Vegas Gambit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her clit go and just softly kissed and licked her pussy lips as she calmed down from the climax. She continued to lick and suck my cock which did not want to go down for some reason. I could imagine that the thought of a hot, wet pussy that had just spasmed uncontrollably waiting for its entry might be a contributing factor. Several moments of quiet touching and Stacy was ready to go again. This time, I was ready for the main act.

Stacy had told me to ride her hard and she wanted to be wet when I finished. To my way of thinking, she was already pretty wet, but I knew I could and would get her a lot wetter before I was finished. Knowing she was looking forward to a hard ride, I pulled my cock out of her mouth hearing a soft protest and then turned her over onto her stomach under me. I pulled up on her hips, her face now buried in the pillow and before she had a chance to react I lined up my still hard cock and slid it into her pussy with a single deep thrust. Stacy groaned at the feel, but started moving her ass in small circles to get the cock inside to touch her all over. I started long slow strokes, but soon I was speeding up my pace and ramming my cock into her at a frenetic rate. Stacy grunted each time my cock bottomed out inside her pussy, attempting to grab the hard meat with her vaginal muscles, but I was sliding in and out so fast that she was unable to make a grab at the proper moment. I had been using her hips to help lever myself into her hot pussy, but let them go to move forward and grab her tits as she lifted up off the bed to give me better access to them. I continued to pound my cock into her as I gave her tits a good squeeze, concentrating on the nipples for a few seconds before going back to squeezing the entire tit in my hand. Stacy had found a way to match my own pace and was shoving her ass back on every forward thrust of my cock. We were fucking like animals with no thought to anything else. Stacy had gotten up on her hands to give me more access to her tits, but that position also helped her to shove herself back onto my stiff rod. She had her head down as she continued her counter motions to my strokes and each time our crotches met, she would groan with the effort. I could feel her juices running down my cock, coating my balls and then dripping onto the bed beneath us. I was moving so fast in and out of her drenched pussy that liquid was squirting out of her each time I thrust into her and it splattered my legs as I set up the next stroke.

Except for her moans and groans, Stacy had been quiet for the time we had been fucking. Now, she started to talk to me as I felt her rising up the slope to her climax.

"Come on cowboy, ride me hard. Jam that big cock into me, I want it harder. Show me you know what to do with that tool of yours. I want you to be so sore we will both know just how hard you rode me."

I was willing, and tried to jam in harder than before, but that might not be possible. I was doing my best to give her all I had, all my cock and all the force I could muster to ram it into her. I had a brief thought of Jen molded to my back as I pounded into her sister, wondering what Stacy would think of such an arrangement. That thought passed quickly, Stacy was not either of the sisters and I had promised her my undivided attention.

The juices from Stacy's pussy weren't the only sources of wetness at the moment. We had been at this for close to half an hour and the effort was showing, each of us was drenched with perspiration. I felt like I could keep this up forever, but knew that was just the lust and ego talking. I did, however, know that I had far exceeded my own ability to keep fucking without climax. As I noted before, something about Stacy seemed to be able to dictate exactly when I could come, and it wasn't a second before she was ready for that to happen.

I felt Stacy drop off her arms to the bed, though I didn't slow my strokes. She had needed to modify her position so that she could use one of her hands to rub her own clit as my hot cock kept sliding past it on its way into her pussy. Stacy must have found the right spot quickly, I felt her pussy start to shudder and spasm on my cock, the first signs her orgasm was on its way. I knew I would be free to reach my own climax soon and the feel of that would be tremendous. I had been hard inside Stacy for a long time and the sensation was overwhelming. She was as tight and hot now as she had been when we started and I think she could have gone on for hours if she wasn't ready for her own orgasm.

Stacy had been humping back at me as we fucked, but suddenly she stopped and I knew the moment had arrived. I shoved in as hard as I could, fighting the tightness of her muscles that had clamped down on my cock, trying to squeeze every last drop of semen from it even without my own orgasm to force that semen into her waiting pussy. I was there and as I spurted my hot load deep into her womb, I remembered my earlier thoughts about the pleasure I felt knowing my own juices would be filling that pussy. I lay down across her back, my arms around her torso with my hands holding her tits firmly. I pulled myself into her and she sighed with pleasure. My cock was still buried deep in her pussy, she was now consciously grabbing it with her amazing vaginal muscles, taunting me that she might not let me out. That was an interesting possibility, my cock was happy to be warm and wet inside. I held her tightly to me, playing easily with her breasts as we each regained our breath.

"You are wet enough, I judge, but was the ride hard enough for you?" I asked.

"I am not ready just now, but give me 10 minutes and I could go again. Think you have it in you?" Stacy asked.

I know I didn't. Not even my ego would be foolish enough to pretend I did. I had to admit to Stacy that she had taken everything I had and she laughed. Maybe she was only bragging a bit herself, but I wouldn't take bets on that, especially in a place like Las Vegas.

Soon we both slumped down to lie with each other, but the bed was soaked from our activities. Stacy, ever the perfect hostess, got up and we stripped the bed and replaced the sheets. Once done, we each got back in and found ourselves holding the other as sleep came over us.

The next morning, I saw the sun coming in through the windows, the drapes open from last night. I was again spooned up against Stacy, holding a breast in one hand, teasing the nipple as I gradually came out of my slumber. This time I had no doubt who I was in bed with and had no problems with where my hand was. Stacy didn't mind either, pushing her warm ass back into my crotch as she used her free hand to guide my own over her breast, making sure I gave attention to all of it. I turned her over to face me and she gave me a long, slow, sensual kiss before speaking.

"I want to thank you for a wonderful 3 days. I don't often bring men home, but making the decision to allow you here was one of the best I have made in a long time. I will miss you, Brian, but maybe my pussy will miss you more." She smiled at the last.

"I'll miss you too, Stacy. I certainly couldn't have imagined anything like this happening when I got into town, but wouldn't have missed it for the world. I have to thank you for everything you have done for me as well."

Stacy replied "Now that the mushy stuff is over, how about a shower, cowboy?

"Suits me just fine!" I added.

We took a long, slow shower using the time to soap each other all over. I would have like to go longer, but I had a plane to catch. Stacy knew this as well, but teased me with the promise of yet another session in bed with her if I could postpone my flight. I gave it a little thought, but decided I really needed to get home. After the shower, Stacy cooked yet another memorable meal and our time together was fast running out.

I was packed and my bag was in the rental, I had a few minutes to kill before I had to leave. I took my phone and made a call, telling Stacy to stay, she need not leave the room to give me privacy.

"Hello, Jacob. Brian here."

From the other end, my friend Jacob greeted me like a long lost buddy, and then asked how things were going.

"I am calling to ask a favor." I started.

Jacob laughed, then asked "this isn't one of those you can't tell me any details favors is it?"

"Not at all. In fact, this is a favor that may just repay some of the ones I owe you." I offered. "I have a friend here who will be graduating in a few months. She wants to get into the security field and I thought of you. I would like you to talk to her and see if you might find time to set up an interview. I know you can't make any promises, but I am confident she will be able to fit into your company somewhere. How about it, feel like talking to her?"

Stacy had a stunned look on her face as I handed her the phone.

"Hello?!" Stacy spoke with a shaky voice.

They talked for a few minutes before Stacy ended the call and handed me back my phone. "I can't believe you did that for me." She hugged me and offered a long kiss that could have easily ended up being the beginning of something if I had more time.

"He wants me to come out to see him in person. He will pay all my expenses to get there, he says he has faith that if you are vouching for me, I am the kind of person he is looking for. I can't believe this!"

"I told you I would make a few calls. Just your lucky day that the first one has a lot of potential. I hope I didn't assume too much, you will have to move out of Vegas. His company is in the Silicon Valley, south of San Francisco."

"It won't be a problem at all. This will give me a chance to start over completely. This will be great if it all works out." Stacy gushed.

"I know you will do fine. Jacob is a great guy and he will take care of you. Once you meet him you will know. Finish your degree and you will have unlimited potential."

I told her to keep in touch and let me know how things are going with her life. I was glad I could help her, and with the placements I had made with the last few women I had slept with, maybe I should open a job placement service. I said goodbye to Stacy, her eyes filling with tears. I am sure some were for the happiness she felt about her job prospects, but my ego felt some were due to my departure.

I drove to the airport, returning my rental, intact this time. The plane left on schedule and I was home in Atlanta before I knew it. I saw Jan and Jen waiting for me just beyond the security line and once I had exited, each ran to give me a proper welcome home. The three of us hugged for a few seconds, although I had only been gone for 3 days. As we all walked toward baggage claim to get my suitcase, Jen said "We can't decide who will get to sleep with you tonight. You have to choose!"

I looked from one to the other, each waiting for me to speak. Sisters!! It sure felt good to be home.