Veneris Redivivus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His manly features softened as a ruddy blush spread across his skin, his stubble and body hair falling away, revealing feminine smoothness. His groans of pleasure raised in pitch, until the tonal quality was no longer human, but distinctly female. Vanessa struggled to keep her huge breasts steady on his chest, the former man's moistening skin making her spectacular mounds slip and slide, all the while she suffered another orgasm, her reward circuitry sending her pleasure for creating another of her species.

Her incoherent gurglings of ecstasy were a far cry from the sentient spirit that inhabited her body only moments before, but even in her sexual haze, her animal side recognized the loss of sensation as her victim's cock shrunk down and out of her sex and became a subtle nub upon the growing, flowery slit that graced her groin. Such was the price of eternal beauty. Her primal mind no longer had the capacity to ponder the loss of identity of her lover, only that instinctively, they would provide each other much pleasure in the future.

Meanwhile, across the cabin, lay Aneta, writhing in bliss as Karla's engorged clit spewed her sexual fluids deep into the co-pilot's love canal. At the mere contact of the liquid upon Aneta's inner walls, a fiery orgasm exploded into her being, slamming through her mind, driving her insane with ecstasy. Her body convulsed violently, her sex making strong contractions and undulations along Karla's organ while her nerves were thrown into paroxysms, her fingers and toes spasming to her overwhelming stimulation.

The conscious part of her mind wondered what was happening, feeling something change within that she was hopeless to stop even if she wanted to. Her glassy eyes drifted over to what she thought was Captain Richards. He too, or rather she too, was jerking along the floor, while the woman straddling her was busy grinding herself against her pussy, moaning into Richards' mouth as their colossal peaks of breastflesh pillowed against each other.

Aneta's gaze fell upon herself once more, looking at her hand and the remnant red cloth that still clung to parts of her body. She moaned when she felt Karla grab onto her tits, squeezing like a maniac, her eyes wide and eager, almost expectant of something, all the while she felt a strange, warm sensation start from her finger tips.

She gasped as a deep shade of pink began to spread down from her hands and onto her arms, a sensual sensation lingering in her nerves in the wake of the flood of color. She heard Karla scream in joy as the rosy tide enveloped her chest, feeling the slow but seductive expansion of her breasts, the combined feeling of heaviness and passion burning through her veins making her moan in rapture.

Her pleasure struck convulsions intensified as her breasts grew more ripe and bountiful, relishing the feeling of Karla's fingers kneading her abundant, unimaginably soft flesh. Karla took a sharp intake of breath as she felt her budding nipples poke into her palms, feeling the sheer power of the Goddess throb and pulsate underneath her widening, swelling tits, pleased she had been the conduit for such a blessing.

Her crazed eyes took in her victim's new endowments, her fingers squeezing along their puffy slopes before letting go, seeing the feminine majesty her breasts had become, blossoming into jiggling mounds the size of cantaloupes, but blessed with a vivid blush. Her smile widened when she saw the wave of pink crawl from her full chest and up her neck, rejoicing that soon her mind would feel what her body already had: the touch of the Goddess.

Aneta fell into a continuous chain of powerful orgasms when the bright coloration of her skin reached up to her face, like greedy tendrils of fuchsia, eager to change her visage as it did her body. She screamed as she felt her facial structure remolded, euphoric tingling sensations accompanying her change. Until she felt more, a deeper sensation that reached beyond surface appearances, as if the color was somehow going beneath her face and through her brain.

Whatever had changed her, had at last penetrated her mind. Like a burning lance it pierced into her very being, her memories, her dreams, who she was and who she could have become, all swept away for one purpose. Eternal servitude to the Goddess. Realizing her new fate, Aneta let out a weak whimper. Her self-awareness would be short lived, as would all forms of abstract reasoning, such things were superfluous to a being of sexual and feminine perfection in service to Aphrodite.

The incredible feeling of being made a sexual husk was divine, her body twitching in Karla's grasp as a creamy mixture foamed out of her mouth. She tried to vocalize her pleasure in distinct words, but all that came out were primal grunts and moans, her capacity for language redundant when connected to the Goddess's will.

Overwhelming pleasure battered her nerves, her body so overloaded with ecstasy that it did not register Karla's stimulation of the heavy, glistening swells of her tits. Her bee stung lips caressed her generous bosom with loving care, while her long fingers groped and sank into the juicy pink globes of her bottom.

A slight smirk had affixed itself upon Aneta's face, her amber eyes fluttering while milky clouds filled their center, washing out her irises and pupils, as was characteristic for her species. The last thought she had as Aneta, was just that: she thought of her name, Aneta Moore, born on the Lunar colony in March- and then just as quickly as the thought arrived, it was sucked away. With a loud moan of orgasmic pleasure, the stunning co-pilot was no more, just another maiden of lust for Aphrodite's cosmic takeover.

On the other side of cabin, the creature that used to be Richards gasped in delirious joy, her breasts growing exponentially larger on her chest, soon competing with Vanessa's for dominance, titanic mounds of carnal flesh bobbing and pressing against each other as both thrashed in orgasmic bliss. All that used to be Richards was burned away into its most component parts, his skill for flying organized to one portion of his mind, the locations of past mistresses and lovers, filed away to another.

In a matter of seconds the supremely female alien had completely abandoned her past life, her eyes passing from ice blue to creamy white as new directives burned with urgency in her mind. She looked upon Vanessa, teasing a finger down her full breasts while caressing her own, her mind unused to the sensuous and lush softness that rested on her chest.

Distantly, her refined senses detected two more of her kind, standing by. Karla and Aneta leaned against each other like two lovers in need, both nuzzling in each other's necks, gently stroking their soft curves while rubbing their pussies together. The gigantic, youthful globes of their breasts practically melded together, creating a vast expanse of silken, pink cleavage, both moaning at their attentions, relishing the calm that had fallen over the cockpit.

Gone was the panic, the raucous screams of pleasure and the sounds of slapping flesh. Only quiet whimpers and gasps of pleasure filled the air, the embodiments of beauty and desire taking a moment to catch their breath and enjoy themselves before they set out to fulfill their Goddess's sacred directive: galactic domination.

***

Jim Smith's bleary eyes stared across a vast array of security screens, their bright light reflecting off his smudged glasses as he took another drag from his cigarette. He had been especially busy tonight, coordinating security response teams to secure down the hab blocks for surveyors and miners. Some kind of panic had set in among their living quarters.

He attributed it nothing more than hysteria blown out of all proportion among all the provincial, 'little people', the valuable yet expendable cogs that kept the company running. He enjoyed his job, one of the few things he was truly good at, whether it be smashing unions into a bloody pulp or gassing rioters for higher wages, he exacted a simple pleasure for punishing his fellow man.

But tonight, the man who had quelled a thousand insurrections noticed something curious about the surging crowds. It was not rage or greed that impelled them forward, but fear. Fear of what? He squinted his eyes as he saw men throwing themselves against riot shields, their hands outstretched in supplication, seemingly only wanting to get through the crowd.

And then he saw them, at the very back of the mob. A tidal wave of pink and nubile flesh.

"Oh shit....shit....SHIT!" His cigarette dropped from his mouth, burning his crotch as he frantically put out the last few embers. He rolled over down the side of his console, the wheels in his chair unused to such speed. He dialed an emergency number, going up further in the corporate pecking order, keeping his eyes glued to the screen as a horde of voluptuous beauties tackled men and women alike, melting through the riot shields as if they were nothing.

Some of the women were being thrust against the wall by these alien women, their faces lost in a haze of desire as their violator's breasts careened and jiggled with each plunge of their engorged clits. On the ground were men, their faces buried in the ponderous breasts of their attackers, whose tits squeezed outwards like overripe fruit, their supermodel faces twisted in lust as the men became enslaved to their own mating instincts.

"Ahh...what the fu...Jim what the hell are you calling me for!? It's 1am!" barked the voice of his superior, Clark, Chief of Security for all operations on Venus. Jim's hands fumbled for the 'talk' button, his fingers wracked with anxiety.

"Yeah uh hey boss, sorry but I think you need to see this." Jim turned their call into a teleconference, as Clark's hologram materialized into the security room, wearing nothing but boxers and a t-shirt, his hair still ruffled from his wake-up call. "I think we need to bring in the heavies, I'm talkin' railguns, phased weapons, something that takes down big game wildlife...cause...just look at this shit!"

Of the women pinned against the wall, one now writhed on the floor, her lover having peeled off to attack another woman. The infected woman was among a sea of twisting and twitching limbs and thrusting hips. Her clothes had been dissolved, while her naked body grew more curvaceous by the second. Succulent breasts blossomed into existence, swaying and swelling with each orgasmic shudder as a vibrant, pink hue flushed over her skin, her face rapidly remodeling itself into unimaginable beauty.

"Dear god..." said Clark, his chin perched on his fist as he contemplated what to do. This was big. If this got outside Venus, it would be a galactic problem, which would turn into a PR problem for the company. Which would be a paycheck problem for him. He thought quickly. This would necessitate the big ships, possible liquidation of all company assets, blowing these creatures sky high from orbit. It was the only way to be sure.

"Initiate Black Dawn protocol."

Jim looked at his superior's hologram as if he really did order him to do that. "But sir...we've got men in there..."

His gaze was captivated by the sight of a woman being double teamed in the back of the hallway, her mouth and pussy gorged and filled with giant alien clits. Her ravishers gripped each other's fertile, lush jiggling tits, their rosy hands slipping and squeezing over the sheer size of their soft, shining globes while Clark grimaced, unable to break himself away from his fascination of seeing a riot officer's head struggling between the exquisitely ripe, pink melons of his assailant.

"Just do it. They won't be ours for long." The officer's gear melted before her touch, his manhood at attention for her sopping slit. Her mouth opened wide in pleasure, her cries of joy silent in the security monitor, as she sank down on his length. Clark had to shake his head of their temptation, of wanting to go down there himself and sample their feminine wiles, all calling to him.

Their great, big juicy tits, exploding and bulging with inhuman vitality, imploring him to grab onto their weighty heft and drown in their unreal softness. Their quivering, sculpted asses, bubble shaped cheeks yearning to be groped as he mounted them over and over again, or their hauntingly refined faces, begging to be caressed and kissed, pouting lips starving for the touch of a man.

He could be that man.

"You're the boss." Jim's voice interrupted his daydream.

"Yeah...yeah get on that. And we'll, uh, get this contained before corporate throws a fit." Clark rubbed his eyes, trying to stifle his hard arousal. He reached for his comms, but paused before shutting down his end of the line. "And Jim?"

"Yeah?"

"Get the hell out of there."

***

Deep in space an ancient monitor stirred back to life, old power filling its circuits once more as it shifted out of its master's dimension. Its eye pulsated before turning solid red. Something in the galaxy had been reborn, something that should have stayed dead. With powerful telescopes it saw across the universe of what had been unleashed and the madness it left in its wake. Whirring sounds emerged as it cogitated from within.

THREAT LEVEL: X

...

-QUERY: THREAT PACIFICATION NEEDED?-

...

...

AFFIRMATIVE

...

REQUEST: PHOBOS-PATTERN TERMINATORS

...

-REQUEST: GRANTED-

...

...

TARGET: VENERIS REDIVIVUS