All Comments on 'Verity'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written

Awesome as always. Loved the theme, and this is one of your hottest, definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome

love your work. very, very erotic. i always need a cold shower after reading one of your stories.

capinamericacapinamericaalmost 20 years ago
excellence

Pure excellence in your story Colleen. Keep up the good work.

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahalmost 20 years ago
beginning to worry

I always love your work and I was beginning to worry that you had deserted all your devoted fans so it was wonderful to see a little yellow N when I checked your submission page. While Julia deffinetly reminds me of Roxy from the Jefferson it's a great story. I really liked the setting in Europe, now I want to find a European friend online so I can to the same thing :). Please keep writing, I would really love to see more for Sue and Christa in the Football Widow.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenalmost 20 years ago
Sure enough!

Always a pleasure and never a disappointment, Colly. Fun and playful, sweet and sincere, and lest we forget Hot, Hot, Hot!! I must away now. The sand and surf are calling me. (No, of course that's not the ONLY thing calling, but mind your own business!)

~lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please

hello miss thomas

im ur greatest fan n i read all ur works n love tem all.

my fav is ridin for the brand

pleasepleaseplease do me a favour n write more about maria and conn itll be a big big favour

your greatest fan

ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Pleasurable Read

EXCELLENT...wonderful visuals of the scenery and of the 'fun'. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Almost perfect. The line "she started too demure" meaning she began as a modest person, should have read "she started to demur" meaning she began to object. Still, that's what cones of relying upon Spellcheck, which at best is incohate. Editing is important. Check and re-check, then let someone else read it for editing purposes. Loved "The Spy wore Petticoats", incidentally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous