Vegas Gambit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was dripping with sweat, some running down Stacy's legs and some dripping from my own body directly onto her breasts and stomach. Our joining had been long and pleasurable and I knew that we each were ready for the ultimate ending, something that would come very shortly. I felt Stacy thrusting back at me with more urgency, picking up my own stroking and ramming my cock home faster and harder than before. Stacy grunted each time my cock bottomed out and sighed with pleasure as the rod was pulled out then slid back in. I knew that we were almost there, my own climax was even now working its way up my hard cock. I knew that Stacy would not let this happen unless she was ready for it, so I just went with the feeling and continued with my actions, knowing this is what Stacy wanted.

Just as I had anticipated, Stacy suddenly stopped her thrusting back at me, now quivering and convulsing on my cock with a series of screams that could have awakened the dead. I tried pushing into her further, but the muscles of her pussy had become paralyzed with her orgasm, my own cock clamped tightly enough that I could not pull out. Why would I want to pull out of that wonderful pussy, it was hot, wet and was now being filled with my own release. Jet after jet of hot semen forced its way through the contraction of my cock into her waiting womb, now filling to overflowing. Stacy removed her legs from my shoulders, putting them around my waist. She held onto me with arms and legs, shuddering beneath me as she continued to experience the aftereffects of the massive orgasm. I could feel the tremors shooting through her body, I was still held in place inside her pussy that had not yet released my cock from its tight grip. My own breathing was ragged and I could feel our 2 heartbeats synchronize as we lay there together. After several more minutes, our breathing had returned to almost normal and Stacy had been able to let my cock go and it regretfully pulled out. Stacy kissed me, not passionately, but slowly and sensually. Neither of us spoke, there was nothing to say for now. I ran my tongue quickly around the hard nipples of her breast, once again experiencing the saltiness of her sweat, this time produced by arousal and desire. As I finished my last licks, I slid off her body and we each held the other tightly and fell into a deep and well deserved sleep.

*****

We needed to be up early the next day, I had a 10 o'clock appointment with the Grand Jury and Stacy had to get to a class. We again took a quick shower together and then Stacy made breakfast. The night before had been wonderful, and I was uncertain if I would be able to concentrate during my testimony later this morning. I wasn't sure how long I would be there, but I had been contacted by the Secret Service and they wanted to speak to me after lunch. My day was pretty well filled and I would have been happier just to stay in bed with Stacy. Life goes on and we each knew that our time together was getting shorter, but first we had to take care of other obligations.

*****

I was sitting outside the courtroom where I would be testifying. I was waiting to be called in for my turn when I saw Detective Malloy walking by. I got up and said hello as he neared. He remembered that I had to testify today and acknowledged my greeting.

"I have some news for you. Might be good, I don't know. Still, you will find out sooner or later."

My curiosity was piqued and I asked what he was trying to say.

"We found a couple of bodies in the desert early this morning. One was a mob enforcer with 4 shots to his chest. I would bet that you did a good job with your shooting yesterday."

I wasn't sure what to say, I was glad to know I got him, but happiness did not seem appropriate. "You said that you found 2 bodies?"

"Yeah. The other was Vinnie G, he had a single shot to the back of his head." Malloy offered.

That really did surprise me. I kind of expected the other body, though not so quickly. I am not sure that I would have even been told if it had been found once I left town. On the other hand, Vinnie's death really came as a shock to me. The single shot in the head had all the markings of a mob hit.

"Vinnie? What happened? I thought he was one of the big fishes." I asked

"We don't really know too much just yet. I would guess that he just made too many stupid plays and was keeping a high profile. I am sure his bosses did not like the attention he was getting for them. We might never know."

"Hopefully this is the start of a house cleaning that will make the city safer and less hospitable to these guys. I'm sure that will make your job easier."

Malloy smiled, but said that there will always be someone else to take his place. Job security he called it. Then I was called into the room to give my testimony so I shook Malloy's hand and we parted.

Inside the courtroom, I sat in front of a number of people and was sworn in. I had to give some brief information about myself and then they asked me about my time in this city. I did not have a lot to offer, but went over the events of 4 months ago, leaving out the girls and any involvement they might have had in those events. I told them that one of the mob had been interested in the ability of various products to detect counterfeit bills. This might have been an anomaly since the conference was for security personnel, but occasionally outsiders would make their way in. However, I said his persistence and the manner of his questioning had made me suspicious and that had involved Vinnie. My investigative background let me see him for what he was. I told the district attorney that I had not contacted the police because I did not have anything that could be considered proof. All I had were suspicions and that probably wasn't enough to start a serious investigation. I had made the tape and sent it to the proper authorities and felt this was about all I could do at that point. The testimony lasted a bit over an hour and I was thanked and told I could leave, my obligation to the court satisfied.

One down and one to go, I thought. The Grand Jury testimony had been the main concern, I knew I was under oath and did not want to get into any huge lies that might come back on me. Now, all I had to do was speak with Secret service and get them pointed in the right direction for their own investigation.

I walked out of the municipal complex and into the heat of the day. A block down I saw a tavern and headed inside for a quick lunch. A turkey sandwich washed down with a cold beer had me ready for the afternoon's activity. I was to be in an office in the same municipal center at 1:30 so just took my time eating and wandered over about 1:20 to make my meeting on time.

At exactly 1:30 the 2 agents arrived and we went into a small conference room to talk. I could have described the agents without seeing them, both looked almost like twins. Each had the same dark suit, the red and blue tie with a white shirt and the regulation hair cut. Inside, there were 2 yellow legal pads in front of two chairs, each perfectly square with the edge of the table and each pad had 2 freshly sharpened pencils sitting next to it, each perfectly parallel to the edge of the pad. Just like I remembered from my Army life, one of the reasons I got out. Just too restrictive for me.

After brief introductions, we got down to the subject at hand, the counterfeit money that I had brought to their attention some 4 months ago. I repeated much of what I had told the Grand Jury, not wanting to involve Jen and her sister. I couldn't offer too much more than what I had told the police, I wasn't very privy to what had gone on with the funny money.

Our conversation was relatively brief, they were not quite as formal as the Grand Jury. Once I had told them everything I could, they thanked me for my service to my country and said that they would take my information and add it to their own investigation. Somewhat surprisingly, after what I perceived as the end of our talk, one of the agents started to open up to me about some of the other elements of their case.

He told me that the police had found Vinnie in the desert this morning, something I knew and told him the police had told me about that earlier. He said that they surmised that Vinnie was too big a detriment to the mob's plans and had taken care of him. According to their information, it had been his job to test the quality of the counterfeit money. If he could pass it at the casinos, they would consider it quality printing. He could also test the various casinos to see which ones might be better suited to pass the bogus bills. Evidently, the Excalibur had been the first on his list and he ended up blowing that test.

Once they found that Vinnie had been eliminated, the agents decided to move up their timetable and started picking up some of those involved. They had found the insider at the Excalibur and arrested him in the office of the security staff. He told them that Vinnie had become obsessed with me and my sisters. I offered that I wasn't sure what he meant by that statement, I was an only child. I hoped they would just attribute it to Vinnie's delusions and not look at me any further.

They had found the actual source of the printing, so the scheme was done for all practical purposes. That part of the investigation had been done in Los Angeles, though they were not able to link any of the main mob characters to the crime. I was starting to think the agent was actually human, but realized he just wanted someone to know what kind of work they did since most of it ended up being anonymous. We finished our conversation on a good note, I shook their hands and took my leave. I was relieved to know that at least the major driving force of concern for Jan and Jen had been eliminated. I knew they would be relieved to find out when I got back home.

*****

This was to be my last night in Las Vegas, so I called Stacy to see if she wanted to go out for dinner. She had finished her classes for the day and said she would prefer to cook dinner for me if I was up for some home cooking. She had done a fine job with the breakfasts she had made for us so why not.

"Do you like Italian?" she asked.

"It's my favorite." I replied.

"Good. Be prepared to taste the real thing, I come from a long line of Italian cooks."

I told her I would enjoy anything she made, but the thought of real Italian dishes was making my mouth water. I told her I was leaving the complex downtown and would be back at her place soon.

The odor of garlic and oregano were filling the air of Stacy's house as I entered. She had already started with the preparations for dinner and I soon found myself very hungry.

"Anything I can help you with?" I asked.

"I have everything under control for now. You can, however, open a bottle of wine. I like to enjoy a glass or 2 while I cook."

I asked which of several I saw she preferred and she said that a true Italian would only drink red. I selected the Cabernet and soon had the cork out and 2 glasses poured. I handed one to her and she kissed me quickly as a thanks. I took my own and offered a toast to our time together this week. I told her everything had gone better than expected and that things would be much calmer in Las Vegas for now. Stacy smiled as we clinked our glasses, but did not ask for details. I think she could assume plenty from what she had been exposed to for the past days, but she chose not to probe further.

I sat at the table as she cooked, watching her from behind and admiring her nice ass in the jeans that fit perfectly. I could also see her breasts that were still not confined by a bra jiggling under her shirt as she moved about the kitchen. Soon she announced that dinner was ready. Stacy had cooked homemade ravioli with sausage and plenty of gravy (that's sauce to you non-Italians). We had more wine and spent a leisurely dinner just talking and enjoying the food. After dinner I helped her clean up, Stacy telling me that few of the men she cooked dinner for would consider doing the dishes. I told her it was all part of my lessons growing up and that my own Italian grandmother would be very upset if I did not volunteer to help. We stayed at the table just talking and sipping wine for another 2 hours until it was time to go to bed.

I followed Stacy into the bedroom, and just like the night before, the moonlight coming in the window provided all the illumination we needed. I took off her t-shirt and found those breasts I had spent time admiring in so many ways. I again marveled at her body as it was presented to me in the light of a full moon, the shadows playing over her curves as her body moved with anticipation. This was to be our last night together and I did not want to hurry it. I took my time licking and sucking the nipples Stacy had first showed me in the casino bar. I wondered just how many others had been given that opportunity, but let that thought go, I was here with them in my mouth for now. I worked my way down to her stomach, again breathing in the scent of her cologne and tasting the essence of her body before I removed her jeans and the panties she wore. Stacy shivered again, the heat of the night letting me know it was not the temperature driving the movement I felt. I carried her to the bed and set her down with her face in the shadows, just as last night, while I took a minute to remove my own clothes slowly so she could appreciate the moment.

I lay down on the bed beside her and started to kiss, our bodies had moved together of their own volition. After several minutes of sensual kisses, I pulled back and looked at Stacy in front of me, looking directly into the sparkling spots that were all I could see of her eyes. Before I could say anything, Stacy asked "So cowboy, back to the wife and kiddies tomorrow?"

"Wife and kids?? Sorry Stacy, I don't have a wife, never been married." I answered, not sure where the question had come from.

"Girlfriend then?" Stacy asked another strange question.

"No girlfriend either."

"Certainly not a boyfriend!" Stacy asked with a laugh.

"Absolutely not! What's with all the questions? Why would you think I had someone waiting at home for me? Am I just another of the 'Joe tourist' guys you told me about the other night?"

Stacy took a minute to answer, thinking about her response. "No, I don't think you are Joe tourist. I have pretty good judgment when it comes to people, my ex husband aside. You don't strike me as the kind to be putting on airs and expecting the female population of Las Vegas to stand in line to bed you. Still, I have seen something in your eyes as you have been making love to me. It isn't something very noticeable but it has been there on a couple of occasions. Something that makes me think you are somewhere else at that moment." Stacy finished speaking, and then softly kissed me before I could reply.

I also had to take a minute to form my answer. I did not want to hurt her, but she was probably right about me being in another place at times.

"I apologize if I have not been giving you 100% of my attention. If not, it certainly wasn't intentional. You have been great here with me and you deserve the truth, but it is complicated."

Stacy giggled a bit, "Complicated is what guys say when they don't want to explain something."

"I don't have a problem explaining, but it is just a little complicated to explain. As I said, I don't have a wife or girlfriend waiting at home. I do, however, have 2 women ... "

Stacy interrupted "And you can't decide between the two?"

I started again. "It is more complicated than that. They are sisters."

"You don't want to choose one and hurt the other." Stacy finished the thought, although not completely accurately.

"Well, not exactly that either. They both live with me and I sort of share them."

