Vice Cop Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hudson's cock was big, but his doggy-style fucking was measured moderately paced. He knew she wanted this but he wanted for her to enjoy it and not feel pain. She stopped being still and was now alive and moving with the pleasure that flowed into her, like a hot liquid. She was sweating and moaning softly, murmuring wordlessly as she pushed back using her hips and ass, moving back to meet Hudson's thrusts.

She was dizzy and would switch back and forth from holding the pillow and Hudson's face. She threw her head back and screamed out. Thank God this time it was a cry of pleasure and not pain. She had experienced her first orgasm. Hudson had kept tight control over his own orgasm but now that she had had hers, he grunted as his own climax approached. His seed spilled over her thighs and down her butt.

They were silent and looked at each other, their faces softened with the intimacy they had just shared. Hudson smiled. His warm smile was infectious and she smiled back. They kissed and she let out a girlish giggle.

"I didn't know it could feel so good," she said, "I always thought this sort of thing was painful and women didn't really enjoy it."

"But did you enjoy it, Cherry?"

"Very much. But how often are we supposed to do it?"

Hudson was silent. He tried reading her face. It was hard to read. Being Asian, despite her sweet expression, her face was not legible and it was a pretty pale, calm face, almost like that of a pretty statuette. Hudson figured she would not enjoy too much sex. She would probably never ask him for sex. He would have to initiate sex each time, and infrequently, perhaps even rarely. That disappointed him a bit.

"We don't have to do it too much," Hudson said, "but it is a way to show you I love you and you have to remember that. But I will be patient with you, my love."

They kissed again.

* * * *

While the snowstorm raged outside, Mason and Lexa were caught up in a sexual storm of their own. Their heated kisses drove them both wild. It was pent-up sexual desire that had been building inside them for a long time, since they had not consummated their relationship with sex until now. It was the perfect time. They were together, alone, in a beautiful landscape, and even the heavy, falling snow looked beautiful. The Poconos would be a place where they could return to time and again, at least Mason thought so, where they could indulge in each other's company and make love.

Mason had removed his jacket, shirt and slacks. He was in nothing but his underwear, waiting for Lexa to finish removing her clothes. She was enjoying the fact Mason was lavishing his attention on her. It had been a long time, a very long time, since she was intimate with a man. Mason could not keep his eyes off her mocha-colored body. She took off her top and sweatpants and stood there, poised like a model, in her bra and panties. They were both silent, their breathing becoming heavy.

"You're so beautiful, Lexa," he said to her.

He came up to her and got behind her. He planted a kiss down her neck, keeping his hands over her shoulders. Slowly, artfully, he kissed down her neck and the upper part of her back. Lexa smiled softly and closed her eyes, letting herself feel the small kisses which grew in passion with a steady pace.

Mason removed her bra skillfully from behind. At once, his hands were on her breasts, cupping them firmly, squeezing them. She let out a moan, for her nipples were especially sensitive. Already, they were pebble-hard under his touch. He caressed her breasts and she slowly began to sway back and forth, her back brushing against his stomach.

Still kissing her neck, his hands now took hold of her hips, which made her still and motionless, but she was still responsive to his touch. His hands quickly pulled down her panties. She could feel his cock becoming hard through the fabric of his underwear which she could feel pressed to her butt. His fingers slipped into her pussy, slowly, delicately. She was becoming aroused and he knew just how to push her buttons at this point, which was only foreplay.

He caressed her pussy long enough to make her wet. He then stood back, took his hands off of her and removed his underwear. When Lexa turned around, she took notice of his erect cock. It was the first time they were both in the nude together and they were very aroused, primed and ready for hot sex. Mason's body was nice, despite the fact he was an older man. He carried his stocky build well, and he had only a small amount of thin body hair on his chest (though not his legs). He was totally in awe at her beautiful figure. Her legs and behind were especially sexy.

He embraced her.

Their mouths were on each other again, tongues darting inside each other's mouths and dueling passionately. They were not wasting any more time. They had waited too long. Lexa knew this moment was bound to come sooner or later. She had imagined that Mason would have taken the opportunity to make a move while staying in the Poconos. Mason held her strongly against his chest, her breasts pressed against his, her nipples rubbing against him. He suddenly picked her up and Lexa automatically and spontaneously wrapped her legs around his waist.

Holding onto her by her buttocks, he let her know in silent aggression that he wanted her there and then. She clung to his back for support and threw her head back the moment she felt his cock penetrating inside of her. She had no idea he was that ready for her. His cock had looked pretty erect. It was possible he had entertained sexual thoughts previously that evening. With the blazing fire throwing red-hued lights around the cabin, they were suddenly feeling hotter than ever before. Sweat pouring down their heated flesh, they were breathing loudly and noisily.

Lexa felt his cock entering her wet pussy swiftly, roughly, as he grunted. His thrusts were steady but rhythmic, pumping into her deeply and fully. Lexa closed her eyes and felt the sexual sensations splash over her like ocean waves. She was in ecstasy and her climax was slowly but surely building.

She moaned softly, though at times she was completely quiet. She would open her eyes and look out into the window, her mind on something else. She seemed to be looking at something beyond the falling snow. It was as if she was not entirely in her own body, which at the moment was being pleasured. Mason did notice this but he assumed she was just not a screamer. He could feel her pussy tightening around him, contracting and taking his cock in; could feel, too, her orgasm beginning to develop.

She was raking her nails down his back, though not forcefully, and her moans were growing louder. Mason was able to keep her balanced in the air, owing to her strong legs wrapped around him and he pounded her pussy for what seemed like a long time. She gasped and let out a scream as her first orgasm finally came.

Mason was not ready to orgasm and was still determined to pleasure her some more. He slowly lay her on the tiger-head carpet directly by the fireplace. He kissed her as he did this and she held on to his shoulders. The furry carpet felt so good against her back and she spread her legs at once and threw her head back. In this spot, she could feel the fire a lot more intensely, as it was closer. The heat seemed to flow into their loins.

Still kissing her passionately, he guided his cock into her wet pussy again. It was a perfect fit. The head slipped in first and he teased her by not fully penetrating her. Instead, he drove his cock in shallow thrusts, slowly and enough to make her yearn for more. She was moaning and breathing harder. Her hands were on his back, holding him tight.

He was on top of her and his chest crushed her breasts. Lifting himself up a bit, he supported his weight with his hands in a push-up position. He then began to penetrate her with his cock in harder and faster thrusts. They were soon engaged in a rhythmic cadence, so intense and yet so controlled, that it was like a dance. The force of his thrusts from on top of her made the tiger-head carpet shake under Lexa. She let out screams of pleasure as he fucked her good and hard. She had another orgasm. Mason reached his own climax and when it was all over, they embraced each other and remained nude on the carpet for a while, relaxing.

TEN

Mason and Lexa had dressed and they were holding hands on the bed. They had made love once more on the bed. It was now quite late, almost one in the morning. They had chatted up a storm after making love. They were more than ready to begin their life as a couple. Mason told her about the apartment in Manhattan and his hopes that she would begin work as a detective. Lexa had always figured this is what he wanted her to do, as far as work with the NYPD. He had always admired her intelligence, her ability to solve problems, and her resourcefulness.

"You would make a wonderful detective," he said to her, "and it would be a real pleasure to work with you as my partner, Miss O'Neil. I know that they say working together and being romantically involved is not a wise thing, but I don't see the harm in it. Do you?"

"Not at all. I shall like working as your partner."

"It would be namely homicide cases, as you know. And it would require for us to be mobile throughout the city, night or day. We would be investigating murder cases which are not easily solved."

"I am sure we would make a competent team."

Mason turned on the radio.

"For those of you in the Poconos area," an announcer said, "the storm has passed and the roads will be open in the morning."

"I've had a great time with you this weekend, Miss O'Neil."

Lexa smiled back. Her mind drifted away, to New York City, away from the Poconos, away from Mason. She wondered how Hudson was doing. She knew he had been depressed and withdrawn. As always, when she thought of Hudson, she felt a longing and a sense of pity. It was true he had gotten on her nerves more than once, and there was bad blood between them, but there was a strange, magnetic pull between them. Neither of them wanted to acknowledge it. She wondered just why he could never leave her thoughts.

She wondered if moving in with Mason and living in Manhattan and working for the Homicide Department, further away from Hudson, would release her from the hold he had over her. Perhaps or perhaps not.........

Hudson was on Cloud Nine.

Married life was good. He showed Cherry around New York City, opening her eyes to the wonders of the city, not like a tour guide, but as a native New Yorker. He knew she was impressionable and vulnerable, even a tad ignorant. But he remembered his childhood, how he had been in awe himself as a child when he first discovered the city. Before long, they had been to Central Park, which Cherry really loved, Coney Island, the Statue of Liberty and Yankee Stadium.

They ate at all the quality restaurants which were Hudson's favorites and danced in nightclubs he had frequented in the past. Cherry did not like dancing in modern nightclubs and to Hudson's surprise, preferred to spend time at home. She was a domestic creature and could cook well. Hudson had never met any girl like her. She never asked for gifts or for public signs of affection, she never demanded anything of him except security as her husband.

But there was a downside. The girl knew practically nothing. Raised in mainland China and born to extreme poverty, she could not read or write. She knew only how to dance in traditional dances and to sing folk songs. Her English had the heavy Chinese accent and her vocabulary was not extensive. But Hudson overlooked all these things and felt a surge of masculinity just by protecting her. Because she had no skills, she did not work and Hudson was keeping her, like a father would keep a child.

He warned her of the possible dangers that could come into her life if she wasn't careful. When he was away on duty, she was left alone in the house which made her even more vulnerable. Hudson told her to keep the door s and windows locked and closed. He told her not to open the door to anyone, not to talk to strangers and to only receive the mail from the mailman.

Hudson worried that the naïve girl would succumb to some kind of harm or scam because she was alone in the house and New York City was full of scum. But night after night, he found her waiting for him, the house clean and tidy, his dinner ready and nothing out of place or suspicious looking. She seemed content to live like this. Hudson was, too, his life had never been better...........

Hudson was called into Lieutenant Isaiah Dante's office. The Chief was absent and so Dante had to fill in for administrative duties. Hudson felt uncomfortable around the Lieutenant. He always stared at him as if he loathed him for being white. He didn't know if he was just imagining things but Dante did not seem to be content to work in a white establishment like the NYPD. He walked into the office and sat down. Dante was seated on his desk.

"You've been away, I hear," said Dante," you got married, is that right?"

"Yeah. I guess word gets around quick on the force."

"Congratulations. But now it's time for business. Now then, you are to go into Chinatown with a few of our men from Vice and you'll go into the spas, bath houses and massage parlors for the purpose of investigating whether or not any illegal activities are taking place, namely prostitution or narcotics. I'm sure Captain Barry Hiller explained everything to you."

"He did. And may I ask where the Chief is right now?"

"He's been feeling pretty ill recently. His doctor advised him to take some time off. I think it's his diabetes. But anyways, I hope you're adequately prepared for your mission. I know you just got married but I hope that you're not so distracted by love to the point you can't focus."

"I separate my personal life with what I do as a cop," he said.

But then Hudson felt something on the back of his mind, like a door trying to be pushed open. He thought of Lexa. She was part of his job and had been, in a sense, part of his personal life, at least his fantasy life. He could, try as he would, not keep her completely out of his mind. He wondered what happened to her. No one had heard from either Detective Mason Holmes or Lexa O'Neil since they went to the Poconos. Her absence had been prolonged and she had missed his wedding to Cherry, which sort of hurt him. How he had wished to see Lexa there.....

"Banach, bring a holster gun and keep in touch with Dispatch if need be. Good luck to you."

ELEVEN

Chinatown at night was like another world. The lights of the storefront windows were like little neon red and white sparkles and the fu lions glowed as if lit up on their own. There were fewer people up and about in the night hours but restaurants, like Madame Chang's kept late hours and there was always some kind of activity going on.

Some laundromats kept late hours and Chinatown was also the home of several Buddhist temples that seemed to be open for hours at night as well. But Hudson and the team of vice cops wasted no time, not the least distracted by all the shiny Chinese lanterns or all the cute little stores and restaurants. They knew that this was a pretty hard assignment and not everyone liked the presence of white American male cops in Chinatown. As soon as they arrived, worried faces could be seen among some of the pedestrians up and about.

Hudson found issuing commands as easy as breathing. He knew that he was still a cop that took orders himself -- from Lieutenant Isaiah Dante, from Chief Barry Hiller, hell even from Mason Holmes at times. He knew that he had very little experience in the field of commanding a team of cops on an assignment out in the streets. But he was pleased with the sudden position of authority given to him and he was bent on doing the right thing.

"Alright, Mott, Flanders, Stevens, you head into the direction of the red light district," he said to them, "that would be that area right over there where you see red lights. They would have the cathouses there but you gotta look carefully, as some are hidden from view or disguised as regular stores. Owens, Burke, Nielsen, you check out the massage parlors when you see them anywhere. McClintock, you're coming with me. We'll look in the bath houses."

The other cops headed for another part of Chinatown, looking for brothels and massage parlors, disappearing into the night. Hudson looked at the cop next to him. Vince McClintock was a newcomer to the Vice Department. Not long ago, Hudson was himself a new cop working Vice. For that reason, he felt like he could be of great help to Vince and he felt somewhat superior in this role as the more experienced cop, even if that wasn't too much experience either.

Hudson felt that Vince reminded him of a younger version of himself. Standing at five feet nine inches, shorter than Hudson, but lean and athletic looking, Vince had dark hair, dark eyes and a very smart-aleck y and bold nature. He had the look of a guy who liked to do these assignments for the thrills and for the danger and thoroughly loved to do his job. He had been a uniformed officer on patrol in Manhattan not too long ago.

"Ok, Vince," Hudson said to him, "this won't be too hard. We go in there, we let them know we're cops and that we're conducting an investigation with a warrant. Vada vim vada boom."

"Yeah and if it's so easy why did we have to take our guns?" Vince said.

"Because supposedly there's a Chinese Triad, a kind of Mafia if you will, that has a grip on area and we don't know if they're up and about ready to confront us."

Vince nodded. They headed for the streets. As it so happened, the Chinese New Years festivities were being prepared. In a few days, the residents of Chinatown would party and celebrate with a fantastic parade as tradition held. Hudson was glad they were conducting this mission before the craziness and chaos of the Parade began. This gave them a lot of time to dig up all the info they needed to make arrest even before the holiday, which was sure to draw all the denizens of Chinatown, both the bad and the good.

They found the one bathhouse still open in Chinatown. In the 70's, there had been more of them but they were closed because of the prostitution going on inside of them. Hudson had no idea what a bathhouse was. He knew that many gays frequented bathhouses like they did gay bars, in hopes to meet with other gay men for sexual encounters. He hoped that this was not the kind of bathhouse they were looking into. Most likely it was a sauna type place where men and women came to relax. It was probably unisex and it was most likely built and styled in the ancient Japanese sento sort of public bathhouses.

The sign outside had Chinese writing and an English translation. It was called "August Moon Bathhouse". The bathhouse had a dragon over the doorway and the name of it in Chinese letters. The door was closed but a few lights were on, though dim, which indicated that people were still in there. It was a little after eleven p.m. Hudson and Vince opened the doors to the bathhouse. An Asian lady was waiting by the corridor, standing, dressed in a traditional Chinese kimono robe. She bowed her head and smiled warmly as if to greet them without saying anything.

"Welcome, gentlemen," she said to them.

"Evening, ma'am, we're with the NYPD," Hudson said, showing his badge.

Vince did the same. The lady's face did not change. Again, it was a quality these people had. Her face was stiff and expressionless. Her warm but sly smile stayed glued to her face."We're with Vice," Hudson continued, "and we want to know if any prostitutes come in here."

"I wouldn't know, sir," she said, "I'm only here certain nights. I haven't seen anything like that going on around here. If you want, you're welcome to look."