Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up, this was getting interesting. Michael surprised me. He leaned forward and started licking his cum off her left breast. He went after it like it was ice cream, then he moved over to the right breast, but Elle stepped back, said: "Wait, I'll get you some more in a minute; this is my husband's breast," and she turned toward me.

I wasn't sure where she was going with this, god she looked hot walking toward me, she straddled my lap, and looked me in the eyes, "This is for you baby..." she put her hand under that heavy breast, lifted it and lowered her head and began to lick Michael's cum into her mouth. Elle, licked it all off, using her finger to get the cum that trickled down to the nipple ring and then stuck that finger in to her mouth.

She was done. She looked at me, leaned in to kiss me, and then she hesitated, looked at me and started to move her head back. I reached up tangling my hand in that gorgeous, still damp, red hair and pulled her into me. I kissed her, we kissed for several minutes and she broke away. "Get that big dick hard for me, little boy!" Then she kissed me again and stood up, "Be ready when I get back." Elle leaned over again and kissed me.

"You have no idea how much I love you," she said, as she walked into the small bathroom attached to this smaller bedroom. I heard the shower running. As Elle washed herself off, Michael was stroking himself, trying to obey her command.

Moments later Elle came out, she hadn't bothered to dry off, she walked up to Michael and kissed him deeply. She pushed him back on to the bed, on his back and straddled him. It was a good sized cock, and inch, inch and a half longer than mine probably but much thicker. I got up and went to my bag in the other room, I walked back in and handed Elle one of my rubbers. We didn't use them very often but since we had been talking about playing out here, I decided to be prudent.

Elle looked at me, took the rubber and pushed me back, smirking. Sliding back down his body, she sucked his cock into her mouth once more, once she had decided it was wet enough she opened the packet and slid the condom over the cock. It was a tight fit; it only came halfway down his cock. Elle climbed back on Michael and positioned herself over his cock. She looked up at nothing in particular and laughed softly.

Then she took a deep breath and slowly pushed herself down on Michael's cock. It was slow going, but she would stop, wait a minute or so and continue. When she was three quarters of the way down his cock she leaned down and started whispering to him. I was back in the chair across the room so I could not hear what she was saying, but it was different tone than from the cocksucking dominance. It couldn't hear the words but her cooing voice and smiling on her face, this time she was making love with him, not just fucking him.

After 10-15 minutes she was able to take all of him and began to fuck him in and out, very slowly, but she would rise so that hardly any of him was in her and then slowly sink to his balls. She was talking to and kissing him. As if it isn't strange enough to watch another guy fuck your wife, I suddenly thought that the two of them needed their privacy. I stood up looked at them for another minute and then padded to the master bedroom....

...I woke up and went into the bathroom to return some of the scotch I had consumed all day. As I returned to the bed, I realized that Elle wasn't in the bed next to me. I looked at clock by the bed and saw that it was 4:12am. I casually walked out to the living room and around to the second bedroom. I didn't see them on the bed, but I heard them. On the far side of the bed, near the window they were on the floor.

Elle was straddling Michael again but the fucking was going a lot faster. Well, they had been practicing for maybe four hours. As I stood there watching them my cock began to get hard, and I slipped out of my pajama pants. They were both covered in sweat, I wiped my cock across her tight ass...Elle looked up, turned her head and growled, "Put it in my ass, put that black dick in my ass!" she snarled. It didn't even sound like her.

I knelt behind her awkwardly, trying to straddle Michael's legs. (It is a lot harder than it looks in porn movies) I slowly pushed the head in; it was tight, much tighter than earlier this evening. Elle was now whispering things into Michael's ear, I didn't know what she was saying, I just kept working my cock into her ass...Michael stopped pushing into her, they both stopped, which allowed me to continue the assault on her asshole.

Several minutes later I was in completely...Elle whispered, in this new, hoarse voice of hers: "Okay, someone start fucking me..."

I had the position, so I began to move in and out of her. My moving did a couple of things. It caused enough momentum that it moved Elle so that her body was sliding around both cocks. The other things was that I soon realized that I was basically having sex with both of them. I could feel Michael's cock on the other side of the thin membrane between Elle's ass and her pussy. I have to admit, it was an interesting feeling. We went on like this for a while, Elle was no longer having powerful eruptions, it seemed like she was on this continual sexual high, with spikes of pleasure every few minutes.

I started to feel my orgasm coming, I tried to contain it but I exploded inside of her. I pulled out and sat back. Elle groaned and continued riding on Michael's cock. I watched them for a while. Eventually I pulled myself up and I laid down on the bed....

"Oh, I am sorry...I did not know any people were in here...will you need more towels?" I heard a sweetly accented voice. I had to lift my head off the bed and turn my head...I slowly realized that I was lying in bed next to an equally nude Michael asleep on his back, if that wasn't bad enough, my arm was draped across his chest and he was sporting a huge erection.

I almost always wake up with a hard on, and this morning my cock did not fail me. As I removed my arm from Michael and turned all the way over I was staring into the face of the same maid as yesterday. She looked at both our erections and said: "Si, More towels..."

It was the morning of my second day in Vegas.

Poor Michael was in love, he asked at least three times if he could come visit us, I said sure but I needed him to go because I needed to get some things done today. I promised that we would call him when we got back home. I jumped in the shower, dressed and found the maid, Maria, down the hall and asked her if she could clean my room for me. She stood there smiling at me the whole time and just said, "Si, Mr. Loring, I will do that immediately."

I jumped in the elevator and decided to check my messages.

Elle left me a text:

Off to conference, probably sleep through most of today. Sore all over. Happy sore, remember staying in Millie's room tonight, early day tomorrow. Thank you for last night. I love you, L

A second text:

Henry, I apologize but I have gotten called to the airport, as a fill-in for a sick crew member, flying out in 1 hour. Call me, I would like to get together with you when we're in the same town, Denise

And a third:

H, this is Susan, hi! I know tonight is your bachelor night, but I have a favor to ask of you. Can I buy you dinner? I need your advice about Jesse. I wouldn't bother you, but I need a man's perspective. Let me know if that would be okay. Thx

I called Susan's number...no answer. I texted her back that of course I'd meet with her. I suggested that she come on over after the conference and I'll buy her dinner. Then I texted Elle, who responded that I must be in heaven, about to have dinner with my crush.

I decided to grab my laptop and do some writing.

Elle was completely worn out from last night, not to mention sore in many different parts of her body. She told Millie she was going to go soak in the gym's hot tub for a while.

"Henry must be wearing you out," Millie joked.

"You have no idea," Elle replied.

"So tell me...his cock is huge, isn't it. How big?"

"I'm going to the hot tub, I'll tell later," Elle just wanted to close her eyes and relax.

"Ok, I'll pick a restaurant for us to eat at, when you're done!"

"Sweetheart, don't take offense, but I going to eat some of my veggies up in the room, I really need to crash."

"No problem, I'll give you a back rub later, if you're still sore." Millie offered.

"Sounds like a plan, see you in about an hour!" Elle waved as she walked off

.

Early afternoon the gym was almost empty of guests. Elle laid out a mat and stretched. She asked herself, what in the world happened last night? Did she go too far? Who or what was she becoming? It's like some primitive portion of her brain; the reptile part of her brain is what her husband would call it. One moment she felt herself and then it was like a switch was flipped on...she became something else.

Speaking of Mr. Loring, he seemed to be having no problem with it, in fact she was pleasantly surprised that he joined them in the threesome later that night, or she thought, earlier this morning. They were going to have to do that again. Elle thought that maybe she should call and talk to him...then she remembered that he was having dinner with his "schoolboy crush" Susan. She would just talk over dinner tomorrow night.

She was too sore and too tired from last night to lift weights, so after stretching, she walked into the women's showers and cleaned up, then found the hot tub. She slipped off her towel and slid into the bubbling water. Oh, this feels good, she thought....

I got back to the hotel after some shopping, and my cellphone rang.

"Hey Susan!"

"Hi H, I'm at your hotel at the main door."

"Perfect timing, stay there, I'm just walking in through another doorway, I'll meet you in five minutes,"

"Ok, bye!"

Susan was nearly 45 minutes early, she must have had something serious on her mind. I saw her at the entrance. She had a killer body, even in mommy clothes. A little summer dress and flats that really didn't show her impressive, tanned, runner's body. She saw me and waved; that wonderful smile that could light an entire casino was beaming at me. I got that wonderful "big brother" hug. "Hi, H!"

"Hi mom, how are you?"

"Um, can we speak somewhere privately?" she said in soft, not exactly comfortable way.

"Sure, let's go up to the room, we can talk, then have dinner."

"I'm sorry that I'm so early but I thought we could talk, then you could go have your bachelor evening. I heard from Elle that you were going to a strip bar tonight." She said as we walked to the elevators.

"I really think that if it comes to handing some strange woman dollar bills, even if she's naked, versus dinner with you, you win."

"Oh you are so sweet, maybe I'll have to dance for you, in return!" she giggled and squeezed my arm as she said that.

"I, um, accept!" I said

"Oh, H!" She smiled. We got on the elevator with other people so she became quiet.

Once we got to the Suite, Susan sat in a chair and seemed to relax a little. I handed her a menu and suggested that she order some food. I assumed that we'd get a couple of appetizers, and then go eat, but she surprised me and ordered a full dinner, lamb and vegetables, so I ordered a steak and baked potato...the food in Las Vegas is always good, even room service.

We ate, chatted about simple stuff and then over some dessert concoction I couldn't even pronounce, I said "Okay, Greek Goddess, what's troubling you?" She looked at me with those piercing blue eyes and said:

"I think Jesse's gay!"

"Jesse? Jesse, the football stud, Jesse the guy that plays golf with my friends and me, every month? Your son that every woman I know including Elle thinks is a hottie? That Jesse? Why would you think that?" I was honestly perplexed, Jesse did not come off as gay at, not that there would be anything wrong with that as the old TV show used to say.

"H, he never talks about girls, ever; and he got a job off campus, he didn't tell me about. He told Jackie, but made her promise not to tell me." She blurted out.

"Apparently the promise not to tell you was not kept."

"No, his sister told me. He's, he's a male dancer at this "Chippendales" type of club, near the campus!" she said with tears in her eyes. I said nothing for almost a minute. I didn't know he was a dancer.

"Okay, that seems okay, he's in great shape, good looking and as I recall from last year's Christmas party at our house, he loves to dance. How do you make the leap to he's gay?" I asked.

"Well... he talks to Jackie...a lot, about this older MALE dancer who has "taken him under his wing". He's not dating, he doesn't talk about girls on campus, and I'm really worried. What should I do?" she asked with those tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

"Okay, okay...time-out! How about...I'll call him up and invite him home to play a round of golf next weekend? I'll talk to him..." before she could say anything, I continued, "By the way, he's always talking about the cart girls when he plays golf with my buddies and me." I made that up, but I needed to calm her down.

I didn't know if Jesse was gay or not, but there seemed to be no reason that Susan needed to upset about something she didn't know was true or not. Of course I was thinking what did it matter if he was or not, but I wasn't his mother so I shut up. I could see she was desperately listening to everything I was saying, she wiped her eyes and then she smiled that dazzling smile, her whole face changed and she said: "That's sounds great!

H, I really appreciate you telling me that!" Another deep breath, "I'm glad he talks about the cart girls, too... H, what's a cart girl?" She asked, her face still bright, but a little confused again.

"They're the ones who drive the beer carts around the golf course, so the guys don't run out of beers, Gatorade, golf balls, tees, stuff ... and the carts are driven by cute college girls."

Susan cocked her head slightly and looked off, something going through her mind. Then she looked at me, smiled and stood.

She leaned in and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"No, no" I said, softly reaching out and holding her hands, "I finally have you to myself, with permission from Elle to go out! Let's go get a drink..." I offered, not sure if she was completely calmed down.

"Okay," she burst, "I've never been to a strip club, before. Take me!" she almost yelled... I looked at her and opened my mouth to protest, but she saw the doubt on my face and continued, "H! I want to go!"

"Not dressed like that, you're not!" I laughed.

"What's wrong?" She asked, and those large blue eyes got serious.

"Woman, I have a reputation in strip clubs all over this country and Canada!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the master bedroom. Walking her over to the very chair I sat in last night while watching my wife fuck the hell out of a stranger, I demanded, "Sit!" Her eyes got wide again, but this time less serious.

She sat in the chair... The shoes were easy, I knew that she and Elle had the same shoe size, Susan never wore what I consider high heels, but she insisted on trying on every new pair of heels that Elle showed up wearing. If you haven't realized yet, I have a high heel fetish. I snatched the black 5- inch pumps...why not?

Then I debated with myself, for a moment, between one of Elle's t-shirts or one of her boy's sized men's buttoned down shirts, both, black in color.

"The shirt...please," I heard softly from behind me. I smiled and then I found a little black skirt, in the bag from Elle's shopping trip, yesterday, obviously I hadn't seen it before, but it was short, really short, done. I walked over to Susan and whispered, "Put these on, I'll be in the living room...."

Elle's Story

Elle got off the elevator on Millie's floor. She padded down the hallway toward the room on the keycard holder. She was wearing her one piece workout swimsuit, under a bath towel, neither designed for showing off her body, but when a woman is built, the way she is, the proverbial potato sack would have been provocative. Of course she was wearing heels, not closed toed pumps, like her husband adored, but some 4 inch wedges, built to walk poolside in South Beach, which is where she and Loring had purchased them, some seven years ago.

Needless to say, Elle got a lot of attention walking through the hotel from the gym. It was something that she had become used to, over the last ten years. She had always been a good looking woman -- and guys: from the geeky elementary school boys, to the high school and college football players and wrestlers, to the 20- something ex-frat boys, all of them constantly trying to get into her panties. This minister's daughter only took two of the men before Loring seriously, but ultimately those relationships did not last.

Henry Loring had helped her realize how special she really was, career-wise, friendship-wise, and particularly over the last year, sexuality-wise. Elle had always enjoyed sex, and the two of them had a wonderful, exciting sex life...It had been a continual evolution in their sex life since that evening at the Jazz Catacombs, months ago.

On this particular evening, though, she wanted to eat some food and then have a quiet night.

Elle put the keycard into the door opening and entered the room. It was a nice room, but after their suite at Caesar's, this one was very small...and one queen-size bed. There was a knock at the door behind Elle, she turned around and after looking through the eyehole, she opened the door. Two waiters were waiting there with full carts; Elle stepped back into the room and let them enter.

They laid out quite a spread: chicken, fish, fresh vegetables, fruits and the largest tray of cheeses she had ever seen. The 1st waiter produced two bottles of wine... "Will this be okay ma'am?" Elle told him yes, she wasn't a big fan of wine, but she knew Millie liked her glass every evening. Elle signed for the check and the tip and closed the door behind them.

She reached into her day bag and pulled out a plastic bag and a black, long sleeved sweatshirt and black, boy shorts. Slipping out of her bathing suit she rinsed it, wringed it out, and stuffed it into the plastic bag, slid it into the day bag and placed it in the closet and then walked into the bathroom. She put the sweatshirt and boy shorts on the small vanity next to the toilet and turned on the water, hot.

She slid into the small shower and washed the day and the chlorine, from the hot tub, off of her. She thought about her husband and wondered how his day had turned out. She hoped he was going to have fun at dinner with Susan, he was so cute with his crush on her, she wouldn't mind if Susan gave him "some"...in fact she felt he deserved it, watching her all these past months: flirting, teasing, playing with all the pretty, hunky boys while he stood in the corner, or on the other side of the room letting her have fun.

Always far enough to give her room, but close enough for security. Yeah, she smiled to herself, if Susan ever relaxed a little, she would be a lot happier... and she knew from personal experience if she ever relaxed with her husband she would truly enjoy it.

As she stepped out of the shower, she grabbed a large towel and began to dry off; her thoughts returned to last night's shower and the rest of the evening, after the shower. She smiled as she thought about whether she should let young, dumb, Michael visit them back home, she liked playing with the dumb ones...

Mr. Loring didn't seem to mind, but maybe what happens in Vegas, should stay in Vegas.

Elle pulled the towel down from drying her hair and saw Millie standing in the door of the bathroom, looking at her. "Hi..." she said in surprise, she hadn't heard the door open while in the shower.