Stacy's eyes got big, something I could see even in the low light. "I guess you were not kidding about complicated. How do they feel about being shared?"

"Actually, they share me too. So far, we all get along and things just seem to work out for us this way. I don't think it will last forever, but for now we are all happy with the arrangement." I explained.

"They must be special sisters to be able to share one man. I don't know if I could do that even if I did have a sister."

"They have their moments, but so far we have been able to work out any disagreements." I offered. "Does this weird you out at all?"

"Not really. I am not sure how you manage to make it work, but obviously you do. Right now, you are mine for one more night and I plan to make your last night with me the best yet. Are you up for it?" Stacy asked with a smile I could see even in the low light.

"Absolutely, and I promise to think only of you as we make love tonight. Cross my heart!"

Stacy had been lying in my arms, each of us just teasing the other with our hands as we talked. Now she reached down and took my cock which had been half hard during our conversation and started sliding her hand up and down making the rise to full erection come quickly. She whispered in my ear as she was playing with my now hard cock. "Have you ever heard the expression 'ridden hard and put away wet'? That is what I want to be when you are finished with me. I want to know you rode me as hard as you wanted and that I will be totally wet before I am finished. Can you manage to do that for me tonight?"

"I know I can. No doubt at all here. You have been calling me cowboy, now it is time for you to see just how well I ride!" was my quick response.

Stacy grinned and squeezed my cock harder, my promise had her well on the way to getting wet.

I started to move to get my mouth closer to Stacy's pussy, but she would not let go her grip on my cock. I found the only way to make this happen was to shift my position and in so doing, my cock got closer to her mouth. She knew what she wanted and as soon as I was close enough, she started her mouth action on my hard tool. I moved my own mouth close enough to get a good angle of attack and soon had her pussy juices mixing with my own saliva. Stacy had not yet had me in her mouth, but I now regretted letting that little joy go unfulfilled for this long. She was a wonderful cocksucker and I realized that I would have no chance to last long at all if she decided to let me go at my own pace, I had no chance of holding out any longer than she would let me, just as the last times we were in this position. I was able to work some of my own magic on her pussy, her moans and whimpers letting me know that she was getting pleasure out of my ministrations. Stacy was a woman of great sexual appetite and I was now the one charged with satisfying that desire.

I was exploring every bit of her hot pussy with my mouth and tongue. I had done this last night and from the response she showed me, I knew I had to use all my skills to get her to that moment she was waiting for. Still, I just let my instincts guide me, I knew that I would be able to tell from her reactions what she wanted and how badly. I had moved my tongue into her open lips, the channel to her inner pussy mere centimeters from the tip of my tongue. I pushed further in and could taste her pussy and the secretions that were starting to drain out onto my chin at an increasing rate. I enjoyed the taste of her and the knowledge that my cock would soon be replacing that tongue. I could get pleasure out of either organ, but my cock was the only one to be able to leave something of me deep inside her. The thought that my hot semen would be shooting into the depths of what I was now eating really turned me on.

I had worked my tongue inside her pussy for the past few minutes, but knew that her clit was the treasure I sought and soon worked up the lips to the top of her opening and found the treasure I desired. Stacy's clit was hard and hot, wanting to be kissed just as the rest of her pussy was kissed. I gave it a few preliminary swipes with my tongue, then closed my lips around the swollen nub and sucked mightily. Stacy jumped with the sensation, her teeth catching my cock before she pulled off long enough to scream her pleasure. I continued to hold the bud in between my lips as my tongue ravished her clit and she had a tough time keeping my cock in her mouth and screaming at the same time. She managed however and I was aware of my own climax starting deep within my being. I did not worry about Stacy, something I had learned over the past 2 days told me that she would allow me to come at her pace and not before she was ready. Knowing my climax was imminent, I felt confident that what I was doing to Stacy's clit was the stimulus she needed to bring her to orgasm. I was right, and in less than 30 seconds, I felt myself shooting a load of hot semen into Stacy's warm, wet mouth as she attempted to swallow and scream her pleasure at the same time. I wasn't sure how well she did with the swallowing part, but I can attest that she could scream like no other woman I had been with before.