Vegas Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't sweat it girl, we are gonna knock them dead!" she whispered, before enthusiastically telling the audience, "Okay, folks, let's rock!"

The next thirty minutes went exceptionally well. As arranged, their first song started out slow, with Grace singing the introduction before allowing Lisa's gravelly vocals to come in and take over. They complemented each other well and as Grace spotted Samuel and Joshua at the front of the audience, she knew exactly how much she owed to them both.

As they hit their final song together, Lisa went into overdrive, strutting and flaunting her golden tanned body as the audience clapped and cheered. She had the crowd in the palm of her hand, her hips swaying as the tempo increased, and Grace felt ten feet high. As they reached the chorus, the audience exploded.

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?"

Their voices complimented each other and as they sang, the two women went into an impromptu performance of bumping and grinding their bodies at each other, and then at the people watching.

"Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya da da.

Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya here.

Mocha Chocolata ya ya.

Creole Lady Marmalade.

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? "

Grace felt so at home with her girlfriend superstar and when they ended the song, in perfect unison, the audience went absolutely wild. They stood and cheered for what seemed like a good five minutes until Grace felt weak at the knees.

"Ladies and gentlemen," boomed out Lisa, waiting for the audience to calm. "Folks, let me tell you that you have a new star in your midst, and I'm delighted to be associated with her tonight."

Grace was blushing furiously but bursting with pride. Lisa took her hand and made her bow, before kissing her on the cheek and leading further applause as the new singing star left the stage.

*

Grace sat alone in the dressing room for a good five minutes, crying her eyes out in happiness as she looked at herself in the dressing table mirror. She heard a soft knock at the door and seemingly without waiting for an answer, she saw through the reflection in the mirror that Samuel had walked in behind her. He immediately took her in his big arms but all that did was bring forth another bout of tears.

"Grace, that was wonderful." His big voice softly said, "Now do you believe me?"

"I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you, Samuel," she responded, still sobbing against his chest.

"Sssh," he softly replied, stroking her soft, brown hair.

His tenderness was a side to him that Grace had not yet seen. She thought back to her two earlier bouts of lovemaking with Joshua, and her sex in this very room with Katherine. As she looked up into his fatherly eyes, despite the night ahead planned with Lisa, she knew what she wanted to do. Her hands dropped to his trousers and one by one, unfastened the buttons and unbuckled his belt.

No words were exchanged as she pushed him forcefully down into the huge leather

He could see how much she wanted this and watched in quiet satisfaction as she took his hard, contoured penis in her slim hand and forcefully guided the rounded head between her open thighs. She was purring like a cat as she did so and Samuel reached up and cupped her voluptuous breasts. They seemed so large and full with their long, hard dark nipples sticking out towards him.

It did not take long. She told him not to move and then began to rock back and forth on him, slowly at first and then faster. Finally, she was like a dervish as she fucked him and as he closed his eyes whilst this amazing woman slid his penis in and out of her golden body, he felt himself he begin to shudder.

"Cum, baby. Cum," she whispered. He did.

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either send feedback, vote... or ideally do both.