Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers

One of the men sat down by Rachel and I, reached out, took her hand, and put it on his thick hard-on. "Just for you sweet thing. Just for you. Let me know when you want it."

Rachel calmly withdrew her hand and then pointed it at Jeanie. "Give her a sperm enema." Most of the men chuckled and nodded their heads when they heard Rachel. One usually did what Rachel said. Her baby blues had that kind of power. This man walked away.

I took a short pull from a bottle of Jack Daniels that was being passed around, and then stood up and asked, "Whose next?" Unbeknownst to me, Jeanie was kneeling in front of one the Mexican men.

When I saw Rachel point, I turned to see Jeanie cupping the Mexican's large, hanging scrotum and perfectly matched balls. As Jeanie admired the uncut, semi-hard cock, it began slowly extending towards Jeanie's mouth.

The crowd and I watched, seemingly hypnotized, as Jeanie gently grabbed the Mexican's cock about midway and gave his generous sheath of foreskin a slight downward tug. When the foreskin retracted, a magnificent taut, shiny cockhead appeared, but not for long. Jeanie's mouth engulfed the entire, tan cock in one quick motion.

I am sure the Mexican did his best to make his blowjob last, but his stiff penis was no match for Jeanie's hungry mouth. He groaned after only a minute or so and then slowly began filling Jeanie's mouth with heavy, thick ropes of cum.

As soon as the Mexican had completed his deposit, Jeanie opened her mouth so that he could admire his contribution. Her mouth looked like it was full of large gobs of white pudding. I smiled at the Mexican and said, "That was one big mouthful, bro!" He beamed at my compliment as Jeanie gulped it all down.

Jeanie then moved around the circle to the next man and took his hard cock down her throat. After a few strokes, he grabbed her hair and fucked her face hard. He was not content just to pound his cock deep down her throat; he did an Elvis impersonation with his hips. He ground his cock hard in her tight throat. If he wanted to see her gag and gasp for air, he was doing it right.

The crowd egged him on. "That's it. Give it to her!"

The more Jeanie choked on his cock the more they laughed. He kept it up, until he shot his load. Jeanie choked on his gusher and cum erupted from her mouth like lava, covering her face and neck.

I got a little pissed. I heatedly said, "Let's take it easy, OK? We're here to have fun - not get choked to death. OK!"

The next man politely offered Jeanie his hard cock. "She's good," the man moaned as Jeanie gently wrapped her lips around it and began to suck it.

"I think it's about time somebody fucked her," somebody said with a heavy southern drawl. A tall, lanky blond man stepped behind Jeanie as she sucked cock. He was obviously going to take her standing as he began rubbing his cock all over her ass cheeks.

When he stopped moving, Jeanie spread her cheeks, and he slipped the head inside her. Then he grabbed her hips and backed her up onto his thick, veiny, white cock. Jeanie was now filled with cock from both ends.

"Damn" he drawled, "she's taking me all the way up her ass! Momma can't even do that!" That comment was good for a few laughs.

As I watched both men seesawing their cocks back and forth in Jeanie's mouth and ass, I noticed she no longer looked uncomfortable. Apparently, her anal muscles had relaxed enough so she could handle rebel's big, hard, ramming cock. I sure hoped. He was driving his cock in all the way up to his big bloated balls repeatedly. He was fucking her ass as if it was her pussy.

Any doubts quickly vanished when Jeanie began pumping her ass back at him, matching his strokes. Her actions indicated she wanted to get that super-stiff cock as far up her ass as possible and then let her anal sphincters squeeze and milk it on its way out.

No longer concerned, I began masturbating my rock hard cock. When Rachel noticed, she reached her and took over.

All of the images and sounds and Rachel's hand quickly pushed me over the top. I stood-up, turned to Rachel, and pulled my shorts down a few inches. When she opened her mouth, I pushed my throbbing, precum-bathed cockhead into her mouth.

Rachel being a naughty girl, reached around, and sank a forefinger right up my sweaty anus. I only lasted about ninety seconds.

Rachel's aggressive prostate massaging and her juicy, sucking mouth made my balls seemingly explode. My sphincter clamped down hard on her finger as I hosed her hot mouth.

My orgasm was so intense that I howled like a mad man. If not for that, I might have felt sorry for Rachel. I had never seen her eyes enlarge like this before. Granted, I had never climaxed like this before either - continuously shooting profuse amounts of semen into her hot mouth.

Apparently, my loud orgasm sent the rebel over the edge. He grasped Jeanie's shoulders hard as he plastered his pelvis against her ass cheeks and began groaning loudly and intermittently. You could tell he was shooting loads of semen into her intestines and groaning with each spurt.

The man who Jeanie had been sucking had given up. I think he went to the back of the line.

After the rebel had cum, Jeanie looked exhausted and damp with sweat. She leaned back against the rebel to catch her breath. However, when she felt the rebel begin to pull out of her, she said, "Wait. Leave it in."

Jeanie then reached back with her hand, felt his shaft still in her ass, and then reached down. Feeling around more, she felt his balls and his long ball sack. She then gently took hold of his ball sack, pulled it between her legs, and squeezed her legs shut. He was trapped.

The rebel's balls looked like they were protruding from Jeanie's pussy. It looked very odd.

Jeanie massaged and manipulated his balls with one hand while her other hand was busy behind her. Whatever she was doing worked. Within a couple of minutes, the rebel's cock was hard enough to fuck her ass some more.

The rebel grabbed Jeanie's hips and stroked away like a house a fire as Jeanie churned his balls against her clit. Jeanie was making sure the rebel would never forget this fuck. Even I winced and grabbed my balls.

In less than three minutes, the rebel hollered very loudly as he came in Jeanie's ass one last time. I am pretty sure Jeanie came, too. She had a very dreamy look on her face.

This time when the rebel began to pull out, Jeanie let of go his very happy but very tender balls. As Jeanie began to turn over, something must have pushed against her stomach. She let go some loud cum farts as she rolled onto her stomach.

Even though Rachel and I knew that happens when you are fucked in the ass the way Jeanie was, we both chuckled, but not as rudely as the men did. The rebel just smiled and patted Jeanie on the head as he walked away. Then he stopped, turned around, bent down, and whispered in her ear before leaving. (Jeanie later told us the rebel had whispered, "Darlin', you fuck damn good for a Yankee!")

I turned my head around to see who was next. A young black man stepped behind Jeanie. When he pulled his pants down, my eyes could not help zero in on his long, black cock. It hung down between his legs like a thick, blacksnake.

My hope that Jeanie's over worked rear would get some respite from the near-continuous reaming it had withstood, since we'd arrived, was immediately put to rest. This man looked like he was ready to deliver a good ass fucking and had the cock to do it.

Just the thought of that large black snake wiggling up Jeanie's tight, white ass made me cringe. I looked at Rachel. Surprisingly, her eyes were gleaming, so I kept my thoughts to myself.

When Jeanie looked over her shoulder and saw the young black man's cock, she got up and on all fours and grabbed the top of the sofa for support. She then arched her bare ass out. Jeanie had no shame tonight.

As the young black man flipped the cap from a bottle of lube and began slathering a handful of lube onto his formidable horse dick, there was no doubt about my previous assessment. Jeanie was going to get one hell of a sperm enema.

The young black massaged his cock until it was so hard that all of us could clearly see the veins on it glisten. When he was satisfied that his thick, black cock was pulsing in anticipation, he poured a generous gob of lubrication down the crack of Jeanie's ass. He then slid his thumb down between her ass cheeks to her asshole and pressed it into her rectum. Jeanie began grunting like a pig as he ground this thumb around in her.

When he finally pulled his thumb out of Jeanie's ass, my pulse started to race as he slowly moved toward her, his huge, black cock bobbing ahead of him. Jeanie turned and around and spread her cheeks as wide as possible. "Good girl," I quietly murmured.

With his wet, hard cock in his fist, he slowly pressed the fat cockhead directly into Jeanie's swollen, lubed anus. "Uuuhhh!" She groaned as her sphincter spread and stretched her asshole wide.

I was surprised how easy he opened Jeanie up. However, as he continued to push in, her flat belly dipped in submission as she raised her ass in response to the large intruder filling her little asshole and began "ooohhh" and "aaahhh" groans.

Jeanie instinctively attempted to pull away when she felt the stinging slap of his flat hand on her left ass cheek, but her hips were held firmly. She winced, again, seconds later when her right ass cheek suffered the same indignity.

Being spanked with a monster black cock stuffed into her tight, white ass must have, especially, embarrassing. Jeanie was already being publicly humiliated. She was on her hands and knees and not only submitting her white ass for the black man's pleasure, but willingly holding her spread cheeks open for him. In addition, everyone could see her facial contortions and lip biting as her impaled ass wiggled uncontrollably.

I could no longer deny that Jeanie simply acquiesced to these lewd acts. She was turned-on by the rough treatment and vigorous sodomy that all these butt-fuckers tonight seemed to favor.

"Ooohhh, the bitch is tight. Fuck, her ass is tight."

"Fuck me!"

"Don't worry about that bitch...just keep your white ass spread for me."

"You like my big, black cock in your little white ass?"

"Yeahhh...yeahhh. It feels good!

Unexpectedly, he withdrew his black python completely from her ass. I gasped in surprise when we heard the loud sucking sound.

"Open your ass for me, bitch. Let me see it that hole. Both hands!"

Jeanie could not keep her asshole from convulsing as he peered into her cavernous hole. It must have been quite a sight, I sarcastically thought, when I saw him spit into it.

Moments later, he re-entered her and began rapidly pumping his swollen, black cock in and out of her. It seemed the more her rectum loosened, louder the wet sucking sounds and stinging slaps became.

To make herself a little more comfortable, Jeanie leaned forward further, so she could arch her back higher. This allowed her to raise her ass even higher. However, her efforts only encouraged the young black man.

I immediately and impressively pushed deeper into her. What little resistance Jeanie may have had left in her beleaguered rectum was now gone, making the trip up her ass easy for the ten-inch ass plow.

"You know you got ten-inches of black cock up your ass bitch... Ya ready for me to fuck the shit right out of you?" he asked.

Although the black was not a quick fucker, he was powerful. When he began pushing and pulling his black meat in and out Jeanie's asshole, the force of it moved her back and forth. It seemed she could not steady herself from the onslaught. Her voice sounded like a bleating sheep as she tried to answer him by saying yes.

"Yeah...that's what I'm talking about!" he moaned. "Squeeze my big, black cock. Fuck it good while I slap that girly white ass..."

Feeling self-conscious, I looked around the room, as Jeanie's butt cheeks were alternately bitch-slapped. At the doorway to our room, I saw the two young women and a man exchanging grins. One of the women pointed at Jeanie and nodded to the others.

I thought for a second about what they were seeing and hearing - live and right in front of them. A naked white woman, cheeks spread, ass up, and moaning like a bitch in heat was being publicly fucked in the ass by a grunting black man who had a monster size cock.

"Bitch's ass was made for fucking!" the young black loudly announced to our audience as he began spearing her gaping asshole right before it would close and then quickly pulling back out. As he amused himself and the crowd, I reached down and felt the head of my cock. It was bathed in precum, again.

After the quick breather, his black ass resumed pumping his ever-swelling cock in and out Jeanie's ass like a well-oiled piston. He even managed to reach under her and rub her pussy.

A couple of minutes later, the young black suddenly put his hands under Jeanie's armpits and raised her up. "Look at that," he announced to everyone, "her clit has a hard on! You like my big cock up your ass...don't you?"

For some reason, I immediately looked back at the trio in the doorway. They were exchanging smirks as they looked at the substantial base of the black cock impaled in Jeanie's white ass.

"Suck my cock, little piggy," the young black told her as he slowly pulled his monster cock out of her asshole. Jeanie did not hesitate. She turned around, closed her eyes, and just as opened her mouth, more trapped air, involuntarily escaped from her gaping asshole. Her wet farts were loud enough for everyone to hear. I felt for Jeanie when I saw her shiver immediately afterwards.

Everyone's eyes were Jeanie. Without question, everyone wanted to see her degrade herself further by sucking the big, black cock that had just come out of her sperm filled asshole.

In less than a heartbeat, the young black man grabbed Jeanie's ears and pulled her head forward as he began ramming his cock into her mouth. After only a couple of minutes, he had had enough, and her to lie on her belly. He then crawled between her legs.

Some of the men helped the young black by spreading Jeanie's cheeks, while others grabbed her ankles, forcing her calves up, and then back down onto her thighs. In this position, Jeanie could not move - even if she wanted to! All she could do was lay there and groan as she was mounted.

The young black angled his body into a push-up position and began punching his hips up and down, driving his monster cock through her anal ring like a plunger. Jeanie got fucked like this for at least five minutes, before her hips were grabbed and her ass yanked back onto his cock. He then held still with his shaft lodged entirely up her anal canal.

"Oh yeah, baby. Your ass is hot," he moaned.

The young black then went wild, humping Jeanie's ass. Jeanie's whole body shook and her wide-open asshole made lewd sucking sounds as his monster cock spewed sperm into her intestines.

"Ya feel my black cock filling your ass up with cum. When I am through cumming in you...you get to suck your shit off my cock!"

When the young black climbed off our groaning Jeanie, I heard someone say, "Turn her over." Almost immediately, some men effortlessly turned Jeanie over onto her back.

Jeanie's legs were spread and then lifted up. As the men looked at her exposed asshole, someone said, "Look at all that nut spilling out of her! I bet her boyfriend would like to go down on that mess!"

Jeanie was just content to lay there and gently massage her hard nipples. She did not appear to be ready, yet, to throw in the towel.

The next hard cock I saw belonged to the older man. He was slightly overweight and appeared to be pushing 60. His underwear and pants were down around his knees. He sported a stiff, but thick six-inch penis.

As he continued to stare down at Jeanie's open ass, he said, "I never thought I'd get my cock in a hot young ass like this again...without paying for it," he joked.

"Wow," he said as he finally moved. He then crawled on top of Jeanie and placed a hand on each side of her. Except for his belly resting on her, he had assumed the classic push-up position, too.

When the old man pushed, his cock easily slipped inside Jeanie's gaping anus. "It is like warm apple pie," he muttered as he slowly stroked his cock in and out of her ass. I couldn't help but smile. Jeanie's Momma would be so proud I sarcastically thought.

My thoughts were interrupted when the young black returned for an encore and mounted her face. "Time for you to taste some more of your ass," he said.

Jeanie obediently opened her mouth as he pushed his cockhead in. The young black paused this time, so Jeanie could presumably relish her musty tasting anal secretions mixed with his sperm.

After a minute or so, the young black pushed deeper and Jeanie opened her mouth wider. By the time his cock had hit the entrance to her throat, her jaw was stretched as wide as possible.

From out of nowhere, a female's well-manicured hand reached out and pulled his cock back several inches. Jeanie sighed loudly as she sucked in cool air through her nose.

Then I heard, "Yeah, that's how I like it. Milk my balls, now. Milk them hard."

When I saw Rachel milking him, I froze. Somehow, she knew I was staring at her. She turned her head and gave me a big wink. I then realized she was just helping Jeanie make it through the night.

After just a few minutes, the young black man came. Apparently, Jeanie's tight throat and my woman milking him quickly overwhelmed him.

When he stopped cumming, he slowly extracted his shrinking black cock from Jeanie's mouth. "God damn, you're good cocksucker! I'll bet after today you'll only want black cock."

"Do you want it inside or out?" the old man gasped.

"Cum in me," I heard Jeanie say. However, after a couple of minutes he still hadn't, so she fucked him back, trying to coax the older man to orgasm. It worked. He began groaning as Jeanie's ass contracted and massaged his cock. Seconds later, his body stiffened as he began blasting his cum into Jeanie's young ass.

When he got off Jeanie, and not without some effort, somebody spread her ass cheeks, again. After a pause, someone else said, "Her ass is full."

Then I heard a commotion behind me. Just as I turned my head, I saw several pairs of hands push a troll toward me. I think some of the men had used him to fluff 'em, until it was there turn to have fuck Jeanie.

Anyway, the troll stopped in front of her, sunk to his knees, and looked up at her. "Go ahead," one if the men said, "suck all that cum out of her ass."

"Yeah" several men said as they laughed. Then another man said, "Eat her out, so we can fill her up again."

The troll, reluctantly, forced Jeanie's cheeks apart with his hands and then hooked his thumbs into her swollen asshole to widen it as much as possible. A moment later, he buried his face between her cheeks.

When he started swirling his tongue around inside Jeanie's anus, he must have put her over the edge. She couldn't take any more. She unabashedly squatted over the troll's face, putting her cum filled asshole right above his mouth and let go.

Jeanie farted out large gobs of cum right into his face. Despite the groans and laughter from the crowd, Jeanie grunted all the sperm out. It was awesome. Even Rachel roared with laughter and clapped her hands.

After Jeanie was farted out, somebody hollered, "Good job faggot...now move!" The troll was jostled out of the way, as several men stepped forward. Each of them had an erect cock.

I lost track of time and cocks. One after the other the men lined up and pumped their hot jism into Jeanie. A couple of the men went back for seconds, after she had sucked their cocks clean.

Just as one man was emptying his balls in her for the second time, I saw a large, hulking figure step from the shadows. It was the big, black man. He had been watching from the side all the while. I had forgotten about him, but he hadn't forgotten about Jeanie.

Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers