Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me

The daughter was disappointing. She was cute and spoiled, so she basically just laid on the bed and grunted. I flipped her over on her stomach and got up. I grabbed a towel I wiped my face and walked over to the mom who sat there with her legs crossed watching my every move. I bent over and kissed her, sweetly. She whispered to me, "You don't like my daughter, do you?"

"I like you," I responded.

"Fuck her in the ass...she hates that." I looked at her and thought who are these people?

"Take your clothes off." She sat and looked at me and slowly stood and undid her dress. Her lingerie was nice too. I drew her into my sweaty body. She felt good in my arms, better than her twig of a daughter. I pushed her down on the bed she pulled me down to her and grabbed my cock. She didn't even take off her panties just pulled them aside and then pulled me inside of her. She was warm and tight and rubbed her hands all over me, this woman was an active participant. Her daughter turned over to watch us and run her fingers along my back.

The mother started coming and it must have been sometime because she screamed loud enough for everyone in the building to hear. I slid back, just popping out. My cock still hard rested on the mom just above the entrance to her pussy. I told the daughter to come lick my cock. She was moved and picked up the tip of my cock and started licking it, she was as lifeless on sucking my cock as she was at fucking, I stuck myself back into mom, who immediately started moaning again.

I pushed the daughter's head down so she could lick at my dick as I slid it back and forth out of her mother. I pulled out and pushed her head down into her mother's pussy and told her to keep her mom going for me. As I walked over to get what was left of my rum and cola, the daughter was aggressively eating out her mother. I watched the kinkiness of that and then put my drink down.

I walked to the front of the bed and leaned over and kissed the mom. Her eyes opened, and I told her that I really liked her; she smiled and blew me a kiss. She shuddered as the daughter must have done something very nice to her. I lifted the daughter's hips and placed her over her mom's mouth. Mom didn't hesitate. They were now in a 69 and going at each other with spirit. I watched for a while, then ducked into the bathroom with a wet cloth and wiped myself down.

I heard grunt from the partially open door behind me and peeked in. The two tall twins I think Elle had gone off with were in the other room jacking each other off. I'd have to ask Elle if she had anything to do with that. I dressed and stood watching the women for another few minutes and then sent a text to my wife....

Elle

Elle was on her back now, Luna was on top of her fucking her, slowly twisting and grinding her dick into Elle. Elle had her eyes closed but then for some reason she opened them and saw that there was someone watching them. It was Dom, Michael's older brother. He was leaning against the doorway watching them.

Elle saw that he was stroking a dick as thick around and a beer bottle. She watched him work his dick while staring at Luna's ass. Elle called to him, she told him to get over here and stick that monster into Luna's ass. She wanted to see him fuck her. Dom smiled and walked over. He climbed on the bed and positioned himself behind Luna. She was obviously used to the size of that dick as she groaned but took it slowly, all the way into herself.

Dom started fucking her, and it felt to Elle that his dick went all the way through Luna and into her. Those two knew how to fuck in rhythm. Luna was close; she pushed her mouth onto Elle's again and came inside her. Dom lifted her up and out of Elle and flipped her on her back, next to Elle. Elle watched him rip the condom off of Luna and swallow her dick whole. He licked her clean and then slid up to kiss her.

He turned to Elle and growled: "Do you want to see some serious ass fucking now?" Elle nodded and Dom picked up Luna at the hips and sawed that brick of a dick back into her very cute ass. She watched those two put on a show. It was one of the hottest things she had ever seen. They never looked away from each other; she wrapped her perfect legs around his as he hammered in to her.

Dom fucked her while jacking Luna's own dick with his free hand. She grunted and came again while he continued to pound into her; she had a lot of sperm left for someone that had come only moments ago. He scooped up most of it and licked it off his fingers; she scooped the rest and swallowed her own come.

Elle ceased to exist for this couple in love. She sat up and went into what she figured correctly was the bathroom. She took a quick shower, and borrowed some of Luna's toiletries. She walked out of the bathroom. She thanked the two for letting her experience that love, but now she had to go find her man. They both said goodbye without stopping their lovemaking. Elle saw the text from her husband and headed toward the courtyard, hoping to avoid the psycho twins.

Me

I stood at the large bar sipping my second rum and coke. The courtyard was pretty full. Most of the people looked as if they had been doing something, some were still naked. The two twins, Casey and Macey were seriously abusing the Brazilian pornstar. I saw the beginning, but so many people surrounded them I lost sight. The two blondes were really aggressive, but the Brazilian seemed to be giving as good as she was getting.

"Mr. Loring I presume?"

"Mrs. Loring, how are you?" I turned to Elle and took her in my arms. We kissed. "I missed you."

"I missed you too...Maybe we should head back?"

"Let me text Susan and see where she is."

She's not in the car?

She's been taking a tour of the facilities. Elle's eyebrow raised at that comment. Susan's reply text said she was in the Meat Locker. I decided to show Elle, the Meat Locker....

I walked Elle past the mob surrounding the twins, she peeked over the guys, who of course let her in, and she immediately backed away and walked past me looking pale for the first time in a long time.

I took a peek and each twin had an arm buried almost to the elbow; one inside the ass and the other inside the pussy of the Brazilian. The Brazilian was seriously grunting and groaning. The twins were locked in a deep kiss. Elle described what happened in the hallway with the twins. I told her about the mom and the daughter, she topped that by telling me about Dom and Luna...Luna, smoking hot Luna...with a cock. I told her about her twins. Turns out she had started the whole thing.

We reached the den and I got a new rum and coke, and Elle a martini. I found the secret entrance and took Elle down the steps. We stepped inside the Meat Locker, where a gentleman in a tuxedo asked Elle if she would be offended by homosexuality. She walked by him saying no. We walked all around and finally found our girl Susan. She was with a couple of old friends.

She was wearing a strap on dildo, a BIG one, and fucking the honorable senator in the ass. The senator was bent over in a stockade that had his wrists and head inside. On the other side the senator was sucking the enormous cock of the giant, black tattoo guy. I asked Elle if we could watch little. She whispered go ahead. Susan was pounding into the Senator. The heels made her just tall enough to make access workable. We watched the action for about ten minutes until prison boy came and backed out of the senator's mouth. He unbuckled the senator, who got off of Susan's dildo. I never did ask her where she found a dildo in the gay men's playroom. The well fucked senator melted in to the arms of his big boy lover. Elle showed Susan where she could get a shower, while I secured another rum and coke.

We never did see our host TC. It was about 4:00 in the morning as I wandered out into the finally cool desert air:

• Susan was energized and smiling like she won the lottery.

• Elle was searching in the back of the Caddy for the cheese tray.

• I walked over to the van where some of the workers were piling in, and pulled Maria aside. I kissed her, softly and she said she would call me and that Elle had said it was okay. I smiled and kissed her again.

• Prison boy was actually a County deputy sheriff who rode his Harley up to Susan, kissed her and disappeared into the night.

• The Senator came out in a tailor made suit holding the hand of the mom I had fucked earlier in the evening. The daughter trailed behind, the Senator and the mom smiled at me, separately; the daughter came over frowning, took my hand and placed a piece of paper in it and said mother's cell and mine.

• We didn't see Luna and Dom, they probably stayed the night. We did see Luna later that year back home, when she was in town for a dance review, but that's another story.

Thank goodness we were able to upgrade on the flight home, I slept most of the way...Elle had five more phone numbers by the time we landed, and another bra had disappeared on this flight.

Next Story: Beware the Greeks, Especially When They Bare Gifts!

1...67891011