All Comments on 'Vent Moon Run'

by kingpin109

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story of a Christian girl's first time

Good story.

".....Brendan lay forward on top of Vanessa and kissed her again. As he did, the head of his cock pressed against her opening. Grabbing the base of his dick, Vanessa ran the head up and down over her wet folds before spreading her lips to allow him access. As she did, Brendan pushed forward, slowly at first, then thrusting to the hilt.

Vanessa clearly wanted your penis.

"....."Oh God! Fuck me!" Vanessa moaned, wrapping her legs around her lover's waist. Brendan was happy to oblige. He pulled out so only his cock head was inside her, then plunged in again, finding a rhythm.

The Christian girl loved the feeling of her man's cock in her.

".....Biting down on Vanessa's ear lobe, Brendan thrust his entire length into her, grinding his pelvis into her clit. Vanessa's legs pulled him in with each thrust, meeting him with thrusts of her own.

"Oh God, you're so tight!" Brendan whispered; Vanessa just moaned.

Brendan's forehead soon met her innocent hymen.

With one deliberate push, his penis forever ended her Christian innocence, which she gave to him.

"....."I'm going to come, baby," he said. "Shoot it inside me!" Vanessa managed to gasp.

As he drilled her deep & filled her innocent Christian pussy with his cum, the Christian girl wasn't thinking of her faith or her convictions.

In those critical moments when she felt his godless spermy cum conquer her good-girl pussy, all she could think about was letting him fuck her in all sorts of positions.

He had introduced her to the real world of dating and sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous