Venus Flytrap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Muffy!"

"But nothing, you saw the look on his face. Your man is confused and he's going into that shark tank where some man-hungry tourist is going to get him."

Jessica resisted weakly, "Muffy I can't go in there..."

Muffy would hear none of it. "Jessica, I'm not the homeless little street waif that you took in a week ago. I'm a big girl now and I even have my own company, thanks to you. But I'm not stupid; I know that you really love him!

Jessica you haven't laid a hand on me since that first night. Instead, you've been talking about nothing but Jim, all week. I say that we both get in there and straighten your man out before some horny tourist snatches him up!"

Jessica looked fearfully at the entrance to the bar and tried to imagine how she would start to talk to Jim again.

Muffy prodded, "Jessica! He's your man. I am going in there! Are you going to do nothing and let me, or some other horny little slut take your man? Make up your mind, do you want him of not?"

Jessica fussed nervously with her hair, looked at Muffy and pleaded, "Do I look all right Muffy?"

Muffy kept a tight hold on Jessica's hand and led the way to the door of the bar, "Yes! Now come on now, let's get in there."

They found Jim sitting at the bar, drinking his first sip of beer from a bottle. The bartender had just finished mixing a pitcher of strawberry daiquiris and was pouring two glasses before the two empty seats next to Jim.

"Jim?"

Jim turned around and smiled sadly, "Hi Jessica, small world huh?" Then Jim looked and smiled at Muffy.

Jessica began self consciously, "Jim, I want you to meet Muffy. Muffy and I are..."

Muffy interrupted, "Hello Jim. I'm Jessica's boss and her best friend. It's so good to finally meet you; Jessica simply can't shut up about you!"

Jim smiled and extended his hand to Muffy, "Yes, I'm pleased to meet you Miss Hershberger. Jessica has told me a lot about you. Well please; won't you both join me for a drink?"

The two women settled into the seats on one side of Jim with Jessica in the middle. Muffy immediately took her drink and elbowed Jessica in the process.

Jessica looked at Jim, "Jim, when did you get here? How much do you remember?"

Jim smiled sadly and glanced at Muffy. "I arrived just this morning. I remember almost everything. Bits and pieces kept coming back as something happened that reminded me of you... of us.

I found you by getting a hold of Van's cell phone... then his battery went dead. Maybe now isn't the best time for the story of how I got his phone, but it is a funny story."

Muffy quickly piped up, "We just watched Van sucking off our old boyfriend Aaron in a conference room. Jim, do all men make this face when they cum...?" Muffy tried to imitate Aaron's expression.

This elicited nervous laughs from Jessica and Jim. "Well Muffy, I can't talk about what other men look like..."

Muffy would not be deterred, "How about it Jessica? What does Jim look like when he cums for you?"

Both Jessica and Jim just looked shocked at each other.

Muffy blithely continued, "I only ask because Jessica has been talking incessantly about you for the last week! She goes on and on about how much she loves you and how she can't wait to be with you Jim.

Well now that you're here, I just wondered what kind of a face you make when Jessica makes love to you."

Jessica shot Muffy a look that was clearly intended to shut her up.

Jim took out his own cell phone, "Well as I was saying Muffy, I can't tell you what some other guy looks like, or even what I look like. But I found this about two weeks ago and it really started the memories coming back."

Jim showed Muffy and Jessica the picture of Jessica on his cell phone, "Whenever I began to think that it might be hopeless and that I might never find Jessica again, I looked at this picture and I knew that I could never give up. To me, it was like falling head-over-heels in love with Jessica all over again every time I looked at it!"

Satisfied, Muffy smiled a complimentary smile towards Jessica and took a sip from her drink. When she finished her sip she was even further gratified to find Jessica and Jim holding hands and staring silently into each other's eyes.

Muffy asked innocently, "So Jim, where are you staying? Do you have a room in the hotel?"

Jim continued to look longingly into Jessica's eyes and answered distractedly, "Uh... yes, I um, had to take the bridal suite... there was nothing left in the hotel... so..."

"Oh? How long do you have it for Jim?"

"Ah..., I um, have it for the week."

Muffy enthused, "Oh that is just too perfect; I've never seen the bridal suite. Let's go up and see it right now!

Bartender, can we take this pitcher and our glasses up to the bridal suite?"

Jim momentarily snapped out of the dreamy spell of looking into Jessica's beautiful eyes and took his card key out, showing it to the bartender while slipping him a twenty dollar bill from the bar.

Muffy took the two glasses while Jim took the pitcher. Jessica took Jim's arm and her shoulder bag while Muffy led the way and called for the elevator.

The three rode silently up to the bridal suite. Muffy was the first to enter and found the view to be breath taking! The suite had a balcony with an outstanding view of the marina. The room itself had a California King sized bed with a mirrored ceiling, a kitchenette and a living room.

Muffy poured fresh drinks and left them on the coffee table while Jim took something out of his bag. Muffy slipped Jim's cell phone off of his belt and put it into camera mode.

Jim ignored Muffy completely and took both of Jessica's hands, "Um... Jessica, I know that you aren't the kind of a woman who can be won or taken by any man. You are the kind of woman who either gives herself to a man, or wins a man completely for herself. Well, I've been in hell without you; you've won me completely!

I just wanted to see if... maybe you would... I know that it's not nearly as good as you really deserve but... I brought my grandmother's engagement ring... I needed to see if you would... maybe see that..." Jim held up an engagement ring.

Muffy quickly pressed the shutter on the camera-phone, (Click.)

Jessica fell into Jim's arms and couldn't answer quickly enough, "Oh yes Jim. Yes, yes, yes!"

Jim slipped the ring onto Jessica's finger and kissed her.

Muffy took another picture, (Click.)

Muffy continued to take pictures of the newly engaged couple until bit by bit, their clothes started to come off. Then she sipped her drink while she found the picture of Jessica that Jim had taken weeks ago and sent it to her own cell phone.

As Jim carried Jessica to his bed, Muffy left his cell phone on the coffee table and slipped out of the suite with her purse.

Muffy called the elevator just as her cell phone rang. She opened it to find the picture that showed Jessica, enraptured in a moment of pure bliss. Muffy admired the picture of her friend while waiting for the elevator doors to open.

Once she got onto the elevator, Muffy switched her phone back to phone mode and called Mark Kelly.

"Hello Mark, this is Muffy. Is Veronica still with you?"

Mark hesitated for a moment, "Ehem, why yes Muffy, she is... I was just showing her my..."

"Good Mark. Would you please put away whatever you were showing her, I need to speak with her for a moment if you wouldn't mind."

Once Muffy heard Veronica come onto the line, "Veronica, I need for you to drop what you're doing and to contact Allan Van Outing. You'll find him on the WEB site. He's a real estate agent here on the Island. Set up a meeting with him for this afternoon. I want for you to go with him and find us a selection of bigger office spaces. We are going to have to expand our computer facilities very soon. Now would you be a dear and put Mark back on? Thank you."

"Hello Mark?"

"Yes hello Muffy?"

"Mark, I have wonderful news. Jessica's boyfriend just arrived here in town and he immediately popped the question; they just got engaged. It was very romantic!"

"Well that's wonderful news Muffy. We must make plans to get together with them sometime..."

"Yes it is wonderful, but it also means that I will have to go to Jamaica and Puerto Rico in her place. Mark, I am going to need for you to come with me.

Now I'll need for you to drop whatever it is that you're doing and meet with me. We need to go over the sales presentation. You and I will be working quite closely together over the next few weeks and I'm afraid that I may not have the time to change all of Jessica's original hotel accommodations for the first few nights.

Mark, you do think that you and I can work together in a professional manner and in such close quarters so that we can pull off this very important sales trip without any undue problems, don't you?"

"Er well, yes of course Muffy..."

"Good, because I have been looking forward to my chance to work very closely with you. Will you meet with me at the office in twenty minutes?"

"Ehem, twenty minutes...?"

"Yes. I'm leaving the hotel right now. I should be there in ten minutes."

"Ah... well yes, of course Muffy. Um..., ten minutes it is then."

"Good Mark, I know that these next two weeks will be extremely difficult for the both of us; long hours..., sharing meals..., late night planning sessions..., sharing the same room together. But I feel that by the end of it, we will be a much better company for it!

I am very confident in my decision to take you Mark. You are the only man that I would trust so completely!

"Well yes Muffy, you can count on me completely!"

"Good, I'll see you at the office in ten minutes then." Muffy ended her call and called David Kelly.

"Hello David, this is Muffy. Mark and I are going away for the sales trip in Jessica's place. Mark can fill you in on all of the details.

I'll need for you to set all of us up with oh, what do you call it... a virtual office, video-conference-call thingy for our personal laptops, so that we can all keep in close touch with each other from wherever we are. Can you have that set up for all of us by tomorrow evening?"

"Well yes Muffy, Fred and I can stop out at..."

"Oh yes, that's a good catch David. You'll have to stay behind and hold down the fort in our absence and look after our new board members; Veronica is starting to work on something for me already, but you will have the final say in it. You can get all of the details from her. In the meantime, you see to it that the new board members have a good time!"

"Well yes, of course Muffy..."

"Thank you David. I'll be in touch." Muffy ended her call, strode out into the hotel lobby and switched back to camera mode to look once more at the photo of Jessica.

Muffy looked fondly at Jessica's face and reminisced briefly before she headed out to the office. On the way, Muffy thought about Jessica's cute pink, sheer flyaway baby doll back at the apartment. She decided that she would have to make the time to put together a weekend bag for Jessica and deliver it to her at the hotel later today.

On the way to the office, Muffy passed by a shop and she saw the same baby doll that Jessica had, only in a deep shade of purple with black and white lace trim. Muffy thought to herself that this would be an absolutely essential business tool to have, now that she would have Mark all to herself for two weeks.

After finishing her shopping, Muffy's phone rang. She opened it and found a picture-text message from Jessica. Muffy opened the message and found a picture of Jim. He had the most peaceful and gratified look on his face, but somewhere in the corner of his eyes there were little gleams of desire that spoke of a hunger that just would never be satisfied. Muffy smiled and filed the snapshot away with her photo of Jessica.

Jim looked wonderingly at Jessica, "So that guy at the airport last week was Muffy's father?"

Jessica nodded gravely.

"But you had him under control the entire time?"

Jessica tried to make light of it, "Well, not the entire time.

He had some private detectives following Muffy that day that I met her at the Green Parrot. Somehow, he found out that she and I are lesbian lovers."

"So you two are together?"

Jessica nodded, "Jim, Muffy and I have been lovers since before you won my heart... I don't know how it might work for us now, but I'll do whatever you tell me."

Jim put the question aside for the moment, "So you didn't leave me for Muffy?"

Jessica shook her head, "After her father ran from the law back home, he found that needed money. He came here to find Muffy and to kill the both of us so that he could get his hands on her trust fund. And that's the only reason why I left you my love! I didn't want to get you mixed up in my mess."

"So you hypnotized him and sent him to get himself arrested?"

"He was supposed to get caught boarding a plane with a pistol and the half a million dollars that he was carrying with him."

"An empty pistol as it turned out."

"Yes of course. He was to confess to everything that he had done, including the murder of Muffy's mother, grand theft of a yacht while making his getaway and international money laundering for the Mob."

"But why did he take the pistol out and start pointing it at people in the crowd?"

"He must have seen Muffy. I was busy using Muffy's money to get her company started here and wasn't expecting her to come down here until I called for her. She saw you struggling with him and then she came to me right after that. We have been busy cleaning up the rest of my mess together ever since."

"When I first saw the two of you together in the lobby doorway, I thought that there was something between you and Muffy! Being married to a firefighter is sometimes very hard on a person... Jessica, I'll leave it up to you how you work with Muffy. Just find a way to be fair to all of us, all right?"

Jessica smiled and caressed Jim's face, "Would you please pour us another drink Stud muffin...?"

Jim continued to look Jessica hungrily in her eyes, "Yes but, I sure that those words won't work on me any more Jessica."

Jessica smiled, but persisted, "Non-sense Stud muffin, you obviously don't understand how this all works. Allow me to demonstrate: You will kiss me now, my Stud Muffin."

Jim moved immediately and kissed Jessica until she felt light headed and weak all over again.

Jessica caught her breath, "Do you see now, my poor little fool? You have been entirely in my power from the first moment that you laid eyes on me!"

Jim agreed, "Yes... I see now. I am completely in your power Mistress Jessica!"

"Good, pour us both another drink and come make love to me again my Man Candy!"

Jim smiled and stopped to lick Jessica's darling pink nipple on his way to get the pitcher to freshen up their drinks, "I hear and obey, Mistress Jessica!"

Muffy returned from her business trip elated, but exhausted. She dropped Mark off at his apartment in the city and drove Jessica's car back to their apartment just needing a drink and a nice hot bath.

The results from Jamaica and Puerto Rico were wonderful! Muffy and Mark had tripled the sales targets for both islands and she expected to make many more return trips to start picking up the smaller accounts that would drive the value of the company up four and five fold.

Muffy smiled, Mark had also turned out to be a wonderful lover as well as a fine business partner. With the magical moments that they had shared, Muffy didn't expect for there to be any more trouble from any combination of the other stockholders. Muffy reflected sadly that with the exception of losing Jessica, everything that she wanted was now hers. But she took solace in knowing that she and Jessica would always remain friends.

Muffy opened the door to find Jessica sitting in her cute pink baby doll on their bed sipping a mimosa and reading the emails that detailed the trip.

Muffy left her bags at the foot of the bed and went to the nightstand to pour a drink for herself while she waited for her friend and former lover to finish reading the reports.

Muffy looked around casually and noticed that Jessica had set up her acrylic statuette of the Venus De Milo and placed little potted plants, including pots with Venus Flytraps all around it.

Jessica finished and smiled at Muffy, "Well it looks like a very successful trip Muffy! In addition to knocking the sales figures out of the park, you seem to have a lock on the controlling interest in the company; congratulation!"

Muffy smiled even brighter and declared, "The Queen is dead; long live the Queen!"

Jessica grimaced slightly, "Yes. Well, that actually brings up a little issue that we need to settle. Now that Jim has gone home for a few days, we will have plenty of time to clear up this little misunderstanding..."

Muffy sipped her drink and asked, "What misunderstanding?"

Jessica put her laptop aside and stood up, "You told Jim that you are my boss! With my future husband going to be gone at the fire house for days at a time, he has no objection to us and our continuing relationship. So, I thought that we needed to make sure that everybody knew their place around here."

Muffy casually took another sip and reasoned, "Well with my new boyfriend's twenty percent, I control sixty percent of the company..."

Jessica interrupted, "Yes and I just wanted to remind you of who controls you!"

Muffy waved her hand in the air, "Oh Jessica, you know that we will always be friends, regardless of my relationship with Mark. Just know that I would never do anything to hurt you. You should feel safe now that I'm in total control. You should be happy that I am your boss!"

"Muffy you are nothing but an ungrateful little slut...!"

Muffy put her drink aside and stood her ground, "That would be 'Boss Slut' to you, you skank!"

Jessica couldn't believe her ears, "You whore!"

"That would be 'Queen Whore,' you filthy bitch."

Jessica gave Muffy's hair a playful tug, "Cow!"

Muffy gave Jessica's hair a pull, "Skinny backstabbing tramp!"

"Why Muffy Hershberger, you little 'Cum Buggy!'"

Suddenly Muffy closed her eyes and slumped a little.

"Muffy, I want you to do everything that I say. When you wake up, I want you to pat your head with one hand and rub your tummy with the other until I tell you to stop. Muffylicious."

Muffy opened her eyes and immediately started to pat her head and rub her tummy. She took a moment and wondered what had happened. Muffy looked nervously at Jessica then she started to giggle.

Jessica sat down and smiled, "How would you like for me to make you do this at the next board meeting... Bitch?"

Muffy sucked in an accusing breath, "You liar! You said that you didn't have control of me anymore and that you and Jim...!"

Jessica interrupted with an evil smile, "I said that those words didn't have any more control over you. I have plenty more words Muffy!

As I said, Jim will be gone at the fire house for days at a time; you didn't think that I would let someone that I love so much out of my life did you?

So, Muffy am I going to have to make you do this during your next board meeting, or are you going to say it?"

Muffy giggled, but stood her ground. "Wait, you're not angry that I seduced you, when I first arrived here are you?"

Jessica sipped her drink and waited for a moment, "Of course not Muffy! You had the advantage and you took it. I enjoyed seeing you step up into your own.

But then you just threw me away when it suited you, as though you didn't love me anymore. Well now it's time that you learned to play with the big girls! Muffy, cum for me now!"

Muffy continued to pat her head and rub her tummy as she felt the waves of her orgasm rise within her body. Her body stiffened and her eyes went wide as the waves of pleasure carried her away.