Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the big black man walked up to her, he unzipped his pants and let them fall. All of us stared.

After a brief pause, Jeanie cautiously reached between his legs and tried to wrap her hand around a thick as a cucumber, black cock. The black cucumber was nearly three inches in diameter and it was over seven inches long and only semi-hard!

"Suck my cock," he said in a deep voice

Jeanie grabbed his shaft with both hands and slid his meaty cockhead into her mouth. Although she tried to suck the head, it was too big, so she began licking around the head just like my pre-teen sister licked her ice cream cones, running her tongue up and down it as her tits were fondled.

After a few minutes, the black man pulled Jeanie to her feet and embraced her. Surprisingly, he began French kissing her. Far more entertaining, was watching his big black cock throb against her taut, white stomach.

When the big man ceased kissing her, he stepped back. The silence was deafening. Everyone was just watching and waiting to see what the big, black man would do next. They didn't have to wait too long.

"Okay, white girl. Lick my black ass."

"You have got to be kidding me," I thought, but he wasn't. He calmly turned around, bent slightly over, and spread his black, fleshy cheeks.

Right before Jeanie's pretty, white face submerged between his massive cheeks, I saw her instinctively close her eyes and moved her mouth down to where she thought his hard button asshole would be located.

I caught Rachel's eye and comically murmured, "Yummy."

Rachel in turn whispered that I should be glad I did not have to share a prison cell with him. I winced at that thought.

After Jeanie had licked his asshole numerous times, he loudly said, ""Now stick your tongue in it. I wanna feel you tongue in me."

Jeanie obediently squashed her face deeper into his behind. Seconds later, her head began bobbing back and forth as she tongue-fucked his asshole.

Soon the big man was wiggling and pressing his ass into her face. I certainly knew how erotic a silky, slick tongue felt inside my ass.

After several minutes of anal titillation, the black man turned around. His huge, cucumber-sized cock was stiff.

"I'm going to butt-fuck you, now."

Naked, kneeling, and her face glistening with my saliva, Jeanie gave us a dull-witted smile. I returned a half-hearted smile.

The black man had no time for theatrics. He helped Jeanie up and guided her over the arm of the lounge.

As Jeanie straddled it, I realized her round ass and swollen asshole were now level with his hungry cock. All of us would have a grand view of the black cucumber-sized cock fucking her swollen, red asshole.

When Jeanie turned her head back to look at him, I saw him smirk at her as he anointed his cock with lube and then push it forward. Jeanie quickly winced as the black cucumber pushed past her puckered anus.

He then grabbed Jeanie's ass cheeks and spread them as his cock began its journey up her dilated anal hole. I couldn't tell if Jeanie was actually enjoying the huge, black invader slowly traveling up her rectum or if she was just holding her breathe. Her face was rather expressionless and she did not make a sound.

After Jeanie was just about fully penetrated, the black man began withdrawing his cock slightly and shoving it back, until her asshole was accustomed to him. It was not long before he was bucking his hips back and forth, driving his cock repeatedly up her ass.

As he picked up the pace, fucking Jeanie faster and harder with longer strokes, her ass became a wind tunnel. Almost every time he extracted his cock from her ass, she would fart, right before he slammed it back in her open hole. His fat cock had really stretched her rectum out! I hoped nobody was recording this!

"You like my big cock up your ass...don't you. Yeah, you love it up your ass, you nasty white girl, you. You love being butt fucked by a big black cock, don't you?"

Jeanie nodded and moaned, "Fuck my ass with that huge cock."

"You like your white ass full of big, black cock. Now I gonna fuck you like my bitch. Make you cum like my bitch. Rollover!"

When Jeanie flipped over, he hoisted her thighs up and my legs over his shoulders, so that her ass was hanging in mid-air. Then he gripped her thighs hard and pressed them firmly into his shoulders to prevent her from moving her buttocks, thus positioning her captive ass for the final assault.

Jeanie soon found out that his pleasure would be unbridled with her stretched out. Her anal ring couldn't help but firmly grip the base of his cock. It would feel I imagined the same way as when my Rachel grabbed my own thick cock in her little hand and squeezed it.

Jeanie was so immobile, that not even a half inch of his monster cock would have to come out of her ass. Every thrust of his hips would accelerate his thick, cockhead, past her rectum, and into and through the tiny entrance to her intestines.

Best of all, he could look down at her - right into her eyes and watch her sweat as his cucumber-sized cock repeatedly penetrated, her warm, tight bowels. Jeanie in-turn could watch his pleasure and determination to fuck her silly.

Holding Jeanie steady, her asshole began to swallow his cucumber sized-cock as he pushed his hips forward. I had no clue her little ass could handle that much cock.

"That's right bitch! Open up that ass for me," the black man said as he began slamming into her rear end.

"Ooohhh...that cock fills me up. Make me cum," Jeanie panted.

They were both overcome with sweaty passion. You could almost feel the sweat running off them, as he worked his big cock in and out of her bowels.

"You want this cum all up your ass? Don't you!"

Before Jeanie could respond, one of the men watching yelled out, "Yeah fuck that ass! I want to see you fill that ass up with cum, John!"

The involuntary jerks of John's hips and the small lunges that he was making gave us the indication that he was letting loose spurt after spurt of cum.

"Aaahhh. Fuck yeahhh. That's it," he moaned.

"Cum in me. Fill my ass up."

"I'm shooting my baby gravy into you..."

"Jesus," I thought as I watched John unload in Jeanie. "She will be shitting his cum out of her sore ass for weeks!"

Once John's orgasm had subsided, he abruptly withdrew his cock to the accompaniment of an audible "pop" from Jeanie's butthole and then let it drop between her legs. We were all were amazed to see the size and girth of the cock that had just burst out of her ass like a cork coming out of a bottle.

"Time to clean it, bitch," John said, breaking the silence in the room.

Jeanie reluctantly slid off him, turned around on the lounge, and took a close look at the enormous cock that had just come out of her ass. I could see that it was coated with a gooey mixture of semen and ass juices.

Jeanie closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and when he pushed the head in, began sucking it clean. She seemed to have no problem swallowing the heady mixture down.

As Jeanie sucked away, she attempted to put her hand over her gaping anus. Apparently, she didn't want to shit cum out all over the lounge, especially, in front of the men. Oops! She was too late.

John reached around her, sank two thick fingers into her open ass, and ground them hard. The men watched and joked as her ass involuntarily farted a splat of cum onto his hand. John's cock muffled Jeanie's deep moan.

"Look at you..." John sarcastically said as he stood up. "Look at you lying there. You got your ass fucked good. Didn't ya?" Then he wiped his hand off on Jeanie and walked away.

As the other men walked away, too, I saw the trio. They were still leaning against the far wall observing. Jeanie was a wonderful sight - spread eagle on the lounge, her anus wide open, throbbing from all the penetrations. Her groin, thighs, and face were crusted with layers of semen.

Nobody wanted her ass after that reaming. However, since her head was slightly elevated and her mouth open for business, she was soon sucking a stiff cock.

Judging by the inarticulate sounds the young man made, he wouldn't last long. He was flexing his legs and rocking from one leg to the other as he prepared to shoot his wad.

Jeanie planted her lips around the base of his hard cock, she reached around and slowly dragged a finger up through his butt crack. He moaned softly, trying to grind back on her finger as she repeated this action several times.

The young man really started to squirm and moan when Jeanie, using her spittle that had run down his hard cock, started working her finger into his anus, as her free hand held him steady.

Everyone could see Jeanie sucking and fucking him furiously. As if that were not enough, Jeanie sank another finger in.

This put him over the top. His moans and pants increased dramatically as his cheeks began quivering around Jeanie's fingers.

Shit, shit, shit," the young man suddenly cried out. Followed by, "Here...here it cums...here it cums," as his ass began squeezing Jeanie's fingers. Seconds later, his cock jerked in her mouth and she started swallowing.

When his balls were empty, he abruptly pulled his cock out of Jeanie's mouth, and said, "Fuck me! That was fantastic!"

Rachel and I helped Jeanie put the top of her monkey costume on and then guided her out the ABS to our car. When Jeanie got into the backseat, she slumped over and immediately went to sleep.

On the way back, we had to open the windows because of the over powering smell of sperm. I made a couple of cracks, but Rachel was too tired to laugh.

After I parked in my space, I was able to wake Jeanie up, but I had to carry her the rest of the way to our condo. Rachel opened the door for me and I carried Jeanie down the hallway to our extra bed.

As I laid Jeanie down, she moaned and turned over on her stomach. The moonbeams immediately highlighted her white cheeks. It was an erotic sight.

I went to bed and then to sleep holding my hard-on. Rachel was snoring, although she will tell you she does not snore.