Ventura, Fran and Me...

Story Info
The thrill of a threesome.
3.6k words
3.8
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

You may have read about how Ventura and I got together and now I am her regular essential toy boy so to speak.

Meeting Ventura was a great and wonderful moment in my life for which I shall forever be grateful to providence.

I would never have thought in a month come sundays how wonderful such a strong passionate sexual encounter could be with a person 15 years older than I, but Ventura has all it takes and much more and now I am regularly seeing her and her friend Francesca whom I shall call Fran.

Francesca? Well after the second time Ventura and I spent together in the flat above her sweet shop. she was talking about her friend being so lonely, having divorced her partner two years prior. She quite candidly confessed that it was not so much the guy she missed but rather the passive sex, although that wasn't really satisfying because he was a puritan as far as oral pleasure was concerned. Even French kissing was out because of the suggestive connotations!

Ventura showed me a picture of Fran and I was instantly attracted, her long dark hair and those fabulous blue big eyes and a wonderful, wonderful tight slim body revealing very sexy defined curves in her perfectly fitted jeans, which would set most guys sexual agenda asunder.

Well I was for it straight away and the thought of threesomes was a new adventure to behold for sure. I was already having passionate wet dreams just imagining!

Ventura's step-in shower was a regular venue and her particular appetizer was to have me, perched and sitting on her milking stool as I called it, with me stood facing her most appropriately for what she had in mind, and grasping the towel rail as she helped herself to the utter pleasure as she called it, of a so slow and wonderful interlude of deep throat sucking. All the time the freshness of the shower drenching our bodies.

It was wonderful, it was sensual and very, very arousing, more so because Ventura tied me around the base of my girth with her multi coloured ribbons - one time red and the next blue and so on, until she was good and ready for the full works when she'd jerk me off so perfectly - craving for my cream as I spurted all over her face and bosom. She simply adored that and was again in her element. And I pleased her too in as much as I could still cum gain and again inside her for a wonderful gratifying fuck once all the delightful foreplay was done.

She loved trying new tricks and was lately atoned to using fruit flavoured condoms. Her favourite was strawberry, to go with my lovely cream she said but always considerate, she asked me if that spoiled my pleasure, in as much as the condom may spoil it for me as she felt like she was devouring me, the way she could get it so deep into her throat. For me the feeling of her suck was still there but she wanted to compromise that when the flavour had worn of she would remove the condom and suck me bare flesh, and that added to an extraordinary experience because she really enjoyed the licking afterwards as she beautifully cupped my balls at the same time and she so cleverly worked my seven inch as far up as where the ribbon was tied, so when she released it, it was like all hell broke loose and mount Etna had erupted , but she loved and adored it and said that I hope I didn't mind but she had told her friend all about our shenanigans adding that was the Irish in her.

Well of course I didn't mind, far from it and I felt like putty in her hands, I told her so and for that she gave me an extra sucking and balling with me on all fours after the shower and she positioned underneath, her mouth and slender fingers doing everything down under as I lamented and moaned with please.

"I so adore to hear you moan, Alex baby" she whispered between sucking, "it makes for a perfect rendezvous and wonderful finale to our carnal afternoons."

It was going to be some new adventure introducing me to her friend Fran and I looked forward to it. I wondered what here particular desire would be. Ventura told me that my masculinity was highly recommended and she would not be disappointed.

"Darling" said Ventura to me when last we met, "A jolly good seeing to is just what Fran needs, in our frustrations and before I met you, we tried our hand at lesbianism but it just wasn't on for us, we both decided we wanted a man and that's where you came in." Her laugh was frivolous but very lustful.

The only thing I had to contend with, difficult at first but I found that it sort of turned me on in a way I had never imagined, is that what we did it together every Friday afternoon and sometimes more, was now expected of me, she sort of treated the amorous foreplay as her right, not to mention all that followed - and woe betide if I let her down.

That was at first, I was seeing Ventura in another light but I felt that it was well worth it for the thrill of being with her and enjoying those so long and expected of me -deep throat sucks, then it all seemed to be a bit of a sexual game really when she chose to handcuff me to the towel rail threatening to give me a sound spanking if I did not come up to expectations. It was almost like she was implementing that it was her right and privilege! She said the hunger was there and, soon aroused, she talked dirty telling me the taste buds were craving for the taste of cock, more importantly my cock exclusively and that long and wonderful interlude when, under the shower and locked to the handrail, she'd suck me to her heart's content, front and then moving behind me from the back, ass and all - it had become like a drug for her, that she could never do without the regular early closing day session, almost as soon as I arrived she dispensed with the coffee starter of late and led me to the walk-in shower pronto, and then, quickly stripping down to our underwear for the primary soaking, then the feel of her eager fingers tips, rubbing my chest down over my wet t-shirt and boxers - then the wonderful interlude when she started to feel my growing passion through my boxers until at last she took me good and proper, with the customary nibble and p-hole teasing and licking first, I watched as she so expertly probed it with the tip of her tongue, her eyes closed and lavishing it - and then the vital plunge of what she called her heaven, my 'quality cock' all at the ready for her service, and that was heaven, serious heaven to behold.

Next Friday I shall meet her friend Fran and already my imagination is working overtime, Wonder how it will be?

Come next Friday there she was, fabulous and very attractive Francesca and there was me thinking hw can a guy be this lucky. Ventura eagerly introduced me to her friend: "This is the wonderful Alex, Fran my toy boy deluxe and Alex, this is Fran of course, my bestest friend who wants to meet with you so much."

Unlike Ventura though she openly blushed although I saw her glance downwards which I hoped was a prelim to what she may have in mind for later. She was a little shy so Ventura suggested we break the ice with some of her favourite wine, and it wasn't too long before I was getting lusty body language from Fran. She had a gorgeous pair of legs and I could not keep my eyes off her dark tanned thighs which were perfectly shaped. So slim and trim and already the throb was there.

They both went off for a while to the bathroom on the excuse they both needed to freshen up and from Fran's body language I felt that she wanted to have a couple of words in private, so being the nosy bugger I am. I crept up the stairs and listened...

"You mean you have never ever done oral, Fran, not even with your Fred when he was alive?"

"He didn't approve, said it was unhygienic!"

"So is kissing" said Ventura, " but most of us indulge. Anyway you will adore it I promise Fran and Alex is so scrumptious that sometimes I never want to stop being with him, he is sublime it is really lovely, honestly, would I tell you a lie?"

"I know you wouldn't Ventura, I have known you long enough, but give me time huh?, I need to learn and it seems ages since I last had a guy anyway, let alone orally. I would have loved to do it with Fred honestly."

"Just watch me then, can you cope with that Fran?"

"Wow! Only if you and Alex don't' mind?"

"He will relish the idea and anyway he knows where his bread and butter is"

"You mean you pay him?"

"Well I wouldn't put it that way, sounds like he is doing it just for money and I know differently, but let's say I buy him presents from time to time. But you have no need, I will supply all the perks - look, just chill out and enjoy, I will show you how to pleasure the sensualities of pairing in a new and different way. You will love it, just watch and learn, Fran."

Then Ventura opened the bathroom door before I could scarper downstairs...

"Were you eavesdropping Alex" she growled and I could not deny, I was caught in the act.

"You know what that means you naughty boy"

Ventura gave me a knowing look and whispered to Fran "spanking" so already I could see it was going to be some special session and I for one could not wait to get down to it, just longing to get beneath that gorgeous black tight skirt Fran wore. Already I was sussing out her perfume - how it turned me on and the sheer thought of sharing this beautiful woman with another as good and eloquent as Ventura equally as beautiful and well tested was utterly out of this world. I dare say the girls could tell, that too because I was already bunching in my jeans a very keen erection , making me need to rub it mighty soon to enjoy the luxury of a very firm jerking off in front of the girls; thinking should I or not?, but deciding to hang on in case I spoilt it all, Ventura was the type of girl who liked to make all the first moves after all and I was more than happy with that, she had given me a hint of that today when, wearing a sheer silk plum red tie- on thong, I couldn't wait to see how it complimented her delicious curves when she smothered me, which I discovered, was one of her pet things to do, crouching over me, teasing me gregariously as I sniffed and longed for the taste of that warm wet ready to be fucked pussy - until as last she favoured me and came down into my face for a wonderfully sensual deep tongue fucking delight, first through her thong and then, slipping it aside, her arduous open and exited pussy until I could not hold my breath any longer, squeezing her wrist to signal her to let me come up for air, and then once or twice more, the big deep wet sucking of well primed hot pussy, a treasure to behold. And now I have the added bonus of hopefully being smothered by the delicious and scrumptious Fran, I wondered how she will taste? Perhaps soon I would hopefully find out.

Sounds terribly kinky I know but blame Ventura for that, every time we meet there is something new on the agenda with her. but today everything is on hold after my introduction to the delicious Fran.

"I feel terribly ominous, being in the bathroom and just watching, Ventura" said Fran who seemed hesitant but was soon consoled by her best friend who said that very soon she would be part of it.

"We shall strip now, Alex will take up his position and all will be just perfect you will see, Fran, just chill and enjoy."

"I already am," Fran replied, eyes fixed on me, exclaiming just how she admired my masculine well built body, and when she saw my credentials her eyes widened and her face flushed deep pink.

Ventura noticed saying; "not bad Huh?" but her friend was stuck for words. Showing off Ventura squeezed me down under, stretching her hand back to expose the head she'd names her gregarious plum. Immediately I offered Ventura my full freshly risen appendage for her perusal and wow! did she peruse!

Switching on the shower and placing the shower head on the bracket above us she ordered me to turn and grasp the towel rail as she handcuffed me to the bar, slapped my ass and crouched down beneath my outstretched thighs ready to suck cock.

But first she explained she wanted to show Fran the delight of foreplay, cradling and stretching my balls as she lifted my all upwards to display the full package. I can't tell you the absolute thrill of that, of seeing the expression on Fran's face as Ventura manipulated me.

"This is where we tie him, we don't wish for him to cum just yet do we Fran? and today, with your initiation due we want it perfect," she expressed to her friend, liberally showing Fran how she tied me tightly with red ribbon.

"Soon you will see a beautiful blue vein begin to pump along the line of Alex's cock, for me a sight to behold, I do love it so, Alex has a wonderful disposition not to mention his gorgeous masculinity I am sure you will agree, Fran?"

Fran nodded eagerly, she was all eyes as Ventura started to slowly strip and suck me, tightening her grasp with thumb and forefinger around my plum, foreskin tight back : "see his jap-eye, Fran? - see how it throbs when I do this" and she wanked me some, I was already so hard and ready to fuck but there were still a few preliminaries and I was just about to relish the newness of Fran's suck.

And Fran chuckled excitedly, as she watched intently Ventura's eager jaw opening and closing, her head bobbing backwards and forwards, her hands clasping tight around my buttocks, pulling me in each time she relished the length of my throbbing cock into her deep throat.

"This is all so new to me." Fran gasped. Alex is so big, just how do you do that, Ventura?"

"Practice makes perfect" returned Ventura between takes.

"Then time for Fran to try" I suggested longing for the new venture of feeling another woman's suck.

"Hey you can wait a minute, Alex, I have first go to my gratification" Ventura chuckled ; immediately taking my cock again full into her mouth - showing Fran just how a cock should be sucked and no mistake.

And she was going to take her time, occasionally glancing sideways to watch her friends reaction as she enjoyed the fullness of my cock, sucking profusely as always she did like she was trying to prove something, maybe that she would be a hard act to follow.

I closed my eyes and groaned with pleasure as I felt the wonderful surge in my groin react to Ventura's probing deep throated sucking mouth.

When eventually she stopped she could see her friend was well turned on, like she couldn't wait for her turn, in fact she had stripped down to her black and red rimmed bra, stocking tops and suspenders which made her look all the more appealing to me and I was now pounding.

"You had better take the milking stool pretty darned quick I reckon!" said Ventura and certainly Fran took up the offer without hesitation, she had lost her shyness and was ready to enjoy this wonderful new experience.

"He is so very beautiful, Ventura, how lucky you are to have found him."

"Well he is ours to share, that is how it always has been since we went to school with each other, okay?, now just relax and enjoy."

I stood there rigidly, pushing my credentials forward so that Fran could get the full quality, I felt so good presenting my all to this very sexy woman and waited for the sheer sexual pleasure I knew she would give me, she soon proved she had been taught well and instinctively I felt the sensual arousal of a fresh touch, a little different in her method but equally as tantalising and sensual, all the time her eyes met mine with each new touch as if she was wanting to be sure I approved, soon she was enjoying herself like anything, her tongue working overtime over all asunder and I felt the same way as I did with Ventura, like it was supply and demand. Like I was fulfilling a valuable service to these obviously sex starved women and as well as the physical splendour the emotions played a big part for me just to know I was giving so much pleasure and joy to them both.

I loved the way Fran sucked differently, sort of holding my length half way down, moving her lips around and around the sensitive plum and her tongue too, pausing for a moment after each move to take in the splendour and taste of fresh Ventura sucked cock - and then easing it so very slowly and erotically onto her outstretched tongue and pulling in her tongue wrapped around the throbbing orifice.

It felt gorgeous as she massaged me backwards and forwards, exposing my p-hole, with every stretch back and then covering it again as she pulled forward, the tip of her tongue wedged between -something she seemed really to enjoy as she teased her tongue beneath my foreskin until I was so ready for her fuck big time.

"Alex you taste divine, the taste and smell of you is a perfect blend" and looking towards Ventura who was standing close by, masturbating she continued; " I am so happy" and approaching, Fran perched up her face to kiss Ventura succulently on the lips to share the taste of me, and for a little while they seemed like they were glued to each other - but not for too long because then it was as if the taste of me drove them frantic because they both wanted more of me in rapid succession - cock, balls, ass and all so for the next few minutes I was well employed in one of the most thrilling adventures of my life

But no matter how much I begged Ventura for that fuck I wanted and needed of them so much she said when they had both done the preliminaries and I knew then I was in for even more, Ventura releasing the handcuffs and leading me into the lounge and soon they were having me every way but loose, I was receiving a sound spanking from Fran at the same time as Ventura sucked me more - little did I know they must have been discussing this before as they both took part when I was ordered to bend over and receive the gregarious spanks of both.

But the delight of being with two wonderful females was absolutely wonderful and more too that I was giving them good service, making me feel very special indeed, Ventura already having expressed to her friend just how, since she met me, her life had changed and she felt she was really living it again to the full. I have no idea just how long this new and thrilling g relationship would last but I was willing as long as they were.

I was so numb after all that 'seeing too' as the girls called it but they made it feel better massaging lots of coconut oil into the hurt and that made up for the pain I endured, It was almost like they empathised with me and wanted to make it better before the ultimate promised fuck, and at last we were there, the ribbon untied and I was so ready to go hook line and sinker.

Fran was concerned she would not take me easily because it had been so long, but Ventura explained how it was with her and how she achieved the perfect fuck when being in control

Fran like that idea and soon I was enjoying her teasing as she sat on my face, and she tasted every bit as good as did Ventura, these women were like honeydew to me and when at last I felt Fran take my fuck so wonderfully I felt on top of the world, and then next was Ventura dog fashion, I wanted her ass as much as her inviting warm pussy and we soon got into the mode of both anal and pussy fucking, and very soon it would be complete.

But I shall continue next time about how our sexual adventure continued and how Fran particularly introduced me to something I had never imagined I would like - and Fran proved me so wrong.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers