Veneris Redivivus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla opened her eyes and found the woman was still there, peering into her with alien intelligence. Her calm and deep breaths stood in stark contrast to the raving beast she was on the rocky wall. Her youthful, round breasts heaved to her focused breath, the creature that was formerly Vanessa relishing every intimate moment of its catch. Karla met the woman's gaze, overcome by her deeply sensual aura and eerily blank eyes, thinking for a flash that this woman could be Vanessa's sister, as little traces of her partner peaked through the alien's unreal features.

Her eyes drifted down the alien's neck, onto her bulging, luscious breasts and toward her engorged pussy lips, her entire body radiating heat, advertising she was in her sexual prime and ready to couple. With a seductive smile the woman reached forward in a single motion, grabbing Karla by the head and giving her a deep, passionate kiss. Karla found herself moaning, surprised by how how dewy and soft the alien lips felt, how she wanted to wallow in her warm embrace as tingles raced up her spine, her instincts screaming for her to escape.

Karla leaned back, relaxing into the moss as she stared into the inhuman eyes of her alien lover, blissfully entranced and brushing away feelings of alarm. She felt oddly calm, as if everything was going to be alright and she would see her family again, her previous terror evaporated.

Vanessa stretched over Karla's body, pressing her liquid smooth breasts and the rest of her form against her, as she renewed her gentle, loving kisses. Karla could only mewl in response, reveling in the cloudy feeling of acceptance and heady arousal as the woman's tongue danced with hers. All the while, the pleasure drunk explorer could feel her space suit quickly dissolving underneath the alien's warm embrace, the fluids running off Vanessa's skin removing Karla's second skin as subtly could be.

That which could not hold love and lust, that which was dead, would melt before the Venusian's grace, an adaptation Aphrodite saw fit to bless her daughters with ages ago to further the spread of her kind.

Vanessa began writhing more upon feeling Karla's flesh. The hunter's calm that inundated her mind moments ago slowly melted before a predator's lust with only one goal in mind: reproduction.

Being the only member of her species, her mating instincts were imprinted stronger than most of her kind, knowing just how vulnerable she would be if she did not trigger an outbreak of lust and passion. She gripped Karla tightly, rubbing her silky mountains of pink titflesh against Karla's modest breasts, as she moved her other hand to clutch her pert bottom, her covetous fingers squeezing her cheeks with burning urgency as she ground herself against her former partner's moistening thigh.

Karla moaned in turn to the woman's more heated attentions, her body breaking out in a sweat from their combined heat as she felt something swelling along her leg. She was much too dazed to scream, and only smiled when she saw the woman's clit engorge and throb into a penetrating spear, eager to plunge itself within Karla's flowing slit.

Vanessa trembled and quaked as she sucked on Karla's hardened nipple, massaging her other breast as she finally sank her feminine organ deep into her lover's warm depths. She let out a deep moan, her heavy bosom shuddering as Karla fit her nipples around her fingers, squeezing her swinging tits in dazed delight as Vanessa's body rewarded her for following her instincts.

Karla stiffened at the actual touch of her penetration, the physical sensation breaking her out of her fog for a moment, the reality oriented side of her brain caught between disbelief and horror that another woman was somehow inside her. Just as quickly as the realization dawned it was snuffed out, the intense feeling battering away her defenses and choking off her self-preservation instincts, her body relaxing as her inner walls let Vanessa sink deeper into her body.

Vanessa grabbed Karla's face and mashed her into her huge breasts, her fertile, wide hips now working the explorer over as her mind became absorbed with primal rutting, caring for nothing but reaching her peak and spreading the gift of her Goddess. Karla began sucking on her tit, the soft, rosy globe practically flowing into her mouth from ample lubrication. Vanessa howled in response, Karla's attentions shooting pure ecstasy to her loins, swelling it even more as her lover's velvety muscles massaged and contracted around her organ, eager for her offering.

Karla gulped down another sweet torrent of nectar from Vanessa's ripe, juicy breast, alternating between her moist orbs, as her body went into overpowering arousal, her throbbing pussy pushing the alien to spew her juices deep inside her. It felt right, everything about this felt right and her thighs widened in supplication, desperate for her essence.

Deep down, Karla knew she should back out, but her lusts compelled her passivity, her submission, her desire growing as Vanessa reached her peak. Vanessa screamed as she mashed her fingers into Karla's breasts, slamming her hips against her as she boiled over into her climax. Karla shuddered in ecstasy, feeling Vanessa gush and flood her fluids into her womb as she leaned down to jam her tongue down her throat.

As Vanessa kept her tongue buried in Karla's mouth, pressing her massive, teardrop breasts against her, she heard the voice of the Goddess.

"Take her! Bequeath my gift unto her and give me another daughter!" Her eyes fluttered at the sound of her voice, and at the intoxicating pleasure of climaxing while colonizing another host for her Goddess's will.

Karla felt Vanessa give out a animalistic moan in her mouth as she sensed the slow, rhythmic pulses of her organ, pumping a never ending torrent of fluids into her clenching depths. Her eyes glassed over as orgasm after orgasm swept through her being, feeling prickling sensations all over her body as the spores infested her nervous system and bonded with her cells, changing her forever.

Her back arched and her toes curled as the infection ran its course, her malleable mind having completely given itself over to pleasure. Drool streamed from the corners of her mouth as her muffled mewlings floated in the air, her subconscious feeling pleasure and fear at a primal level, knowing that her very identity was coming to an exquisite end.

But soon fear gave way to acceptance, the new mother and faithful wife ceasing her weak protests and falling into silence and submission, with only the liquid squelching sounds of Vanessa's pumping organ filling the air, utterly succumbing to her transformation...

***

Captain Richards drew closer to the pick-up location, his co-pilot, Aneta, having lowered the power to the back thrusters as their drop ship began its descent. Both were corporate types through and through, unlike the blue collar workers they were rescuing.

After reaching optimal altitude, the captain set the craft to auto-pilot, letting it hover above the ground on stand-by. He reached for his mug of coffee, drinking deeply of it with a satisfied sigh. "Alright Aneta, you know the drill," he propped his feet against the console as he leaned back into his chair, "drop the tin men. Looks like we gotta rescue some lost farm girls."

Aneta snickered as she entered the commands into the digital display, and with a deep whoosh three pods hit the sweltering surface, deploying a unit of metallic androids, their glowing blue eyes standing out against the dim environs.

Aneta stood up, deliberately stretching in front of her captain as she pushed her ample chest out, smiling as she noticed a few quick glances. Soon she would put the moves on him, and then not long after, hopefully make captain herself. She walked over to his chair, massaging his shoulders as he sunk further into the soft cushion.

"Ah...that's nice...real nice..." Aneta smiled, working out knots until she looked at one of his screens tracking the workers. Something wasn't right.

"Captain...I think we need to do some maintenance because unless I'm mistaken, the trackers are broken. There's no way they can be moving that fast."

Richards leaned forward, a frown on his face as he took a closer look at the data slate. She was right. Either they got a new pair of legs or he was hallucinating. They moved so fast their tracker dots were never steady, disappearing and reappearing, growing ever closer to their position, moving towards their three drones at impossible speeds.

He was befuddled. And he did not get where he was today by being befuddled. The captain wrestled with the unreality of the scene playing out before him, searching for some rational explanation, but before he could, his comms sparked to life, an android reporting in.

"Captain, this is AV-2, reporting unknown objects moving at 160km per hour. Requesting orders."

The captain paused for a moment, and then decided. "Open fire when safe."

"Roger that."

Aneta gasped at his order. "Sir...sir they'll fire us for killing corporate assets!"

Richards scoffed as he diverted power back to the thrusters. "Buckle in and calm down. I've seen some weird shit in my day, but the day two people run like ghosts and home in on our position in a pincer movement, I'm inclined to think they don't mean well." He looked at the trembling co-pilot, a look of sympathy flashing across his stern face before becoming commanding once more. "Whatever they are, they're not human."

Aneta buckled in, preparing the ship for dust off as it slowly changed direction. She took a deep breath as her panicked fingers punched in commands while the captain put his headset back on. The craft rose higher in the air, leaving behind the drones to buy more time. Richards engaged the thrusters just as the drones opened fire, blue plasma streaking the air beneath them as the bounding aliens ably flitted between their arcs of fire.

Aneta's hands shook, holding back her welling up eyes as she fought back her fear. "Relax, we'll make it." his voice calmed her, and he flashed her that electric smile that always made her swoon, admiring his confidence. Confidence that was ill placed.

The craft staggered with a sickening lurch, the captain having underestimated the leaping ability of their assailants. It rollicked a second time as the other beast skittered across the roof, scrambling for purchase on the ship's sleek exterior. Aneta nearly broke down from the shrieking and the sound of tearing metal, their Goddess imbued abilities enabling them to move through metal and other inorganics like water.

Right then, Richards made the decision to crash the ship, finding an outcrop of jagged rock to plummet into. He wouldn't tell Aneta of course, not wanting to bring her more despair in her last moments, but he was damned if he was going to die ignobly, ripped to shreds by whatever the hell they were. He came from a long line of military men, each making the family reputation grow with their acts of valor. He was taking these beasts with him.

As if sensing the falling ship, Vanessa and Karla redoubled their efforts, having finally ripped through the roof and landing in the drop chamber for the androids. Such a gray, dull, lifeless place offended their sensibilities, it demanded to be destroyed just as much as the previous drones, but instinct impelled them forward, their elongated nails tearing through the command doors with far more finesse than the craft's reinforced exterior.

They howled in victory as the door crumpled underneath their advance, their mouths salivating at the sight of their new prey. Harsh Venusian atmosphere stormed in behind them as Vanessa filled the doorway with a pink, mucus like material from her hand, creating an airtight environment once more while Karla leapt over to the captain, pulling him away from the controls. A remnant of her human mind surfaced, not knowing how to pilot the ship but knowing how to set it to auto-pilot, immediately correcting the ship's suicidal course.

With the ship stabilized, Karla stepped away from the controls and the two aliens calmed down. Vanessa's demeanor was almost placid as she stepped over the captain's body, eying him with glee as his terrified eyes gazed upward to the underside of her heavy, torpedo like tits and the engorged lips of her flowing sex, dribbling her sweet juices down her silken thighs.

Karla knelt down to a scrunched Aneta, the co-pilot cowering in a corner as Karla's mammoth breasts filled her vision, the seductress running her comforting hand across the woman's face before trailing her finger between the woman's breasts, her finger melting through her red uniform with ease as it met the soft flesh of her pert chest.

Aneta calmed down, her body defenseless against Karla's soothing pheromones as the alien woman eyed her with surprising gentleness. When the pink skinned creature leaned in for a kiss, Aneta did not resist, her lips surrendering themselves to the seductive woman's attentions as both moaned in pleasure at the warm, sensual sensations.

Vanessa held her hand over the captain's mouth, making quiet hushing sounds as he struggled underneath her hold. Her thighs splayed out over his body, as her new musculature exerted tremendous strength over his, her gleaming breasts rising and falling to her steady breath while a new humming sound entered the cabin.

She seized up, moaning as she arched her back, her eyes suddenly beginning to glow in a multitude of pastoral colors. Richard's muffled sounds of terror grew louder as the woman became possessed, his conscious mind screaming for him to escape and rescue his co-pilot. When his eyes darted to Aneta, a knot of despair formed in his stomach, seeing her begin to caress the smooth curves of her violator as she kissed lovingly into her lips, her clothing quickly dissolving underneath the alien's touch.

"Ahh yes...the touch of a man..." said Vanessa, her expression blank as her illuminated eyes bore down on his. Richards shivered at the sound of her voice, its expression incredibly sensuous and velvety with an undercurrent of discordant notes."Too long have they been bereft of my graces and that of my daughters." Richards felt his cock swelling with desire as it began to slide up through his pants, the wet grinding of the alien and her large, swaying breasts instilling smoldering arousal in his veins.

She leaned down to his face, kissing him passionately as the tremendous slopes of her breasts swept and slid along the contours of his chest, the dissolving fluids on her moist skin making the threads in his suit burst and rip apart. Richards panicked even more when he heard her voice in his head, while her tongue was still buried in his mouth, making moans down his throat as the soft, dewy flesh of her bosom finally mashed into his bare skin.

"My lust for you is only equaled by my desire to remake you in my image..." Her ominous words moved the captain to one final spurt of action. Pushing his will to survive to the fore and focusing all his inner masculine strength to break free, he threw her off, much to the Goddess's surprise. His muscles were sore beyond belief as he stumbled for the plasma pistol underneath the captain's chair. The Aphrodite possessed Vanessa howled in rage at his rebuke, his escape stinging her with a potent message that her cherished species wasn't superior in all aspects.

Captain Richards dove for his weapon, grateful its power cells were fully charged. As he swung his pistol at her he tried to think of some famous last words for posterity, that might chronicle his last moments on the flight recorder. Only mush tumbled out of his mouth, the alien having introduced muscle relaxants into his system with her kiss. Already his hands struggled to keep a good aim, so he took fire.

Vanessa crossed the distance between the two with preternatural speed, the good captain only having time to get off one shot, hitting her square in the thigh just as she brought her hands around his neck and gun. The weapon melted into goop at her touch, while her wound mended just as quickly. He felt a new weight as her voice smashed into his thoughts once more.

"I will not be denied human! Weapons of war are nothing before weapons of lust." Vanessa gasped in pleasure at memories that were not her own, her host mind subject to visions of ancient battles between Ares' legions and an earlier form of Aphrodite's maidens."To fight me is to fight your nature...nature will always win. Surrender to beauty, let me fill the galaxy with my paradise..."

Richards sighed as he felt her hot, wet folds envelop his cock, his panic from earlier blinding him from the fact that he was naked. He couldn't help but relax as her words kept on resonating through his head like a mantra, his eyes drifting over to Aneta while hopelessness filled his being.

Her legs were spread wide apart as the alien thrust into her, her voluptuous, firm ass cheeks bouncing in rhythm to her mating rut. He wondered how the rosy skinned creature could be penetrating Aneta, not being able to see any sort of phallus on the one that was riding him.

"As you can see, your compatriot made no attempt to flee from my gifts. She gives herself willingly to my embrace, as you shall. No pain, only pleasure everlasting." Richards groaned as her clamping pussy drove down on his shaft, her inner walls tantalizing his nerves with exquisite contractions, deep, powerful and rhythmic. It was almost as if he was observing his body from the outside, so pliable he was to her attentions, as he felt his hands being lifted up and mashed into her heavy tits, the wet, pink globes sliding between his fingers with incredible softness."Imagine no war, no suffering, no injustice. Only peace, only pleasure, only...perfection. Lose yourself to me, and become so much more. Become...me."

Aneta's moans rang in the air as she suffered another orgasm from Karla's expert attentions, her face pressed into the bouncy swells of her pillowy breasts, Karla's inhuman cries of pleasure growing louder as she approached her peak. Her desire to satiate her lust was as intertwined with the need to spread the will of Aphrodite, and colonize another host, an inevitable fate that Aneta was blind to, her mind nearly blank from orgiastic ecstasy.

Richards too, had become more accepting of his destiny, the ripe, feminine curves that adorned his lover jiggling and swaying in a mesmerizing rhythm, making her notions of paradise all the more easy to accept.

With an ear drum splitting scream of pleasure, Vanessa suffered the most powerful climax her alien frame could handle, her sex gushing a torrent of her love juices all over her juicy thighs as her swinging breasts shuddered to her extreme trembling. Richards felt her pleasure too, and succumbed to it, her clamping inner walls, vice like in their pressure, massaged his vital seed from his manhood in powerful strands. His eyes rolled back into his head as all conscious thought was torn away in a maelstrom of pleasure.

Vanessa fell over his body, her breasts pressing their soft weight into his chest as Aphrodite left her parting message."At last human, you shall become me, another consciousness added to the grand entity of lust..." With an orgasmic gasp Vanessa quaked once more, the vivid light leaving her eyes, now white as swirled cream, her Goddess having taken leave of her shell, leaving Vanessa's animal instinct to assert itself. The instinct of colonization.

Vanessa forced her sacred elixir, mixed with Richards' seed, out of her womb and back into his cock, the infectious fluid seeping through every pore and into his very cells. His body shook and twitched as Aphrodite's concoction scoured his human DNA, disassembling and then reconstituting it with her own admixture.