Vice Cop Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the Forbidden Palace, the Empress had ordered her maids to leave her alone with Cherry. The torches on the walls were dimmed and the girls left, knowing all too well that the Empress most likely wanted to enjoy herself with the new slave girl. Cherry repressed her fear, trying her best to look strong in the face of the Empress, who was surveying her like a piece of newly bought merchandise. The Empress looked into Cherry's eyes and could read the fear in them.

"I'm not going to harm you," she said to Cherry, "I do this with the slave girls I find especially pleasing. And you are very pleasing. I hope that you will like your new home."

Finally, bursting with the anger she had been holding within, she spat in the Empress' face. This only made her laugh a wicked laugh, as if she was amused by her actions. She rubbed the spit off her face.

"You will pay for that, little one," she said.

Forcefully, she took Cherry by the arms, spun her around and threw her to the floor. The Empress got on top of her and held her down.....

Hudson had descended into the sewers.

The fetid smell of rotting waste was strong, but he was so focused that he ignored it and hurried along the embankment of the sewer river, heading into pitch-black darkness which he cut through with his powerful flashlight. All the other cops who had come down into the sewers were equipped with flashlights, knowing it was going to be as dark as death down here. Hudson could hear rats roaming about and other vermin, but he went forth, running as swiftly as his feet could carry him. The sewers were long and he knew that if he didn't hurry, something terrible could befall Cherry. His ears strained to hear other footsteps but he knew he had to be careful. In the dark, there was no way of identifying a friend or foe, cop or ninja.

It had occurred to him that perhaps whoever knew that Cherry was his wife was probably also waiting for him, ready to entrap him and kill him. He was armed with his best gun and he was ready for anything.

It was not long before the tunnel-like sewers seemed to reach a sort of dead-end. Here, he looked up and saw that it was not as much a dead-end as it was an enclosure. And the Forbidden Palace was in sight. Hudson stood, legs parted, eyes and ears alert, staring at the garish and overly luxurious palace that belonged to the biggest Chinese Mob in New York City history.

"Time for some hardcore justice," Hudson said dryly.....

The Empress pinned Cherry down but Cherry was struggling fiercely against her. Without having said much, Cherry had let the Empress know that she refused to be taken sexually by her. She would not yield and she would fight against her. Cherry felt that if she could just fight off anyone who tried to touch her, perhaps they'd let her go or she'd have enough time to remain alive before Hudson and the cops came to rescue her. She knew that Hudson would obviously attempt to rescue her himself and that at the same time, he'd have NYPD officers come to put a stop to the operation that was the Golden Empire.

The Empress was furious, feeling insulted by Cherry's defiance. The two of them fought hard. Cherry pulled at the Empress' hair, trying to yank it off its roots. The Empress, who had always kept her hair in beautiful coiffures, was angry that her hair was now in such wild disarray. She pulled at Cherry's own hair, trying to tear her hair off piece by piece. They slapped each other in the face and kicked each other. Before long, they were wrestling on the floor, hard and furiously, screaming and moaning as they rolled on the floor. Because the Empress did not yell for help, no one had come into the room.

But Cherry was not strong enough and after battling it out, she lost to the more aggressive Empress. The Empress began to defile Cherry with her fingers, shoving them into her tight anus while she slapped her butt and held her in place to keep her from moving. Cherry screamed at the invasion of the Empress' fingers into her anus and then her pussy, shedding tears of pain........

When Hudson burst through the big doors of the Palace, he found that the other cops, lead by Vince McClintock, had arrived earlier. An intense melee was in full swing, unlike anything Hudson had ever seen. In his time as a cop, he had been called to put a stop to brawls which would break out in rowdy bars, but not even the wildness of those types of fights compared to the panoramic riot which had erupted inside the Palace. Fists flew, heads were punched, bodies were thrown to the ground, and chairs were thrown into the air and over people's heads, and everywhere there was a pandemonium that showed no sign of slowing down.

Before long, shots were being fired and people were being injured. There was no way of knowing who was being shot in the vast assortment of bloody limbs. Cops and ninjas, cops and Chinese mobsters, all engaged in a chaotic and wild struggle that was so extreme, not even a movie would probably show it. Hudson did his best to avoid fighting but as soon as he had burst through the door, he knew he had no choice.

A pair of ninjas, swift and agile, prepared to fight him as soon as they saw him standing in the hallway. They were poised for an attack but upon seeing them, Hudson, who knew nothing of karate or kung fu, simply picked up inner strength and took a deep breath. He fought against the ninjas himself, one against three. He would pick them up by the throat (his height was to his advantage) and he would throw them into the air. But the ninjas only bounced back, seemingly able to fly in the air and prepared to retaliate. The fight went on and even though Hudson endured a few bruises, he finally knocked out the ninjas.

Moving through the fighting crowds, he searched for Cherry, his eyes darting everywhere, looking for a door or a room, trying to see if he could see her. The Emperor was nowhere to be seen. It would suck, Hudson thought, if he had somehow managed to escape. But with the thought still in his head, he ran into the Emperor, who was standing behind a pillar. He had seen the big fight from this secluded site and avoided being caught. He was trying to get into the rear of the palace where he could make his escape but he had wanted to find the Empress first.

"You must be the mob boss," Hudson said to him.

"I am the Divine Emperor of --"

"No you aren't. You're nothing but a common Mafia lord hiding behind all this artful Chinese crap. Why don't you tell me where Cherry is, you son of a bitch."

"You don't want to fight me," the Emperor said to him, though his words were said in a somewhat shaken voice.

"I don't want to fight you either, it would be just easier to arrest you, don't you think?" Hudson replied.

"Insolent American," the Emperor said.

He threw a punch at Hudson but Hudson dodged it and threw his leg in the air in a might kick. He wished he had studied the art of kung fu or karate. This kind of fighting, usually described as discipline, had become a popular new way of exercise for young people, even children, in the 80's and he knew of many who had taken classes. But when he had been a boy, no such classes had been available and he had only seen Bruce Lee movies and others in action, never really a part of it himself. He knew the Emperor was probably trained in this warrior ninja stuff, but he would try his best anyways.

They fought.

The Emperor took off his robe to reveal a ninja suit underneath, making him look lithe and yet strong. They fought hard and Hudson avoided the attacks he threw at him. There were times that Hudson received some blows but he returned them as well. At one point, only the pillar stood between them and they fought furtively as they dodged each other's physical assaults by hiding behind the pillar. It was a dance, all fighting was a dance, and everyone was apparently in the mood to dance. Behind them, in that same dramatic and grand view, the big mother-of-all-brawls continued and blood was spilled and splattered against walls, statues, chairs and marble floor.

Face to face, Hudson and the Emperor moved and glided on the jade-green floor toward a gigantic and vainglorious statue, of the Emperor himself. Hudson looked up. An exotic hanging chandelier, of simple and dull design, hung just above his head. Before the Emperor could make another move, Hudson had leapt into the air, swung on the chandelier and kicked the Emperor so hard that it sent him flying backwards. He hit the statue of himself and the statue fell down along with him. Hurt and paralyzed, he moaned and writhed on the floor.

"You are under arrest, your Imperial Highness," Hudson said, retrieving his cuffs and putting them on him.

"Insolent American," he said again.

"Better get used to them. You'll find more insolent Americans at the penitentiary you're going to. And now, Your Highness, tell me, where is Cherry, the woman you abducted from me back in Chinatown."

"I'm not saying anything."

Hudson put his foot over his face.

"You better say..."

* * * *

By now, the savage brawl had ended and the cops were making arrests. Some of the cops had been injured.But Hudson did not care to look back, heading for the farthest room in the palace. It was the room the Emperor said had been reserved for Cherry. He also told him the Empress was last seen in that direction. Hurrying, Hudson felt his heart beat wildly against his chest. If he could only fly, like some of those ninjas appeared to be doing at times, if he could only hurry. Down the long hallway he want, a hallway that seemed ridiculously ostentatious, like the set of The King and I, with giant statues of Chinese emperors and warriors lined against the walls. Finally, he kicked open the door to the room.

What his eyes saw nearly blinded him with horror.

There, on the jade-green floor, was the lifeless and bloody body of his beloved Cherry. Next to her was the body of -- the Empress. A large samurai sword lay between them......

In the days that followed, Hudson learned that justice, too, came with a price. In the process of finding the elusive Golden Empire Mob, he had lost a woman he had begun to love.

The Emperor and members of his organized crime syndicate were imprisoned, the NYPD Vice Department was lauded for their deed but Hudson felt like he had lost much. He was baffled by Cherry's death and wanted immediate closure. Forensic anthropologists and detectives worked together to help Hudson uncover the truth. They worked fast and found that the mystery was not too difficult to crack. As it turned out, Cherry had killed the "Mafia" Empress but only after being dishonored and defiled by her. The Empress had sexually attacked her. Fatally wounded but somewhat mobile, the Empress managed to kill Cherry with the same sword. It had been the climax of a very heavy physical battle the two women had been engaged in. The sword was one of the many treasures that were found inside the room where the deaths occurred.

Gloom wrapped around Hudson and he missed work for days, visibly upset by the incident. He brooded in his home, refusing to see anyone, not the Professor, not his own family, not any officer at work. He felt pain and sorrow he knew would last for quite some time. He had no memento of Cherry. He hadn't taken any photographs of her, and he could only remember her sweet face, her voice, her child-like spirit which had enchanted him. He remembered her fragrant smell, like oriental lilies, and he knew his heart would sink every time he would cross Chinatown.

The nights wore on, and the days passed. It was a time Hudson would never forget...

To Be Continued...