Vegas Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Mario had escorted Katherine to the dressing room and then left her outside the door. This was the same room in which she had fucked Daniel, Katherine thought. The recollection of that seduction, combined with the effect of the tranquiliser and then Joshua's unfinished masturbation of her, only served to increase the arousal running throughout her body. She felt light headed as she knocked lightly on the door and briefly waited for Grace to respond before hesitatingly entering.

"Katherine!" Grace enthused, her tone so sincerely infectious that it increased Katherine's arousal. "What are you doing here?"

Grace was pleased with her acting prowess, pretending that it was a surprise to see the red haired woman. Normally she would not even have been at the Club at this time but she had her instructions from Joshua and was determined to carry them out. She knew that his plan was thorough and that she needed to seduce this attractive, freckled woman before Lisa's plane arrived from New York.

Katherine's drugged mind whirled lazily as she attempted to explain her conversation with Joshua, unsure how much to say. Certainly she had no intention of mentioning the way his hands had aroused her, and without being too obvious, she wanted Grace to know how happy she was to be there helping her.

"So with today's event being cancelled, Joshua asked me to help out with anything you need to make sure you are relaxed before tonight's performance," she garbled.

Grace widened her eyes as she nodded, as if in indication that she was unaware of what Katherine was telling her. In fact, she knew full well that there had been no event today. It had been a false booking to allow them to lure Katherine back to the Club to spend time with Grace.

"I... I can't believe you are going to be singing with Lisa Welles," Katherine gushed, pushing a loose strand of red hair back into place. "That's so cool, Grace. Have you met her before?"

Grace sat back in the big couch and allowed her patterned dress to ride up her tanned thighs. She watched as Katherine's gaze followed the movement.

"Yes, I had an incredible experience with her in London," she responded, giggling to herself but making no effort to explain further. "But we have never sung together so I have to say I'm feeling pretty nervous."

That much at least was true. She had felt a nervous excitement just to be seeing Lisa again, although they had enjoyed a long conversation on the phone that morning before Lisa had left New York. There would be no time for rehearsal and Lisa wanted to ensure that the song they used at the end of their duet was comfortable enough for both of them whilst strong enough to make the impact she wanted.

And they had agreed that Grace would stay the night with Lisa at her hotel, the luxury Four Seasons at the end of the Strip. Grace had not yet worked out what to say to Daniel but after his betrayal of her, she considered that the least of her problems.

"So then," she said to Katherine, watching the green eyes alternate between her face and the large amount of exposed thigh. "How exactly are you going to help me relax?"

Katherine ran a hand through her hair. She felt flustered, unsure of exactly what she should be doing but knowing that she felt out of place just standing there ogling this woman's tanned thighs. For someone who liked to be in control, she knew that right now she was feeling well out of her depth.

"I.. I don't know, Grace," she weakly responded. "What would help?"

The brunette shrugged her shoulders, leaning further back in the chair and slowly crossing her legs, allowing the dress to ride higher. She noted Katherine blush as her beautiful, sparkling eyes again dropped to Grace's thigh and she was quite sure that she could see the red haired woman's

Katherine slid her eyes back to meet Grace's gaze, watching entranced as the singer's full,

"The thing that relaxes me more than anything..." began Grace, "Is sex."

She watched as Katherine's blush deepened and the nipples became more prominent. She knew the signs and this girl was up for it, there was no doubt.

"You came on quite strong to me at the shoot!" Grace added.

Katherine's green eyes widened, in surprise. "I came on strong...?" she began to say, but was cut off.

"And the thing is," continued Grace. "It was such an incredible experience. It was a real turn on, Katherine. In fact, I can feel myself becoming aroused again at the memory. You are such a beautiful woman, you know."

Katherine was speechless. And she was very, very aroused. But before she could respond, Grace stood up and walked across to the chair beside the dressing table. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she smiled and then swung around in her chair to face the bashful redhead.

"I know. Why don't you help me with my make up?"

She picked up the assorted cosmetics on the dressing table and carefully placed them at her feet. Looking over at Katherine, she raised an eyebrow.

"Well?" Grace said as the redhead hesitated. "Come and kneel down here beside me. You can start with my face."

Katherine wondered why she had put everything on the floor.

"Surely it will be easier at the desk...." she began.

Grace laughed and shook her head.

"No, I don't want to look in the mirror until you've finished," she exclaimed. "It will be a surprise!"

Katherine hesitantly dropped to her knees in front of Grace, who leaned forward to allow her full access to her stunning face. Katherine began by applying a hint of eyeliner, followed by a flesh-toned eye shadow.

It was an erotically charged situation and Katherine was so close to the brunette that Grace's soft perfume filled her nose. She moved back to search amongst the cosmetics, although it was more to allow herself some breathing space as she felt her arousal circulate around her body. But rather than help the situation, her temperature was further raised when she turned back.

She realised that somehow Grace's dress had ridden up so that she could actually see the black thong she was wearing. When she leant back in, she brushed against Grace's naked thighs, feeling her stimulation build further with every feather-light touch against the soft skin. As she began to apply a shining layer of deep red lipstick, she felt Grace slightly adjust herself so that her bare thighs locked around Katherine's hips, holding her firmly in position.

"There's no point in applying any lipstick," Grace murmured softly, her hands coming up to hold Katherine's face. "It will only come off when you kiss me."

They stared at each other, silently. The air between them was electric. Grace wanted the redhead to make the first move and was giving her every opportunity to do so. She knew that Katherine wanted to, but something was holding her back.

"Do you like tattoos?" Grace asked, her hands softly stroking Katherine's cheeks.

When the freckled, red head silently nodded, Grace leant back and adjusted the zip at the back of her dress. She eased the garment forward and away from her naked breasts, allowing Katherine a full view of her firm globes. Her nipples were as erect as those of the other woman and she turned slightly to better display her angel tattoo.

"What do you think of it?" she softly breathed.

"It's... it's beautiful," responded Katherine, her face and hands so close to Grace's superb, supple flesh.

"Would you like to touch it?" Grace breathlessly asked.

Katherine did not answer. Instead, she raised her right hand, tentatively at first, and reached out towards Grace's left breast. She traced along the tattoo with the tips of her fingertips, and then looked up into Grace's eager eyes. The brunette nodded encouragingly and Katherine smiled softly, still holding the gaze as her hand closed around the breast. She heard Grace moan as she gently kneaded the flesh, feeling the soft firmness in the palm of her hand.

"Yes," whispered Grace, giving permission for Katherine to make the next move.

With that, the redhead lowered her lips and took the erect nipple in her mouth, sucking it inside and rolling her tongue around the hard nub. Hearing Grace moan, she moved to her right breast and repeated her movements, but this time softly biting the nipple between her teeth, shaking her head as she did so. Grace gasped as Katherine alternated between breasts and nipples, growling as she did so.

Katherine then eased back onto her haunches and reached across to pull Grace's patterned dress down and off her body, the brunette lifting her pert bottom to accommodate the movement. Looking back into Grace's eyes, she saw her nod once more and accepting the sign of approval, Katherine's nimble fingers reached for the thong and slid it down and away too.

Her eyes narrowed in lust as she took in the short, vertical stripe of tight brown curls and she was unable to contain herself. Any thoughts of a slow seduction were driven out of her mind as she roughly pushed the long legs apart, allowing her mouth to immediately attack the welcoming vulva. Ignoring the soreness of her knees along the carpet, her hot mouth honed in on Grace's labia, alternately licking, probing and sucking in line with the deep moans she heard in her ears.

Grace's grasping fingers were in Katherine's hair, pulling tightly as she urged on the beautiful, freckled woman in her endeavours. Any thoughts of revenge had taken a back seat to the sensations of pleasure that reverberated around her body and the lack of experience from this young woman, compared to Lisa, was more than made up for by the sheer raw enthusiasm of her efforts.

Katherine's fingertips were stroking Grace's naked thighs as her probing tongue sought out the pleasure spots that brought the loudest moans. Grace was now tightly gripping Katherine's red hair and thrust her thighs against the woman as she began to approach her short destination. The whole situation was such a turn on and Grace was quickly spiralling out of control.

It was when the lips took hold of her tiny pink clitoris, sucking it inside her eager mouth, that she finally came. Her body jerked uncontrollably body as Katherine's inexperienced but eager to learn tongue took her over the edge and she wrapped one foot around the redhead's back, holding her in position against her thrusting hip movements. Her orgasmic bliss was prolonged as she felt Katherine's dear, sweet tongue continue to fuck her throughout her orgasm.

*

During the dinner break, Norman Chad grabbed Daniel and asked him for another interview, but with a difference. This time he was to be interviewed in the chair beside the poker table that he had seen so often on television. It took a while for the production team to explain what was required, when to provide the straight face for the camera, when to smile and when not. And of course, it took even longer to record Daniel's narration that would then be built into the piece.

This really was the big time, he told himself with a smile, after completing the endless retakes just in time to resume after the break. He made a mental note to tape the piece when eventually it made its way onto British television. Returning to the table, he found himself feeling positive and for good luck, he stroked his crystal harder than ever.

It worked. He caught pocket Aces in the very first hand after the break and being in early position he made a moderate 5,000 raise, hoping that someone would go over the top. He had not played that many hands today and did not want to scare everyone off. The strategy succeeded. Annie Duke was in the big blind and re-raised to 12,000. Not wanting to push too hard, Daniel simply flat called.

The flop was no help, but a good one for Daniel. Seven-Four-Nine.

Unless Annie had flopped a set, Daniel knew he was well ahead. But that did not stop the aggressive Annie from betting, pushing another 25,000 chips into the pot. As she had Daniel over two to one in chips, Daniel knew that if she had the set, he would be leaving the tournament very shortly. But if she had, there was nothing he could do about that. He was not going to be outplayed and that was that. He responded by pushing all-in.

Annie stared at Daniel, who at first tried to match her stare but then looked down and kept his gaze on his hole cards. Daniel knew that the delay meant she had not hit her set and put her on a high pair or possibly Ace-King. He knew he was ahead, but was not sure if he wanted a call, just in case she should suck out on him.

Then, after a long time of staring, Annie folded. She carelessly tossed her cards across the table towards the dealer.

"Nice hand," she acknowledged.

Three hands later, Daniel pulled pocket sixes. Joe Awada opened with a small raise and Daniel just called. The flop was King-Queen-Seven and both checked.

The turn was an Eight and Awada bet the size of the pot.

Daniel was pretty sure he had nothing but knew he needed to find out. What would he do sitting in front of his computer he thought, and then made the same play. He re-raised. Awada folded immediately. Four hands after the break and Daniel had won two of them, displaying in the process to everyone at the table that he was not going to be pushed around.

Meanwhile, Esfandiari had been struggling for some time. To make matters worse, he lost the next three good-sized pots in succession and his demeanour was beginning to show the frustration he was feeling. As the session continued, his cards seemed to dry up completely and the magician just could not get going.

As they had approached the money positions each table was being run on the same clock, with dealers at the remaining tables coordinating their hands to prevent players slow playing their way into the money or a higher position. It was announced that there were eighty one players remaining and, on the final hand before the next break, Esfandiari and Daniel clashed.

Daniel raised 10,000 on the button with Ace-Ten of diamonds. Esfandiari was in the big blind and after thinking for a little while, simply flat called.

The flop was Ace-Six-Five, giving Daniel top pair and a flush draw.

Esfandiari checked and Daniel mad a small raise of 5,000, allowing the magician to make a move. He did, check-raising to 20,000 in total. Daniel was pretty sure he had him, and knew that even if he was wrong, he had the nut flush draw to go with his top pair. He moved all-in.

Whereas previously Daniel had eyeballed his opponents after such a move, he made an instant decision that from here on he would simply stare down at his cards in such situations. He was playing against a higher class of opponent and wanted to give away absolutely nothing. He held his crystal in his right hand whilst patiently waiting for Esfandiari to fold.

But the magician was in no hurry. He gave what seemed like little amused grunts as he considered the position, rippling the chips through the fingers of both hands. His thought process went on for a long time and Daniel assumed he was simply attempting to put him through the mill before folding his cards.

Then he heard Esfandiari simply say, "Okay."

Daniel looked up with the expectation of raking in the chips after the fold, only to see that he had not folded. He watched in amazement as Esfandiari pushed the rest of his chips into the pot. Despite the announcement of the break, most of the other players had stayed to watch the hand and a buzz rippled around the table.

"Give me a diamond please, dealer," Esfandiari requested, standing up and turning over the King-Eight of diamonds.

When Daniel turned over his hand, Esfandiari knew he was beaten.

"Nice hand, sir," he graciously said, slipping into his jacket. "I guess I don't want a diamond after all. I need runner, runner."

The Two of clubs on the turn closed him out.

The prize money was paid out from eightieth place onwards and Esfandiari's exit on the bubble meant that Daniel would cash. After his Omaha performance, this was simply unbelievable to him and inside he was bursting with pride and adrenalin.

At the break, he discovered to his delight that the third day was scheduled for an early close. It seemed that after two long days when the action had stretched until long after midnight, the idea was to allow the remaining players the opportunity to get some rest before entering the two final days. The intention for the remainder of the day was to whittle the field down to the final forty-five who would still be standing when play commenced tomorrow.

Once they had restarted, it did not take long. Within ten minutes Jennifer Harman had been knocked out in forty-seventh place, and Howard Lederer immediately followed in forty sixth position, both victims of the river and both collecting $40,000. Annie left the table to console her brother, whilst everyone else began cheering in delight. There were forty-five players left. That resulted in nine tables to play tomorrow, with a payout of $50,000 for the next nine players to exit.

As Daniel found himself in tenth position with 264,500 chips, he was hoping to do a little better than that.

*

Joshua was a happy man. He had watched Grace and Katherine from the privacy of his office and now had the tape locked away for use in the future should it ever become necessary. Grace had returned to see him after Katherine had left the club and they had fucked again for the second time that day, relieving the growing arousal he had been feeling since his encounter with the redhead.

Grace was happy too. Shortly after servicing Joshua she

Tomorrow was another day and whilst she had agreed to Joshua's plan for one more session with the redhead, which he said was necessary to drive a big enough emotional hole between Katherine and Daniel, she did not need to think of that for now. Time passed quickly as the two women sat in the dressing room, Grace filling in the detail missing after their telephone conversation before they rehearsed their way through their planned performance with each other.

As it approached the time for Grace's performance, she felt herself become more and more excited. "Lisa, I am so looking forward to tonight!" she enthused for the umpteenth time in the last hour.

The blonde star just laughed, and repeated what she had said each time in answer.

"Do you mean tonight on stage or tonight at the hotel?"

That set them both off into another round of laughter and it was almost a disappointment when Samuel himself eventually interrupted them.

"Okay, ladies, it's time to get it on," he boomed.

The intention was for Grace to do her usual performance for an hour before Lisa joined her for a half an hour's joint session in advance of her own finishing spot. Lisa helped Grace to her feet and gave the brunette a long, lingering hug.

"Guess you better get going, girl," she softly said. "I'll be watching. Good luck... and knock 'em dead," she said.

Heading for the stage, Grace was even more nervous than she had felt for her very first performance. But that immediately disappeared when her appearance was met with loud applause and from the moment she started her first song, she knew that this was going to be a special evening. The audience knew that too. They were really up for it, stamping their feet and cheering after every rendition.

The hour passed in no time and as Grace finished her final song, she heard the crowd go wild as Lisa walked on stage behind her, carrying a microphone.

"Darn, that was absolutely great," she said, looking deep into Grace's eyes as if she was the only one there. "I am so proud of you!" Then she turned to the audience, "What do you think?" she asked.

The audience went wild again.

"Well, there's your answer" she smiled.

This woman knew how to work a crowd, Grace thought. She was giddy with excitement at Lisa's encouraging words and then felt the blonde take her hand.