All Comments on 'Velvet Ch. 03'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Good story.

you might want to change the menstruation to ministration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Super but.......

Great story but..... you may want to either reread and/or use a grammar checking program. Some words were out of place or missing. Keep writing!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 19 years agoAuthor
From Ernest Hemingsex

Thanks for all the comments, corrections, and kudos, especially the emails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

pls continue it

as there was no protection used

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not this time

Story too long, sex too short, too many 'real names' - I skipped a lot.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To Stan From Ernest Hemingsex

Sorry you weren't pleased.

Re: length--I didn't plan on a specifc length for this final installment. I just wrote and let the story "come alive" regardless if it was short or long. I was surprised--and pleased--it resulted in 3 pages on the site.

Re: sex too short--??? There's dry-humping, oral, manual, and penetration scenes, each pretty graphic. Also, Literotica gave it the "H" label.

Re: too many "real names"--again-->??? The mother who looks like Joan Collins?

???????????????????

Oh well, like they say, "You can't please everybody."

Thanks anyway for taking the time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
From Ernest Hemingsex

I am still getting feedback at my email and I wanted to thank everyone especially Ray and Anonymous (from June 9.) I appreciate the kudos. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good story

Had all the right stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
From Ernest Hemingsex

Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

It was a great story,please keep on writeing.Hope you have more public interacttion and seduction. I got a great erection from the story. BOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks Bob

From Ernest Hemingsex: I appreciate the compliment. I am currently working on another mother-son (MS) story separate from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot story; misunderstanding of words

He did NOT like her "menstruation." He liked her "ministrations" on his body. Two different words--two different meanings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mothers

i had a step mom i would watch shower never got to have her but i would have

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To mothers from Ernest Hemingsex

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful coupling

Oh the sweet incest between mother and son.....such a beautiful relationship...such warm n passionate love...beautifully captured by the author....just it needed a lot more of description of the mothers sweet vaginal structure both external n internal her sweet thigh flesh her sweet bum cheeks her sweet bum hole all these very important parts of the mother should have been described in great details !!also her sweet breasts too with the large n puffy aureolas n the swollen sweet rubbery nipples....these words should have added a greater inflaming erotic reaction on the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you, Anonymous in India

From Ernest Hemingsex.

David48David48over 17 years ago
the alpha and the omega

It all has a start...and then? From wence I came, I returned...and the sun shone. Warm it was...and so it shall be always. She gave me life and then brought me home again and for always. No...there is nothing...no one...as special as...Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love to fuck the mom

i just love to read the story it realy turned me on and just rub my clit while i read this story.though it has everthing still it need some more spice to make it best because i expect more oral and annal action between the momand son.any way good sexy work keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good, I love mother7son stories of love

I am waiting the story you promised. This is very good. Congratulations. Elizabeth

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Velvet

Good story, some careless spelling, which detracts from a

good story.Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a brilliant story! She's definitely one hot, slutty bitch - I can almost smell and taste her aroused cunt myself. He's one lucky guy to be fucking this hot bitch-milf mother of his!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
FIVE STARS...

It would not let me indicate on the fifth star. This third chapter was REALLY hot and loving, not just the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I never had a cock as big as yours."

Like Paul, plenty of boys'd love to hear their mother tell them that. Paul unloads his young balls up the same cunt he came out of, and he'll do it again and again. Lucky motherfucker.

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
You have done it again

A terrific story, good plot, good job.

GL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Papa! Faux Papa!

The Not-Too-Old Man and The Sex?

The goof with menstruation nearly made me choke between a gasp and a giant chuckle. Hopefully you were a victim of an auto-prompting word processor and your own lack of simple proofreading before submitting a story.

Kudos on doing or attempting to do a MS story with a more mature set of lovers as we typically get over-eager teen grads lusting after their sexy soccer moms in yoga pants. What matters more though is whether each couple is made to seem real otherwise the particular taboo is negated and it's just garden variety coupling with the words "mom" and "son" sprinkled in for decoration.

You did a better job on their back-story here than with another of your efforts but it was still lacking. A part of it may be due to not seeing how or why the mother got to her mindset. For the male perspective, it's an easier sell to accept any son lusting after any even marginally attractive mother he had an affectionate bonded relationship with. Mothers normally have more of an uphill battle against societal norms.

The over the top way you convey sex scenes based on maybe four of your stories I've read is what lets you down here again. It's way too wordy and unnatural to the point it gets in the way of imagining the actual activity. If you'd use a more common prose style instead of trying to seem like the "Great Novelist" slumming by dabbling in dirty stories it might work a lot better. No reader wants to read modern erotica with a thesaurus at the ready just to figure out which orifice milady doth proffer to her lusty swain verily and forsooth.

Again, you have your lovers self-commenting using dialog way too much in place of just describing the sex action. People deeply into hot sex can barely manage simple syllables like Yes or Uh-huh. If they're clearly enunciating in complete sentences, they're either faking it like porn actors or they not actual humans having actual (good) sex. That nonsense slams the brakes on the whole scenario you've tried to build because it's plain silly. I didn't vote on the first two parts of this as it seems unnecessarily cruel to down-vote the same issue three times for what is really one long story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
36's?

WOW! 36 inch tits. They must have hung past her knees, LOL!!! I know this dairy farmer that wants to meet her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1314 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Velvet Ch. 02 Previous Part
Velvet Series Info