All Comments on 'Vice Cop Ch. 04'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Stuff Audrey, Keep It Up

Audrey, Vice Cop is by far your best story on Literotica. It reads like an action adventure genre story or an 80's TV series like Miami Vice or early 90's thrillers. "Payback" with Mel Gibson comes to mind. You have police procedural, detective story, action and erotica all rolled into one. Great characters, great locations, nice story arch in every chapter. The conflict here seems to be that Hudson and Lexa don't admit to their true feelings for each other and fight because they both have pride and strong wills. I imagine their romance/love story is going to be fully developed later on. Meanwhile, they'll have lots of adventures. Please continue writing this novel and even if you focus on other projects, don't forget about this one. It's a best-seller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Action

And by action I mean real action adventure as in the thriller genre but also the "action" of sex you write. I must say that' it's soft-core but very descriptive, a different style than other erotica on here. You also like to take us into the hero or heroine's mind even during the sex which is very different. This one was very good. Undercover cop, Atlantic City, that poker game showdown, the serial killer with a hook for a hand who killed hookers. All of it like some TV series episode formula. Very well done. Keep it up. You should turn this into either a teleplay for TV or an ebook or published novella. Very well-written, especially the dialogue seems to be your strong point. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue this series

I'm really enjoying this series of stories. AudreyHepburn has a gift for creating vivid characters and writing interesting, realistic dialogue. I'm eager to find out how she will bring her main characters together (for you know she must). Keep up the good work, Audrey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy Undercover Cop

Excellent! Reads like an erotic adult film with a plot/storyline about an undercover cop but you write so well and so thoroughly that it's dressed up as something outside of Literotica like a novel/novella about cops and Miami Vice type of adventures. Someone mentioned Lethal Weapon with Mel Gibson. Thats the kind of cop comedy-drama you have going on here too. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry I'm done

The story is just gotten too weird. Sorry was just too f***** up between the characters. Sorry, can't read anymore this story is screwed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous