Velvet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Mom! You are fucking hot!" I exclaimed.

Her face turned humble, "Thank you, Paul."

My shirt and T-shirt were off of me and on the carpet. I sat down on the right side of the bed so I could remove my pants, socks, and shoes. Mom strolled by me toward the bed. She maintained her sexy grin. Her breasts and nipples jiggled. Her hips swayed with confidence. My face, from my forward bent position to remove my Gucci loafers, was a mere six inches away from her right hip. Her aroma of arousal hit me even stronger than before in the car. She sat on the same edge of the bed a little bit away from me and near the pillows. My shoes were now lying next to my discarded suit pants on the carpet. My effort to strip off my socks was thwarted by the action of my mother. She sexily bent her legs and very slowly took off her high heels. She then swung her legs toward her left and onto the bed, sliding her body down so her head was resting on the pillows. My hot and excited mother lay before me naked as a jaybird except for her panties. Her hands were behind her head which was tilted slightly to her right, reminding me of a Marilyn Monroe pose. This position with her hands behind her hand caused her bountiful breasts to swell out. With their hardened nipples, they looked to me like two fleshy mountains. But what took my breath away was seeing her spread her long, well toned legs before me. I was mesmerized as the saturated thong material stretched across her vulva. At that moment with her legs splayed open like a centerfold model, Mom's scent of stimulation, her sexual perfume, hit me like a good right hook. It also caused my brain to change in milliseconds my usual mode of operation with a woman, which was to work on the breasts first and then later "head south." This time I was going south first! I rapidly tore off my socks, the last stitch of clothing for me, and positioned myself on the bed toward my mother's beckoning cunt.

"No, let me see you first without clothes first," Mom stated, sounding ever-so slightly disappointed.

I grunted, "Later" as my face, mouth and tongue were being called to by her sopped pubic mound like The Sirens in mythology. My left hand steadied my upper body as my right hand reached to the top portion of the thong below her belly button. In one swift motion I tore off the flimsy material. Most of it was now in my clenched fist, a small sliver stuck in her ass cheeks.

"Oh!" Mom responded surprisingly.

Still maintaining the majority of the thong in four of out five fingers, I curled my right index finger and yanked the last piece of panty from between Mom's flattened buttocks. I held up my mother's thong like a trophy and brought it to my nose. I gave a mighty inhale of the wet silk: I was smelling deeply my mother's underwear which was filled with her juices which were ignited by my touch!

In two seconds the pieces of panties were thrown to the floor and I shifted my attention to the actual prize—my mother's pussy. I gazed at. It was like a just-blossomed pink rose covered in morning dew. The lips were puffy, open, and wet...very, very wet. It seems that Mom's love nectar was brewing again. Above this alluring pink portal was a neatly trimmed thatch of raven pubic hair. It blew my mind that I was about to return to the same opening I came from 30 years ago! It blew my mind that I was about to eat my mother's pussy. I bent my head and dropped nose first into her pubic forest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Mom happily exclaimed.

My nose had slightly passed against Mom's clitoris as my face descended between her thighs, and was probably the reason why she raised her bottom off the bed. I didn't want her going off so soon. I readjusted my face against her pubic mound, and slide my tongue between her wet labia.

"Ohhh, yessssssss!"

I wiggled my tongue through her cunt lips and savored for the first time the taste of Mom's excited pussy. The tip of the tongue eased in and out of the entrance to her womanhood. Her secretion blanketed my tongue and lips. Oh, the tangy taste of a woman in heat! I raised my eyes and enjoyed the site of my beautiful and aroused mother massaging her breasts while my head lay between her legs. Her eyes were closed, her face seem to be off in a dream. Her hands felt, weighed, and caressed each breast; the left hand cupping the left breast and the right hand with the right breast. Her breathing was very heavy now. She pinched and rolled the nipples, tugging on them gently. Then she did what I've seen often in porn films and love very much: she brought each breast close to her mouth and took turns licking the swollen nipples. She did this oral self-stimulation several times, stopping only to emit soft moans.

I now brought my hands onto the scene and with my thumbs pried apart her labia even more.

"Oh, God yes! Open me up, Paul! Yes, that's it!"

The wetness of Mom's pussy lips instantly coated my thumbs. I jabbed my straightened tongue in and out of her soaking cunt.

"Yes, you sweet wonderful son! Fuck me with that delicious tongue of yours!" she crooned.

After a couple of minutes, I stopped the tongue jabbing to admire the view. With my thumbs still spreading the wet petals, I gazed lustily at my mother's well of love. If you looked down in an ordinary well it seem like the blackness went on forever. The same could be said for the salmon interior of Mom's pussy. And just like many a well is wet within, so was hers. It seemed like another wave of womanly wetness was brewing. My mother's pussy pulsed forth with more nectar. I also enjoyed the rubbery feel of her lips. The taste...the smell...the taboo nature of this wet female sex...I was hooked!

My trance was broken by Mom wrapping her long legs around me: my mouth and tongue were called back to work. Oh what joyous work! I fluttered my tongue up and down my mother's heated slit. My taste buds relished as more of her sexual ambrosia slide down my throat.

She raved, "Uh! Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh! Yes!"

I straightened out my tongue, stuck it back into Mom's pussy, and curled it up.

"Oh, that is wonderful!" she critiqued in a low voice. "Oh you do that so nice." As I wiggled my tongue side to side in her molten honey pot, she now commanded: "Eat me! Eat meeeeee!"

Next I placed my mouth over Mom's clitoris and tenderly lashed my tongue against it. This caused my mother to raise her torso off the bed and exclaim, "Eeeewwwwwwwwww!" I moved my right hand and slipped my index finger deep into her dewy pussy. She lifted her torso even higher than before and covered my scalp with the palms of her hands—like I was planning to leave. I did, however, need to breathe because I was literally being smothered by my mother's impending orgasm. I moved my head little away from her pubic area.

"I can't breathe, " I mumbled.

She was startled. "Oh, baby, I'm sorry." She moved her hands to the sides of her thighs.

I picked up where I left off: with my tongue slowly stroking my mother's clit and my finger back inside her cunt, now moving in and out rapidly.

"Oh my God!" Joan yelled.

She ascended her torso again in response and brought her hands back to my head, but quickly returned them to her sides. As my fingers—the index now joined by the middle digit—slid in and out of my mother, there could be heard a sopping sucking sound. Meanwhile my lips carefully encircled her erect clitoris and took it into my mouth.

"Yes! Yes! That's it!"

The floodgates were literally open now as Mom's sexual fluids burst forth into my mouth, onto my tongue, down my throat and up my nose. It has always been a challenge for me to be gentle with the clit and at the same time being rapid with the finger-fucking. But it's a very enjoyable challenge! My mouth and tongue handled with care Mom's turgid clit while simultaneously my fingers fucked her twat for dear life.

"I'm coming!" she proclaimed with joy. "Oh God, yes! I'm coming!"

My mother's crotch rode my face into orgasmic bliss. She bucked like a rodeo rider and thrashed like a fish out of water.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, fucking yes!"

I could hear her fingers grab hold of the sheets as she reached her peak. She gave one final thrust of her crotch against my face, and one more release of her ambrosia. My face was like a glazed donut; it was covered by her tangy sauce. And I loved every bit of that sauce being on me! I took my face away from her flooded cunt. She gradually brought her crotch back down to the massively stained bed sheet. I rested my head below her crotch, laying the right side of my face against the bed. The whole area around my nose—the space between her thighs and the wet sheets—circulated her sex smell. I took another deep whiff, and smiled. I rest my hands, palms down, on the top of her thighs. Her hands were outstretched on the bed almost like a cross. I noticed her breasts starting to rise and fall as her breathing was returning to normalcy. Her eyes were closed.

We—well, I—rested for about five minutes. I inched myself up my mother's relaxed body. Her eyes opened as my face was in front of hers. She smiled.

"Oh Paul, that was wonderful."

I returned the smile and bent down to kiss her. Her lips met mine, and soon opened. Our tongues, old friends by known, got reacquainted by twirling around each other. It always turned me on to a kiss a girl after eating her out, sharing her pussy juice with her. Mom seemed to enjoy this oral transaction, as her mouth and tongue movements intensified against my own. She did a slow inhale, taking in her own sexual scent. My penis, which had started loosing some of its erection during the cool-down period, regained itself and lurched against her lower stomach. She wrapped her around me, the hands going to the back of my head and holding it until we mutually broke off the kiss. I lowered my face on the left side of Mom's face in the nap of her neck.

"Mom, I want you to be The Last for me," I said with all sincerity. "I want to be yours and yours only." I took away my face and looked at her. Her face looked the same like in the restaurant when I asked her to dance. Her eyes were readying to cry and her lips quivered.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you to my son, now my Only," she pledged back.

I pressed my lips against her. We kept our lips together, mutually knowing this was an emotional kiss and not an impending French. My mental attention was now on her massive breasts and upright nipples lovingly crushed against my chest. It was now time to tend to these two buxom beauties. I peeled away from the kiss and lowered my mouth to her right breast, taking the top of into my mouth.

Mom cooed, "Oh, sweetheart."

My tongue swabbed all around the massive mammary, delaying a concentrated "attack" on the engorged nipple. My tongue dragged literally all around Mom's breast, giving a couple of quick flicks to the lower curve area which connected the tit to her chest. She wiggled and giggled. Now was time to re-enact my baby days...and suck on mommy's nipple! My mouth covered the pink point and sucked on it adoringly.

"Aaahhhhh," she sighed.

While I licked her right nipple and gently took it in between my lips, my right hand was giving amorous attention to her left tit. My fingers kneaded the fleshy melon, cupping it first from underneath as if weighing it. The hand continued its continued its caresses all around Mom's mammary for a bit more and then shifted gears to the quivering nipple. I rolled the teat between thumb and forefinger, eliciting a long moan from my partner in incest. I would soon alternate my actions. I shifted my body so my mouth landed on the peak of Mom's left breast while my left hand, which had been pretty much resting against her side, cupped her right breast.

Another sigh of joy came from my mother, along with, "Even as a baby, you were so gentle and caring with my breasts and nipples." I flashed her a smile. My mouth confidently offered to Joan's left breast the same oral loving I gave its partner. My hand also manually adored her right breast, including tenderly rolling and pulling the nipple.

"Paul, oh baby, you're making me wet again," Mom announced in a sultry tone. An idea struck me. Being right handed, I shifted my body so I brought my hand between my mother's legs. I rested my right hand's palm over her pussy opening. She was definitely flooding again, as my hand was being swept with a new wave of womanly wetness. I quickly rubbed her pubic area to increase the release of her juices. The low squishing sound told me I had the desired effect. I curled my index, middle and ringer fingers, and slipped them easily into Mom's slick opening. Her eyes, which had been pretty much closed during my tending to her tits, flew open at the unexpected intrusion of not one finger but now three.

"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhh," she wailed.

I rotated the three curled digits inside my mother's twat and soon pulled them out with the desired prize—a glob of her sex juices! I marveled at how shiny my fingers were. My right hand zoomed to the top of her left breast and smeared her cunt cream all over the mammary especially the nipple.

Mom looked at me with wide-open eyes, "Oh my God!"

I stood kneeling next to her, manually painting her cream onto her breast. Then I dropped my mouth to cover the frenzied nipple. I brought both hands to the side of the tit. My ten fingers occasionally squeezed the mound of flesh, but their primary purpose was to hold Mom's mammary while I licked her cream-covered nipple and areola.

"Holy shit! That is so fucking hot, Paul! I nev---" The sentence was never completed as sensory overload struck my mother. The whole scene—of me, her turned-on son, rubbing her reenergized pussy, sticking three fingers in it and scooping out her feminine ambrosia to smear it on her breast and resume suckling—was too much for her. Her body was like it had been connected to the infamous third railing in the subway—she was erotically electrocuted! Her eyes flickered close, her panting competing with the sound of my slurping her glistening breast.

My mother's eyes would not remain closed very long, nor would her panting remain at an even rate. Her eyes flew open and her vocals instantly changed to a heightened "Ohhhhhh!" I used my fresh left hand the same way as I did the right, rubbing my mother's sex sweaty pubic mound, curling the same fingers as before into her overheated orifice extracting a heady lump of sex sauce, and smeared it onto her other breast. Both my hands repeated their gentle hold and occasional squeeze of this breast like the other one. And also like the other tit, my mouth and went to work on the excited and coated nipple. My mind and my taste glands relished the sensation of again tasting my mother's juices spread, now, over her right breast.

Mom's head tossed side to side, her throat emitting a steady stream of "Ugh's". During her head thrashing she grazed against me. She looked at what she had touched; it was my fully erect and bouncing prick. She seemed in awe of my 7 ½ inches of manhood. She brought up her left hand and had my erection in her palm. She cradled it for a few seconds and then started to slowly run her palm up and down the length. It was now my turn to be bolted by surprise. I looked down at my mother, eyes glued to her manual manipulation and her mouth shaped in a small "o". She made a small "oh" sound, like when someone sees something appealing for the first time. She loosely closed her fingers around the shaft, continuing her stroking. Figuratively speaking: lightning bolts shot up in my head. My penis, after so many months without contact except for the occasional self-manipulation, was now being lovingly stroked by...my mother! The taboo nature of this fried my mind. Scenes fromTabooandTaboo IIwhere the mothers held their son's hardened pricks like fine china seared through my mind. Mom looked up at me, grinning.

"My Paul, you really have grown," she teased.

Her hand continued slowly jerking me off. She looked down at my tool and then returned to meeting my eyes. Her facial expression was one of mock surprise. "Is this all for me?"

Her menstruation was getting me dizzy. "Yes," I uttered.

"Do you really want me, your mother, to put your rock-hard penis in my mouth?" she quizzed seductively.

I croaked another yes.

"Are you sure you want your mother to suck and lick your stiff cock like a candy cane?"

"Yes!" I answered loudly.

Mom was teasing me, but she herself could not take the teasing any longer. The look on her eyes went from devilish to determined. She moved her head, sending her tongue out to give the head of my dick a swirling loving lash, and then engulfed the whole penis.

My lungs and mouth released a lengthy "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The feeling was stupendous. She had virtually the entire length of my prick in her mouth. The implication was even more incredible: my naked mother, who I just orally and manually treated, was sucking my erect penis! I felt myself very lucky because it is said that boys and men have had sexual thoughts about their mother and the few who still maintain those erotic sentiments rarely get to enjoy those thoughts becoming reality.

My mother Joan's ruby lips slurped my cock like a Popsicle on a summer day. She brought her left hand up to cup and caresses my swinging testicles. I heard her inhale the scent of my groin. She released my cock and looked up at me with fire in her eyes.

"I love your smell!" she hissed. Her right hand took hold of my tool and pressed it back against my stomach. She kissed the spot where the shaft and scrotum met. Then mom proceeded to lick my ecstatic erection up and down, down and up. The wet tongue dragged over my shaft's puffy blue vein. I, still in my kneeling position, tossed my head back.

"Ohhhhhhh, mom. You do that so good!"

She moved my boner away from my stomach so that it stuck straight out. Her tongue slid out, and around my dick's sensitive head.

"Mmmmmm," she growled.

Next Mom's tongue tickled the sensitive tip of my penis. My whole body shook like I had the chills from the flu. It was now me who was now getting erotically electrocuted. The joyous and erotic sensations traveled at light speed back and forth between my little head and my big head. I was so immensely enjoying my first blowjob from my mother. However, I did not want to cum in her mouth this first time together in incestuous love. I was nearing the point when I knew ejaculation was soon coming (pun intended).

"Mom," I said.

Her only response was continued "mmm-ing" and slurping. I looked down as her tongue snaked around my cock head and then to the underside of the shaft. Next she was licking and kissing my balls.

I repeated, "Mom." She finally quizzically glanced up at me, her hot lips still pressed against my salivated scrotum.

"I'm going to come soon. But this isn't how I want to it to be—not our first time together."

She took her mouth away from my sex organs, her look even more quizzical.

I moved off the left side of the bed and stood on the floor. "We have so much time for me coming in your mouth." I moved to the foot of the bed and repositioned myself back onto the bed so that my body would cover my mother's body. "I want to cum the first time...inside of your pussy." I was mounting Mom, and her face seemed to now understand the sudden end of a blowjob we were both enjoying. She smiled, almost appreciatively.

"You're a very caring lover, Paul."

"I amyourcaring lover," I countered, as my rigid cock slid downward along Mom's stomach. I was in the classic push-up position over my waiting partner. My penis was pointed at mother's portal of pleasure. It was as if a directed yelled, "Freeze!" We didn't move. I was ready to enter, and her open legs were prepared to accept. But our eyes, and our emotions, had to have their "say" before the actual physical moment. I was about to have actual intercourse with my mother. The cycle of sex—oral, manual, and penetration—was about to be complete. But this incestuous sex was not solely based on lust, but on feelings between my mother and I. We had always been close like "regular" mother and son. But Life threw us some curveballs of cruelty, in the form of adulterous mates. Our bond saw us threw those hurtful times, and blossomed into a love considered taboo by society. Well, to hell with society—I had often harbored the heart of a rebel anyway. A tear trailed from Mom's left eye down her cheek. She was smiling. I knew it was a tear of joy.