All Comments on 'Vegas Date Night'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
inthedarkfriendinthedarkfriendover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

After reading your other stories I find this one to be very erotic. It shows a whole different approach that shows how much you loved to be watched as your hubby makes love to you.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Why Not...

Los Vegas is always a gamble. If the Writer's male character wants to show his wife off to everyone - hey whatever turns him on. This is a pretty far reaching fantasy, but it takes all kinds. Now that's what I call a Loving wife; Oh, yeah, and he's what I call a crazy husband. Fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmmm

Pretty hot, but the husband is playing with fire, he needs to be careful, or she will become anyone's slut, and he will have a real problem. And contrary to your prefacing remarks, if you have your characters behave in unrealistic situations, the readers will shoot you down about aids, std's and other possible scenarios. I mean, the stories do have to contain realism. They have to be for the most part believeable.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
I think I read this before!

I am not saying you plagarized but this story is a lot like a couple of dozen others I have read. Keep your paragraphs smaller, Since you are dealing with descriptions and narrative for the most part, smaller paragraphs make th ereading easier.

My bigget problem with thi is that if you have been to Vegas you know they hate ANYTHING which will detract from the primary mission which is to have you gamble your money away! :-)

C

werdsmithwerdsmithover 17 years ago
liked it a lot

I'd clean up the first paragraph a little, but the content was great. Could have been longer, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Werd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can see this happening

Much more likely than the guy giving her away.

Well done and interesting.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Liked it

I liked the story. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...sometimes...

WritherWritherover 17 years ago
Hot but could be hotter....

I really liked the images you have of the wife pressed up against the glass with the husband spanking her. I think you could have lengthened this part a little; the sub-dom vibe is so hot at this part. I like the way the husband kinda dominates everyone, even the kid who is watching.

Suggestions: Try and make a more vivid picture. Like, more details about the position she's in when the guy comes in...more description about the way Mike is fucking her.

Also, you spelled champagne wrong. It's spelled "champagne" and doesn't need a capital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
champaign/champagne

To all you ignorant fools and philistines:

champaign: Extensive tract of level open land

Champaign: A university town in east central Illinois adjoining Urbana

champagne: A white sparkling wine either produced in Champagne or resembling that produced there

Champagne: A region of northeastern France

oriondogoriondogover 17 years ago
My wife

would've had a heart attack if I did something like that. Thanks, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I could envision the entire story and, being from Vegas, it didn't seem impossible or improbable. Very well written and had me playing with myself the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Picky, picky, picky

This site is for sex, fun and fantasy - and this one fits the bill. Don't want sex? Don't want fantasy? Go somewhere else. I don't come here for reality!

I loved this story and even though my husband and I are very conservative in our 35 years of great sex, I CAN imagine he would do this and I WOULD enjoy it!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good but

This story was very good but I would have payed the guy to stay and if he wanted to fuck her he would have to give her the money. Why leave her as a slut when she could be a whore, and loving it.

JCanuckJCanuckover 15 years ago
Everyone wins in Vegas!

Vegas is an oddly sexy place where pretty much anything can and will happen so couple stories are even more sexy in this location. Having been there recently and spending some time in a casino with the gf there were a lot of fantasies running through my mind for her to be the star. Enjoyed your story a lot and especially how he was showing her off for anyone to see.

Thanks for sharing!

JC

stephanie_websterstephanie_websterabout 14 years ago
Vegas

I want to go with you to Vegas!

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 10 years ago
That was great!!!

This was a very hot story. I loved it and there is no way that this is the end of the story. This has to be just the beginning of a week long series of a lovely woman getting fucked by at least 3 or 4 other men while hubby watches. Oh so damn hot to have your wife pleased by more than one cock. Knowing that as a husband we can give this gift to our wives to experience and let the other men have a little fun also. But in the end it is the husband that gets to keep her as he is the one she loves. Bring on chapter II please.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Delicious

You enjoyed Illinois with your srawberries. Makes as much sense as the rest of your story. Maybe you should try champagne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this premise but you have a LOT of spelling and grammatical errors throughout the story. Enough to catch the attention of the reader and they slow the reading and kind of put one off the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous