Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 01

Story Info
The Lady of the Manor is a nymphomaniac.
4.5k words
4.36
37.9k
53
8

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Note- This is not a true story, nor is it meant to reflect real life. It's just a fun vehicle to tease your sensual imagination. I'm not a writer, I'm just obsessed with sex!

xxx

Like all the Williamsons before him, Sir Hugh Williamson had been born and brought up in the huge mansion, and it was here, at a New Year's Eve ball, he had met the astonishing young filly, Penelope Ward.

She had been dressed in a pink floor length gown. And with her glowing strawberry blonde hair coiled on her neck, together with her blue-grey eyes, it had been love at first sight for him. And the same for her. Except from her point of view, her affection was absorbed by his immense wealth rather than he.

The dated tradition of coming out parties had been revived in the nineties by the Duke of Somerset, and at the tender age of nineteen, Penelope had been named 'debutante of the year of 1992' and had instantly become the most sought after teenager amongst those in aristocracy. Sir Hugh's twenty years seniority over her did nothing to deter her from marrying His Lordship a year later.

Like her mother, Penelope had inherited her good looks, fair hair, and a curvaceous figure that turned men's head in her direction everywhere she went. Like her father, Penelope had spirit, intelligence, and determination. And like both of them, the proud parents of no less than seven children, Penny developed a passion for sex. As her husband grew older and became less and less capable of love making, Her Ladyship sought the attentions of others. And when His Lordship passed in 2020 due to complications of Covid-19, Penny found herself with the means and the money to live out all of her sexual fantasies. After years of making her husband and the local society happy, she sought attention for her and her alone.

Now aged fifty, she had become an insatiable Milf of the mansion. A veritable fuck machine, half sophistication, half slut, but all woman. She had kept her body in fine shape. She stood five feet ten in stockinged feet, with a tight and toned figure, and an unbelievably huge rack.

In fact, since bearing two children, Penelope had arguably the biggest boobs on the county.

There was a long line of cunt hungry, tit worshipping males leading up to the extravagant front doors of the mansion, and the guiltless soul welcomed one and all.

x

The double doors of the main drawing room opened and two men entered.

The oldest of the two by a clear forty or so years closed the doors behind him and walked slowly to the waiting Lady Penelope.

"Excuse I, My Lady. I have the new footman here for your inspection."

"Thank you, Parsons." She said in her educated voice. "And give this to Cook. It's this evenings menu. I feel in the mood for some South coast seabass, with crab and tarragon ravioli."

Lady Penelope handed over a small piece of card and waved the uniformed man away.

"At once, My lady."

Penelope deliberately took no notice of the new recruit to her retinue of household staff and studied her open book. Her home was Williamson Manor, was one of the largest mansion in the county of Surrey with many bedrooms and the like, in an area of 2,000 acres. At this moment in time, she had under her employ, a cook and two kitchen maids, three housemaids, and the butler named Parsons. His assistant had recently left, and there was a vacancy for a footman.

The new man stood in silence, looking around at the exquisite Chinese Ming vases and crystal ashtrays that dotted the occasional tables.

She snapped her book shut and then stood up from her walnut Chippendale armchair.

"Name?"

"Wilson, My Lady."

The straight backed fellow looked directly ahead, glancing sideways at the pleasant smelling female before him.

Even at the hour of eleven A.M. the Lady of the house looked elegant and well scrubbed.

He watched as she brushed a stray lock of flaxen hair from her pretty face and he noted her elegant neck with the pearl necklace.

There were faint lines at the corners of her eyes that indicated her advanced age.

"Are you local, Wilson?"

"Yes, M' Lady."

"Married?"

"No, M' Lady."

He watched her totter around the room in her three inch heels. Her Ivory Delores Dress was crafted in a gorgeous stretch fabric that flattered her womanly silhouette. She turned to face him again and his eyes were drawn automatically to the striking V neck that displayed ample flesh and cleavage. The dress also featured a deep, banded waist that helped slim and elongate her very feminine figure.

Likewise, her gaze lingered on the young man's piercing eyes and square jaw, dimpled cutely at the chin.

He had the bearing of a man more comfortable doing physical labour, rather than tending to household chores. He was obviously ex-military, or a regular at the gym as he filled his casual suit well.

He towered over her by a clear four inches as Penelope studied the man intently.

"Service?"

"Two years, My Lady. In Cyprus."

"Is that so? Such a beautiful island. I do so love the Mediterranean."

Penny sat down again and crossed her slender pins, making certain that the hem of her dress rode up her right leg to an eye-catching level.

"If you wish to serve ME," she paused to look him in the eye. "I expect total obedience. If I tell you to do something I expect you to obey implicitly. Punctuality, and cleanliness are essential. And you must be able to snap to it at a moments notice. If you agree, then the position is yours. What do you say?"

Her Ladyship picked up a tiny bell and rang it three times.

Parsons reappeared and entered the drawing room.

"I accept."

"Good. Parsons will outline you on your chosen tasks. Good-day. And remember, total obedience."

x

Two days later, Lady Penelope awoke at the late hour of eleven in her high-ceilinged bedroom. She sat up naked in the Regency bed that dominated the room.

Although the drapes were closed at the moment, the huge windows provided a magnificent view of the grounds and rolling countryside that stretched for miles.

The north wall was draped in a tapestry that displayed a historical naval battle of 1805, in which her late husband's ancestors took part.

The curvy blonde aristocrat reached out for the bell pull to summon her butler Parsons. Then she filled a glass from the water cooler that sat on the ornate bedside table.

She sat up in the bed which had linen of the finest woven raw silk. Leaning against the headboard made of English oak, she smoothed back her loose fair tresses.

"My Lady?"

Parsons came in and busied himself with pulling back the drapes. He was aware of his mistress displaying her natural 34DD breasts that settled atop of the turned back sheets. Nothing he hadn't seen before.

"How is young Wilson coming along?"

"Adequately, My Lady. Some room for improvement, I fear."

"I see. Inform him that I shall take tea in bed. And tell him I plan on initiating him this very morning."

Parsons raised a quizzical brow. He understood only too well what the lady meant by initiation.

"So soon, My Lady?"

"I insist."

"Very well, My Lady. I shall inform him this instant."

"Thank you, Parsons. You're a real treasure."

x

Having tended to her ablutions, Lady Penelope sat on the edge of the bed and idly brushed her hair.

There came a light rap in the bedroom door and she called out for Wilson to enter.

"Oh, there you are. Place the tray on the table."

Wilson nodded and then realised his mistress was butt naked. She stood up, tall and straight, with one hand on her hip, and with her head cocked to one side.

To say the man was astounded to see Lady Penelope totally naked before him would have been an understatement.

For her age, she had a stunning figure, enormous boobs, long supple legs and a neatly trimmed Mound of Venus.

Her golden pubes seemed almost transparent between her parted thighs, and the dark haired man could easily make out her puffy outer labia.

To him, she looked desirable yet wanton. Feminine yet commanding.

He remained rooted to the spot, hypnotised by her brazen attitude.

He could feel his cock stir and begin to stiffen, and he wondered if his mistress was aware of his obvious arousal.

"Do I shock you? Embarrass you, perhaps?"

"I...I..."

"Cat got your tongue, man? I should begin by saying that there is nothing more adorable than having sex. In fact, I thrive on it. Thanks to dear mother, I inherited her looks and vitality. Do I look fifty? Of course, I attribute my good health to years of regular sex."

Her fingers took him by surprise when she started to unbutton his crisp new white shirt.

"My Lady...wha...?" He stepped back, his shirt open to reveal his muscular physique.

She shushed him with a wagging finger as she frantically ripped open his shirt and felt his solid chest.

Both shirt and black jacket were unceremoniously dragged down from his arms and the ravenous blonde pressed herself to him.

The bulge down his left trouser leg felt big and pushy at her bare thigh.

"In case you're a bit confused, you are going to make love to me. Right here, right now. Is that understood? If you refuse, I shall have to dismiss you."

As she spoke, she fingered the stiff bar of his organ through the light material of his uniform trousers.

It took a moment for Wilson to fully comprehend what she was saying.

"You, want me to, to..."

"Fuck me. Precisely. I adore sex, and I crave the attentions of young and virile men such as yourself. So, get with it."

Wilson gulped and then nodded. He grabbed her fleshy behind and kissed her hard.

Penny purred in his mouth and raked her long nails across his bared stomach and abs as their slithering tongues searched for each others.

As they smooched, the rabid lady fumbled with his thin belt and tugged down the zipper of his fly.

Wilson took a step back and dropped both trousers and underpants to his shoes.

His rigid erection sprang out and up from his dark bush.

Impressed by the young man's thick and stiff organ, Penny nodded in approval as she too stepped back for a better look at his manhood.

"That appears most satisfactory."

She indicated his proud member that jutted out at her like a steel rod.

As she went down on her haunches, her pendulous boobs flopped out on her chest like ripe cantaloupes.

Her hand felt his cock stiffen in her fist as she raised it up. She rolled her tongue around the large knob, and his foreskin folded back as her lips embraced the superb helmet. She pumped his twitching hard-on as she explored his bell end, licking and teasing with teeth and tongue.

Then she swooped down on him, skewering his length in and out of her trembling lips. Wilson was speechless as he looked at his pulsating rod sliding into the wet cavern of the aristocratic Lady's mouth. He had been warned about her salaciousness by those in the know prior to his application for the vacancy, but had counted on this.

If she was indeed fifty, then her vitality was impressive as she ran riot on his erection, bathing his shaft with saliva.

"Yum."

She forced even more of his cock into her mouth until her lips were bouncing off of his pubic bush. She swirled her tongue over it and sucked harder and harder.

It seemed as if Her Ladyship desired to trace over each throbbing vein on his shaft. She slurped and sucked and squeezed and sucked some more.

Finally she looked up with bright eyes as if seeking approval.

She stood again and looked at him with a satisfied smile. fingering her moistening pussy. Then she turned her back to him to make sure he got a good look at her slightly wrinkled rump.

With a wiggle and a shake of her hips she went to the large bed. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs out and her long tresses on the silk sheets.

The huge mass of her awesome tits rising and falling as she panted was a joy to behold.

"Wilson, dahhhling, be a treasure and lick my pussy, it's been so long since I had a man in bed."

Wilson, now naked and exposed, felt his heart beat in his chest as he teased open her soft petals between her upper thighs.

He came to her and leaned in to kiss her rounded belly, then he parted her legs wide and nuzzled the sensitive inner thighs just about an inch from her wet cunt.

The blonde quivered and moaned with approval as he buried his face into her snatch, then when he gripped her ass and tongued her moist slit she cried out.

"Yes, my darling, very nice, sooo divine."

Lady Penelope took hold of his head and pushed him to her harder, and a deep groan escaped her lips.

The young male attendant lapped at her outer lips, swirling round and round with his fingers digging deeply into the flesh of her shapely legs.

Her hips jerked and her head tilted to her left as he flicked rapidly against the hard button of her clitoris. His hands held her legs out in a firm grip that she was unable to break. Wilson used his pointed tongue to prod at her clit. From side to side, then up and down, and then side to side again.

"Bite it. Use your teeth, man."

Wilson tried his best and Penny moaned out loud as he nibbled on the swollen nub.

The stunned woman tensed and pushed her hips up as her orgasm washed over her, sending her love juices into his face.

"My word! You seem have a natural talent, my dear Wilson."

Without a word, he climbed up her sexy body and settled his weight on her.

He pushed her huge jugs together to make a heavenly valley of flesh so he could lick her bullet hard nipples easier.

Moving from one to the other in quick succession the superbly endowed enchantress laid back and let the man enjoy himself.

As he looked up he saw her half lidded eyes with the long lashes fluttering. Her cheeks were looking decidedly flushed now as she kicked her legs out wide apart as they could go. Her face said it all. She yearned to be fucked.

"Hand me that tube."

Wilson looked to where she had indicated.

"Would you be so kind as to give me that lahhhvely big cock of yours. lie down on your back."

He held up the exclusive looking vaginal lubricant, and took it to the bed.

Wilson watched as she parted her labia and applied the lube up inside her pussy.

He laid down as Her Ladyship lifted her left leg and planted her foot on the bed beside him, and with her middle digit inside up to the knuckle she frigged herself as she stared into his clear eyes.

"Are you ready?"

She then put her left foot on the bed beside his right thigh, and moved her right over him so she was poised above his erect pole.

Wilson dutifully brought his stiff cock up to her waiting twat and she dropped herself onto the huge head.

It took three attempts to impale herself on the big crown, despite her extra lube, but finally she sank down with all her weight and he was in.

"I've so missed a man." She purred. "My one weakness."

She moved her hips forward and he went in by about five inches. His generous girth spread the walls of her cunt, making her cry out in ecstasy.

"My word!" Penny sighed as she adjusted to his fat girth. "Quite the big boy, aren't we?"

The sophisticated blonde leaned forward and raked her scarlet nails along his belly and took in more of his thick shaft.

He hissed through gritted teeth and gripped her thighs tightly.

Her long hair fell across his body as she began to rise and fall in a slow pace.

He gazed at her cunt as it devoured his rock hard prick and reached out to her great bosom.

"This...is...so...delicious," she muttered as she clamped her pussy muscles clamped around him. "I just larrrve your cock, dahhhling!"

Just as aroused as she, Wilson started to move his hips and met her every down stroke with a strong thrust up that caused his rod to enter her even deeper.

Her rump slapped on him as they stepped up the pace and her thighs pressed on his as she felt her second climax.

"Aah, goodness me!"

Penny purred and shivered as her orgasm rushed through her body, and Wilson felt his balls become moist as her pussy seeped out over him.

With a heaving bosom, she disengaged and turned around onto her hands and knees, raising her butt in an invitation for him to fuck her doggy style.

Wilson reared up and poked two fingers into her drenched hole, then angled his cock right at her opening and speared her in one quick move.

She moaned in sheer ecstasy as he fucked her fast, his pelvis smacking at her from behind with his infectious energy.

"Give it to me, you bastard, fuck me like a whore!"

The new man gripped her by the waist and rammed into her even faster, his strong pushes sending her forwards to the headboard of the bed.

Her head dipped and her hefty boobs hung heavily under her body.

"DON'T STOP!" Yelled the stylish woman. "FUCK ME!"

He was still quite shocked to hear her use bad language, she seemed so classy and well mannered.

Now in bed she was an insatiable slut, just another woman who needed to satisfy her sexual urges.

She began to wilt and his strong arms held her up as he continued to bury his rigid prick up her cunt.

Her fluids ran down her pale thighs and her immaculate hair became more and more disheveled as she whimpered like a little girl.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME," she demanded as he leant on top of her and pressed her soft body flat on the sheets.

He planted both hands beside her as he pounded her mercilessly, the feel of her skin on his felt wonderful as he hammered her over and over.

Then he surprised her and flipped her over and settled between her open thighs and stuck it to her once more.

Penny wrapped her arms and legs around his sturdy torso and ran her fingers all over his hard muscles as he plowed into her steadily.

Her big boobs mashed against his chest and his sweat dripped on her delectable frame.

"I, I have to cum, My Lady."

Wilson felt the familiar tingling sensation that signaled his end and his strokes became shorter and shallower.

"What? No! I forbid it. Are you a teenager?"

"You're to hot to handle."

"Well, don't cum in me."

He roared and sprayed the blonde beauty with his cum. He pulled out and pumped his cock in his fist as he splattered her undulating belly.

She raised herself up so that her big boobs flopped either side of her ribcage, and she looked at the young man as he fell back.

His cock dribbled on his thigh, still rock hard.

"What are you doing? Leave my bedroom at once! Report to Parsons and have him come up immediately."

"Very well, M' Lady."

As he sheepishly left, Penny took to her en-suite bathroom and got into a hot tub.

Her trusty butler appeared soon after and began to tidy up her breakfast tray.

"Ah, Parsons. I am most disappointed in the new man. No stamina, and no savvy. I detest him immensely. Dismiss him forthwith."

Her Ladyship was half dressed as she made up to leave the house.

"And have Perkins bring the car around. I'm off to the City for a luncheon with Priya Anjali."

Ah, yes. A little business, a little lunch, a little socialising seemed to be the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon in London.

"Will you be requiring the Rolls Royce, M' Lady?"

"I think so. The upholstery is so reliable."

"Quite."

Parsons raised a brow, understanding every word she said.

x

The best part of the day had been admirably spent on dining with one of her oldest friends, Baroness Priya Anjali. An ex-politician, she was now a member of the House of Lords. She had grown up in a family of Indians living in the West Midlands, and the two of them had been educated together. After their visit, Lady Penelope used the remainder of the day to shop, and she had spent a small fortune on various items of millinery.

With about fifteen miles left before they reached Williamson Manor, Penny asked Perkins to pull over into a quiet gravel lane off of the main road.

123z
123z
824 Followers
12