Venturer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not now, mother. You would have one less son if Kadegan found out. Let's follow his plan, then you can have all the fun you want," Bennison cut her off and rode on rather than listen to his mother's reproach.

Honey's eyes clouded again as she was reminded of the danger she had put her friends in. The Queen shook her head, "Those boys of mine. They have hard heads at times. What I would have given for sweet daughters like you two young girls."

Venturer house had been turned into a fortress. Men patrolled the rooftops and guards were now stationed at the gates. The carriage rolled into the courtyard slowly, the men on alert. The girls had been bundled in traveller's cloaks and swept inside under the protection of their escorts. Once safely inside, Honey threw back the hood of her cloak and robe and looked around. Spotting Accuda beside Delenn she approached him taking hold of his arm. "Take me to Leneer, please," there was anguish in her voice.

Accuda looked at Bennison who shrugged non-commitally, before turning to look into the glistening green eyes of the girl clasping his arm. Grunting softly Accuda lead her through the maze of the house. The door opened before them and Honey could see the young knight's ashen face. He was laying on his front, the old physician hovering over him. An involuntary gasp issued from her mouth and she rushed in to kneel beside his bed.

Leneer's eyes flickered open and he smiled, "You are safe," he whispered and his eyes closed again.

Tears fell again as Honey sobbed, "I am so sorry. This is all my fault. I am so sorry, Leneer."

"Don't be silly girl," the physician rumbled. "He will be fine eventually. I just gave him a sleeping draft to numb the pain. "The arrow doesn't seem to have hit anything vital. The bleeding was stopped easily enough the good men here knew not to remove the arrow before I arrived," he patted Honey on the shoulder; "Let him sleep now. You can see him tomorrow."

Accuda picked up the sobbing girl and took her to her rooms on the same floor. Sniffing she wiped her face on the sleeve of her robe as she walked into the now familiar rooms. Alec smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her. "Come girl, Let's get you comfortable," Alec murmured.

Looking around, she was grateful no one was else was present and pulled the monks robe over her head revealing the dirtied golden dress and went to curl up on the lounge. Alec sat with her and Delenn appeared at the door with a jug of wine and glasses. "The queen is haranguing everyone down stairs. The men are all acting like scared little boys," she grinned at Honey as she poured the wine and handed cups to the others.

As she sat with a cup if her own she smiled shyly, "The queen insisted I have a cup too. Do think I will be allowed to keep the dress as well?"

"Of course, Delenn, it was made just for you. It's yours already," Honey gushed still feeling guilty over their earlier captivity.

"What an adventure. My family will never believe me when I tell them everything," Delenn's eyes were bright and she seemed to be enjoying the wine as she continued to talk. "The wedding, the dress, being captured by rogues and rescued by brave knights, poor Leneer being alive. I am living in a fairytale and it's all because of you, Honey."

"Oh I am so sorry, Delenn. I would never have purposely put you in danger. Forgive me please," Honey was morose.

"No, Honey, No," Delenn said earnestly, "I wasn't blaming you I was thanking you. My life has been wonderful since you arrived. I would still be down in the kitchen being fondled by the chefs had Kade not chosen me to be your maid." She leaned forward taking one of Honey's hand, "I was scared in the dungeon but we both knew Kade would find us and he did! It was barely a moment in time and I wasn't harmed."

Honey hugged the girl to her, "I do not deserve a friend such as you, Delenn." .................................

With infinite charm, Jarrau had explained good-naturedly that the monks had imprisoned royalty and under the laws of the land that was regarded as an act of treason. That the girl, Lady Honaria, was betrothed to a prince and that made her a princess, and the queen was looking for heads to roll over this insult to her family. At this point the monk lost any semblance of piety and pulled a rough piece of paper from his pocket and threw it on the table.

"We're not monks, we are bounty hunters and for that amount of money every bounty hunter, rogue and villain in Martizen and beyond will be looking for your princess," he spat realising his time in this world was now numbered in minutes rather than years.

Kade picked up the parchment and read, his temper rising once more. Jarrau seeing the darkening expression took the parchment before Kade could destroy it and he filled the surrounding air with curses that would make a fisherman blush. Kade pulled his sword form its scabbard and levelled it at the bounty hunter, "I give you this one chance but should I ever find you within a mile of my soon to be wife you life will be forfeit," he growled and herded the man down into the dungeon. Jarrau followed carrying the unconscious form of the other monk.

"We will tell the priest you are here praying for forgiveness for your sins. He will see you are freed eventually," Kade said in a cruel voice and turned to leave locking the door behind him.

....................................

Delenn had just finished her second cup of wine when Queen Dragora and another little woman came bustling into the room. "Mother!" Delenn let out a half excited half terrified squeal dropping the cup from her hands.

"My girl," the round faced woman moved into the room and hugged her daughter fiercely before making a short curtsey to Honey, "Lady Honiara, what a pleasure to meet you." Honey stood and the woman looked at her in dismay, before turning back to Delenn, "You left your lady in a stained dress, Delenn?"

Honey quickly interjected, "Oh she tried to make me change but I was too overcome with emotion and just needed a moment's rest first. It is very nice to meet you..."

"Lenore," the woman curtsied again. "Let's see what we can do to repair the damage shall we?" She hugged her daughter again, "The queen needs to speak with you again, my girl. I will help your mistress for now."

Alec had stood and moved away from the women discreetly lounging against a wall. As Honey and Lenore disappeared into the bedroom, Queen Dragora approached Alec, "The wedding will be tonight no matter how late. Can you send for your troupe? I have not been able to find the leader."

"Yes Ma'am, but I do not want to leave the girl alone," Alec's deep voice rumbled.

"Bennison," Dragora called and the door to the suite opened.

"Yes, Mother," Bennison looked at his mother with a question eyebrow raised.

"Go get that Accuda fellow, will you?" She looked back at Alec, "You are a giant of a man, so if I leave both Accuda and Bennison in the suite until you return will that suffice?"

Alec grunted and nodded slowly as if considering it, "Yes ma'am."

"Good," Dragora smiled she thought she would have to battle harder to get Honey's self appointed protector to leave her side.

Bennison reappeared with Accuda, "Good," Dragora looked at Alec, "Now off you go. I know she will be happy to see them all here tonight." The queen hustled Alec out of the room and turned to Delenn, "Come with me sweet girl. We have things to do," and she strode into the bedroom.

Lenore had put Honey into a bath and the queen began to go through the closet noting the newness of the clothes it held. "I think I can work with this," she declared. Smiling at Delenn who seemed to be enjoying all the fuss, she called Lenore back into the room, "Now you tell me your mother is the best cook in the town and I know the mayor did not like giving her up tonight. So I want you to take her down to that kitchen and tell them I have put her in charge of the wedding feast. Take a couple of my men with you so they realise that it is not negotiable."

Turning to Lenore she clasped the other woman's hand and spoke with feeling, "Only a good woman could have raised such a brave and true daughter," she pressed a small jingling pouch into her hands, "Bribe, cajole, bully, you have my complete discretion. Just make it something special for them. It has been a long time coming."

Flattered beyond words, Lenore's shoulders straightened and a steely resolve settled in her eyes, "You can rely on me, your Majesty. I will send Delenn back to assist you as soon as possible." As she reached the door she turned once more, "We all want the best for our children. I am so honoured you have included me tonight."

.................................

Finally dressed and looking like a lady again, Honey frowned at the smiling Delenn, "What's going on?"

"Well I am hungry," Delenn said, "My mother is the best cook in the whole town and she is making us dinner." The girl's grin was infectious and Honey could understand her being excited about seeing her mother. Delenn continued, "Do you think we could go eat down stairs so I can show off my pretty dress one more time, especially now that you are not wearing the same thing and I won't be compared to your beauty in it?"

Honey laughed, "You are more beautiful than me by far, Delenn," Honey shrugged her shoulders and reminded of her scarred body beneath the fine ice pink silks. "It is I who should be grateful not to be compared to you. Of course we can eat down stairs. It's the least I can do after our dreadful afternoon."

The girls still smiling went out to the lounge room. Accuda and Alec stopped their conversation to look up at them. "We thought we might go down to eat in the dining room tonight if that is okay," Honey looked at Accuda before hurrying on, "I am sure Kade wont mind."

Accuda smiled, "As you wish, Lady Honiara. We have a small surprise for Delenn first if you don't mind a small detour."

"Of course not," Honey grinned at Delenn and took her hand, "I wonder what it is. Do you have a beau you have been hiding?"

Delenn blushed and shook her head, "I have no idea what it is. Are you sure it's for me?"

The men lead the girls down the hall, the guards falling into step with them as they passed. Reaching Leneer's room Accuda knocked and a girl answered, squealing with delight as Accuda stepped back out of the way. The young girl threw herself at Delenn, "I didn't recognise you. You look like a lady, Delenn!"

"Milla, what are you doing here?"

"Mother sent for me from the apothecary shop to help nurse this knight back to health," Remembering her manners she stepped back and curtsied to Honey, "Forgive me, Lady. I was just so excited to see my sister."

Honey smiled, "Don't be silly. Would you like to come and dine with us? Delenn has been so excited about eating your mother's cooking I can't wait to taste it."

"I couldn't," the girl said.

"Of course you can. Make her come down to dinner please, Accuda," Honey pouted at him but it was Alec that laughed and looked into the room, to talk to the physician.

..............................

Kade stood at the front of the large dining room glaring at he brother and best friend, Jarrau. He had not yet seen Honey since his arrival back to Venturer House. Instead he had been disarmed, bullied, berated and forced to bathe, shave and dress in his official uniform. Now he stood beside a priest in front of a room full of people seething that he still had not been able to see her before his mother had brought him into this elaborate show.

The dining room doors finally opened and within a guard of twelve knights Honey entered. The room was bright and decorated festively and Honey looked around confused until her eyes met Kade's. She felt her heart skip a beat as he beamed a smile at her and realised jut how much she had grown to love him. 'Yes Love,' she told herself the realisation shocking her a little. Ignoring the room and the people she hurried to him and threw her arms around him. "Where have you been?"

Laughing genuinely, he picked her off her feet in a tight hug, "Oh I have been here and there." She scowled at him and he laughed more. "Before you get carried away and scold me, I think the priest here has some words to say to us."

Honey widened her eyes, seeing the priest for the first time. She disentangled herself from Kade's arms and blushed deeply, "I am sorry, oh my," she looked around the room taking in everything she had missed. The decorations, the food, the smiling faces, her friends! She looked back at Kade, "You did all this?"

"My mother is a fairly determined woman once she gets an idea in her head. Add to that Delenn's mother and I don't think any man here had a choice but to go along with their scheming. I was kept in the dark as much as you, my love," he grinned at her again, "It may not be the wedding I had planned but it's not so horrible, is it?"

Honey took both his hands in hers and looked up with shining eyes, "It is just the way it should be. It's wonderful." Swallowing hard she whispered, "I love you, Kade. Marry me, please."

Kade felt his heart swell within his chest to the point of bursting. This was all he had wanted for so long, his obsession. He turned to the priest, "You heard my love. Marry us now."

The ceremony sped by them both as they gazed into each other's eyes. For Honey the realisation that she trusted and loved the man beside her had opened her eyes to how much he loved and wanted her. She was not the demon child, the starving runaway, the scarred and damaged young lady of weeks ago. She was the love of a prince and he in turn was hers.

He placed a ring made of fire opal and diamonds onto her hand and a tiara made with a similar honey coloured stone as its centre piece. When Kade kissed her it was so full of passion it made her knees weak. He murmured into her ear, "Would it seem rude if we went to our marital bed immediately?"

Honey blushed deeply, lost for words a wide smile on her face as people gathered around them to congratulate them. They were led to a table and the feasting began. The troupe performed, constantly encouraging Honey to join them but in the long flowing dress it was impossible.

Without all the restrictions of the usual formalities the queen was enjoying herself immensely, "Why don't you change then my new daughter?" the queen said encouragingly, "I would love to see you perform."

Bennison laughed raucously and leaned toward his mother, "If that girl takes one article of clothing off tonight, I doubt Kadegan would let her return here to amuse us. Wedding nights being so full of amusements all their own you understand."

The matronly queen gaped at her oldest son, "Bennison, you can be so crude sometimes."

Kade took his cue, "Don't be coy, mother. You have how many sons? I think I will start trying for my first right now, thank you."

The men laughed heartily at the scandalous look the queen gave her sons before murmuring dramatically, "What I wouldn't have given for daughters."

Taking Honey's hand he murmured in her ear, "I can wait not a minute longer!" She quivered in anticipation and he pulled her from the room. In his eagerness he picked her up and took the stairs two at a time as she clung to him and buried her face in his neck breathing in his scent.

Men still lined to corridor to her suite, but she barely noticed them as he opened the door and took her to the bedroom. Standing her on her feet he lit several lanterns and went to the bathroom returning with a towel. Honey watched him bemused and a little nervous, she constantly played with the golden ring on her finger. "I did not get you a wedding present," she whispered quietly.

Kade came to her side, "Yes you did my love," he kissed her deeply and fumbled with the buttons on her dress, breaking the kiss he cursed softly and tore the buttoned edge apart watching the dress fall from her lithe body. "You said you loved me," he looked into her eyes, "that was all I ever wanted from you."

Honey looked up at him with wide eyes, she smiled shyly, "I have been very difficult haven't I?"

"Nothing good comes easy," he growled wrestling with her corsetry, until it too finally fell away from her body.

Left in loose underclothes and boots, Honey put her hands over his, "I married you, remember, there is not rush we have all the time in the world." Her hands slid over his chest, "and I think husband, you have far too many clothes on for my liking." Kade let her help him undress as he undressed her. Finally naked he marvelled at the girl who was now his wife, pulling her toward him and kissing her deeply and pulling her to the bed.

They explored each other as they had done so often in the last week with hand and mouth until he pulled back slightly, his arousal making his voice a low growl, "This first time will hurt my love," rolling her to her back he looked over her spreading her thighs wide with his own."

Honey nodded in understanding her breathing shallow as he rubbed his cock over her wet sex. She lifted her hips showing her willingness as he pressed up against her. She felt herself stretching as he made short thrusts barely moving into her. With a growl, he thrust hard and she cried out, pain flaring into her brain white light blinding her momentarily.

Staying still he let her adjust, when her eyes began to focus again, he moved slowly in and out, her whimpers and gasps the only sound in the room. She was so tight he knew this first time would not last long and unable to contain himself, he began to move faster pulling her legs up and placing his hands under her ass as he fucked her giving vent to the seasons of frustration that had grown within him.

The initial flash of pain subsided quickly in a dull ache of need and wanting as he found her hips rocking up to meet his rhythm. She stared at his face seeing the emotions flicker there. She felt butterflies fill her stomach and spread out into her limbs as they began to tremble, she cried out for him and reached up to touch him. He leaned down to claim her mouth and her cries as he fucked her harder. Her body shook and her inner muscles clamped down around his cock as he drove deep inside her and let for his own release grunting and growling.

He held her close, kissing her deeply. They were both breathless and euphoroc from each others need. As they came down from the high Kade rolled to his side rolling her with him to stay within her as long as possible. Honey looked up at him and smiled, "I would like to do that again, my husband."

"I would give you anything my little princess, but let me recover a just a bit first," he chuckled.

Picking her up he took her too the bathroom, and ran a warm bath for them, "As he put her down, she noticed the blood for the first time and gasped. "It is only natural the first time, my love. Nothing to worry over," Kade gathered her back into his arms and kissed her. Smiling he placed her in the bath. "I know you haven't had a mother on hand to tell you all these things, but you can talk to mine about it tomorrow or the next day when I finally let you out of my bed," he grinned at her, "You have a great big family now and trust me you will find them as tiresome as I do eventually."

"I have been on my own for so long..." Honey said wistfully.

Kade shut off the water and stepped into the bath pulling her to rest her back against his chest. His hands trailed down over her body to her sex which he cupped gently, "Does it hurt very much?"

Honey tilted her head up to him and kissed his chin, "In a good way."

Kade's arousal grew rapidly and her turned her in his arms to straddle his thighs. Kissing her gently he guided her down onto his cock letting her slowly move and adjust to the stretching of her tight cunt over his cock. Leaning back, Kade reached out to tease her breasts and nipples as he slowly moved up and down on him, the water sloshing in waves to the floor.