Vengence Of Dogs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobwebs and small insects begain to make there home in the house as emma had become lazy with her cleaning, the kids from soccer tried to cheer her up but she still felt a long yearning and lonleyness.

Emma refused to have a funeral or belive eddie had died or left her, her heart and mind where at a constant battle for her emotions causing her to spiral into drinking heavy and using pot to try to mellow out.

One night she was sitting by the fireplace knitting a jumper that had a design of a dragon, a bottle of cheap whiskey and a slighty smoking joint in an ashtray sat on the table every now and then she'd pop the top of the bottle and take a large swig and a puff of the joint, one of eddies dirty shirts lay next to her knitting balls she'd run her fingers over it every now and then. The shirt was one eddie had brought at a music shop it had the design of a werewolf terrorizing a helpless women, emma remembed the last time eddie had worn it, it waz the day eddie had cooked up emmas faverite dinner then slow danced in the lounge room to there vyinal collection.

A small ripple of deep sadness washed over emma as she took another big mouthful from the whiskey bottle. Then a loud banging at the front door brought emmas thoughts crashing back to reality.

Emma got up and put her hand on the front door handle and said "who is it?" Before opening the door.

"Emma its me ryan" replied the voice.

CHAPTER 3

It was a crisp cool morning as the sun rose, the suns morning rays hit the body of the dead kelpie that ryan had dug up.

The dogs eyes opened up slowly as he wondered where he was trying to gather his bearings.

Wait where am i? Thought the dog and Why am i laying on the ground in a cemetery?

The dog tried to stand up but his legs felt like melted butter and he fell to the ground, wet grass and mildew went up his nose. The dog sneezed and shook his head, then he heard a gentle voice that said "hey you".

The dog looked around but couldn't see anyone. "Hey you" said the voice again.

All the dog could see as he stood up waz headstones, flowers and trees swaying in the breeze.

"Do not be afraid" spoke the voice again this time sounding closer to the dog. The dog not seeing anyone decided to try to reply to the voice so he let out a small growl.

"Ha ha please don't be afraid my child, you can't see me but i'm The Wind you can only hear me in your head and see me as i move the leaves & branches in the trees" replied the voice.

The dog thought he was going mad but replied in his mind saying "whats going on here?".

"You died 6 years ago you were a family pet to a loving family, but now you have been reborn" said The Wind. "A human spirit was desecrated recently and had attached itself to you in order to fullfill a destiny, now get uo and follow my voice where going for a walk" continued The Wind.

"Ha ha very funny just cause im a dog i gotta go for a walk" thought the dog.

The Wind chuckled and said "head towards the campbell forest creek".

"Alright" thought the dog as he tried to walk on both sets of legs. As the dog walked through the forest he could smell all sorts of things like; blood, gun powder, wet grass & dried leaves.

Soon the dog got to the creek, and slowly waked closer to it when he heard The Wind's voice again.

"Look deeply into the creek and your destiny will reveal itself" The Wind instructed.

The dog slowly edged himself towards the creek and looked into the murky water.

Suddenly the dog felt a warm sensation like he was being pulled up by a helicopter winch.

The dog closed his eyes and reopened them, Eddie felt his soul slowly enter the dogs body it felt like sliding into a bathtub filled with cold lumpy milk.

"Are you ok dog?" Asked The Wind.

"Yes, and the names Eddie" thought the dog.

"Good, alright Eddie your spirit was tarnished by a killer, but now you have a chance to allow your soul to find its way, in order to do this you must solve a riddle before the next full moon or your soul shalk wander this forest alone forever" The Wind said boldly.

"Whats the riddle?" Thought Eddie.

"Death is a natrual way of life, vengence is not, its a man made concept to dignify violence, but isn't everyone entitled to one kill? It's within your true love does you destiny lie" The Wind said boldly.


(End of part 1, thanks for reading part 2 will be ready by febuary 2015)

12