Viagra Bounce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mood brightened with understanding, "Yes, I now understand what you're saying. And I do agree. We're fuck-mates, not soul-mates."

Her choice of words helped clear it up for me also, I nodded in agreement. I said, "Perfect, you understand as well. Now I need to be someplace in an hour, so we need to say our goodbyes. I don't know if our paths will cross again, but it has definitely changed my life." We hugged and walked outside holding hands. I helped Beth into the waiting car and gave her a big kiss. Looking at Tracy, I said, "Take care of yourself and this fabulous woman. Now go before I start crying." I turned around and slapped the car. I heard Tracy drive away, as I cried standing there in the parking lot.

I was unable to drive for about a half hour, as the tears and the mixed feelings flowed out of me. I sat in my car and tried to understand my feelings. She was right, we're fuck-mates. I had already found and married my soul-mate. But I didn't know if we would ever get back together. I finally was able to drive and I went home.

As I drove home I kept smelling the odor of Beth's pussy. I thought I was going crazy with lust, and then I found the handkerchief soaked with Beth's pussy juice. I made a mental note to collect it and then cleanup the residue when I got home.

I had already scheduled to take this week off for vacation. I now needed to get back on track with my life. I called my wife at her friend's home in Nashville. She answered the phone and I said, "Dear I'm leaving in a few minutes and I should be there before dinner."

"Have a safe trip and I'll chill some wine for later tonight."

"I look forward to that. It's been a hard week and I need to feel you close to me."

"I need you too."

"Angie, I have a favor, can you see if your friend will watch the kids for an evening. I think we need a night out by ourselves."

"Oh I'm sure that she will. I'll go ahead and find a hotel for a night."

"That would be great. I love you."

"I love you too. See you later."

"Dear, one more favor. See if you can find a Viagra." Not waiting for a reply, I hung up the phone.

I sat back and took another whiff of the passion soaked linen.

END