confident but reckless move. Daniel thought back to the kid that had outplayed him with the Five-Three of hearts last year. He hoped Holly did not suffer the same fate. He wanted them both at the final table. The next hand he got his wish.

His and Holly's nemesis, Texas Dollie, had built up a sizeable chip lead. He called another small-stack all-in with pocket threes. They held up against the Ace-Jack and the table went wild.

The remaining players congratulated themselves. Daniel walked around and gave Holly a warm hug. Her excitement was such that even through his thin shirt, he could feel her hard nipples press against his chest.

"Unbelievable," he said, not knowing whether he meant their achievement or her body's reaction. "Congratulations!"

"Like the move?" she asked with a grin.

His eyebrows shot up. "Let's just say it was interesting at that stage of the tourney," he said.

"Well," she laughed, "now you know I have balls, as well as tits."

*

When Rachal rolled away in a sweaty heap of naked, bronzed flesh, Lauren's eyes focused once again on Denzil. The athletic, nude man was hunched over the coffee table, where he was cutting up lines of coke with a credit card. Rachal's purse sat open next to it.

Her nose and body tingled at the sight of the fine white powder. "You party, right?" Denzil asked in that deep voice of his.

"I used to." She'd been addicted to it, in fact, for a while. It had taken her months to get off of it, but she still enjoyed the occasional line before going out to a club or with a lover.

"Lady's first?" he asked, rolling up a crisp hundred dollar note and handing it to her.

"What the hell," she shrugged, dipping low and snorting the line quickly.

"My turn," Rachal said, taking the bill from the blonde and inserting it into her cute little nostril.

"What would your father say?" Lauren teased.

"Fuck him," the younger girl giggled as the cocaine-rush hit her.

"I have," Lauren laughed, feeling her own chemical confidence infuse her mind.

"TMI, sugar. TMI!"

As Denzil did his line, Samuel Smith's daughter turned to Lauren. "So, want to fuck my Denzil?" The girls laughed, everyone in the room knowing the answer to that question.

Denzil stood up and stretched, giving both girls a good look at his Adonis-like body. Lauren's body tingled and it was more than just the drugs.

"Do you even have to ask?"

Rachal giggled again, exchanging a quick look with her boyfriend. "Well, there's one hitch," she said, crawling across the couch to the other girl. "You see, Denzil and I have seen every movie you've been in..." The thought of these two hot young lovers watching her blue films sent a shiver right down into Lauren's sex. "And we've always loved you, but..."

She glanced at Denzil, who'd taken a seat on the other side of Lauren. "But you've gotta lose the bush, baby," he finished.

It wasn't the first time she'd gotten this kind of advice. Her agent had been pressing her for some time to shave herself, and there were the fan letters and e-mails. But she'd started to think of her wide triangle of curls as her 'look.'

"I can't," she said as Rachal's fingers passed into her pubic hair.

"Come on, honey. Give it a try... you'll love it..." She kissed the side of Lauren's neck and slipped two fingers into her warm pussy. God, that felt good. "Denzil doesn't fuck anything but..."

Lauren thought of Rachal's best friend, and the brunette's little tab of hair. "What about Demi... er, Chloe" she asked as she felt her will weaken. She'd been curious, sure, and most of the other girls in the industry had gone clean shaven.

"Chloe's a lesbian, remember? She won't even do Denzil. But I think you want to."

Lauren heard Denzil's sharp sniff as he did another line off her coffee table. She pulled herself away from the other girl's sensual hands. The black man handed her the rolled bill and she quickly took another hit of blow.

Denzil was there when she opened her eyes, looking as beautiful as ever. He kissed her with strong, full lips. She melted into his powerful arms. "I have an image," she tried to explain, stroking his face. He had a beautiful bone structure and a strong, masculine jaw. "People have come to expect a certain look..."

"Which is why I want you to do this, baby," he rumbled. So sexy. Were they actually getting off on this control? She had a film scheduled to shoot in two days, the evidence would be all over the Internet in weeks.

He set her down on the couch, sliding his hard body over hers. She felt him press against her pussy, shuddering as the crown bumped against her swollen clitoris. She opened her legs wider, sliding her bottom down to get into position. Denzil saw right through her, hoisting himself up with an arm on either side of her.

"Uh uh... doesn't the porn queen want to give her biggest fans what they want?" Again, he lowered his body to hers, the head of his cock carving up along her oily furrow.

Lauren groaned, feeling sweat bead on her forehead. It would grow back, she started to rationalize. And these were her fans... "Uh God," she felt Denzil slid inside of her for a moment. She arched her back, throwing her hips against him to feel more, but he rolled to one side.

"Rach'll take care of you, baby," he whispered, stroking her face and covering her neck in kisses. When she looked down, she saw Samuel Smith's daughter between her legs, smiling up with those luminous brown eyes.

Rachal had a little pair of clippers in her hand. "Just tell me when and I'll do it," she said.

Lauren sighed. "I..."

Denzil kissed down her neck and out along her swollen breasts. His pink tongue circled her nipple. Just this one time, she reasoned. For this sexy young couple.

"Do it," she practically whimpered, completely at the mercy of this girl and her hot boyfriend.

Rachal's eyes flared as she went to work. She had a soft touch, teasing her as she trimmed back Lauren's familiar dark blonde curls. Denzil kept her distracted, continuing to pleasure her breasts with his hands and mouth, kissing her slowly every few minutes.

Things got fuzzier once Rachal began to shave her. If she knew it felt this good to go bare, she'd have converted years ago! Carefully, erotically, the younger girl reduced Lauren's once immaculate thatch to nothing. Not a strip. Not a tab. Not a single curl.

"Voila," Rachal said, washing the shaving cream away with a damp face cloth. "Magnifique!"

Hesitantly, Lauren looked down at herself. At her newly hairless mound. "Geez," she whispered, touching herself. It felt like being touched by a stranger. What was the porn world going to say about this?!

Right then and there, she'd didn't care. She turned to Denzil, opening her legs wide and fingering herself. "I hope this is satisfactory?" she said, feeling her body surge with sexual confidence. His eyes glowed. "You gonna fuck me now?"

Rachal's hot boyfriend didn't need to be asked twice. The blonde pushed him onto his back, his long, thick cock already thrusting skyward, ready for action. Rachal was there to help, wrapping her hands around Lauren's breasts, as the blonde straddled her boyfriend. She lovingly guided his black cock inside her blonde lover.

"God that looks hot, baby," he groaned, his voice strained. His eyes were on their union, as the very dark skin of his cock penetrated the very white skin of her pussy.

One of Rachal's hands drifted off her tits and down between her legs. "Doesn't it feel so much better?" she whispered into Lauren's ear as her fingers walked across her sensitive skin.

It did, Lauren had to admit, as an orgasm began to swell up. It abso-fucking-lutely did! She came hard, sent even higher by Rachal's stroking fingers and Denzil's thick manhood.

They shifted, twisting their sweaty, naked bodies on the couch until Denzil was behind Lauren and the blonde had her face buried in Rachal's sweet, young pussy.

"How do you like him?" Rachal taunted. "Was it worth it?"

Lauren tongued all around the other girl's sweet folds, occasionally teasing higher, kissing up her smooth mound to tug the string of diamonds that dangled from the girl's navel. But every time, the impatient girl would push her back down.

Lauren had learned over the past year in the business that while a big cock was always nice, it really did come down to how the guy used it. Denzil knew how to use his and had the stamina to keep his strong, powerful strokes going long after most guys would have wheezed out. He was just big enough to hit all the proper places without hurting her, and did so, again and again.

She came twice before she even sensed he was close, and had dutifully gotten Rachal off with her.

Sweat-slick and heaving with pleasure, Rachal twisted around and crawled beneath Lauren, sixty-nining her while at the same time bringing her up-close and personal with her boyfriend's driving cock and swollen balls. She alternated what she sucked, driving the two lovers into a frenzy. Lauren buried her face in Rachal's pussy as she met each of Denzil's thrusts, jamming her hips back against him.

Faster and faster they fucked, licked, rammed, and cried. Harder and harder. Another minute passed as each fought off their own climaxes, working to push their partners over the edge first. It was Denzil who succumbed to the two women, emptying his swollen balls into the porn queen. Lauren followed shortly behind, screaming into Rachel's sex as she lost it. Rachal's muffled cries filtered out from under them as cum dripped from their union, coating her young, beautiful face in her lovers' combined juices.

Lauren collapsed forward. She had just enough energy to roll onto her side. Rachal crawled free, but kept her mouth on the blonde's freshly shaven pussy. She wasn't going to let a single drop of Denzil's cum go to waste.

Her black boyfriend slipped down to the floor between the sofa and coffee table, lazily carving out more lines of from the cocaine. Lauren licked her lips in anticipation. This was sending her back to a year ago...

After taking turns bumping up, Rachal and Lauren made out for a few minutes as Denzil recovered. "We've got enough coke to last us through the night," she whispered, stroking the blonde's face. "And we're only just getting started."

The girls kissed again before Rachal pushed herself back, leaning away from the blonde and intertwining their legs. Lauren gasped as their pussies came together, their slick, soft skin gliding and grinding into one another. Lauren had done this with other girls before – Ming had introduced her to the art of tribbing – but it had never been this good before. This felt truly raw.

"How's that, sugar?" Rachal asked cutely, settling back on her arms as she gyrated.

Lauren couldn't speak intelligibly. She closed her eyes and stroked back, feeling yet another orgasm build as her clit played across the other girl's supple vagina. When Rachal added her fingers to the mix, she came again.